[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

47 minutes ago, Lexiepedia said:

Exactly!! All the dramas are getting photoshoot and interviews done except our show. It's time we should take this seriously and bombard swoon with MinEun comments on their post asking them for MinEun interview. Idk whom to ask for photoshoot though.

I think We Need A Marketer Strategy Expert Here to Explain a realistic reason about this, otherwise we are going creazy asking photoshoot, interview... Etc 

My questions are

. Is this  part of their marketing strategy again ? or is there another goal that big corporations behind tkem are trying to reach? Well, as we know that they're listed on the stock market or is this just happened bcoz of covid Pendemic, 

This Monday seems to Quite for me aside a rumour about Jejudo. :ph34r:

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Welcome to the thread!! I can actually say the same for myself. I  think I really liked their chemistry the first time they hugged in Gwangham but this scene, the one where they ride off to KOC in a horse and stare deeply into each other's eyes sealed the deal for me. There was something sizzling in that scene that sold me to their pairing. And then the BTS of this particular episode was the birth of Mr.Giddy and the rest is history :wub: 

Thanks for your welcome! 

Yes, that was such a magical scene. I was mostly just enjoying the drama at a surface level but that scene really captured my imagination. After that, I was totally absorbed into this drama like no other shows as before. I have watched and re-watched the series various times. 

And the BTS, GOD THE BTS. The added so much more to the drama experience and I am super impressed that so much micro expressions and gestures were caught and remarked upon. Heehee. 

Of course Mr Giddy/Mr Obvious' actions are soooo obvious, but I also enjoy the small things that were 'captured', whether they are part of what we want to believe and construe for them. 

This is so enjoyable to find like - minded ppl to spazz over these 2 actors. :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

13 minutes ago, LadyJamanchu said:

all the crew there, but no LMH’s hmmmmm 

i think this trip is only for tkem staff or maybe kge staff only.. they need vacation for their hard work if its true, i dont think kge or lme are there.. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, TDeas said:

I think We Need A Marketer Strategy Expert Here to Explain a realistic reason about this, otherwise we are going creazy asking photoshoot, interview... Etc 

My questions are

. Is this  part of their marketing strategy again ? or is there another goal that big corporations behind tkem are trying to reach? Well, as we know that they're listed on the stock market or is this just happened bcoz of covid Pendemic, 

Ok one thing we can do is to comment on Myment and bh posts that we want LMH and KGE photoshoot. In that way they'll know what we want. It works by giving us what we want and also works as a boost if they'll announce the dating news anytime soon. Also they'll know how much we love this couple that we're craving for their photoshoot, interviews and what not

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

34 minutes ago, TDeas said:

My questions are

Staffs may be in Jeju and LMHXKGE maybe else where, the picture from her manager maybe a diversion since fans will clearly flood Jeju island looking for crumbs. They may hiding peacefully in somewhere having their 'jamanchu" while watching sunsets :blush: hence their silence. we will see them online on  Friday as usual.

hwaiting :thumbsup:my fellow shippers, this is the life we signed up for.

• Like 6
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, graceyco said:

HI!! Plus 1 on this. A Kababayan here! Are we all meeting up one day just in case we hear that announcement? :w00t:

4 hours ago, mamabear said:

Me wants to join once it is already totally safe to go out!! 

let's go after all this communty quarantine???

Yay I have to backread a lot of pages, you guys are fast!

Welcome to the new shippers as well! :blush: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

Staffs may be in Jeju and LMHXKGE maybe else where, the picture from her manager maybe a diversion since fans will clearly flood Jeju island looking for crumbs. They may hiding peacefully in somewhere having their 'jamanchu" while watching sunsets :blush: hence their silence. we will see them online on  Friday as usual.

hwaiting :thumbsup:my fellow shippers, this is the life we signed up for.

Weird because I can't see KGE's staff IG Story. Is it deleted?

On 6/7/2020 at 5:34 PM, Miadee said:

Did u see how they crop their own face into the pic w lmh on the netflix poster w kge on his lap and also another at the waterfront date leaked pvt photo..it creeps me up :blink:

Their oppa surely will have a nightmare if he sees it :joy:

I have nightmares when i see it.... 

• Unamused 1
  • LOL 5

6 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

@MissSuperCyan Apparently it has been deleted. And apparently the account with the photo with the drink bottle has been made private. I am not too sure about the authenticity of the above

though. 

This is weird.

Suspicious. I try not to think about it. But could it be what we possibly think could be? 

Spoiler

I remember my other ship. Mineun is my second ship.

The moment we catch the actor manager is in the same place at the same time with the actress the manager suddenly make their IG private. They post the same background pic tho.. and the next day the actor also post a pic that he is in holiday. At that particular country.

Dang!! 

And that is the last time we got a hint from them.. :lol:

Do you even understand what I'm trying to say? Haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 9