[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

46 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Yes its confirmed that they gravitate towards each other no matter where they are :D

cr owner

At a nano second I tought he would's kissed her but he has not, well maybe he will save the best for last tomorrow friday xixi

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I don't trust tarot readings fully. They're just interesting to read. It's similar to horoscopes and zodiac signs for me. :D

I do believe their actual interactions had shown us enough of their compatibility. I also can see how they both compliment each other's acting and this could help them improve. I can say LMH definitely had shown a lot of growth. I'm glad KES was able to give layers to LG this time around unlike KT in Heirs. She was also able to give KGE good roles too. A lot of people complained before how KES always make the female characters weak and in TKEM it's the opposite. This project will definitely add to their growth and they're also able to meet each other through it. :wub:

So much agree! 

I don't believe it as well, and watching the video, all of you guys here alrd analysed that much how both of them are so compatible and comfortable towards each other. Even LMH said at the interview that his first impression of KGE is a simple person which def made him likes her. 

Let's just say it's kind of wish for our MinEun in the future that both can have a more advanced career and get love together with each other. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

43 minutes ago, Hellodolphin66 said:

Well.. there are always people' opinion about the superb and professional acting given by KGE with her co-stars.

What make me believe that she might be taking this seriously was when her stylist posted the river scene of their back view in an IG story, and posting such picture will create much gossips and backslash to LMH diehard fans.  I seem to remember that it was the same day that KGE posted her picture at the sea.

If it's such for promotional sake, is this a necessary move? The risk of backfire is just too high...

I so agree with u.....I am sure the stylist has to take permission from both the actors before putting such kind of pics on ig (it’s a global platform) as they are famous celebrities after all,,,I have never seen any crew member putting such personal pics of celebrities on there IG if nothing is there.....that pic was nowhere looking promotional it was pure there time after shoot near the waterfront.....I am sure both of them were ok with it maybe they are preparing us for the future big NEWS.....

guys brace yourselves the bomb can explode anytime.....:D

• Like 3
  • Love 8

14 minutes ago, Prerna said:

I so agree with u.....I am sure the stylist has to take permission from both the actors before putting such kind of pics on ig (it’s a global platform) as they are famous celebrities after all,,,I have never seen any crew member putting such personal pics of celebrities on there IG if nothing is there.....that pic was nowhere looking promotional it was pure there time after shoot near the waterfront.....I am sure both of them were ok with it maybe they are preparing us for the future big NEWS.....

guys brace yourselves the bomb can explode anytime.....:D

That Friday was craaaazy! I was already happy with the fancam, then KGE posted that photo from the same exact location, then LMH followed suit with the identical pic (epic!) and added an even more overtly romantic shot (I was already so shocked at that point I thought I was just hallucinating :joy:). Then that riverfront pic happened. 

I know we all know this already, but that's just the bestest day. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 10

5 hours ago, effyisme said:

This video totally shows that their facial expressions (acting) doesn't match with their hand rubbing actions (real life)... :wub:

cr owner 

I am sure even that thumb war, hand-fiddling causes some distraction hahaha. 

3 hours ago, Senseandstyle said:

THE POWER OF CAPTAIN LEE MIN HO 

All hands on deck. All aboard! :w00t:

AYE AYE CAP'N!

2 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

I noticed him fidgeting the mic a lot. Not sure if he's nervous or something. :sweat_smile:

I saw that too in the Keyword interview, and that made me think there was something more going on. There is no way a self-assured popular actor who is used to showbusiness would do that on an interview normally! I went down the Rabbit hole and never looked back since!

2 hours ago, effyisme said:

Just for laughs but this was actually what came to my mind too :P but guess love conquer everything :heart:

cr owner 

He clearly has his priorities straight!

40 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

Because he would totally, definitely, and excitedly go on top of her in those small bed if there was a kiss. The PD had saved us from mass heart attack. So... Let just save it for another rated fic materials :naughty:

Well, also because of the stab wound, it can't be too comfortable to be doing such rigorous activity, yeah?

Gotta think of her well-being.

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 9

8 minutes ago, Miadee said:

If u watch this up close i could tell lmh trying hard not to burst into laughter..we need the BTS ..not only this scene..all of them!!! 

We need BTS of their whole hospital date! Also the hug scenes.

He was holding in his laughter from anticipating that last mouth cover since he knew that would happen but he had to hold it in until that moment. :P

• LOL 5

5 minutes ago, Lisa_BB said:

That Friday was craaaazy! I was already happy with the fancam, then KGE posted that photo from the same exact location, then LMH followed suit with the identical pic (epic!) and added even more overtly romantic shot (I was already so shocked at that point I thought I was just hallucinating :joy:). Then that riverfront pic happened. 

