[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, ladylia257 said:

Someone who's not afraid to show the world he's in love with her. 

And that my friend, is no other than, LMH :blush: *sorry for being too delulu* 

but imagine, you can really see how soft he is to KGE huhuhu i cant stress enough how they are so meant to be :bawling: like what our dear friend @gravity215 thank you KES for pairing them :bawling:

• Like 6
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, zba72 said:

The name on the tag of his jacket is lee ji hoon based on an ig post.  The girl looks like Luna though.  Ok whatever, I don’t want to flip to the last chapter ... oh wait, there’s no last chapter yet :lol:   Let’s just enjoy the flow of the story, albeit i am a bit nervous :sweatingbullets:

Ohhh! You might be right! And if it was LG, he should be wearing a white uniform!

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Yes, she caught the bouquet. I am amazed at things I remember sometimes.  The video is somewhere in IG

33 minutes ago, Miadee said:

U knw if im not wrong, the last wedding kge attended her friends wedding fr entertainment circle..apparently she was the one who caught the bride bouquet..anyone else rmbe this?

I wan to attend her wedding w lmh :lol:

:joy: can they plz just let us in via some live broadcast? Yuuhoo agencies if you read this please take note and pass the message thanks 

27 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Based on the video (swipe left), it appears so... :D

You guys are seriously daebak. You can remember all these details! But more power to our dear couple! Let's hope these vibes reach them! :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1

I know I should be posting this in the main thread but I have not visited that thread for so long and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't need another rambling (LOL!)

That latest tweet about Lee Gon in the navy uniform got me into thinking sad thoughts. So pardon this long thread as I need to get it out my system (T.T)

Now if we look at this without the parallel world (special mention to Shin Jae, as supposedly, he doesn't exists in ROK) Lee Jin-Hun is probably the guy Tae Eul ends up with. Lee Gon might've ended up with a better version of Luna. So in my simple mind, these two are fated to be with each other, no matter the odds, no matter the versions. They will constantly be drawn to each other. However, destiny has a funny way of bringing people together. And in this case, their fate is to meet the best versions of themselves, even if they are not meant to live within each other's lives.

Just as that line uttered by the Commodore in one of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies: Our fates are intertwined Elizabeth, but never joined. He had to eventually make a sacrifice, to ensure that the love of his life gets another chance at life, even without him by her side. The selfless thing to do is to let the other person go even if it's the most painful thing to do. And by losing the battle, they win the war. I have resigned to the fact that we probably are not getting a happy ever after ending (sigh....) and I'm bracing myself for a rather bittersweet one. Just like what some has pointed out, so long as it leaves a lasting impact and so long as it would put this series out there as somewhat legendary in terms of story line, cinematography and acting, then I'll take what I can, even if I bawl my eyes out for kingdom to come. If they will be able to successfully pull off one goddamned happy ending, then my God, I will re-watch this series over and over again and make sure it stays in the Netflix hall of fame (if they even have one).

So I echo everyone's hope that the only salvation is for us to know that eventually the leads will end up with each other. Please LMH and KGE, please don't let this opportunity pass by!

• Like 4
  • Sad 6
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

Hello, I've been a silent reader since two weeks ago and I just made an account to share this with you all because im too excited lol 

This is the last filming location bcs I've seen someone says on twitter that LMH korean fans sent food truck to the last filming location. At first I thought the flowers were from the fans but I notice that the hashtags are "#wedding flowers", "#small wedding", "#night wedding" 

Before im getting my hopes up, I check every post on that florist ig account but the wedding hashtags are only used in the post where it seems like wedding venues. So im lowkey sure that we'll get the wedding scene. If this is true I'll be so excited to see them as bride and groom

• Like 14
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

12 hours ago, louistommoaf said:

And that my friend, is no other than, LMH :blush: *sorry for being too delulu* 

but imagine, you can really see how soft he is to KGE huhuhu i cant stress enough how they are so meant to be :bawling: like what our dear friend @gravity215 thank you KES for pairing them :bawling:

I've been thinking about this lately. I think the reason why I am super invested in this ship is the way they behave towards each other.

