[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

38 minutes ago, dehapepe said:

And I’m laughing so hard here..

Do you know that I even checked on episode #3 just to confirm that KKN really wears that white sneakers, and guess what..!! YES HE DOES..

And that He just stands there and watching them with a hope that they’ll include him in their conversation

LOL, poor KKN. Just Imagine he was there and being ignored all the time by this lovey dovey couple..

He definitely know how it feels to be the third wheel :sweatingbullets:

Third wheel in the drama, third wheel in real life..... Poor KKN. 

Somebody please give him a drama as the male lead who'll get the girl. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, dehapepe said:

THIS (hopefully TRUE) really makes my heart and my womb smiling a really big happy smile..

can I do a happy dance here?

wooohooooo..!!!!!! :wub::D

Woooowww!  Even your WOMB is smiling!! YESSS, my Dear Chingu!! I am not a Mum but I am an Ahjumma Teacher, but Mr Obviously Determined Giddy and Ms Beautiful Brightest Sunshine are like our precious BABIES!! Eeeeeeeesss! *SQUEALING SILENTLY WITH GLEE!! Oh MY HEART!! :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, JJ_th1 said:

Hello MinEul squad,

Will TKEM team have the wrap-up party on the last episode on TV, Jun 6? Thank you.

Hmmm .... SK is slowly opening up after the COVID 19 Lockdown, but I think they won’t be able to have a big one? With reporters, etc?? Someone CMIIW? 
Or maybe they will have a PRIVATE AND COSY ONE?? :ph34r::wub:

• Like 9
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Even back then, he wanted to practise the lifting her up many times too... :D

cr owner 

Wow I just noticed when he's not in character and he holds hands with her, he gets really shy. That face when he held her hands while she's holding the horse reigns. :blush:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

Hey, there right-foot.... couldn't you walking back normally rather just dragging like that? Dragging while kept pointing at KGE. Hehehehehe. This is the gif version of what I was explaining yesterday about LMH's right foot direction. Fortunately i found this when scrolling soooo why not posting it here, it's nice to see :wub::phew:

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Spoiler

They really go wayyyy back in time huh? Le recif de corail in the backdrop... it was 1940’s movie

Can they release remaining eps back to back? I’m getting impatient here lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

51 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

18:18-18:20 

He’s blinking excessively after kissing her! :scream:

Our couple is just like their drama, the more you watch, the more clues you will find. 

OMG you are right. Our boy is nervous and why is that? They're both professional actors yet their initial reaction towards each other is really full of sexual tension. OHMAAAHHHEART. I can't. I really can't imagine these two apart from each other. HELPPP :bawling:

48 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

YESSSS!! Sigh ... Let’s hope they hugged TIGHTLY and maybe he gave her a peck on her cheek?? *My DELUSIONS ...

AND my Dear Chingu, Captain of this ship, and EVERYONE ELSE HERE - we need a GROUP HUG ... maybe we should try to have a virtual meetup or chat after the last episode ... HOW AM I GOING TO LIVE AND LET GO?? ? Ottokae??? Yikes ... 

I really hope that
1. They hugged each other tightly

2. They cried a lot (because they worked so hard for this!!)

3. Our boy kissed her on the forehead!! BECAUSE I WILL BE SO SOFT FOR THAT!

Ok where do we converge and do this virtual meet up with the court ladies bec I really am about to explode with all the feels! :bawling::heart: I WILL MISS THEM SO MUCHHH! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

26 minutes ago, heatherf said:
  Hide contents

They really go wayyyy back in time huh? Le recif de corail in the backdrop... it was 1940’s movie

Can they release remaining eps back to back? I’m getting impatient here lol

I mentioned this to the TKEM thread, could it be that Lady Noh was JTE in the past? hahahahaha 

This seriously gives me headache. :joy: That vintage vibe on the spoiler is before the Korean War right? Where are we seriously going KES?!?! I don't know what I should feel right now. 

EDITED:

Okay, so I have been chatting with @graceyco  and we believe that we became bipolar because of this drama. Anyone who is the same with us? One minute we are both giggly because of the BTS, pics, etc, then the minute after we keep on reassuring each other of reasons why our ship will sail. LOL

Anyway, I just wish the crew today eats out together for lunch since this is the last filming day. A hug between LMH and KGE would be nice too, don't you think so? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

11 minutes ago, graceyco said:

OMG you are right. Our boy is nervous and why is that? They're both professional actors yet their initial reaction towards each other is really full of sexual tension. OHMAAAHHHEART. I can't. I really can't imagine these two apart from each other. HELPPP :bawling:

I really hope that
1. They hugged each other tightly

2. They cried a lot (because they worked so hard for this!!)

3. Our boy kissed her on the forehead!! BECAUSE I WILL BE SO SOFT FOR THAT!

Ok where do we converge and do this virtual meet up with the court ladies bec I really am about to explode with all the feels! :bawling::heart: I WILL MISS THEM SO MUCHHH! 

Ladies~~ we can do a ZOOM meetup! that'll be sooooo cool ~~ :w00t:

We can do it on a sunday, next week? After the last episode! 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Omo! What for these scenes? I see flowers, King LG & future Queen JTE...my mind says, PROPOSAL!!

...anything except funeral please :sweatingbullets:

It's a wrap for him...

And a wrap for her as well...

• Like 4
  • Love 5

50 minutes ago, gravity215 said:

Hey, there right-foot.... couldn't you walking back normally rather just dragging like that? Dragging while kept pointing at KGE. Hehehehehe. This is the gif version of what I was explaining yesterday about LMH's right foot direction. Fortunately i found this when scrolling soooo why not posting it here, it's nice to see :wub::phew:

@gravity215 it looks like there is a magnet pulling them back together hahaha. 

32 minutes ago, mamabear said:

I mentioned this to the TKEM thread, could it be that Lady Noh was JTE in the past? hahahahaha 

This seriously gives me headache. :joy: That vintage vibe on the spoiler is before the Korean War right? Where are we seriously going KES?!?! I don't know what I should feel right now. 

EDITED:

Okay, so I have been chatting with @graceyco  and we believe that we became bipolar because of this drama. Anyone who is the same with us? One minute we are both giggly because of the BTS, pics, etc, then the minute after we keep on reassuring each other of reasons why our ship will sail. LOL

Anyway, I just wish the crew today eats out together for lunch since this is the last filming day. A hug between LMH and KGE would be nice too, don't you think so? 

@mamabear omg that's young Lady Noh?? haha noooo i don't want it to become Lady Noh's  love story in the end. 

count me in! i'm in somewhat emotional roller coster today. they're the one who wrap the shoot, i'm the one who's getting upset thinking about it. the on the set photos isn't helping either haha. actually i brought this to myself.

HUGS? yes and YES. Spinning hugs from our OTP pls :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, graceyco said:

I need to know if they hugged tight after the director said cut after the last shot of the last scene!

You are not alone. It is a great need to know (and watch with our own eyes) the afternath of the epic kiss scene on the bed. Did they linger a little while more? Were they breathing heavily and flushed in the faces? Was she looking shy and he still watching her intensely? It will be nice if he sweeps her hair aside tenderly, etc etc. We need the details!!

• Like 3
  • Naughty 2
  • Love 5

42 minutes ago, gravity215 said:

It's like his mind tells him to move away -next scene to shoot, let's go, work to do-but his body still wants to be with her. 

So cute, omg. Min Ho really brings "cute things guys do when in love" to another level. Other guys do 10/10 level of cuteness, his is 100/100.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1