[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

@Niki Idy - THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your post, my Dear!!! PREACH!! Alleluia!!
:heart: your analysis!! And I am not the one saying - just some person commenting on the main Drama thread!! 
Let’s continue to have faith and :heart: , Court Ladies!! GROUP HUG!! 

And THIS!! :wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAsOLRpJNpE/?igshid=1os1lievv3ynd

• Like 6
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Niki Idy said:

@Guyangi_Dalpeongi There is someone on the main thread - I am not going to name names, who is also saying that we are all delusional and she/he even questioned about KGE still having an older BF and all these lovey dover BTS are all for promotion.

sorry to cut you post chingu, but totally disagree with the idea that Go Eun has an older boyfriend, she wont be this friendly with Min Ho and now almost flirty if she did have a committed relationship, in Goblin, she was bubbly and fun but certainly not this ecstatic and lively and that could be because she was dating someone at the time. And I never shipped her in my head with Gong yoo because he didn't show that he had feelings for her, as I said in my introductory post on this forum, I always stick with body language and the eyes which can never lie. Your eyes can always tell if you are admiring someone or attracted to the person and even lusting after the person, I also didn't like Tune in to love at all basically because there was absolutely no chemistry with her and hae in, I don't know what people saw as a basis for shipping them and all the activities they did together was fan service to promote the movie, it was glaring, it was obvious.

Spoiler

Coming back to this premium limited edition ship of LMHXKGE , KGE is clearly softening up to the idea of being with LMH else LMH wont be glowing like a new bride, come on , have you seen how more handsome he looks in the fan cams, he look deliriously happy, that doesn't look like the face of a man that was turned down to me, he clearly has 75% positive green light from her. 

Go Eun will also not be posting those lovestagram photos on Instagram in the name of promotion, especially the one where they were sharing headphones, that was just too intimate even for close friends not to talk of hoobae and sunbae, and then him simultaneously taking her pics and reposting the same on his sacred page yet again. LMH will never be that disrespectful to her relationship, it makes no logical sense even to jeopardize a relationship for promotional sake. 

I am realizing now that since May this two have somewhat been on the same page and we as fans are the ones just catching up because of the BTS releases and IG Posts, they have gone a bit far in whatever it is they have together that why their comfort level has sky rocked beyond any drama standards. 

So people can say anything as ulterior motives because they ship Go eun with their preferred older man, who is so old and yet hasn't manned up to wife her yet. 

So well written, love it!

Spoiler

If the older man is Shin Ha Kyun, they have broken up. 

If it's Byun Yohan, they broke up and he even did the unthinkable, leaking a part of their chat in his instagram, which he later deleted. 

I see KGE as a self-respecting woman. She would choose someone who treats her with respect and love. 

Someone who's not afraid to show the world he's in love with her. 

• Like 9
  • Love 7

7 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

@Niki Idy - THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your post, my Dear!!! PREACH!! Alleluia!!
:heart: your analysis!! And I am not the one saying - just some person commenting on the main Drama thread!! 
Let’s continue to have faith and :heart: , Court Ladies!! GROUP HUG!! 

Chingu back hug for you, my response was essentially for those anti shippers, I know they are so invested as us and are always lurking here. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3

Spoiler
25 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

@Guyangi_Dalpeongi There is someone on the main thread - I am not going to name names, who is also saying that we are all delusional and she/he even questioned about KGE still having an older BF and all these lovey dover BTS are all for promotion.

sorry to cut you post chingu, but totally disagree with the idea that Go Eun has an older boyfriend, she wont be this friendly with Min Ho and now almost flirty if she did have a committed relationship, in Goblin, she was bubbly and fun but certainly not this ecstatic and lively and that could be because she was dating someone at the time. And I never shipped her in my head with Gong yoo because he didn't show that he had feelings for her, as I said in my introductory post on this forum, I always stick with body language and the eyes which can never lie. Your eyes can always tell if you are admiring someone or attracted to the person and even lusting after the person, I also didn't like Tune in to love at all basically because there was absolutely no chemistry with her and hae in, I don't know what people saw as a basis for shipping them and all the activities they did together was fan service to promote the movie, it was glaring, it was obvious.