Spoiler

I've shipped GE with GY before (and those were super fun times,  no regrets, it was good while it lasted) and I still remember the feeling of looking for breadcrumbs and seeing little because both of them are really private people (at least back then) and also maybe because that's just how they were back then, time  and circumstances were different. I'm just glad that me shipping them before was not in vain because they're very good friends until now and that's enough for me. I truly admire their friendship. :D

Now, seeing GE with LMH is an all new feeling. We don't get breadcrumbs, we get the whole loaf of the bread :sweatingbullets: and maybe even more? I dunno. I feel like we may be the luckiest shippers on earth right now because we literally went  from an experimental pairing to a pairing that we can not imagine happening with anyone else. Like what most of you said, my heart is acting up when I think of them getting paired with another actor/actress in the near future. But my point is, all the signs really point to them having feelings for each other. And I guess the icing on top for me is LMH really does wear his heart on his sleeve - like many of the long time LMH fans say - this is the first time that they're seeing this boy this happy. Every bts that we see, we see him laughing his heart out loud at the littlest of things

And all these Instagram posts -- yeah yeah, it's for promo but  I really think that it's a little bit more than that. He really goes out of his way to pick an aesthetically cryptic picture and posts it only to be followed by another one, this time holding her hands + commenting a heart eyes emoji. I really think that's promo and MORE. For me, I'm looking at it as LMH proudly showing the world that Ggone is his partner (maybe not as a lover, not yet haha) and I have deep respect and love for him bec of that.

And as for Ggone, our girl has always been this positive ball of energy. She lights every room that she walks in and I've seen her do this in all of her projects. She's loved by her co-stars and they really have this much fun on set. BUT from what we've seen, I think this is also the first time we're seeing her a little shy and definitely getting that vibes of her knowing that someone is affectionate towards her. Someone from this thread did say before that we're seeing her walls crack.  She normally doesn't post this much, let alone with her leading male co-star but here we are seeing her posts with him - confidently like she's also proud of their partnership and she's willing to take a leap of faith, hand holding picture and all;) And that for me is enough breadcrumb from her. As her long time fan, my instinct is really to protect her and for her to find true happiness. Today, I really think LMH is that guy who would take care of her fully and wholeheartedly. I really think he is doing everything in his power to go forward and protect her as early as now.

Of course, i would want them to develop something deeper than friendship - that's my ultimate wish as a shipper!! - but I just am really glad that they found each other at the right time and I am happy that they make each other happy. :wub:

whew wow okay, chinggu , i got really emotional and got carried away. :sweatingbullets: but anyway, just my thoughts.

12 hours ago, lofeval said:

Now if we look at this without the parallel world (special mention to Shin Jae, as supposedly, he doesn't exists in ROK) Lee Jin-Hun is probably the guy Tae Eul ends up with. Lee Gon might've had ended up with a better version of Luna. So in my simple mind, these two are fated to be with each other, no matter the odds, no matter the versions. They will constantly be drawn to each other. However, destiny has a funny way of bringing people together. And in this case, their fate is to meet the best versions of themselves, even if they are not meant to live within each other's lives.

So I echo everyone's hope that the only salvation is for us to know that eventually the leads will end up with each other. Please LMH and KGE, please don't let this opportunity pass by!

AAAAACCK my heart hurts with this storyline :tears: Knowing KES, I know she has a lot of tricks up her sleeve to seamlessly piece the story. But I remain optimistic that she will deliver a great wrap to this series. 

And yes amen, that's the only way we will cope so jebal mom and dad, please announce and get married (in real life hahaha)

• Like 7
  • Love 16
  • Insightful 1

Hello~ I want to share this artwork of mine that I just posted on Instagram~ teehee~ I don't usually create fan-arts for K-Drama but my love for our royal couple, their great chemistry, and the drama itself is too huge that i want to pour my love(?) through this. This is the only thing i can do. it's not perfect and it's literally just 'copied' the original scene in the drama, but i hope you will enjoy it~ ^^

I really, really love this scene (okay, the neck kiss still wins tbh lol) and it stuck in my head. how emotional JTE and LG were in that scene, it still touches me........ ah, i really love them. anyway! so i want to show my love by doing that, and i want to share the work with all of you~ <3

AND OMG,WILL WE GET WEDDING SCENE? PLEASE T_T Although i also hope the wedding scene won't be in the very last minute but maybe......... in the middle, so we could get romantic moments of them as wife and husband..... ummm, you know.................

