[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

I don't know if anyone else's notice but It's been bugging me off since episode 1. As you know I am a KGE fan and was never an LMH fan so I cannot speak for LMH. I watched KGE's movies and dramas from "The Muse" up to now and she's ALWAYS always consistent in portraying her characters. But in "The King" I've seen some moments of distraction, and a lost of focus. At times I feel like she's out of character. This is making me believe that KGE does seems to have a crush on LMH from the beginning.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 4

So I have read so much since morning and saw someone talking about our ship so this is for that someone..I have never shipped someone in my 38 years of life (can u imagine my age for shipping is too overboard) but still I am here shipping these 2 awesome souls boz I have my pretty good reasons and I will tell u all so that u would never try to barge with such comments in future and respect our devotion for these ppl...

1- stop comparing them with there ex-co stars they both were in there 20’s so obliviously they were playful and all ,,there was no maturity but now post 3yrs break both have become more mature and realistic in life

2 - I saw all of LMH ig post he has never been so cryptic with his thoughts...posting kge pics so often is not him and recently what he posted with minomi is wht he talked in the interview have u seen him doing that in the past for his dramas??? He being so shy and she being so responsive(if she would have not been interested she can easily give him a cold shoulder) 

3 - have you seen LMH eyes and lips they are stuck at kge always..if they are friends which I highly doubt(friends don’t do that)there hugs speak so much otherwise the last one (15) ep. She even hold his neck so tightly!!!!!
4 - all the interviews and other games,,they are just into eachother and not even bothered abt other co-stars around them...

5 - She has opened herself recently to him boz she knows he is such a big star and there are bound to be speculations but I also know she wears her heart on her sleeves she will come clean one day.....

6 - he keeps on asking her questions out of the script boz he wants to know her more....she respects him so much....

7 - she is a girl in the end of the day (a fan gal of kimtan)she is supposed to be defending her thoughts in public and respect her professional life....

8 - lastly we have screwed our asses past 5 months so we surely know something is there between them....what they do about there feelings in the end is there call we are no one to even comment on that....

so whoever it may concern to stop richard simmons around with our thread and just cave in....

• Like 1
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 7
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, MissSuperCyan said:

I don't know if anyone else's notice but It's been bugging me off since episode 1. As you know I am a KGE fan and was never an LMH fan so I cannot speak for LMH. I watched KGE's movies and dramas from "The Muse" up to now and she's ALWAYS always consistent in portraying her characters. But in "The King" I've seen some moments of distraction, and a lost of focus. At times I feel like she's out of character. This is making me believe that KGE does seems to have a crush on LMH from the beginning.

I think she is a fan girl of LMH since she mentioned Kim Tan multiple times... there is bound to be some sort of crushing since she is fangirling him...:D

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

45 minutes ago, MissSuperCyan said:

told yaa:tounge_wink: 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, MissSuperCyan said:

I saw someone mentioned on YouTube during the copter scene when she was suppose to look annoyed with him, she has a hint of smile. We can tell from their BTS they laugh a lot so they do get distracted and laugh randomly. I think that last episode's BTS was the first time I saw her forgetting her lines and had to look at her phone to check, but to me that's probably normal from usual actors/actresses. I can tell LMH has great memorization skills as he never carry the script around. 

• Like 11

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4507841369931782/4507841702077979

Hi Ladies, not sure if someone has shared the video above with the close-up. 

Besides him trying to grab her hands a few times (but failed), at around 1 minute into the vid, you could see KGE fixing LMH coat for him. This is shared by some observers in Weibo. 

This vid shows the level of comfort they have with each other.

Just to share, shippers in the shipper’s thread on Weibo also has the same observation as us. That they are waiting for their dating news when show ends...hahah. And yes, there are people who disguised themselves as shippers and went in to create trouble. Sigh.  

But tell me what you think of the video above!!!

• Like 4
  • Love 7

17 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Her skin looks soft. Even I want to caress it sometimes. Maybe rub my cheek against her cheeks. Okay I'll stop. Can't harass king's wife here. :phew:

Me too. I wanna hug and cuddle to Ms. Sunshine if I could. She must smell so good, cause someone has been hugging her so tight in every chance he get. :sweatingbullets:

Edited by folksway222
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

For the person comparing KGE w JHI..i have watched all KGE movies/dramas and watever interviews i can find except just scrolling through a muse..and seen bits and pieces of clips for TIFL because i couldn't bear to watch them in a love movie because they gave me the sibling vibes right from the start and if you see their Swoon videos she was totally just good friends w him and like a hoobae helping him through being newbie..if i want to compare her most lovey dovey movie would be goblin and tifl or even citt...i would say yes her character in those movies requires her to act a certain way but i still see her shy as in awkward when doing them (u know the kind when you have to do intimate scene w ppl whom you have no romantic feelings towards) but because she is such a good actress she can still act it out..but somehow i still sense that awkwardness eventhough i really ship her w GY at least more on screen..i sense their "hot" kiss to be awkward and i wasn't happy because i ship her w GY then it didn't sit well for me to see that..

