[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

19 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

They claimed there wasn't any NG but we've seen it being shot from different angles with different positions so it's probably a very long kiss and they crop and edit out parts they like for the episode. 

Who are they to decide which kiss part they like or don't like?

They should release the whole scene - that everyone claim no (ehem) NG. Let us see, research, analyse it and make our own decision.. ;)

Looking at LMH/KGE group photo.

Hey mister! Where is your....

tenor-3.gif

Meanwhile me waiting patiently for the bts and someone's IG update..

waiting-patiently-gif-3.gif

Cause it's Friday. :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

15 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I seriously thought he was necking her there when I first saw this... is this why the camera shot was done far away?? This was no normal hug between 2 actors and given this was a rehearsal shot, he went in more than he should have... most actors usually keep a distance during rehearsals but LMH actually glued himself tighter during rehearsals...

ASKAJKLASKl maybe it's the case LMAO. That was quiet weird for that emotional scene to have the male lead a.k.a the king a.k.a the savior was hugging like he's the one being saved instead (?). The way he put his head there could totally change the whole plot (?) like that lmao.

Plus, so true about rehearsals! Thats why LMH has been so suspicious and people are questioning about his actions. When there's no romantic feeling involved, of course it'd be uncomfortable to push yourself to be glued to your co-star right? .___. but he always did that! and ggone didn't even look bothered. uhh.. <3

10 minutes ago, lysandr said:

And if you notice he is hugging so tightly his hands almost seem to come around her fully, that's how tight!

Even in the bamboo forest hug, he hugged her so tight her fair flew up and they had to retake.

He just can't get enough of her! Would probably want to melt together, he's that clingy...

OH RIGHT! His hugs were so tight. He wasn't required to hug that tight tho (even in that bamboo forest moment the PD was kinda protesting, 'why did you hug her tightly, her hair was like that' means that the PD didn't even direct him to be like that). asaldjalda Mr. Clingy ;;___;; it won't make sense if he doesn't do anything to make their relationship becomes more serious.............

10 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Back to the topic of the direction of his feet is always towards KGE.. I found another classic example during the press conference where the MC has requested KGE to leave the stage for WDH to come up.. you can see LMH feet was turned towards her at 1.17 in the video below...:D

cr owner 

Interesting, right? It's so easy to even do a quick analysis on LMH. Just look at his feet and/or his shoulders. His feet always point at KGE whenever she's in the same place and his shoulders will always be inclined to her when they're side by side; indicating that this guy is unconsciously being attracted to her. Wow ;__;

Plus, every time i saw that part in 4:28 though, i always ask to myself: why were you even telling us about how her eyes 'today' when the MC didn't even ask.................... he even a bit stuttered while explaining. HA. And not to mention that staring.......

Spoiler

1. The shoulders. One of the example. And ever since i've been aware of this, i did a quick re-watch for some of their vids and.....its true his shoulders always like this. You can watch again that short interview with SBS Catch (the one when they're on sofa together). It's one of the obvious example. Or... the press con.

saLHU0w.png 

2. Eits eits.... the feet direction.

R9Qo7Vj.png

So cute. How can they be so cute like this. My poor heart can't take this </3

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, mamabear said:

Check this out guys, the shooting of the bed scene could really  be before May 8. Specifically, May 1. hoho

It might not be a big deal for the others, but for us shippers, it is. We know how passionate the kiss turned out to be, and I doubt that they did not feel anything right after that. Confirming about the time the kiss was shot for me is a big deal. :blush: Thanks @graceyco for the link!

The court ladies have now become court investigators!!! :w00t: I dunno but this actually makes sense to me. Let's see!! It will all be revealed one day! :wub:

7 minutes ago, buahciku101 said:

They should release the whole scene - that everyone claim no (ehem) NG. Let us see, research, analyse it and make our own decision.. ;)

tenor-3.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHA OH you ladies do make me laugh and keep me entertained! I wonder what we're getting this Friday? 

• Like 3
  • Love 6

38 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

They claimed there wasn't any NG but we've seen it being shot from different angles with different positions so it's probably a very long kiss and they crop and edit out parts they like for the episode. 

no wonder his lips looked so pale...:sweatingbullets:

• Naughty 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, lysandr said:

And if you notice he is hugging so tightly his hands almost seem to come around her fully, that's how tight!

Even in the bamboo forest hug, he hugged her so tight her fair flew up and they had to retake.

He just can't get enough of her! Would probably want to melt together, he's that clingy...

One more thing I found is that he tends to tilt his head towards her neck when hugging her... thats too intimate for normal platonic co workers unless you are filming an erotic scene... most male actors just hug and look straight and not snuggle into the actress neck... 