Spoiler

i mean, the scene of them sharing talks and being romantic in the palace, being watched by everyone! LOL, what are you all thinking about? :naughty: 

• Like 8
  • Love 13

13 minutes ago, graceyco said:

AAAAACCK my heart hurts with this storyline :tears: Knowing KES, I know she has a lot of tricks up her sleeve to seamlessly piece the story. But I remain optimistic that she will deliver a great wrap to this series. 

And yes amen, that's the only way we will cope so jebal mom and dad, please announce and get married (in real life hahaha)

I know :( pains me to say that aloud. When the final episode starts airing, I will certainly come to the "battlefield" prepared - kleenex, chocolates, candies, eye drops... name it! This will not be Goblin part 2 for me. I watched that without a hint that I'm going to end up with swollen eyes for a couple of days. It was shocking but devastatingly good.

And yessss on your last statement! I'm not a very religious person myself, but I have got to call all heavenly powers to make this come to fruition!

• Like 3
  • Love 4

6 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Now, seeing GE with LMH is an all new feeling. We don't get breadcrumbs, we get the whole loaf of the bread :sweatingbullets: and maybe even more? I dunno. I feel like we may be the luckiest shippers on earth right now because we literally went  from an experimental pairing to a pairing that we can not imagine happening with anyone else. Like what most of you said, my heart is acting up when I think of them getting paired with another actor/actress in the near future. But my point is, all the signs really point to them having feelings for each other. And I guess the icing on top for me is LMH really does wear his heart on his sleeve - like many of the long time LMH fans say - this is the first time that they're seeing this boy this happy. Every bts that we see, we see him laughing his heart out loud at the littlest of things

And all these Instagram posts -- yeah yeah, it's for promo but  I really think that it's a little bit more than that. He really goes out of his way to pick an aesthetically cryptic picture and posts it only to be followed by another one, this time holding her hands + commenting a heart eyes emoji. I really think that's promo and MORE. For me, I'm looking at it as LMH proudly showing the world that Ggone is his partner (maybe not as a lover, not yet haha) and I have deep respect and love for him bec of that.

And as for Ggone, our girl has always been this positive ball of energy. She lights every room that she walks in and I've seen her do this in all of her projects. She's loved by her co-stars and they really have this much fun on sett. BUT from what we've seen, I think this is also the first time we're seeing her a little shy and definitely getting that vibes of her knowing that someone is affectionate towards her. Someone from this thread did say before that we're seeing her walls crack.  She normally doesn't post this much, let alone with her leading male co-star but here we are seeing her posts with him - confidently like she's also proud of their partnership and she's willing to take a leap of faith. And that for me is enough breadcrumb from her. As her long time fan, my instinct is really to protect her and for her to find true happiness. And today, I really think LMH is that guy who would take care of her fully and wholeheartedly. 

First of all, sorry for cutting your post short. Second, chingu, your post really is interesting to me and i'd like to comment on the highlighted points:

