[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

34 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I'm seeing so many people on here comparing other actresses to KGE. If possible, can we not do that on this thread? I'm a huge KGE fan just as much as most of you but I wouldn't want to compare her to other actresses for their looks. They're all charming in their own way. Suzy has reasons to be called the nation's first love from Koreans and that's fine and us fans are able to admire KGE and I'm glad, but let's carry on. :D

I Love to say ... "Don't hurt your ex's feelings, there was a time when they had our day happy in the past" :innocent:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

@lyrically aesthetic, do you think there's a chance Kim Eun Sook would give an interview about TKEM later? After Hotel del Luna, I remember the Hong sisters released an interview with them talking about the actors, etc. I just don't know if it's a norm, but I have been hoping to know her perspective about this particular drama she wrote. :)    

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

2 minutes ago, Mineun said:

Thanks a lot for this information.

Btw , wavve is popular in korea? Is it a channel too? 

Another question, hehe, do u think TKEM will have a chance to be nominated in Baeksang next year? KGE and LMH deserve for best actress and best actor

Aweee you're welcome. :wub:

Wavve is a streaming site like netflix, it is quite popular I would say and deaaaaaar i really hoped that they would be nominated for baeksang next year. 

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

Sbs did us dirty. To an extent Netflix too. We hardly got any interviews. Forget about wrap up party and photoshoot looks like it'll never happen. But we want more of MinEun interviews. Like swoon has released soo many interviews and games for other drama couples and we got nothing except Jenga and who me. I think we all should collectively go and comment on swoon posts about MinEun content. In that way they'll know we're craving for MinEun and they'll atleast do something about it. Who knows maybe they'll call MinEun for new interviews and games on fan requests maybe ?

• Like 2
  • Sad 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

50 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

@lyrically aesthetic should be our honorary dispatcher since you live in SK. :lol: 

HWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH if i saw them in the streets you all gonna be the first to know

3 minutes ago, Lisa_BB said:

@lyrically aesthetic, do you think there's a chance Kim Eun Sook would give an interview about TKEM later? After Hotel del Luna, I remember the Hong sisters released an interview with them talking about the actors, etc. I just don't know if it's a norm, but I have been hoping to know her perspective about this particular drama she wrote. :)    

Damn I hope so. KES barely show her face to the cameras HAHAHHAHAH 

• LOL 13
  • Love 2

26 minutes ago, Lexiepedia said:

Now I have friends who're shipping MinEun and also crazy shippers of cloy couple. But this cloy couple just laughed it off about the dating rumours. Even this cloy couple posted offscreen pics during when their drama was airing but not as much as MinEun did though. But I seriously won't be able to take it if such article comes about MinEun. I'm soo deeply involved in this ship to the point of no return. Ofcourse MinEun have shows soo many signs but the possibility of them brushing of the rumours itself is making me teary eyed. Also it's going be the last episode this week and what if we don't get any content from them anymore? Just yesterday I was like they will definitely announce the dating news after the drama will be over but today this news ruined me. Sorry for ranting I just wanted to pour my feelings. Again no offense to any couple.

Firstly CLOY couple are way older and had known each other for years eve before working together in their movie and then the heir drama, they’ve had mileage of years of friendship and they may even still be friends since they are denying it, but they have potential of being lovers. 

Our precious Mineun is fresh out of the oven and still very new, as much as they look perfectly synced and compatible they still need a lot of time to get to know each other properly (Jamanchu) before taking dating very seriously, that’s actually the most sensible thing to do to avoid future break up which is now the trend amongst kactors. Plus these two have also taken huge steps of posting personal images of themselves on their IG pages to test the waters and it’s left for us to interpret their actions, I actually don’t want them to come out as dating as I rather they start by claiming they are close friends because that would make a lot more sense to me that they actually want to really get to know each other properly, I don’t want them to look like they have to declare dating because of pressure from fans, then I would probably not trust their affection for each other anymore. 

Few months down the line when they are properly out of character and sure of their feeling and compatibility, then a dating news can come as I actually don’t see someone like LMH dating privately, he is someone who want to show that he is happy and in love. 

• Like 8
  • Love 11

There are times when i think that there are others who are intimidated by KES because she is really that good.  So they will try to downplay her latest drama even though it is very popular.  We see a lot of negative reviews and articles etc.  All her dramas are well received internationally and now in Netflix, to me that is an achievement.  Also she is never wrong when it comes to choosing the leads for her drama.  So glad she picked our OTP to be the lead.  No one else could fit the 2 characters except our OTP  :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 4

5 minutes ago, Lexiepedia said:

Sbs did us dirty. To an extent Netflix too. We hardly got any interviews. Forget about wrap up party and photoshoot looks like it'll never happen. But we want more of MinEun interviews. Like swoon has released soo many interviews and games for other drama couples and we got nothing except Jenga and who me. I think we all should collectively go and comment on swoon posts about MinEun content. In that way they'll know we're craving for MinEun and they'll atleast do something about it. Who knows maybe they'll call MinEun for new interviews and games on fan requests maybe ?

