[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

21 minutes ago, lysandr said:

ahahah! I wonder if he checks Twitter and IG posts of them for monitoring purposes and loves the attention they are getting as a couple.

Maybe he would be grumpy, but if there are already together, he probably would just flaunt their more scandalous pics on IG on Friday hahahaha. We'll see!

Let's wait for the scene where she kisses Shin Jae. That would get him riled up for sure XD

His and her agency could be doing the monitoring. Agency usually does that. 

On sec thought, did KKN take a peek at Ms. Sunshine's laughing while he's laughing? :phew: 

Can't wait for their Fri-Sat ig updates. Please do share more pic with both of you, Mr. Obvious :D

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

His and her agency could be doing the monitoring. Agency usually does that. 

On sec thought, did KKN take a peek at Ms. Sunshine's laughing while he's laughing? :phew: 

Can't wait for their Fri-Sat ig updates. Please do share more pic with both of you, Mr. Obvious :D

Yes the agencies have staff to monitor social media postings, comments, forums and such...  so the agencies definitely know what is happening on social media now... 

Of course I believe LMH must have viewed KGE IG account too.. it's a public account so no need to follow to view... 

Edited by effyisme
  • Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, graceyco said:

SBS knows us. They know that we need this compilation. But we're still waiting for our Ep12 bts mmkay, SBS?

Don't fool us, SBS. We want the BTS of ep.  12 kiss!

Btw I'm on a holiday, and for the lack of anything to do, I am rewatching Fifty Shades of Grey. 

Ah, how I wish our MinEun could play the Korean version!

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

Just now, ladylia257 said:

Don't fool us, SBS. We want the BTS of ep.  12 kiss!

Btw I'm on a holiday, and for the lack of anything to do, I am rewatching Fifty Shades of Grey. 

Ah, how I wish our MinEun could play the Korean version!

Me too, me too. Or a Netflix original series. They would brilliantly deliver the hotness and everything. :naughty: *playing Beyoncé's Crazy in Love*

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Good afternoon from my side of world~ the thread moves really fast! I can't wait for Friday and being amazed by the speed y'all guys do! xD

i also want to share this. i'm not sure if this had been shared before, but this mathematics explanation about the relationship between LTE and LG is really really beautiful and ...... spoiler alert, it's heart-wrenching as well especially when they talked about the parallel lines in the math graphic. 

https://twitter.com/brunette931/status/1263418446877880320?s=20

is this working tho?? how to put tweet here??

anyway she/he did a great job in explaining the details of royal couple's relationship by using parallel lines and the 'between 0 and 1' thing. It makes me sad when i realized that JTE and LG are like parallel lines: side by side but never really crossed with each other). UUUHH... i really hope the ending is beautiful and happy! 

i know i should've talked about this in the main thread (but i havent adapted yet, in fact i didnt read the main thread :sweat_smile:) but this drama is really mindblowing, isn't it? KES is so genius. that's crazy. how she could think of those ideas and knows what is it that she needs to research more for references. that's............. crazy. she also puts two individuals that most of people don't expect at all and even think won't even have chemistry, and create such a beautiful couple. that's wow for me. i'd like to thank her for introducing as to LMH x KGE. ;;___;;

PLUS, that LMH in black navy uniform wears Lee Jihoon nametag and JTE crying like that....... uhh my brain........... it'd be awesome if it turns out that JTE is imagining the situation if manpaksikjeok (?) was never being cut in half and Lee Rim never had opened the door to ROK: Lee Jihoon would still be alive and Lee Gon would never meet Taeeul at all; MAYBE she's imagining those and maybe crying, thinking if that's really the situation (?).

/yes, this is me trying to be as POSITIVE as I can be/

/nope, i dont want to expect a sad ending./

/nor expecting a memory loss scene as well/

and wouldn't it be great if, they kinda restored the situation(?) with manpaksikjeok (how to write this tho its hard) and making everyone be back to their original places: Luna is actually from ROK and Lee Jihoon is alive again, so those two end up together there while JTE is from KOC and so she ends up with LG. So in the end KGE and LMH end up together, whoever they are in the drama....... and ofc in real life too lmao. Everyone is happy. My heart is at ease.

Ignore me. I'm just blabbering :bawling:

What was I even saying tho! I need rest! o-<--<

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

55 minutes ago, aidanelle said:

Sorry everyone...I have been replaying like too many times I cannot count :ph34r:

RIP replay button :P

THE KISS coming through...thanks for this. Need it amid the chaos caused by recent spoilers. haha

Apparently we have too much on our plate now. Lots to juggle here....between the real LMHxKGE and the reel LGxJTE

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

26 minutes ago, buahciku101 said:

Ma fren @lysandr you are popular now..