1. We don't get breadcrumbs, we get the whole loaf of the bread :sweatingbullets: 
    Okay, i want to eat a bread now. LMAO JK. Let's back to the focus. Yes. I really really.... how should I say it... I have shipped couples before and I must say our royal couple is the most 'generous' in giving (lets say its giving haha) these pieces of hints. As much as how LSK x NJH were doing before they're caught dating. This is why, I really have a high hope for our royal couple.
  2. I feel like we may be the luckiest shippers on earth right now because we literally went  from an experimental pairing to a pairing that we can not imagine happening with anyone else.
    couldn't agree more. i started to like them from their chemistry in ep 1, but was hesitated whether i should ship them seriously or not. and then i checked their bts, and presscon vids and every single youtube video we can get. and like you all, i also feel the growth in their relationship. it was experimental but ended up... like this. that's so... uh. plus the male lead of this ship is really obvious. and he has this character of someone who doesnt usually post girl photos on his ig and at least to me he's not the type to take that huge risk. i dont know, its my judgment only. but so yeah, when he does posts unusual things related to his ship with ggone........... its a party for us lol. and this statement of mine supports point number 3:
  3. And all these Instagram posts -- yeah yeah, it's for promo but  I really think that it's a little bit more than that. He really goes out of his way to pick an aesthetically cryptic picture and posts it only to be followed by another one, this time holding her hands + commenting a heart eyes emoji.
    YEAH thats what I meant. I understand, it might be for promotional purpose but its too risky, isn't it, to post a photo of him and ggone holding hands when both of them usually didn't post photos like that??? idk. but... yeah.
  4. confidently like she's also proud of their partnership and she's willing to take a leap of faith.
    Ooof! Seems like there are so many of you that are my soulmates. At this point, we are all soulmates! >_< because, same, i think like this as well! Plus, do you know what flashes on my mind once i read your post? I remember about their 'who, me?' session in which ggone said how shes ready to let go of everything if the time is right and its needed? 
    my delulu mind said, when she's willing to take a leap of faith and then be ready to be in this 'risky' relationship that can start a controversy and more haters attacking her, plus if they get serious and end up get married, she might already have a plan. she can let go of everything. i believe she is someone who has a strong will. so if she has decided about her future life with him, she must already think about the risks and everything. she's willing to take the step. 

Oh, wow. My delulu brain................. whatever happens, i believe in LMH to protect her. I won't be too worried about it ~

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11

7 hours ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

Off topic - I am a HUGE fan of LMK BUT Ms Sunshine is CERTAINLY NOT for him! :lol:

But I think they can work very well professionally! Well, IF she gets married soon (or get pregnant! :naughty:) - then, she won’t be working with ANYONE!! 
I would like to bring your attention, Court Ladies, to the ‘Getting to Know You Game’ where the cast played as a group - (Can someone please show or bring up the video again??)

Uri Mr Giddy’s réaction is quite unusual when Ms Sunshine stated that she would give up everything once she’s married and stay at home to look after the kids. The other 2 guys (WDH & KKN) just nodded their heads normally and in an ‘Yeah, we understand’ - like any normal persons who are agreeing to whatever another person is talking about.

Mr Giddy on the other hand was blinking a few times and even gulping - it was as though he was suddenly very nervous ... Hmmm ... now, if she were just his FL, WHY such a reaction?? Was he so taken aback?? Or he’s PREPARING himself for MANY PLANS and BIG STEPS in the not so distant future?? :tounge_wink::wub:

Oh, in the main thread, someone posted LG and JTE’s Chinese zodiac, so I did my research about Uri Beloved Couple’s Chinese Zodiac and I am SO OVER THE MOON!! To top this, they are both under the sign of Cancer in the Western Zodiac!! :love: 

http://astrologyk.com/zodiac/chinese/man/rabbit/woman/goat

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/www.yourchineseastrology.com/zodiac/compatibility/rabbit-sheep.htm

http://www.mysticscripts.com/astrology/chinese-astrology/chinese-zodiac-compatibility/result/Lee-Min-Ho/June/22/1987/Kim-Go-Eun/July/2/1991

The last one is the most detailed! 

Wow, the last one describes them individually pretty accurately! Hopefully they are describing them to accurately too!!!

• Like 7
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lisa_BB said:

Possible spoiler

Hide contents

https://twitter.com/Wulanmazel1/status/1265619333671030784

The child actor in the right pic is the kid who played Kim Tae Hee's daughter in Hi Bye Mama. Are we getting a little Lee Gon? 

Can I just assume that Hi Bye Mama's daughter is just one of the wedding guest?:w00t: After having so many rollercoaster emotion today, this straightforward assumption will help me sleep more soundly.LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I wasn't able to take it anymore since we had no updates from our Royal Couple today. SO, I made this video instead after remembering how the song "BEST OF ME" by Blue reminds me of their love story. Try to listen to the entire song and imagine their BTS scenes/interviews. HAHAHAHA THAT'S WHAT I DID. This is my lowkey fan girl acct which I made just this midnight. I'm posting this here for everyone to enjoy!!! 

