[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

36 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

OK I admit I am delulu and let my imagination run wild all the time. But I am also a very realistic person. I do not think it is realistic for two professional actor/actress to start dating during shooting. With the whole crew and production team heavily investing and working hard in this drama, it is a little irresponsible to start a relationship during this time, in my view. I think the both of them are professionals who respect the need to ensure the shooting ends successfully with no hanky panky. While we wish they are already dating and hopefully wedding and kids announcement soon, don't you think it is also a little detrimental to their reputation if it turns out to be a shotgun wedding???

Anyway, I want their relationship to be heading the right path and follow the right process of natural flow. I am CERTAIN they are attracted to each other, I am certain she knows his intentions, I am certain everyone in the crew feels the sexual and attraction tensions. BUT I believe LMH and KGE will not act too hastily during the production. Perhaps now that their shooting has ended, LMH will start the ball rolling.... The courtship will officially begin and once she accepts and they are comfortable, the official announcements will ensue. I like to think of them meeting each other's families, going on trips together, supporting each other in their works, he proposes and get married. 

By the way, I hope when the both of them watched Ep 14 and 15, they can feel LG's and JTE's pain respectively. I want them to feel how we feel when we watch their onscreen sad love story. In particular, I want LMH to feel the pain when he watches KGE crying her heart out for him. I want him to feel the need to quickly call her after watching the episode to tell her everything will be ok because in real life, he will never leave her... Sorry, my imagination is running wild again. Even if not private chat, they surely must have a group chat to talk about the drama, right?

Please let me give you a tight hug. You made me emotional with your post. I'm single and I never even thought about my love story like I'm thinking about MinEun story. I'm even ready to give my happy ending to them(if I have one) I just want them to end up together and get married and have loads of babies. Please this is a fairytale love story

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

14 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

There are still PLENTY of MinShin (even though PSH is happily attached) / LMH-Suzy (yes, there are still many who are hoping that they will get back together ... :rolleyes:) / and even LMH-PMY (even though this is like History with a Capital H ...) shippers around. Plus, there are also plenty of the HIGHLY delusional OIMs (Oppa-Is-Mine) fans of LMH who ship THEMSELVES with him. Check the comments - there are actually a few who has forbidden him to kiss any of his FL, especially KGE and to NOT have a GF cos they want to have a baby with him ... *SMH *Dafuqwrongwiththesewierdos

:joy: i feel exactly the same as you every word you said here...recently i also see KHS-LMH shippers resurrected even trying to resurrect their shippers forum, im like what! 

14 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

We have yet to see whether the beach scene appears in the Finale, and if it doesn’t, what promotion?? Even if it appears, why are they posting a ‘spoiler’ on their PERSONAL IG accounts?? 

I am 100% sure the beach pics are not part of the scene because it's not even shown yet so why would they post an obvious spoiler?? Not making sense at all . The only spoiler in the pic is their costume but then again it is a public beach w many ppl around so then nothing secret abt the costume either.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

55 minutes ago, Countess Alessa said:

Not a fan of these 2 not until I watched TKEM but during the early days of the show I was asked by one of my friends if I am also shipping them just like BinJin and I clearly said no because I felt that KGE as someone who can go global and would probably date a Hollywood actor or some Tech Billionaire. After observing her for some time, I can see that SK is too small for her. The world needs to witness how much range she can deliver as an actress, how amazing she is as a singer and how she is the epitome of a natural and beautiful Asian woman sans the surgery. She won't be the face of Chanel if one of the classiest fashion house in the world dont see her as someone who can live up to their brand.

But as I was watching the 2 stars BTS and interviews my interest with LMH deepened and discovered that he's more than just a handsome face. He will not be Hallyu's most followed actor in IG if all 16M (and counting) are shallow and only think about his looks. He is a hyphenate - actor, singer, endorser, businessman, philanthropist, brother, son and a partner of KGE.