Coming back to this premium limited edition ship of LMHXKGE , KGE is clearly softening up to the idea of being with LMH else LMH wont be glowing like a new bride, come on , have you seen how more handsome he looks in the fan cams, he look deliriously happy, that doesn't look like the face of a man that was turned down to me, he clearly has 75% positive green light from her. 

Go Eun will also not be posting those lovestagram photos on Instagram in the name of promotion, especially the one where they were sharing headphones, that was just too intimate even for close friends not to talk of hoobae and sunbae, and then him simultaneously taking her pics and reposting the same on his sacred page yet again. LMH will never be that disrespectful to her relationship, it makes no logical sense even to jeopardize a relationship for promotional sake. 

I am realizing now that since May this two have somewhat been on the same page and we as fans are the ones just catching up because of the BTS releases and IG Posts, they have gone a bit far in whatever it is they have together that why their comfort level has sky rocked beyond any drama standards. 

So people can say anything as ulterior motives because they ship Go eun with their preferred older man, who is so old and yet hasn't manned up to wife her yet. 

Ai ai mate, we think the same..

I couldn't watch her w JHI too i cant understand the reason for shipping them at all..in their interviews her energy level was low..just very casual friendly polite. I have nothing against JHI but i don't think he suit ladies w strong characters like SYJ..i dropped that drama too but his latest FL i think suited him more..everything else you thought abt goeun i think the same too firstly she is not someone who will use such a tactic to promote her movies ..and we knw many drama couples sometimes try to act like couple for drama promo..but usually it's quite obvious.

If you read some comments on their photo in lmh acc..u will see some crazy fans spamming w msgs like no u cant love her..you love me you are mine etc etc repeatedly then im not surprised all these hates coming up against our couple..thr will be crazy ppl everywhr but im sure by now top stars are used to it and wont be much bothered by them

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, Lisa_BB said:

I don't want to speculate anymore, really. For sure there'll be sad stuff/scenes along the way - or maybe until the end, as most seem to be already resigned about. But I'll wait until the last episode airs. It's too exhausting for me to theorize from veeery little tidbits like these :sweat_smile: 

Same, lol. Im more preoccupied with the upcoming behind the scenes and this friday's ig posts but no pressure min ho ssi and go eun ssi but we'll be waiting hehehe 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

2 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

*asthma attack*

I want  this to happen in the drama. But I want this to happen in real life 100x more

U knw if im not wrong, the last wedding kge attended her friends wedding fr entertainment circle..apparently she was the one who caught the bride bouquet..anyone else rmbe this?

I wan to attend her wedding w lmh :lol:

:joy: can they plz just let us in via some live broadcast? Yuuhoo agencies if you read this please take note and pass the message thanks 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, Miadee said:

U knw if im not wrong, the last wedding kge attended her friends wedding fr entertainment circle..apparently she was the one who caught the bride bouquet..anyone else rmbe this?

:joy: can they plz just let us in via some live broadcast? Yuuhoo agencies if you read this please take note and pass the message thanks 

Based on the video (swipe left), it appears so... :D

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Miadee said:

She caught a wedding bouquet??? 

OMG OMG OMG!!!

LEE MIN HO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Awesome 2

8 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Yes, she caught the bouquet. I am amazed at things I remember sometimes.  The video is somewhere in IG

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

5 hours ago, aidanelle said:

@Miss.Zinu Me too. It is as if LG didn't seem to recogize her...:tears:

Oh my head!Oh my heart!

Hide contents

Hide contents

Noooooo... :tears:

I’m hoping they are just filming out of sequence. That this is not an ending but at most the beginning of the episode.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Yes I just included the video in my post (a few ones up) :D

This is vid fr her angle..but i rmbr seeing another video of the camera that is pointing towards the ladies direction..but sorry i cant rmbr where i saw it since it happened last year..

• Like 5

5 hours ago, ladylia257 said:

I still believe what I believe. It just hurts hearing it from a good friend. Sigh. Fighting! 

I’m sorry, you will have to stop being friends with them. 

I’m cutting out all the non-believers in my life. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6