Wow, I actually did this instead of some other important stuff. HAHAHAHA the priority of shipping KGE x LMH comes first! :joy:

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

6 minutes ago, Cheesecake said:

I wasn't able to take it anymore since we had no updates from our Royal Couple today. SO, I made this video instead after remembering how the song "BEST OF ME" by Blue reminds me of their love story. Try to listen to the entire song and imagine their BTS scenes/interviews. HAHAHAHA THAT'S WHAT I DID. This is my lowkey fan girl acct which I made just this midnight. I'm posting this here for everyone to enjoy!!! 

Wow, I actually did this instead of some other important stuff. HAHAHAHA the priority of shipping KGE x LMH comes first! :joy:

Love it!!! Thank you!

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

28 minutes ago, gravity215 said:

First of all, sorry for cutting your post short. Second, chingu, your post really is interesting to me and i'd like to comment on the highlighted points:

1. We don't get breadcrumbs, we get the whole loaf of the bread :sweatingbullets: 
    Okay, i want to eat a bread now. LMAO JK. Let's back to the focus. Yes. I really really.... how should I say it... I have shipped couples before and I must say our royal couple is the most 'generous' in giving (lets say its giving haha) these pieces of hints. As much as how LSK x NJH were doing before they're caught dating. This is why, I really have a high hope for our royal couple.
  2. I feel like we may be the luckiest shippers on earth right now because we literally went  from an experimental pairing to a pairing that we can not imagine happening with anyone else.
    couldn't agree more. i started to like them from their chemistry in ep 1, but was hesitated whether i should ship them seriously or not. and then i checked their bts, and presscon vids and every single youtube video we can get. and like you all, i also feel the growth in their relationship. it was experimental but ended up... like this. that's so... uh. plus the male lead of this ship is really obvious. and he has this character of someone who doesnt usually post girl photos on his ig and at least to me he's not the type to take that huge risk. i dont know, its my judgment only. but so yeah, when he does posts unusual things related to his ship with ggone........... its a party for us lol. and this statement of mine supports point number 3:
  3. And all these Instagram posts -- yeah yeah, it's for promo but  I really think that it's a little bit more than that. He really goes out of his way to pick an aesthetically cryptic picture and posts it only to be followed by another one, this time holding her hands + commenting a heart eyes emoji.
    YEAH thats what I meant. I understand, it might be for promotional purpose but its too risky, isn't it, to post a photo of him and ggone holding hands when both of them usually didn't post photos like that??? idk. but... yeah.
  4. confidently like she's also proud of their partnership and she's willing to take a leap of faith.
    Ooof! Seems like there are so many of you that are my soulmates. At this point, we are all soulmates! >_< because, same, i think like this as well! Plus, do you know what flashes on my mind once i read your post? I remember about their 'who, me?' session in which ggone said how shes ready to let go of everything if the time is right and its needed? 
    my delulu mind said, when she's willing to take a leap of faith and then be ready to be in this 'risky' relationship that can start a controversy and more haters attacking her, plus if they get serious and end up get married, she might already have a plan. she can let go of everything. i believe she is someone who has a strong will. so if she has decided about her future life with him, she must already think about the risks and everything. she's willing to take the step. 

Oh, wow. My delulu brain................. whatever happens, i believe in LMH to protect her. I won't be too worried about it ~

I agree with the thoughts about the IG posts.

Especially with LMH being such a huge star, if he want to purely promote the drama, he could just post official promotional pictures and videos. He’s also been a celebrity long enough to know posting any woman on his feed (other than his mom and sister) will cause speculation or open the doors for criticism towards the woman.

The reality is LMH has more star power than KGE at the moment. With all the hate KGE previously received, I really don’t think he would risk putting her through something that made her feel so horrible again unless he was willing to take responsibility and protect her. As I mentioned before in my previous comments, I believe LMH posting KGE is his way of stating, “KGE is my girl/home girl... so all you haters can STFU!” :lol:

Also, with his fan base, if he was trying to promote the drama or increase viewership, he could post a picture or a video of himself or all his cast mates straight up asking for their much appreciated support! He doesn’t need to post cryptic posts when he knows everyone will question the meaning of it all.

