[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

7 hours ago, Kdramatic said:

The reality is LMH has more star power than KGE at the moment. With all the hate KGE previously received, I really don’t think he would risk putting her through something that made her feel so horrible again unless he was willing to take responsibility and protect her. As I mentioned before in my previous comments, I believe LMH posting KGE is his way of stating, “KGE is my girl/home girl... so all you haters can STFU!” 

WILLING TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AND PROTECT HER. This is so sweet and this is so so so so true. He is really a king in real life willing to protect his queen! 

• Like 8
  • Love 5

Good morning fellow shippers, I woke up to new pages of the couple being discussed.. it's nice to hear such great support for the couple... :D you guys really made a great start to my day!! Please keep the analysis coming so all of us can keep our sanity:P

Let's hope new stills, bts for ep 12 and new IG posts from the couple will be released soon.... it's Thursday!! 

Just to side track... LMH went on holiday between the first script reading on 17 Sep and first filming on 23 Oct.. here's a video of him returning to Korea on 17 Oct.. from the comments, he appears unwell as he is breathing from his mouth but I just seems to sense that he is very happy to be back to start filming after first meeting KGE on 17 Sep.. that's the start of the infatuation after being captivated by her simplicity... :)

cr owner 

• Like 14

I am hoping their next project is not a romance, like many of us, it is difficult to watch them with another partner.  I am also a lowkey shipper of a few other otp and I had to skip 1 or 2 of their dramas before i can watch them again with other partners :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 8

Only way for me to fell better about them working with other people is if I know they're dating. :tears:

I hope Mr.Obvious continues to pursue Ms.Sunshine and keep being obvious with his IG posts. 

Animated GIF

That nod seems suspicious here. Hinting to the staff for help? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

6 minutes ago, zba72 said:

I am hoping their next project is not a romance, like many of us, it is difficult to watch them with another partner.  I am also a lowkey shipper of a few other otp and I had to skip 1 or 2 of their dramas before i can watch them again with other partners :sweatingbullets: 

LMH picks his projects very carefully as you can see he doesn't have that many drama and movies as compared to other hallyu stars.. I got a feeling he will go for movies after this to increase his acting spectrum.

If our couple becomes a reality (which I still strongly stan at 99%), I believe LMH will pick his drama or movie wisely...

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I feel like TKEM been holding a lot on us. We never got to see their first script reading either. 

Right?! Where the F is it?!

jrkeheodjepdjorjeoerjorheoe

Dramas usually release their script reading before the airing! Some upcoming dramas already released their script readings. And here we are, still nothing! 

• Like 12

New stills....:D and article... 

Edit: LG must be injured in ROK, seeing JY next to him plus the super unglam hospital room... ^_^

They ended filming early this morning and both deserved a good rest before they can start meeting each other privately...:wub:

cr owner 

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20200528091640548

Edited by effyisme
  • Like 5
  • Sad 6

16 minutes ago, effyisme said:

LMH picks his projects very carefully as you can see he doesn't have that many drama and movies as compared to other hallyu stars.. I got a feeling he will go for movies after this to increase his acting spectrum.

If our couple becomes a reality (which I still strongly stan at 99%), I believe LMH will pick his drama or movie wisely...

He needs to do more movies, like serious ones to widen his spectrum.  I am glad to see his acting has really improved in TKEM (I wasn’t really impressed by his acting in his previous dramas).  I would love him to take up a bad guy character, like in the episode where he met the traitors and ordered them to be beheaded.  I want to see more bad boy LMH :rolleyes:

If our otp becomes a reality, it is a good synergy for both of them as actors.  

• Like 14
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Right?! Where the F is it?!

jrkeheodjepdjorjeoerjorheoe

Dramas usually release their script reading before the airing! Some upcoming dramas already released their script readings. And here we are, still nothing! 

Suspicious.

Really suspicious.