Then of course i didn't really think she would go well w lmh when it was announced last year of their pairing eventhough i love them both separately..but after press con slowly but surely i saw sth..it was like they gave off a very strong attraction to one another even in interviews and bts..and also in their acting throughout holding hands, hugging, all the lovey dovey gestures seemed very comfortable, like they were sooooo comfortable to hold hands hugs kiss that they did it soo naturally there's no sense of awkwardness at all. Like when couples are dating they enjoy doing all that..

So as we've said sth happened during the neck kiss to 8may..but as i saw the bamboo hug bts where lmh was laughing during rehearsal that part of the bts i felt like they were already dating by then cause it's like he just casually can play w her and she just lets him eventhough she tried to be serious for rehearsal ..i think bamboo hug scene should be somewhr ard last week of April and the leaked pic of waterfront dating should be film before? But was it after presscon? 

But yeah although kge tried in the earlier part not to be too obvious but she seem to be stealing glances at lmh and couldn't look straight into his face..which she could w other costars of you watched her interviews w them.

Conclusion i find it laughable to even compare our otp w KGE and JHI pairing. It is a poor comparison and im not apologetic abt this one.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

14 minutes ago, MissSuperCyan said:

I have watched KGEs work, all of them. I see that, too. She started strong on the first 11 or 12 episodes but noticed her slipping off character around after the kiss on the neck episode. I think she’s distracted. She’s still good but not as great. I blame it on that scandalous kiss on the neck scene... yes, that must be it. LOL

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

8 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

Besides him trying to grab her hands a few times (but failed), at around 1 minute into the vid, you could see KGE fixing LMH coat for him. This is shared by some observers in Weibo. 

Just to share, shippers in the shipper’s thread on Weibo also has the same observation as us. That they are waiting for their dating news when show ends...hahah. And yes, there are people who disguised themselves as shippers and went in to create trouble. Sigh.  

Oh wow. I didn't notice she was fixing his coat before. Only kept focusing on him trying to grab her hands. :lol:

@roadbetween

Adding to the hand holding :wub:

• Love 5

Omg!!! LMH LMH... I know you cant wait to let the whole world knows you are in :heart: with KGE...

Because of TKEM, you have garnered new nicknames and most importantly you have displayed so many actions that defined a new you..

1. Constantly looking at KGE lips

2. Snuggling into her neck and hair

3. Thumb rubbing 

4. Over the top stroking of KGE face

5. Infamous BTS (unable to exercise self control) the bedroom kiss scene 

6. You enjoyed hugging so much that you had to rehearse these scenes multiple times until you got chided by the PD 

We will patiently wait for you to come clean and please do so soon so we can live the rest of lives peacefully :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4

15 minutes ago, MissSuperCyan said:

Yes she does, many times lol. I also watched TKEM for KGE. She usually portrayed her character consistenly from the beginning to end just like you said. But in TKEM I saw some instances where she was distracted while portraying JTE. The strongest evidence was in ep 15, those sweet scenes all screamed KGE (because JTE wouldn't giggle like that after kissing LG's forehead, in my mind JTE would stare directly at him while giving a playful smile, challenge him). When they kissed I also saw her becoming tense, so I got this feeling as if I watched JTE and KGE interchangably, lol.

I think to some extent she can not easily ignore the tension of her interaction with LMH. The sparks are there everywhere, clearly visible. It could be that they naturally know that they're attracted to each other, hence that shyness and NGs, especially if it required them to stare at each other for a long time :D

• Like 1
  • Love 13

9 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

Thank you for the video! This is one of my fav moments and thanks to whoever took it tho it may be spoiler but The King spoiler is not even spoiler bc we won't find anything lmao

I am curious what they talked about so happily. it seems like they rehearse their scene but I never know that rehearsal can be that so much fun. same like their hug scene in the bamboo forest, LMH was enjoying the rehearsal too much and soooo giggly :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Actually if you see the bts from ep 1 till now there are obvious progression..i saw in ep 1 n 2 BTS, KGE was being her usual self trying to goof around and tease her co stars but maybe a lil more than her previous works and lmh trying to be still cool calm and collected but still cant help it..then from 3 and 4 ep he seem more relax w her..then it was both of them being shy and giddy then ep 6 onwards maybe more daring to play w each other then after you see KGE being the more reserved in her bts as in the rolls have reversed..like too much attention fr lmh that she had to hold back a little so that they are not too obvious...

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3