I say partner because it takes a lot of courage to post a photo of a woman knowing that he's the most popular Korean actor globally in his generation and coming from an industry as scrutinizing as K-Ent... if he doesnt see KGE as his equal as well as someone worth sharing and defending... he wont bother uploading anything with her. Some say its all fan service. Probably at some point but he is LMH. He can sell anything under the sun. Thats the same reason why there are a lot of PPs in TKEM. Its still a business at the end of the day. If someone wants to see something deep, meaningful and PP free... go watch a documentary. Better yet, go soul searching or see a shrink. Clearly there's something wrong with continuously watching and monitoring a show that one abhors. For the lack of a better term... its called self-inflected pain. And even if Knetz wont watch this series, somewhere and somehow this show will still be a hit internationally because of LMH and with the support of the growing global fanbase of KGE.

Delulu or not.  With label or not.  Words wont be enough to explain and show that there is something going on special with the 2. Its just a matter of time and the fact that their agencies didnt issue any denials but instead kept on indirectly teasing us... I am hoping, wishing and praying that we are right.

Before I end this very long post, let me just say these to all the naysayers and haters out there...

If you think LMH and KGE doesnt have the chemistry...

If you are trying to say that TKEM is a flop...

If you plan to say unpleasant things to either LMH or KGE...

Do yourselves a favor, leave this forum because you may not be bullied here as I see this as one of the more tasteful and classy forums in Soompi but I'm 101% sure that 

LMH and KGE will be protected not just because we are supporting them as a couple but because they are individuals who have earned our respect.

My Dear Chingu and Fellow Honourable Court Lady - THANK YOU VERY KHAMSAHAMNIDA for this!! Yes, we will not stoop to hate or bully - because True :heart: prevails! I am tearing as I read your post ... I am so emotional right now .. VIRTUAL GROUP HUG! 

• Like 1
  • Love 13

59 minutes ago, Countess Alessa said:

Not a fan of these 2 not until I watched TKEM but during the early days of the show I was asked by one of my friends if I am also shipping them just like BinJin and I clearly said no because I felt that KGE as someone who can go global and would probably date a Hollywood actor or some Tech Billionaire. After observing her for some time, I can see that SK is too small for her. The world needs to witness how much range she can deliver as an actress, how amazing she is as a singer and how she is the epitome of a natural and beautiful Asian woman sans the surgery. She won't be the face of Chanel if one of the classiest fashion house in the world dont see her as someone who can live up to their brand.

But as I was watching the 2 stars BTS and interviews my interest with LMH deepened and discovered that he's more than just a handsome face. He will not be Hallyu's most followed actor in IG if all 16M (and counting) are shallow and only think about his looks. He is a hyphenate - actor, singer, endorser, businessman, philanthropist, brother, son and a partner of KGE.

I say partner because it takes a lot of courage to post a photo of a woman knowing that he's the most popular Korean actor globally in his generation and coming from an industry as scrutinizing as K-Ent... if he doesnt see KGE as his equal as well as someone worth sharing and defending... he wont bother uploading anything with her. Some say its all fan service. Probably at some point but he is LMH. He can sell anything under the sun. Thats the same reason why there are a lot of PPs in TKEM. Its still a business at the end of the day. If someone wants to see something deep, meaningful and PP free... go watch a documentary. Better yet, go soul searching or see a shrink. Clearly there's something wrong with continuously watching and monitoring a show that one abhors. For the lack of a better term... its called self-inflected pain. And even if Knetz wont watch this series, somewhere and somehow this show will still be a hit internationally because of LMH and with the support of the growing global fanbase of KGE.

Delulu or not.  With label or not.  Words wont be enough to explain and show that there is something going on special with the 2. Its just a matter of time and the fact that their agencies didnt issue any denials but instead kept on indirectly teasing us... I am hoping, wishing and praying that we are right.

Before I end this very long post, let me just say these to all the naysayers and haters out there...

If you think LMH and KGE doesnt have the chemistry...

If you are trying to say that TKEM is a flop...

If you plan to say unpleasant things to either LMH or KGE...

Do yourselves a favor, leave this forum because you may not be bullied here as I see this as one of the more tasteful and classy forums in Soompi but I'm 101% sure that 

LMH and KGE will be protected not just because we are supporting them as a couple but because they are individuals who have earned our respect.