Hope we can get our another sweetest Friday again:) My expectations are too high since this will be last airing day of TKEM..I seriously hope both Minho and Goeun upload their couple pics..the more the better:D

• Love 9

10 minutes ago, Lisa_BB said:

That Friday was craaaazy! I was already happy with the fancam, then KGE posted that photo from the same exact location, then LMH followed suit with the identical pic (epic!) and added even more overtly romantic shot (I was already so shocked at that point I thought I was just hallucinating :joy:). Then that riverfront pic happened. 

Gosh I remember that particular Friday so well. I'm like HOLD UP LET ME CHARGE MY PHONE. The attack was real. The red alert was real.

I'm really scared for this Friday though... It's gonna be the Friday of all Fridays.

PAGE 500 here we gooooo!! :joy:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

23 minutes ago, Miadee said:

If u watch this up close i could tell lmh trying hard not to burst into laughter..we need the BTS ..not only this scene..all of them!!! 

ugh I love how LMH feeds her... wait it's LG tho but all I see is LMH and KGE :lol:

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, Countess Alessa said:

He is a hyphenate - actor, singer, endorser, businessman, philanthropist, brother, son and a partner of KGE.

I say partner because it takes a lot of courage to post a photo of a woman knowing that he's the most popular Korean actor globally in his generation and coming from an industry as scrutinizing as K-Ent... if he doesnt see KGE as his equal as well as someone worth sharing and defending... he wont bother uploading anything with her. Some say its all fan service. Probably at some point but he is LMH. He can sell anything under the sun. Thats the same reason why there are a lot of PPs in TKEM. Its still a business at the end of the day. If someone wants to see something deep, meaningful and PP free... go watch a documentary. Better yet, go soul searching or see a shrink. Clearly there's something wrong with continuously watching and monitoring a show that one abhors. For the lack of a better term... its called self-inflected pain. And even if Knetz wont watch this series, somewhere and somehow this show will still be a hit internationally because of LMH and with the support of the growing global fanbase of KGE.

8 minutes ago, Countess Alessa said:

If you think LMH and KGE doesnt have the chemistry...

If you are trying to say that TKEM is a flop...

If you plan to say unpleasant things to either LMH or KGE...

Do yourselves a favor, leave this forum because you may not be bullied here as I see this as one of the more tasteful and classy forums in Soompi but I'm 101% sure that the couple will be protected not just because we are supporting them as a couple but because they are individuals who have earned our respect.

Sorry to have cut your post short but..

HEAR HEAR!

If that is not the truth that you just said above!

I highlighted the 2 because I feel that resonates so much!

We are mature here and responsible shippers and I haven't been to any other shipping thread or forum, but I feel that this place is just so welcoming and a breath of fresh air.

I count ourselves lucky to be shipping MinEun as they are one of the 2 most hard-working and talented actor and actresss (in my opinion from what we have seen so far), and they have *mostly* fans who are respectful of them too!

• Like 1
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 2

Spoiler

While we wish they are already dating and hopefully wedding and kids announcement soon, don't you think it is also a little detrimental to their reputation if it turns out to be a shotgun wedding???

Anyway, I want their relationship to be heading the right path and follow the right process of natural flow. I am CERTAIN they are attracted to each other, I am certain she knows his intentions, I am certain everyone in the crew feels the sexual and attraction tensions. BUT I believe LMH and KGE will not act too hastily during the production. Perhaps now that their shooting has ended, LMH will start the ball rolling.... 

I agree. The spark is there. The attraction is not one sided. I don't want them to rush things. I don't want them to end up like singsong couple. Let things flow naturally. If they are meant to be together, nothing can change that. And love is not for a temporary time, it needs commitment, dedication to keep the love alive. It is sad actually many of the k celebrities broken up because of time constraint. 

• Like 5
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 1

@AquariusMY I do think her cry scenes do effect him on set. We saw them holding hands during the episode 10 BTS where she was feeling sad from acting out that scene and he watched her as she tried to make herself feel better. It was a cute scene in the BTS, but we know that scene was a sad scene for KGE. She's a very emotional person and we can tell since she also cried on the last day of shoot. Probably will be missing the staff, crew, and costars she had been working alongside for 8 months.

We would never know if they started a relationship during filming or if they agreed to started it after filming but it's be it's been awhile now since filming ended and we can see they still kept at the cryptic posts so I would like to think they're still pursuing each other to some degree. Now we just have to see if it'll continue after TKEM ends since they won't be able to use TKEM as an excuse to post things related to each other. Maybe they'll pursue each other in silence or find other ways to post cryptically. 

• Like 4
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 3

Just my delulu here...

Can you imagine if there both got married and they would tell their children, this is how i met you mom and this is how i met your dad...isnt it beautiful love story with magnificent drama they have....i feel like a fairytale 

• LOL 7
  • Love 6

4 minutes ago, Motmot said:

Just my delulu here...

