[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

19 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4507841369931782/4507841702077979

Hi Ladies, not sure if someone has shared the video above with the close-up. 

Besides him trying to grab her hands a few times (but failed), at around 1 minute into the vid, you could see KGE fixing LMH coat for him. This is shared by some observers in Weibo. 

This vid shows the level of comfort they have with each other.

Just to share, shippers in the shipper’s thread on Weibo also has the same observation as us. That they are waiting for their dating news when show ends...hahah. And yes, there are people who disguised themselves as shippers and went in to create trouble. Sigh.  

But tell me what you think of the video above!!!

Oh wow thank you for sharing this video! I've seen this fan cam several times and it's already saved in my phone, in my feed, in my groups but this one with the close-ups is gold. Yes I do see it, she was trying to fix his coat!! And Mino was really trying to grab her hands a couple of times and I'm not surprised bec this seems to be his fave thing to do when w/her

20200508-HDOFFICIAL-LEE-MIN-HO-The-King-

Video-by-ps-minho-5.gif

IMG-8778-1.gif

GOSH THESE TWO!! 

Ggonie, Minhossi -- we're here to support and back you up!!!! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 12

5 minutes ago, MissSuperCyan said:

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. lol

I'm SOLD. They're dating and was giving us the hint. :D:D Let's all wait for the big announcement. Hahaha

Actually, waiting for their big announcement is the hardest thing to do for me now :D I don't have adequate patience on that, so I keep lurking here and there looking for crumbs to ease this so-called MinEun shipping madness :lol::lol::lol:

I can't imagine how to move on after ep 16 finished airing, nooooo

• Sad 3
  • LOL 9

I'm ready for eps 16 but in the same time I'm afraid if we can't hear any news anymore from our ship because the show is already done. I hope they are announce their dating veryyyyy soon, so I can sleep well every night:(

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2

Just now, effyisme said:

Yes its confirmed that they gravitate towards each other no matter where they are :D

cr owner

Arghhh they should have kissed here..KES!!! Are you kidding me after such an intensed reunion not even a peck :crazy:

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Yes its confirmed that they gravitate towards each other no matter where they are :D

cr owner

@Miadee I was thinking the same thing! Looks like he wanted to kiss her there but probably wasn't in the script. Seriously why is he still wearing that jacket. He's indoors! Under a blanket! Poor boy will die from heat. Not that kind of heat. :naughty:

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 9

3 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Actually, waiting for their big announcement is the hardest thing to do for me now :D I don't have adequate patience on that, so I keep lurking here and there looking for crumbs to ease this so-called MinEun shipping madness :lol::lol::lol:

I can't imagine how to move on after ep 16 finished airing, nooooo

I am staying away from KDrama after this, because I don't think I can watched another KDrama after TKEM without comparing it to TKEM. Sepanx is real! Lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

@Miadee I was thinking the same thing! Looks like he wanted to kiss her there but probably wasn't in the script. Seriously why is he still wearing that jacket. He's indoors! Under a blanket! Poor boy will die from heat. Not that kind of heat. :naughty:

Because he would totally, definitely, and excitedly go on top of her in those small bed if there was a kiss. The PD had saved us from mass heart attack. So... Let just save it for another rated fic materials :naughty:

Edited by folksway222
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

48 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

does this hurts too much again, lee gon?:phew::tounge_wink:

• Naughty 5
  • LOL 2

Well.. there are always people' opinion about the superb and professional acting given by KGE with her co-stars.

What make me believe that she might be taking this seriously was when her stylist posted the river scene of their back view in an IG story, and posting such picture will create much gossips and backslash to LMH diehard fans.  I seem to remember that it was the same day that KGE posted her picture at the sea.

If it's such for promotional sake, is this a necessary move? The risk of backfire is just too high...

• Like 8
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 5

41 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4507841369931782/4507841702077979

Hi Ladies, not sure if someone has shared the video above with the close-up. 

But tell me what you think of the video above!!!

I've always wondered what they were doing in this fancam? Why so playful? Were they rehearsing a scene? It does puzzle me. 

This fancam gives me hope of a happy ending for LG/JTE and of course the source of that :w00t: famous IG pic. Sooo heart fluttering! 

• Like 2
  • Love 7

59 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I think she is a fan girl of LMH since she mentioned Kim Tan multiple times... there is bound to be some sort of crushing since she is fangirling him...:D

I loved this she has surely seized her opportunity on her crush.....:ph34r:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

17 minutes ago, LRM11219311 said:

Lee min ho x kim go eun taro reading please can someone from Indonesia translate this? Pleaseee :wub::) thank you. 

Hi... this tarot reading is so positive for our ship. But you know, first of all I would like us as shipper do not read too much on this kind of premonition since I also read somewhere they have some different result on our MinEun. 

The first card is The Lovers, he said that LMH and KGE relationship is compatible for each other. 

The second card is about their difference, however despite the differences they can complement each other, he also said that it seems that KGE attracts LMH for her simplicity. 

The third card is King of Cups which is for career and love. it indicates that LMH and KGE may have both career and love along with each other. 

Hope it helps :D

• Like 1
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

9 hours ago, Miadee said:

Even the cheek stroking already i don't think i've ever seen such in kdrama anyone?? And now this playing fingers thingy uuuuuuu too cuteee

Heck....even real married couple dont do what LimEul were doing.

• LOL 8

I think we should keep this out of shipping the tarot reading..i find it creepy when shippers go to this extent to do that..that is almost like invasion of privacy and this might even encourage the irresponsible overboard shippers and lead to more crazy problems again :wacko:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, Ima Imo said:

Hi... this tarot reading is so positive for our ship. But you know, first of all I would like us as shipper do not read too much on this kind of premonition since I also read somewhere they have some different result on our MinEun. 

The first card is The Lovers, he said that LMH and KGE relationship is compatible for each other. 

The second card is about their difference, however despite the differences they can complement each other, he also said that it seems that KGE attracts LMH for her simplicity. 

The third card is King of Cups which is for career and love. it indicates that LMH and KGE may have both career and love along with each other. 

Hope it helps :D

I don't trust tarot readings fully. They're just interesting to read. It's similar to horoscopes and zodiac signs for me. :D

I do believe their actual interactions had shown us enough of their compatibility. I also can see how they both compliment each other's acting and this could help them improve. I can say LMH definitely had shown a lot of growth. I'm glad KES was able to give layers to LG this time around unlike KT in Heirs. She was also able to give KGE good roles too. A lot of people complained before how KES always make the female characters weak and in TKEM it's the opposite. This project will definitely add to their growth and they're also able to meet each other through it. :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 8

2 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

After re-watching this scene for unhealthy amount. Definitely asking you this, Mr. Giddy, please do answer with your next insta post. Thank you :D

He already likes to stare at her lips when she talks. Now he's staring at her lips when she eats. :lol: Well he likes to eat too. Maybe watching her eat is like watching makbang. :lol:

• LOL 9