I think covid also contributed to the lack of extra content, but yes SBS seem to be holding reigns on TKEM. They even had the power over pushing back an episode to air some old movie... 

• Unamused 2
  • Sad 7

45 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

It's Soompi's censorship :lol:

When you say a curse/swear Soompi replaces it with 'Richard simmons'.

My bad ! Sorry :D, since i'm new to this soompi thread, i'm not familiar rules here :D 

• LOL 6

18 minutes ago, unokboiii said:

She was bashed in our country heavily for couple of days only. And then her relevance was drowned to nothingness after just a few days. Most people never cared. And i refused to mention her name because its a waste of my brain cells and dont want her to get googled. Hahahah. Because most people who watched TKEM loved the complicated fantasy genre it is meant to be. And in connection to this actress, she simply do not want her brain cells be used. So we know she just dont understand the story. Period. We stopped conversations about her becuase she didnt matter. Hahahhaha. People loved goblin here. And BOF and the heirs. Plus our tv dramas here celebrates fantasy drama genre.

PS: And netflix subscribers here in our country anticipated the show so much.

My story! 

sadly at first,  I myself was not interested in this series. it was CONTINUOUSLY recommended to my liking (maybe because I rewarched goblin and rooftop prince during quarantine) but i still refused to watch the trailer.(you see how I undermined the show. Sorry) I was not fond of waiting evry week for new episodes. I got used to netflix shows that stream all episodes when it premieres. And not a fan of LMH. (But i am a fan of KGE not yet a “stan”) 

and lo and behold the series was heavily TALKED about. Especially to frontliners in our country(I am one). Watching streamed series has indeed became our favorite past time during off duties. So imagine how quiet special TKEM is. People TALKED about it. People CHATTED about in GC. Even before it premiered people started to believe that this series will be phenomenal.  And There is no promotion on the television. Filipino subscribers relied on the theme it has. And off course LMH, hhahaha!  And the rest was history we got hooked!  Top 1 netflix show in our country ALL the time since it started. NO show had contested its number 1 spot since april. We love the show! And I love LMH now! And learned the meaning of Stan for KGE! Learned about “shipping” is so fun and gives us happy thoughts when resting! Delulu hahaha new word again!  Proud mineun here or lee eul! 

stay safe shippers! And also Take care of your hearts ‘till friday! Hahahah! 

Off topic. Hello Kababayan! Haha

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

27 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

Well, wavve wants to be the next netflix HAHAHAHAHHAHA just like netflix, it offers original content too like it's first series The Tale Of Nokdu. But chingu wavve isn't that good, oksusu is better huehue but it offers live broadcast which what makes it good and comfortable. 

It’s so nice to have you here. I’m sorry for bombarding you with questions but I have one more lol. 

Wavve has live broadcast so while it’s airing on SBS, is it airing the same time on wavve? I always wondered if that was the case and that’s why ratings are affected. 

I feel like your information would be so appreciated in the main thread :D 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

40 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

You are right!!! TKEM is not doing exceptionally well but it is also not doing horribly. It is actually popular like it will even be in top search in naver. Like, dramas with similar ratings with TKEM won't even top the naver search and top 100. 

u @Heretorant

Am I going the only one who thinks this drama is till a masterpiece despite the little flaws it has, I always seem to understand the story line at first watch and I am always patient to wait for what the next episode has to unfold, plus with all the back lash it has received which is like no other drama I know, it still managed to be top 6 on Netflix. 
This is a Korean drama not dubbed in english and people are still watching worldwide, it’s viewership it’s gonna probably be top3 on Netflix once it’s starts airing in Europe and other countries, I don’t understand how much more exceptional it can be if with all its obvious challenges it rose to this position and also as the ONLY Korean drama in that position in the world. 

• Like 2
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 1

11 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I think covid also contributed to the lack of extra content, but yes SBS seem to be holding reigns on TKEM. They even had the power over pushing back an episode to air some old movie... 

Even TWOTM had wrap up party. But I'm really really really really craving for MinEun interviews please let us all do something about it

• Like 5
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, zba72 said:

The ones i have been reading are on the storyline, like only after episode 15 then they understand why the love was supposedly ‘rushed’ in the earlier episodes.  

Can viewers be a little more open minded?  I don’t expect KES sticking to the same old same old style.  Like that would make it so predictable and boring.  There are some elements in TKEM that similar to Goblin but there are different.   Just my 2cts.