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, Lisa_BB said:

That kiss must've irked a lot of haters.  I really hope we'll get to see more kisses. 

I'm too lazy to look for the tweet but I saw one earlier saying that Mr Sunshine was better bec it was able to show heartfelt love without having the two leads kiss. Can you girls imagine not letting these two kiss each other, at least on cam? (well, off cam we won't get to see it) :joy:

I beg to differ. LeeEul have a much better love story than Mr. Sunshine. I felt the ML and FL in there had somewhat cold personalities so I never really warmed up to them as a couple. I loved Mr. Sunshine for its meaningful message but not for the love story. It’s not bad but they didn’t give me the feels. 

When do people ever complain about a kiss between the OTP anyway? Of course it’s a hater lol. It’s not like all LeeEul does is kiss. They actually have a deep and mature love story. The kiss is just a cheery on top. 

Haters probably watched and felt theor chemistry bursting out of the screen :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

8 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Can definitely tell the shoulder incline here.

He can't sit closer to her but he's definitely leaning towards her. 

Oh yes he did cos I took a ruler to measure if his shoulders were symmetrical and can confirm that his left side is slanted towards KGE :D

Edited by effyisme
  • Like 1
  • LOL 7

58 minutes ago, lysandr said:

YES. Please Sir, we are hungry Sir...more breadcrumbs...

I don't care what sea he sails on as long as the only booty (bounty) the Captain is pillaging is Ms Sunshine. AHOY MATEYS. :phew:

While we're waiting for their Fri/Sat ig's updates, I'll drop this. We need more of this too. :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Oh yes he did cos I took a ruler to measure if his shoulders were symmetrical and can confirm that his left side is slanted towards KGE :D

TKEM made us learn quantum mechanics and now lmh is making us do geometry :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

On 5/29/2020 at 4:03 AM, Learry said:

:wub:

OH MY thanks for sharing this!  I hope they see it and see how cute their fans can be.

That part 'You'll never have to be alone I love you and that's all I really know' and the picture tagged to that lyric..so much feelssss :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

OK, all errands done. Lunch finished.  What's up Court Ladies, my co-conspirators?! :)

3 hours ago, folksway222 said:

Another one :wub:

It would appear that LMH gave the white bouquet he was carrying to OkNam.  But who is to say that the red ones didn't come from him? It would make sense that he would give flowers to the two women he likes - as he mentioned in the drama... Same packaging...

Back tracking now - oh this isn't so bad - just 4 pages to catch up!

EDIT:  But look here! OkNam is now holding the bouquet of red roses.

EZJjxxMU4AEmxwh?format=jpg%26name=medium

Dang it! Even in photos & gift giving, they are doing a TKEM on us! No sway of winning, noh?

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

34 minutes ago, buahciku101 said:

tenor-3.gif

No need for social distancing when you are from the same household guys. :phew:

22 minutes ago, effyisme said:

One more thing I found is that he tends to tilt his head towards her neck when hugging her... thats too intimate for normal platonic co workers unless you are filming an erotic scene... most male actors just hug and look straight and not snuggle into the actress neck... 

I think he really has a thing for burying his face in her neck and hair. Like get a deep inhale of the one you love and lust for :tounge_xd:, it's like coming home.

20 minutes ago, effyisme said:

His body betrayed him everytime, not like he cares though. If he could shout it from the rooftops, he would I am sure!

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

3 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

OK, all errands done. Lunch finished.  What's up Court Ladies, my co-conspirators?! :)

It would appear that LMH gave the white bouquet he was carrying to OkNam.  But who is to say that the red ones didn't come from him? It would make sense that he would give flowers to the two women he likes - as he mentioned in the drama... Same packaging...

Back tracking now - oh this isn't so bad - just 4 pages to catch up!

I think the group pics were taken on 2 separate days.. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, lysandr said:

His body betrayed him everytime, not like he cares though. If he could shout it from the rooftops, he would I am sure!

I wish he could make his relationship public like what KWB did with SMA but I can't bear my girl KGE getting backlash. SMA is much more loved. :tears:

• Sad 5

35 minutes ago, effyisme said:

You measured the distance with a ruler? Lolol. What a dedicated court lady! 

• LOL 8

2 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I wish he could make his relationship public like what KWB did with SMA but I can't bear my girl KGE getting backlash. SMA is much more loved. :tears:

I don't think the backlash will be that great or I can say almost non existent (very small percentage) as LMH has already been dropping hints and the general response has been greatly positive otherwise KGE will not go ahead and post 2 intimate pics with LMH... note the first couple boomerang video was not considered intimate as it looked more fun and playful...

• Love 9