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 3

7 minutes ago, zba72 said:

Just sharing.  Not sure how accurate though ^_^

Lol, are they saying he dated all those girls? 

It’s not accurate. We can rule out psh right off the bat. I’m a little confused as to why so many people believe it to be a fact that they dated. They didn’t. 

Yoon yi na? Who is that? Lol. 

Lmh has only ever confirmed two dating rumors: pmy and suzy. 

I think he likes kge because he likes her. Not because he has a pattern of dating girls every 2 years lol. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 15
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, graceyco said:

I've been thinking about this lately. I think the reason why I am super invested in this ship is the way they behave towards each other.

Reveal hidden contents

I've shipped GE with GY before (and those were super fun times,  no regrets, it was good while it lasted) and I still remember the feeling of looking for breadcrumbs and seeing little because both of them are really private people (at least back then) and also maybe because that's just how they were back then, time was different back then. I'm just glad that me shipping them before was not in vain because they're very good friends until now and that's enough for me. I truly admire their friendship. :D

And as for Ggone, our girl has always been this positive ball of energy. She lights every room that she walks in and I've seen her do this in all of her projects. She's loved by her co-stars and they really have this much fun on sett. BUT from what we've seen, I think this is also the first time we're seeing her a little shy and definitely getting that vibes of her knowing that someone is affectionate towards her. Someone from this thread did say before that we're seeing her walls crack.  She normally doesn't post this much, let alone with her leading male co-star but here we are seeing her posts with him - confidently like she's also proud of their partnership and she's willing to take a leap of faith. And that for me is enough breadcrumb from her. As her long time fan, my instinct is really to protect her and for her to find true happiness. And today, I really think LMH is that guy who would take care of her fully and wholeheartedly. 

Of course, i would want them to develop something deeper than friendship - that's my ultimate wish as a shipper!! - but I just am really glad that they found each other at the right time and I am happy that they make each other happy. :wub:

whew wow okay, chinggu , i got really emotional and got carried away. :sweatingbullets: but anyway, just my thoughts.

I tried avoiding soompi forums because I don't want to drown myself in shipping so hard. OMG! But I can't help it. I'm here. There's no turning back. 

I'd just like to point out the IG posts and how this guy has been showing off being smitten with our girl. I am a long time LMH fan since BOF. Also had been a fan of Kim Go Eun since Goblin ( and when I say fan, hardcore.. I have her autograph tattooed in my left arm). This project is a dream come true for me because I have been supporting both individually. I told my Gon mutuals to not get me wrong. I am all for protecting Gon but this guy just seems to be showing something to make me feel like I should not be restraining myself to ship them harder. Lee Min Ho's actions looked like he's preparing his fans for a dating news. My Gon mutuals are worried of the backlash she might get once they date... but it seems like LMH is trying to appease HER AND HIS FANS. I bet he knows his fans all too well. And posting photos of them together is too much of a risk. 

I REALLY DON'T KNOW. IT'S JUST ME. 

• Like 8
  • Love 15
  • Insightful 1

16 minutes ago, loveISH said:

I tried avoiding soompi forums because I don't want to drown myself in shipping so hard. OMG! But I can't help it. I'm here. There's no turning back. 

I'd just like to point out the IG posts and how this guy has been showing off being smitten with our girl. I am a long time LMH fan since BOF. Also had been a fan of Kim Go Eun since Goblin ( and when I say fan, hardcore.. I have her autograph tattooed in my left arm). This project is a dream come true for me because I have been supporting both individually. I told my Gon mutuals to not get me wrong. I am all for protecting Gon but this guy just seems to be showing something to make me feel like I should not be restraining myself to ship them harder. Lee Min Ho's actions looked like he's preparing his fans for a dating news. My Gon mutuals are worried of the backlash she might get once they date... but it seems like LMH is trying to appease HER AND HIS FANS. I bet he knows his fans all too well. And posting photos of them together is too much of a risk. 

I REALLY DON'T KNOW. IT'S JUST ME. 

Yup! The benefit or reason must be worth the risk. The only thing that would make it worth it would be if they were actually dating. I don’t see how any other explanation would make sense.

• Like 5
  • Love 7