Yes..one of the ‘complain’ was how the falling in love was done abruptly ..no feel. Little these whiners know...that their minds are totally ‘eff’ up with the conservative love story telling. I am so glad I wasn’t part of those typicals.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

Am I going the only one who thinks this drama is till a masterpiece despite the little flaws it has, I always seem to be her the story line at first watch and I am always patient to wait for what the next episode has to unfold, plus with all the back lash it has received which is like no other drama I know, it still managed to be top 6 on Netflix. 
This is a Korean drama not dubbed in english and people are still watching worldwide, it’s viewership it’s gonna probably be top3 on Netflix once it’s starts airing in Europe and other countries, I don’t understand how much more exceptional it can be if with all its obvious challenges it rose to this position and also as the ONLY Korean drama in that position in the world. 

They can call it flop, overrated, whatsover in SoKor but no doubt it's a hit Internationally! If it's a disaster then it's a beautiful disaster for me:wub::wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

Firstly CLOY couple are way older and had known each other for years eve before working together in their movie and then the heir drama, they’ve had mileage of years of friendship and they may even still be friends since they are denying it, but they have potential of being lovers. 

Our precious Mineun is fresh out of the oven and still very new, as much as they look perfectly synced and compatible they still need a lot of time to get to know each other properly (Jamanchu) before taking dating very seriously, that’s actually the most sensible thing to do to avoid future break up which is now the trend amongst kactors. Plus these two have also taken huge steps of posting personal images of themselves on their IG pages to test the waters and it’s left for us to interpret their actions, I actually don’t want them to come out as dating as I rather they start by claiming they are close friends because that would make a lot more sense to me that they actually want to really get to know each other properly, I don’t want them to look like they have to declare dating because of pressure from fans, then I would probably not trust their affection for each other anymore. 

Few months down the line when they are properly out of character and sure of their feeling and compatibility, then a dating news can come as I actually don’t see someone like LMH dating privately, he is someone who want to show that he is happy and in love. 

YESSSS!! WORD!! I am ALWAYS Super encouraged by your posts my Dear!! You help me to #KeeptheFAITH! :wub:

As much as we are sad that the drama is ending, I am also Glad because I want them to LEAVE Lee Gon & Tae Eul behind. 
They need to get to know each other as LEE MIN HO and KIM GO EUN - and to FALL IN LOVE as LEE MIN HO and KIM GO EUN! :heart:

So, if it means us sacrificing breadcrumbs/cryptic IG posts/news/ etc, so that MinEun can be REAL AND BE HAPPY TOGETHER, it’s OK!! 

• Like 9
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

It’s so nice to have you here. I’m sorry for bombarding you with questions but I have one more lol. 

Wavve has live broadcast so while it’s airing on SBS, is it airing the same time on wavve? I always wondered if that was the case and that’s why ratings are affected. 

I feel like your information would be so appreciated in the main thread :D 

Omgg right!!

Yes, it airs the same time as SBS 

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Insightful 5

11 minutes ago, unokboiii said:

Hello kababayan! Hahaha! 

HI!! Plus 1 on this. A Kababayan here! Are we all meeting up one day just in case we hear that announcement? :w00t:

1 hour ago, Lexiepedia said:

Yes we get what you're saying Phoebe hahahah

HEY!  I got that reference. I'm totally a Phoebe when it comes to this ship. I'm always confused, incoherent but seemingly happy haha gosh the influence of this ship!! :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

5 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

Am I going the only one who thinks this drama is till a masterpiece despite the little flaws it has, I always seem to be her the story line at first watch and I am always patient to wait for what the next episode has to unfold, plus with all the back lash it has received which is like no other drama I know, it still managed to be top 6 on Netflix. 

No doubt it’s performing exceptionally well internationally! It’s toppling all korean dramas aired this year. I was so happy to see it ranked number 6 worldwide today! That’s such an accomplishment and I can’t help but celebrate! It’s currently ranked #15 most watched show on Netflix worldwide for year 2020. And it’ll easily climb to top 10-12 once it airs in Europe. Can you imagine being a korean drama on top 10 Netflix worldwide for the year? That’s crazy good! I’m anticipating it! 

Like you, I believe TKEM will have lasting popularity. It’s not a drama that will come and go once it ends. It’s going to remain as one people will watch for years to come, similar to BOF and Goblin. Years later and BOF still ranks on Netflix’s top 100. It’s climbing up everyday too. Netflix was supposed to have removed it but they reinvested in it because it was probably doing well. And I hear Goblin will come to a Netflix soon too. It’ll probably dominate it like TKEM.

• Like 7
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 2