[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

17 minutes ago, MissSuperCyan said:

Weird because I can't see KGE's staff IG Story. Is it deleted?

Yes it's gone ... But why 

29 minutes ago, MissSuperCyan said:

Weird because I can't see KGE's staff IG Story. Is it deleted?

Yes it's gone from her stories n It's quite suspicious :phew: as her manager put his IG into private mode. . . :ph34r:

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, TDeas said:

Yes it's gone from her stories n It's quite suspicious :phew: as her manager put his IG into private mode. . . :ph34r:

Maybe because everyone's bombarding her with are "LMH and KGE together in Jeju now?" Questions

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Lexiepedia said:

Maybe because everyone's bombarding her with are "LMH and KGE together in Jeju now?" Questions

Yes this makes more sense. Haha. Some fans need to chill. I just hope that LMH and KGE are somewhere else. Minding their own business. But hopefully they are together. :) 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

Omgg right!!

Yes, it airs the same time as SBS 

Okay then why in the world South Korean Nee’s isn’t saying anything about it???? Why SBS isn’t saying anything about??????

lol! I’m fuming can’t you tell heheheh

• LOL 12

6 minutes ago, TDeas said:

If you mean the staff that put the video about her meals w a grp of ppl and ppl thought they heard lmh and kge voice..that ig story usually disappears after 24 hrs unless u make it permanent..and i saw the video and no i didnt hear their voices in there..

• Like 4

I would've made my staff sign a confidentiality clause if I am a huge star like they are. But then, that's me :phew: an absolute nobody

It's actually scary watching some fans stalk the people around them AND sharing their posts without permission on their SNS. Not to mention unhealthy. But I have to admit I was looking with heart eyes of the picture they took by the river.  

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

5 minutes ago, Miadee said:

If you mean the staff that put the video about her meals w a grp of ppl and ppl thought they heard lmh and kge voice..that ig story usually disappears after 24 hrs unless u make it permanent..and i saw the video and no i didnt hear their voices in there..

That's possible, I saw the story early morning here, and I didn't hear KGE and LMH's voice so I don't know what is the fuss about jeju.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I don't think it's kge and lmh voice.

If they did go together the staff won't simply upload the pic/video of them so freely..

I want them to date secretly and privately. Take time to know each other. Be free from Lee gon and jeong tae eul character and be true to their own feeling. Hope the attraction they feel are mutual and last forever..

• Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

22 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Here is a tweet about that, let's just check, and please don't make it up as it's not confirmed anything about yet. I'm just try to show u guys theres a rumour about it.  I'm not sure and don't know if LMH and KGe are there and I can't detect anything.

Cr. To KGE staff of IG stories n now disappeared .. I watched it either b4.

• Thanks 4

1 minute ago, Miss.Zinu said:

Guys, can we stop highlighting the jeju vacation thingy..? The rumors have no base at all. Think the best thing to do as a shipper is respecting their privacy, and not creating unnecessary rumors, right?:blush:

Let's keep calm and carry on... No more speculation :D 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

37 minutes ago, buahciku101 said:

I want them to date secretly and privately. Take time to know each other. Be free from Lee gon and jeong tae eul character and be true to their own feeling. Hope the attraction they feel are mutual and last forever..

You are right. I hope they will give each other a chance and not give up on this attraction they have for one another. Of course it helps to give us hints every now and then, all for our mental well being. I would love to see LMH being in love and proud of his gf. I want him to sing praises of her, and to let his fans and everyone know she is a gem. I want KGE to be loved by this man who will stand up for her, and in return, she brings out the best in him. Together, they can be really powerful.

• Like 3
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1

found this:joy:

actually I wish to see both of MinEun playing cat & dog in a movie or another drama in the future. The moment i watched LOTBS, i noticed LMH has quite a comedic side & its hilarious n enjoying. And KGE is soo cute when get annoyed, right?

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, hannahmikhaila said:

Yes this makes more sense. Haha. Some fans need to chill. I just hope that LMH and KGE are somewhere else. Minding their own business. But hopefully they are together. :) 

Hahaha yes maybe they were shocked by the response of the fans of them posting photos in jeju. :joy: 

12 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Let's keep calm and carry on... No more speculation :D 

Yeeesssss! B):ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, anjpoole said:

Just found this and Lmao. I can feel these people. Hahahaha. 

Oh God, i love this, hahahaha

It's so obvious right?

Btw, i'm coming to join in this ship :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, lalala.wolf said:

So I mentioned my love for KGE to my korean friend (he’s a male btw) who’s now serving in military, and he was like “Me too! I love her too!” So I asked him “I thought KGE was generally hated bc she wasn’t the korean standard of beauty (or whatever haters would like to call it)”

and he said “No, she’s very much loved here in Korea. Most of her projects were successful and popular. Koreans find her beautiful as well. As much as koreans are known for PS, they also appreciate natural korean beauty” “Maybe those were the fans who think they own their oppas”

Welcome and thank you for your post! I really enjoyed reading it :D. Makes me happy to read that your friend said that! I think KGE was known as a "goddess" at her university, but she gets REALLY uncomfortable whenever interviewers or her cast members mentions it. I think they even used it as one of the keywords in the Netflix The King keyword interview (the one where each of the cast members reacted to keywords by themself).

I recall in one of her interviews with PJM (Sunset in Hometown co-star) the interviewer brought it up again and she was like "I never said that myself and no it's not true" and PJM was like "sorry I brought it up before, I take it back, KGE you are NOT pretty" in a joking manner (PJM knew KGE for a long time because they went to the same university). I get the sense that some of her male co-stars, like PHJ from CITT for example, have crushes on her but she seems to friend-zone a lot. 

And I totally agree, I jumped on this ship as soon as I saw that SBS keyword interview with LMH. So cute. I also want to mention that I've been browsing Naver comments from Knetz regarding the hospital/wheelchair scene from the last episode and some share the sentiment that the scenes are "too natural to be acting". And some are actively asking them to date (just like us, lol). Interestingly, some KGE fans from Korea are saying for the sake of KGE I hope they just remain close colleagues and NOT date, because it would detrimental to her career :(. Either way, it was nice to see that some Knetz see the same thing as us :D

• Like 14
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 6
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

TKEM is actually very famous here in South Korea, and the ratings isnt actually that bad. SBS sucked at promoting their dramas tho. I believe the ratings for the ending will be higher because some anticipate the ending more :ph34r:

HUHUHUHHUHUHUHUUHUHUH even though the ending is getting nearer, I won't say goodbye to these two favorite OTP of mine... really gonna miss them bruh

The-King-Eternal-Monarch-Episode-3-Previ

Agree regarding sbs with their terrible way of promoting. I'm still frustrated that this drama end up at sbs hands instead of tvn. Tvn have proper and better way of promoting their drama. 

• Like 7