;);)

• Like 3
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 8

Fellow court ladies, I really wanna go cry and curl up in the corner but

I need to know if they hugged tight after the director said cut after the last shot of the last scene!

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 8

1 minute ago, zba72 said:

He needs to do more movies, like serious ones to widen his spectrum.  I am glad to see his acting has really improved in TKEM (I wasn’t really impressed by his acting in his previous dramas).  I would love him to take up a bad guy character, like in the episode where he met the traitors and ordered them to be beheaded.  I want to see more bad boy LMH :rolleyes:

If our otp becomes a reality, it is a good synergy for both of them as actors.  

Have you not seen Gangnam Blues? :scream:

Jong Dae’s greed to live leads him down the wrong path. Lmh was brilliant! Brilliant!! 

I would love to see lmh and kge collaborate in an action film! They both do action well! 

• Like 8
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, buahciku101 said:

Suspicious.

Really suspicious.

;);)

Guess he came off too obvious since the very beginning and they can't show it. But we can all tell anyways from their BTS and interviews. Nothing to hide now. Should reveal them. Better late than never. I'll like to see the script readings even after the drama ended. :lol:

@Heretorant I want to see historical action. Swords and hanboks. :wub: But guns are good too. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

Do we have the Eun-bi 'i'm watching you, Jo Yeong' gif somewhere? That's exactly what I am feeling at the moment.

In the meantime, I shall prepare boxes of tissue and sanity, if i can find it somewhere, for this week's episodes. I am still contemplating if I should watch it live (which I know I will anyways :w00t:).  I hope I wont get whiplash this week. My family thinks i'm insane on Fridays and Saturdays, they steer clear of me

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

3 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Jong Dae’s greed to live leads him down the wrong path. Lmh was brilliant! Brilliant!! 

I would love to see lmh and kge collaborate in an action film! They both do action well! 

This shall be my next watch. I am a one show at a time kind of person. I've looked for it on Netflix, but it's not there

• Like 6

Whoever captured this moment, big thank you. :thumbsup:

Because of your fancam had shocked me good. It showed us how they both got along well and piqued my interest to check The King and their chemistry. 

Ps. Why did they finished so early? :bawling: And where's the script reading pics, sbs please be generous and merciful again, please share us the pics. We need to see and knkw how Ms. Sunshine appearances has left marks on Mr. Obvious's self. 

• Like 9
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, Heretorant said:

@Heretorant I want them in "Mr & Mrs Smith" the Korean version :phew:

They will ace all the scenes for sure! B)

http://www.mtv.com/news/2180448/mr-mrs-smith-brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-hotness/

• Like 13
  • Love 2

39 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Good morning fellow shippers, I woke up to new pages of the couple being discussed.. it's nice to hear such great support for the couple... :D you guys really made a great start to my day!! Please keep the analysis coming so all of us can keep our sanity:P

Let's hope new stills, bts for ep 12 and new IG posts from the couple will be released soon.... it's Thursday!! 

Just to side track... LMH went on holiday between the first script reading on 17 Sep and first filming on 23 Oct.. here's a video of him returning to Korea on 17 Oct.. from the comments, he appears unwell as he is breathing from his mouth but I just seems to sense that he is very happy to be back to start filming after first meeting KGE on 17 Sep.. that's the start of the infatuation after being captivated by her simplicity... :)

cr owner 

Can I say that I'm impressed? The guy had a cold and looked tired but he could still wave and smiled to his fans. 

Proud to see that he's such a good guy. KGE is a good guy. 

And oh, my imagination can see that if he and GE ever went abroad and there were many fans and press, he would be protective and even held her hand otw. 

Too bad there's covid-19, or else they'd go on a reward vacation and we can see the hand-holding. 

Btw, ladies, I feel melancholic too because filming has ended. But I also believe this is the start of their beautiful journey. It's the time to be closer, away from the public eyes. 

Let's be strong and keep on sailing! 

• Like 8
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1