[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 minutes ago, effyisme said:

And to think that this is the ONLY bts that LMH agency reposted... :D it just leave so much for imagination... guess the word "discrete" doesn't exist in LMH and his agency dictionary... 

Wonder if his sister teased him about that. :joy:

• LOL 11

1 minute ago, effyisme said:

And our couple just gotta sit glued to each other from shoulder to hip.... :D

As expected, look at the gap between lmh and lady noh lol. :lol:

This man, he’s too cute, always inching closer and closer to kge. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

6 minutes ago, effyisme said:

And to think that this is the ONLY bts that LMH agency reposted... :D it just leave so much for imagination... guess the word "discrete" doesn't exist in LMH and his agency dictionary... 

The real captain of our ship is Mr. Obvious himself. He has been feeding us since the presscon.

Hope he won't stop the crumbs, because we need them badly. For our existence. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, effyisme said:

I just love Twitter... its LMH that she is glancing at as you can see the gold design on the back of his coat and a glimpse of it in the video KGE posted...it appears brighter in the video most likely due to lighting :D 

cr owner 

I’m settling this once and for all, the person standing in front of kge being all cute is lmh. 

I love how I settle things all the time as though I know it all :lol::lol::lol:

But what are the chances? The person is about lmh’s height and this is obviously the scene where he pronounced her his queen. So it makes total sense. The person standing in front of her in that scene is lmh so likely, the person standing in front of her behind the scenes is also him. Look at our girl, charming Mr. Already-in-love-with-kge with her cuteness. 

Also, I’m noticing my fangirling over these two have become excessive over time. I can’t help it anymore. The more I see them, the more I love them! This must be how lmh feels about kge :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 19

Check this out guys, the shooting of the bed scene could really  be before May 8. Specifically, May 1. hoho

It might not be a big deal for the others, but for us shippers, it is. We know how passionate the kiss turned out to be, and I doubt that they did not feel anything right after that. Confirming about the time the kiss was shot for me is a big deal. :blush: Thanks @graceyco for the link!

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 6

53 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

Another one :wub:

oh wow look at them, sitting without even a tiny space in between; air can't even go through in between them o-<--<

/pretending to get shock/

..... as if the space beside LMH (in which Lady Noh was sitting) wasn't big enough for him to just giving a little way for air to go through in between him and his queen. HA! 

Look at his legs, that i-am-the-dominant-in-da-house sitting pose, his left thigh really, really really glued to KGE's that i can even imagine the warmth (?) that KGE must felt asdskdhskdhkaskjkladakjdah

feels like i'm back to my school days when me and my old crush (almost worked, but not ended up together lemme cry #whyamitellingthisthoLMAO) had this kind of moment when flirting, it's just this time it's not me who's experiencing it but KGE with her future spouse LMH. HA. No, I'm not envy at all:phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

6 minutes ago, mamabear said:

Check this out guys, the shooting of the bed scene could really  be before May 8. Specifically, May 1. hoho

It might not be a big deal for the others, but for us shippers, it is. We know how passionate the kiss turned out to be, and I doubt that they did not feel anything right after that. Confirming about the time the kiss was shot for me is a big deal. :blush: Thanks @graceyco for the link!

If they actually started dating May 22 and that kiss was during May 1, can we say the kiss might've been one of the factors to her agreeing? :phew: We need that BTS. See how good it was. Research purpose.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, mamabear said:

Now I'm trying make out the reason why he posted on 01 May..  Haha 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, mamabear said:

Good morning fellow court ladies! While we are waiting for the BTS (THEY SHOULD DROP IT TODAY!!!!), 

Blessing this thread with our queen's cute way of running

No wonder why MH teased her on Ep 9 BTS haha. She looks sooo cute when she runs 

EDITED:

I am not familiar with how long a 16-episode drama usually shoots, but is it normal for it to have an 8-month long shooting schedule? 

So cuuuute. Even I wanna squish her, how about LMH? 

It took this long because they want to make something really good, I think? Amd they took time off becauae of corona as well. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

5 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

If they actually started dating May 22 and that kiss was during May 1, can we say the kiss might've been one of the factors to her agreeing? :phew: We need that BTS. See how good it was. Research purpose.

I second this! I also need it for research purposes ofcourse :joy:

@effyisme same here! hahaha I also wonder why? 

@koreaboooo, then that pic could have been uploaded before the make-out sesh? haha

• LOL 7

4 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Does this look like the face of a man who just made out with his crush? 

Actually I don't like this picture of him as it is face tuned to the max till he looked girly instead :P but it does give off a "my mind is still in the gutter" vibe... he still looked lost .. maybe from too much kissing 

• LOL 8

10 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Maybe KGE confirmed her feelings for LMH after the kiss thus she confessed to him on 08 May... there are many instances where a person's feelings can be confirmed after kissing...

they started dating officially on 22 May... 

Edited by effyisme
  • Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Actually I don't like this picture of him as it is face tuned to the max till he looked girly instead :P but it does give off a "my mind is still in the gutter" vibe... he still looked lost .. maybe from too much kissing 

Same those photos look too filtered. To me it looks like he's pouting a bit though. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Off topic (I needed a distraction)

I laughed till I teared at the last part (sorry, the part where LMH said he didnt wanna see his video falling on his face)

Never knew I needed to see this before :lol:

Edited by extrodinairey
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

14 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I am not a fan of this photo too, i wish he takes a more natural selfie.  I prefer a more manly photo, not at an angle that makes him look girly. ^_^

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, effyisme said:

I just love Twitter... its LMH that she is glancing at as you can see the gold design on the back of his coat and a glimpse of it in the video KGE posted...it appears brighter in the video most likely due to lighting :D 

cr owner 

OMG. I'm glad he didn't jump her right then. 

• LOL 8

Just now, ladylia257 said:

OMG. I'm glad he didn't jump her right then. 

His hands are probably behind his back holding onto his whip. Luckily his role is a king carrying a whip. If he didn't have that, KGE would not be safe from his clingy hands. ;)

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1