[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

13 minutes ago, Wanderer062287 said:

Hiii! It's my first time here in the shippers' thread (I'm usually lurking and posting sometimes in the drama thread) but it's the first time I saw this pic on twitter and it melts my heart they look soooo real :tears:

EZGoBVcU4AAAav-?format=jpg&name=medium

They look real good together.

But I think someone said this picture is photoshopped.

If only we could look at each of their phones. I wonder how many selfies and pics of each other they have!:wub:

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 2

37 minutes ago, graceyco said:

I continue to be amazed by your eagle eyes. We're so blessed to have you chinggu :wub:

HAHAHAHAHAHA I'm gonna start spamming them w/bread emojis!! Gosh, I do love this thread so much. What would I do without you and your beautiful minds? 

I almost lost my sanity after the cancel announcement for tomorrow’s episode.

and then I remember that I have you all here..

This grup definitely becomes a medication that keeps my heart and my mind stay healthy 

virtual hugs to you all ladies (I assume we don’t have a gentleman here, right?)

17 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Its different when you are kissing a girl you like, its like an interview you cant afford to fail.

LOL, true.

And KGE wasn’t ready for the kiss too, and LMH made a nervous laugh and he keeps holding and shaking KGE’s shoulder..
And then he blinks too much after a short kiss scene :blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

Hmmm ... so... this is from the BTS ... so what happened to the experienced kisser LMH ... Hmmm ... Hmmm. .... is it USUAL for him to BLINK so many times like this??? Why is Uri King of Hallyu, experienced kisser so nervous??? Wae? :wub::naughty: I can almost hear his heart beating so fast and I betcha Ms Sunshine could FEEL his heart beats!! 

Too much blinking! I thought you're the kissing expert?

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

28 minutes ago, heatherf said:

While waiting (Looking at you swoon and sbs), Imma post one of the best picture of our OTP.  One out of MANY. 

cr to owner on ig

Love this!!! Even their backs look good together. 

• Like 3
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, Niki Idy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Its different when you are kissing a girl you like, its like an interview you cant afford to fail.

Because it's an interview that will determine the rest of your life. :heart:

• Love 4

2 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Why do they look like a married couple in the pic esp you can see KGE slanting towards LMH... LMH is siting like a patriarch with his legs opened haha :D

Yeah. They look really sweet to me. 

• Like 4
  • Love 6

16 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Some videos to fill your emptiness before Saturday :D

cr owner 

I ALWAYS feel so embarrassed at how obvious LMH is when I watch this videos. I always pray he doesn't see them  

• LOL 7