[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Ladies we know that KGE's lips are beautiful since Mr. Giddy generously pointed it out to us, lol :lol:

However i found this video on ig and now I'm fully aware why he always stare at those lips, because I did too :sweatingbullets: you can't ignore those pair of lucious lips if she talks this upclose

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4

Hi everyone... newbie here.. 

I made Soompi account just because i am entering withdrawal phase way too early for our couple. I was crying just now after watching this video. so i decided to stop lurking and find myself a support group here :tounge_xd:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cxvzUUW-7Y

i cannot imagine that soon i wont be able to see LMH and KGE being so lovely together. I'm gonna miss them so much. They might move on from this drama faster than i can. :bawling:

I think, like many of you, i was intrigued, VERY intrigued with LMH and KGE interactions during BTS, Presscon and netflix games. Then i asked to several friends who are more experienced with Kdrama. I found it so fishy that LMH said during prescon "If outside the shooting, it will be dangerous". also when he made comment about how KGE could sleep as fast as she lies down.. hahahhaha.. what does it even mean? U saw her sleeping? Oh maybe, thats what people told him. LOL. My friends told me "they are actors and actresses. Dont believe your eyes. It's part of the job to convince the audiences". But I was not convinced! LOL

I tried looking at BTS from LMH's previous projects, but then again i might be biased since i am not really fond with any of his leading lady (sorry).  If people told me they were acting during the BTS, then what a tiring job it is to be actresses/actor that they have to act all the time... And, most importantly, what a deceitful world we are living in, because they tell me it's behind the scenes *my hearts* *crying in the corner* 

Anywaayyyy... Nice to meet everyone here :heart:. Lets keep up the investigation! :glasses:

• Like 10
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 2

4 hours ago, Prerna said:

this is the real close-up of LMH.....enjoy

This is LMH, the way he tried so hard not to laugh (and he completely failed at it :lol:) is so out of Lee Gon's character.

And look at his micro expressions (the twitch of his lips, the eyebrows, and the twinkling in his eyes) he definitely is LMH.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8

25 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Ladies we know that KGE's lips are beautiful since Mr. Giddy generously pointed it out to us, lol :lol:

However i found this video on ig and now I'm fully aware why he always stare at those lips, because I did too :sweatingbullets: you can't ignore those pair of lucious lips if she talks this upclose

She's so adorable. How can you not have a crush on her?! Men and women alike. I totally have a girl crush on her. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 9

19 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

Hi everyone... newbie here.. 

I made Soompi account just because i am entering withdrawal phase way too early for our couple. I was crying just now after watching this video. so i decided to stop lurking and find myself a support group here :tounge_xd:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cxvzUUW-7Y

i cannot imagine that soon i wont be able to see LMH and KGE being so lovely together. I'm gonna miss them so much. They might move on from this drama faster than i can. :bawling:

I think, like many of you, i was intrigued, VERY intrigued with LMH and KGE interactions during BTS, Presscon and netflix games. Then i asked to several friends who are more experienced with Kdrama. I found it so fishy that LMH said during prescon "If outside the shooting, it will be dangerous". also when he made comment about how KGE could sleep as fast as she lies down.. hahahhaha.. what does it even mean? U saw her sleeping? Oh maybe, thats what people told him. LOL. My friends told me "they are actors and actresses. Dont believe your eyes. It's part of the job to convince the audiences". But I was not convinced! LOL

I tried looking at BTS from LMH's previous projects, but then again i might be biased since i am not really fond with any of his leading lady (sorry).  If people told me they were acting during the BTS, then what a tiring job it is to be actresses/actor that they have to act all the time... And, most importantly, what a deceitful world we are living in, because they tell me it's behind the scenes *my hearts* *crying in the corner* 

Anywaayyyy... Nice to meet everyone here :heart:. Lets keep up the investigation! :glasses:

A WARM WELCOME, Chingu!! Glad that you can spazz with us and PRAY / HOPE / WISH / WAVE OUR TALISMANS for Uri Beloved Couple to be HAPPY TOGETHER SOON!! :kiss_wink:

And HAPPY 301st page, everyone!! :heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 4

10 hours ago, effyisme said:

Stolen this from the royal court IG...:D

LMH eye expression tells me he isn't acting plus he overdid the stroking the hair and face here again.... :wub: he has the same longing eyes expression here..

He’s looking at her lips again :love:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4

33 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

when he made comment about how KGE could sleep as fast as she lies down.. hahahhaha.. what does it even mean? U saw her sleeping? Oh maybe, thats what people told him. LOL. 

Hi! Just wanted to clarify his statement in that interview because I think there was a slight nuance that was lost in translation (I've seen multiple people question how he knew she can fall asleep fast). LMH basically said "she seems to be the type to fall asleep quickly wherever she is" so it's actually more of a general statement referring to the fact that she has an easygoing personality / can adapt to any situation vs. that he's seen her sleeping.

