[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

3 hours ago, graceyco said:

HI!! Plus 1 on this. A Kababayan here! Are we all meeting up one day just in case we hear that announcement? :w00t:

HEY!  I got that reference. I'm totally a Phoebe when it comes to this ship. I'm always confused, incoherent but seemingly happy haha gosh the influence of this ship!! :lol:

Hello fellow kababayans! Glad I was not the only one here. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, zba72 said:

KES should start writing novels.  I will be the first to buy the english translated version :sweat_smile:

*raises hand* TAKE MY MONEY! And please use the novel to expand on details not included in the show!

2 hours ago, carriekllo said:

I think the slow development of the "Chemistry" between our 2 leads was intentionally. Remember when LG said to JTE that it is harder to cross this line then to cross the UNIVERSE?? Although their chemistry developed in the drama, you could tell it was there for the beginning in the BTS, interviews, etc

Yes, I personally feel it was to show JTE's character at the start as well.

If you just found all of this out, wouldn't you be flabbergasted and find it hard to believe even yourself?

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, dehapepe said:

BUT..!!! es-bi-es cheats at us :dissapointed:

they (until now) don’t give us TKEM photoshot session, even the new drama that will replace TKEM get it (JCW &KYJ).

and Netflix does the same, the Jenga game wasn’t only between the main characters (the one like Itaewon Class).

Our OTP never got their private session.

That’s why we always hungry for the breadcrumbs, or anything we could get..

:bawling: yes when i saw that jcw and kyj have bts photoshoot i felt cheated..and other newly released drama have couchtalks too so nothing to do w virus situation when other dramas can have them :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 10

9 minutes ago, Miadee said:

:bawling: yes when i saw the jcw and kyj have bts photoshoot i felt cheated..and other newly released drama have couchtalks too so nothing to so w virus situation when other dramas can have them :bawling:

Exactly!! All the dramas are getting photoshoot and interviews done except our show. It's time we should take this seriously and bombard swoon with MinEun comments on their post asking them for MinEun interview. Idk whom to ask for photoshoot though.

• Sad 8

1 minute ago, jojo said:

OMG is it true that lmh and kge is in jeju island???  I saw this twitter but im not sure whether it's true:unsure:

For now it's kinda confirmed got KGE camp only if you refer to my post above :D

• Like 5

Just now, Miadee said:

How do they know if it was a wrap up trip? Could be manager private personal trip? Was it indicated on the ig story??

Its assumption only... thats why fingers crossed even for KGE herself to be present there :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

Hello Royal Court Ladies! Wow 14 pages in 1 day?  We've definitely gone beyond 6G!! We've upgraded. We're all in now! Hats off to you guys for keeping the conversation alive and flowing in this thread! :wub:

21 minutes ago, Pandapo said:

Now i wanna tell you guys, i don't do shippers. But this couple already bring me here. I love them. I love their interactions on/off screen. Their hugs, kisses, holding hands, even they're just staring each other eyes, they always make me so soft. Their sweetness, shyness, and laughing in bts, presscon, interview also made me smile. I dunno if i'm hyper over this couple. But their chemistry is out of league. I'm saying it. They're affect me. Yes i also watched bts of other co stars also. But this ship is different, i can't explain anymore. You guys, had a better explanation for this two.

Welcome welcome chinggu! Glad to have you join us here. I totally get you. I've quit shipping after my last ship because the heartache is too much to bear but then there's really something about this couple that makes you delurk / reactivate/ create an account and go back to shipping land because the connection is too strong. You're not the only one, we're here to keep you company!! :heart:

46 minutes ago, effyisme said:

It could be just KGE team or her manager personal trip unless we see other breadcrumbs dropping from LMH team... fingers crossed :D

In the meantime please keep calm and carry on :P

cr owner 

Agree with you chinggu! I'm also trying to keep myself calm at this moment until nothing is confirmed.  After all, last Saturday was supposed to be their last episode date so it's really expected that they go on a reward trip. Seems like it's a staff reward trip for TKEM. They deserve it for sure! And if they are there, let's give them the time and privacy they deserve. ;)

(or maybe they were actually in a certain place with minomi and choco watching a certain episode of the king.. hahaha just my delulu thoughts:P)

1 hour ago, MinEunObsessed said:

This started at the first iconic scene for me at ep 4, horseback ride, where they stare intensely into each others' eyes. This scene has such a visceral impact on me that I am an obsessed LG/JTE shipper from there.

Welcome to the thread!! I can actually say the same for myself. I  think I really liked their chemistry the first time they hugged in Gwangham but this scene, the one where they ride off to KOC in a horse and stare deeply into each other's eyes sealed the deal for me. There was something sizzling in that scene that sold me to their pairing. And then the BTS of this particular episode was the birth of Mr.Giddy and the rest is history :wub: 

ENG-4-Lee-Min-Ho-Kim-Go-Eun-x-4-9.gif

• Like 5
  • Love 10

57 minutes ago, Pandapo said:

Now i wanna tell you guys, i don't do shippers. But this couple already bring me here. I love them. I love their interactions on/off screen. Their hugs, kisses, holding hands, even they're just staring each other eyes, they always make me so soft. Their sweetness, shyness, and laughing in bts, presscon, interview also made me smile. I dunno if i'm hyper over this couple. But their chemistry is out of league. I'm saying it. They're affect me. Yes i also watched bts of other co stars also. But this ship is different, i can't explain anymore. You guys, had a better explanation 

I feel you. quoting someone here, we feel like normal passed by lovebirds who happened to be actors, when we are watching them right?:blush: btw, welcome to the club @Pandapo

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1