Can you imagine if there both got married and they would tell their children, this is how i met you mom and this is how i met your dad...isnt it beautiful love story with magnificent drama they have....i feel like a fairytale 

:lol: I did mentioned this ship is enjoyable because it's like a fairytale or fantasy. A love story that most people would imagine watching in a drama but it's happening in real for these two wonderful people, and I'm glad to be able to witness it alongside with all these wonderful court ladies and maybe gents. LG and JTE's story is very beautifully woven by KES, but I think we can also say to some degree LMH and KGE's story is just as beautiful as we see their growth onscreen. :wub:

Who knows what story they will tell their kids if they ever have any but I'm sure they'll make wonderful parents. 

• Like 6
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, Countess Alessa said:

Not a fan of these 2 not until I watched TKEM but during the early days of the show I was asked by one of my friends if I am also shipping them just like BinJin and I clearly said no because I felt that KGE as someone who can go global and would probably date a Hollywood actor or some Tech Billionaire. After observing her for some time, I can see that SK is too small for her. The world needs to witness how much range she can deliver as an actress, how amazing she is as a singer and how she is the epitome of a natural and beautiful Asian woman sans the surgery. She won't be the face of Chanel if one of the classiest fashion house in the world dont see her as someone who can live up to their brand.

But as I was watching the 2 stars BTS and interviews my interest with LMH deepened and discovered that he's more than just a handsome face. He will not be Hallyu's most followed actor in IG if all 16M (and counting) are shallow and only think about his looks. He is a hyphenate - actor, singer, endorser, businessman, philanthropist, brother, son and a partner of KGE.

I say partner because it takes a lot of courage to post a photo of a woman knowing that he's the most popular Korean actor globally in his generation and coming from an industry as scrutinizing as K-Ent... if he doesnt see KGE as his equal as well as someone worth sharing and defending... he wont bother uploading anything with her. Some say its all fan service. Probably at some point but he is LMH. He can sell anything under the sun. Thats the same reason why there are a lot of PPs in TKEM. Its still a business at the end of the day. If someone wants to see something deep, meaningful and PP free... go watch a documentary. Better yet, go soul searching or see a shrink. Clearly there's something wrong with continuously watching and monitoring a show that one abhors. For the lack of a better term... its called self-inflected pain. And even if Knetz wont watch this series, somewhere and somehow this show will still be a hit internationally because of LMH and with the support of the growing global fanbase of KGE.

Delulu or not.  With label or not.  Words wont be enough to explain and show that there is something going on special with the 2. Its just a matter of time and the fact that their agencies didnt issue any denials but instead kept on indirectly teasing us... I am hoping, wishing and praying that we are right.

Before I end this very long post, let me just say these to all the naysayers and haters out there...

If you think LMH and KGE doesnt have the chemistry...

If you are trying to say that TKEM is a flop...

If you plan to say unpleasant things to either LMH or KGE...

Do yourselves a favor, leave this forum because you may not be bullied here as I see this as one of the more tasteful and classy forums in Soompi but I'm 101% sure that the couple will be protected not just because we are supporting them as a couple but because they are individuals who have earned our respect.

THANK YOU!!!! MUCHAS GRACIAS!! Tqsvm for speaking up our mind. Putting aside the strong magnet & chemistry between LMH n KGE, for me, this is the first K-drama that I have to constantly go back and watch the previous episodes in order to understand the current one, and can't skip even a scene to understand the whole story. And still, the puzzle haven't  settled yet, even at the 2nd last episode. KES is one genius writer, she wrote of a colliasion of both Stephen Hawking and Shakespeare's mind, BEAUTIFULLY:heart: And this makes TKEM journey is just soo right at every level.

As for LMH n KGE, if there's really something (i'm certain) i personally prefers both of them lay low at first phase, with occasionally dropping sweet breadcrumbs for us, but not too obvious and strong which could possibly hurt them back. Huhuhuhu 

• Love 13
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Miss.Zinu said:

THANK YOU!!!! MUCHAS GRACIAS!! Tqsvm for speaking up our mind. Putting aside the strong magnet & chemistry between LMH n KGE, for me, this is the first K-drama that I have to constantly go back and watch the previous episodes in order to understand the current one, and can't skip even a scene to understand the whole story. And still, the puzzle haven't  settled yet, even at the 2nd last episode. KES is one genius writer, she wrote of a colliasion of both Stephen Hawking and Shakespeare's mind, BEAUTIFULLY:heart: And this makes TKEM journey is just soo right at every level.

I truly echoed these 2 writings. My friends who were so called fangirling LmH since years back were somehow not interested to see this drama as they say KGE is not as pretty. Beats me! While me...was ok with  LMH’s status as Hallyu ..no hate no super fangirling either. But..for this one. Phoar! Hits me like I’m such dohdoh!  And yes...I can rewatch all episodes for TKEM! Unlike goblin (GY is my ultimate bias ok). I truly hope that this ship will sail strongly safely lovingly successfully *love to all here*

• Love 11