Can I just say that I looooveeee eveything you said!!!!!!!!! :heart: Thank you! I believe you summarized all our feelings here completely! I am seriously just waiting for them to drop the bomb on us. 

• Like 5
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 1

Wao, finally Finished!! I had to read over 10 pages to catch up with this fast paced ship :D

Our couple romance has clearly moved at LTE speed as their comfort level is off the roof with all the instinctive thumb rubbing and stroking they can even now stare lovingly and longingly as LMH and KGE now, before KGE smiles to LMH on screen was 95% JTE but now I can totally see KGE staring back with deep affection and that gave me such satisfaction, the power of love can make you break character. Our boy worked really hard for this, he totally deserved that admin head peck. 

I watched their hospital scenes over 5 times yesterday night, it was just too good and real:blush:, they are just too compatible to the point of combustion, I doubt I can survive another kiss scene with them in this drama, because when they look at each other I always feel like an intruder already :cold_sweat:

Now to the new intruder on our thread who said KGE  is like that with JHI, I actually understand her plight as a KGE fan seeing  millions of people ship KGE with LMH and barely a handful on board her own ship :)

She is one actress that is so hard to read because she embodies are characters as she allows the character access to her body so the scenes are well depicted, that is why she always looks like a completely different person during  presscons or her fan meets, So she acted sweet ‘romance scenes’ with JHI In a ‘romantic movie’ but does she have the same energy offscreen? No and JHI is one person she worked with that I can say doesn’t look like he likes her deeply and romantically, he never gave that vibe  else he would have pursued her and she probably won’t be single. I also didn’t see them invest 20% of their real emotions in that movie which is why Tune in to love left a forgettable memory for me. 

I am also quite traditional in my approach to relationships, I know these days some women feel it’s okay to chase the guy they like which I am not against so long as it works for you and you don’t obsessively want someone who doesn’t want you back, but I believe a man should always be well ahead emotionally in a relationship, I mean he should fall first and deeper that way he uses his emotions to do the ground work on getting the girl he likes, that way when she sees his sincerity and responds better to him faster, which then brings them on the same page because we women are naturally emotional and will most likely fall for a sincere and honestly handsome man showing us his love. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

8 minutes ago, Miss.Zinu said:

@Guyangi_Dalpeongi i can't help but laugh my heart out at the OIM kind of shipping:joy:  the scariest *cough* nightmare of all popstars:ph34r:

Did u see how they crop their own face into the pic w lmh on the netflix poster w kge on his lap and also another at the waterfront date leaked pvt photo..it creeps me up :blink:

Their oppa surely will have a nightmare if he sees it :joy:

• LOL 18

20 minutes ago, Miadee said:

:joy: i feel exactly the same as you every word you said here...recently i also see KHS-LMH shippers resurrected even trying to resurrect their shippers forum, im like what! 

He is like the most eligible bachelor in Korea right now as he is shipped with all their female idols and not only KHS, there are quite a number of SHK fans who light candles for them to work together and fall in love in real life since he said at some point she as his ideal type :)

Which makes me also think he is tired of being shipped around which is one of the reasons of the fan wars and the only solution is for him to ship himself with who he likes hence posting KGE on his page, anyone that doesn’t get the message behind his action is clearly on their own. 

I hear many people say he has changed and he communicates more with his fans on social

media, last time I checked he has been out from military for almost 8 months before going on set of TKEM, how come he wasn’t as active with fans on IG then? Why suddenly different? My guess is someone brought a lot of sunshine and spring came again for him. 

• Like 1
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Did u see how they crop their own face into the pic w lmh on the netflix poster w kge on his lap and also another at the waterfront date leaked pvt photo..it creeps me up :blink:

I find most of them very young girls. I mean I don't mind if they imagine it to themselves since it's like wishing to marry a prince for most of these young girls, however none of them are being realistic. It can even harm the actors they so worship. I feel bad for the actors and actresses who go through this. LMH is already approaching his mid 30s and he would like to start a serious relationship leading to family. These fans need to wish happiness for their celebs. 