• Insightful 7
  • Thanks 7

10 hours ago, effyisme said:

In this interview, I oso realized LMH asked KGE how many hours after they first met did she stop seeing his tall nose... he seems to want her to say that she is also seeing him as a man/potential partner but she brush away his question by replying safely that she is still looking at his nose... I can sense LMH was pretty upset there but he hid it by laughing it off but it was pretty obvious it was not a happy laugh...

keyword ---> KOC: LMH said LG & KGE shyly said chamber with an almost cheeky way and he laughed as if its an inside joke ??? sure enough, :blush:she did end up in his chamber with their famous neck kiss :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

Hi! Just wanted to clarify his statement in that interview because I think there was a slight nuance that was lost in translation (I've seen multiple people question how he knew she can fall asleep fast). LMH basically said "she seems to be the type to fall asleep quickly wherever she is" so it's actually more of a general statement referring to the fact that she has an easygoing personality / can adapt to any situation vs. that he's seen her sleeping.

aahhhh.. i see... actually i am happy that this is the real translation.. thank youuuuuu.. 

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I just loved how she is no-makeup gal she is not bothered like other actresses hats off to her she went live on her ig and talked to her fans without any formalities she showed her real side to everyone....I love that about her.....she is not pretentious about wht status she holds and I just love how she carries herself.....babe you rock 

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

52 minutes ago, LRM11219311 said:

@Ima Imo can please help me again to translate this new tarot reading of LMHXKGE New tarot reading  thank you :heart::kiss_wink::thumbsup: i know it’s ridiculous but help me pleasee. :blush:I also want to have an idea if the first guy reader has the same reading as to this new girl tarot reading about lmhxkge :w00t:

hi! it's quite funny watching it as the uploader doesn't familiar with kim goeun at all and how she pronounces goeun's name :mellow:

I will just sum it up. 

For the general cards, she reads it how LMH and KGE relationship started, both of them admire each other but there is one person who feels inferior or kind of which makes her/him hesitate to open up if it leads to more than professional relationship. She also said that there's a possibility one of them hasn't moved on from the past, and one of them often get close to someone but doesn't work. However, both of them are in the process of getting to know each other and support each other. 

For the love cards, she reads that there is something blooms, and they are in the middle of getting to know each other, even when they are indeed dating there's possibility they won't make it public. as the general cards reading mentioned above, one of them hasn't moved on from the past, but the positive thing is they try to make it work. 

Actually, for the general cards all of her reading is somewhat similar what this forum has been discussing on LMH & KGE relationship dynamic. But for the love cards, it's better to take it as MSG lol

it's bothering me how she doesn't know KGE at all but well, except you are a fan of korean drama or film you won't be familiar with KGE. hemm

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, LadyJamanchu said:

Whattt.... (°▽°) i did not relize that WDH was imitating KGE pose. It looks like he teases LMH. Look at LMH expression (o^^o)

We should bribe WDH to share his knowledge about MinEun. He seems to always tease MinHo with GoEun whenever there is a chance. 

I remember the bts in the library both LMH and KGE can't stop laughing which prompted WDH to say "I'm going home" with a teasing look. That's when MinHo said sorry and composed himself same with GoEun. :D

Please check the link of bts: https://youtu.be/-2CJTpoxdU0

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

21 minutes ago, Miss.Zinu said:

The consequences of too much observing  Ms. Sunshine's lips:phew:

What a good nite kiss from our royal couple:w00t:

There is no such thing as 'too much' in his dictionary. He still keep staring at her lips every chance, even after that Scandalous/Beheaded Kiss. :naughty:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 10
  • Awesome 1

Someone here writes MinEun fanfic "romancing ms sunshine" right? It's too good. Whoever is writing it please continue. I feel butterflies in my stomach everytime I read it. Waiting for the next chapter. If there are more more MinEun fanfics please post the link here. Many of us will read. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

First and foremost late congratulations on page 300! :blush: 

25 minutes ago, Court_LadyA said:

We should bribe WDH to share his knowledge about MinEun. He seems to always tease MinHo with GoEun whenever there is a chance. 

I remember the bts in the library both LMH and KGE can't stop laughing which prompted WDH to say "I'm going home" with a teasing look. That's when MinHo said sorry and composed himself same with GoEun. :D

Please check the link of bts: https://youtu.be/-2CJTpoxdU0

I saw that and I thought WDH was teasing them that's he's done playing 3rd wheel and wants to go home. :lol:

6 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

There is no such thing as 'too much' in his dictionary. He still keep staring at her lips every chance, even after that Scandalous/Beheaded Kiss. :naughty:

He wants more of course. :lol: He definitely enjoyed those kisses a little too much for the drama. :naughty:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Lexiepedia said:

Someone here writes MinEun fanfic "romancing ms sunshine" right? It's too good. Whoever is writing it please continue. I feel butterflies in my stomach everytime I read it. Waiting for the next chapter. If there are more more MinEun fanfics please post the link here. Many of us will read. 

@ladylia257 is the writer of Romancing Miss Sunshine.

Here's another fics of MinEun/LeeEul: 

Archieve of Our Own

https://archiveofourown.org/works/24349012

Asianfanfics

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1446344/the-power-of-touch

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1444529/kapler

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1442789/can-i-love-you

Wattpad

https://my.w.tt/WIWIhDJZ76

https://my.w.tt/dfN9TdLZ76

https://my.w.tt/CtUzHBMZ76

Edited by folksway222