• Like 8
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, Miadee said:

yaa..those were the one i imagined:joy: they claim KGE isn't pretty blablabla but i RESERVED my comments looking at those heavily cropped 'creepy' edited photos:sweat_smile:hello... atleast KGE got kissed right from peck, 30% passionate, half passionate to dangerously passionate till nearly code red level by her CELEBRITY CRUSH. Even got 'beheaded' some more..hahaha.

YOU? You got one meh?

sorry for being emotional:mask: promise won't do this again:tounge_xd:

• LOL 13

5 minutes ago, Miadee said:

I already have nightmares looking at those edited photos (some are really badly done), i cannot imagine him seeing them :scream:

btw, i hope some of the shippers here don’t  doubt about KGE reciprocating LMH’s feelings.  As mentioned many times, it’s mutual.  I am hoping he will attend Hero’s premier to support her, if there is one (I am hoping there will be one). ^_^

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

2 minutes ago, LRM11219311 said:

Please watch the video i posted. The tarot reader draw out the lovers card first if anyone here who’s from Indonesia please help me to understand what the reader is saying. Pleasee. :blush::lol:

@Ima Imo already translated for you on page 296. You can go back and see. Sorry I don't know how to refer back to specific posts.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

He is like the most eligible bachelor in Korea right now as he is shipped with all their female idols and not only KHS, there are quite a number of SHK fans who light candles for them to work together and fall in love in real life since he said at some point she as his ideal type :)

Which makes me also think he is tired of being shipped around which is one of the reasons of the fan wars and the only solution is for him to ship himself with who he likes hence posting KGE on his page, anyone that doesn’t get the message behind his action is clearly on their own. 

I hear many people say he has changed and he communicates more with his fans on social

media, last time I checked he has been out from military for almost 8 months before going on set of TKEM, how come he wasn’t as active with fans on IG then? Why suddenly different? My guess is someone brought a lot of sunshine and spring came again for him. 

Thank you!!! :wub:

Like we said earlier, LMH is the captain of his own ship with KGE... He posting couple pictures with KGE is him setting the record straight that this is his choice.... And also his IG account is  more like his personal account as MYM his agency does most of his promotional work... LMH has given enough fan service to Netflix thus posting those PROMOTIONAL PICTURES of the TKEM cast on his personal account.. that's it and it ended there for anything related to promotions... his IG account was used more to communicate to this 16M fans about his life and it serves as main connection to his fans... so him suddenly becoming more active on IG plus posting couple pictures, its obvious he is now much happier and wanna share his happiness with his fans....

• Like 2
  • Love 10

17 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

I am also quite traditional in my approach to relationships, I know these days some women feel it’s okay to chase the guy they like which I am not against so long as it works for you and you don’t obsessively want someone who doesn’t want you back, but I believe a man should always be well ahead emotionally in a relationship, I mean he should fall first and deeper that way he uses his emotions to do the ground work on getting the girl he likes, that way when she sees his sincerity and responds better to him faster, which then brings them on the same page because we women are naturally emotional and will most likely fall for a sincere and honestly handsome man showing us his love. 

Totally agree with your thoughts. I have more and more respect and affection for LMH these days knowing he is the pursuer and he will not let opportunities slip (I think I read this from a fan somewhere in this thread). I like a man who owns up to his feelings and not shy away from them. I like that he knows what he wants and that he is seeing past the surface of KGE. As a woman, I would want to be pursued. Let the both of them enjoy their courtship as it is after all, one of the sweetest and best part of a relationship.

To those who are doubtful of LMH and KGE's chemistry, please just look at them with the other co-stars. Or rather, look at how the others interact with them. Let me ask - can you imagine JY or EJ playing thumb war with Na Ri (if they do have couple scenes). I mean, it takes both to be very comfortable with each other to clench their hands together, intertwine fingers, rub with their thumbs, kiss passionately and hug tightly (while smelling each other)!

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

18 minutes ago, Miadee said:

The most delusional ship was that of KHS/LMH as I happened to chance onto 1 IG group that still supports this ship... the way they photoshopped the pics was way too creepy :crazy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5