Pls do more lovely gif then.. everyone love it..

Omg, it's booming now. I feel pressured hahaha.

I'm still doing up some ideas to continue the story and have a good storyline. XD

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

36 minutes ago, aidanelle said:

Sorry everyone...I have been replaying ths like too many times, I cannot count :ph34r:

RIP replay button :P

RIP replay button and my free time. This GIF is going to be the death of us... sleepless nights... 

8 minutes ago, aidanelle said:

Tribute to the future queen of the Kingdom of Corea on her birthday. I love this! :)

I love this! I wish I was in a kingdom with this badass Queen! Long live the most beautiful and awesome Queen everrrrr

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

@Guyangi_Dalpeongi There is someone on the main thread - I am not going to name names, who is also saying that we are all delusional and she/he even questioned about KGE still having an older BF and all these lovey dover BTS are all for promotion.

sorry to cut you post chingu, but totally disagree with the idea that Go Eun has an older boyfriend, she wont be this friendly with Min Ho and now almost flirty if she did have a committed relationship, in Goblin, she was bubbly and fun but certainly not this ecstatic and lively and that could be because she was dating someone at the time. And I never shipped her in my head with Gong yoo because he didn't show that he had feelings for her, as I said in my introductory post on this forum, I always stick with body language and the eyes which can never lie. Your eyes can always tell if you are admiring someone or attracted to the person and even lusting after the person, I also didn't like Tune in to love at all basically because there was absolutely no chemistry with her and hae in, I don't know what people saw as a basis for shipping them and all the activities they did together was fan service to promote the movie, it was glaring, it was obvious.

Coming back to this premium limited edition ship of LMHXKGE , KGE is clearly softening up to the idea of being with LMH else LMH wont be glowing like a new bride, come on , have you seen how more handsome he looks in the fan cams, he look deliriously happy, that doesn't look like the face of a man that was turned down to me, he clearly has 75% positive green light from her. 

Go Eun will also not be posting those lovestagram photos on Instagram in the name of promotion, especially the one where they were sharing headphones, that was just too intimate even for close friends not to talk of hoobae and sunbae, and then him simultaneously taking her pics and reposting the same on his sacred page yet again. LMH will never be that disrespectful to her relationship, it makes no logical sense even to jeopardize a relationship for promotional sake. 

I am realizing now that since May this two have somewhat been on the same page and we as fans are the ones just catching up because of the BTS releases and IG Posts, they have gone a bit far in whatever it is they have together that why their comfort level has sky rocked beyond any drama standards. 

So people can say anything as ulterior motives because they ship Go eun with their preferred older man, who is so old and yet hasn't manned up to wife her yet. 

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 7
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, effyisme said:

Kim's horse helping to babysit Choco :D wonder if LMH has introduced Choco to KGE... :P

Seeing Lee Min Ho so soft with animals and pets really sealed the deal for me. I am 10000% stanning this man. :wub: I also hope he has introduced Choco to her so they can get ready when they start a family. Oops haha got carried away.

I'm really on a rollercoaster-  I kinda want it to be tomorrow so we can get our bts but I also don't want filming to end. I also want it to be Friday for the new episode but that means, we're getting closer to the end. What is this feeling?? :bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

8 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Seeing Lee Min Ho so soft with animals and pets really sealed the deal for me. I am 10000% stanning this man. :wub: I also hope he has introduced Choco to her so they can get ready when they start a family. Oops haha got carried away.

I'm really on a rollercoaster-  I kinda want it to be tomorrow so we can get our bts but I also don't want filming to end. I also want it to be Friday for the new episode but that means, we're getting closer to the end. What is this feeling?? :bawling::bawling::bawling:

I am hoping she gets introduced to Choco and also the rest of his family slowly after the drama ends!

Then build up a healthy, stable and lasting relationship from there.

May they both reign and King and Queen of Kdramas! (although I don't think I will be rid of any jealousy when they film with other costars after TKEM) 

10 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

@Guyangi_Dalpeongi There is someone on the main thread - I am not going to name names, who is also saying that we are all delusional and she/he even questioned about KGE still having an older BF and all these lovey dover BTS are all for promotion.

Coming back to this premium limited edition ship of LMHXKGE , KGE is clearly softening up to the idea of being with LMH else LMH wont be glowing like a new bride, come on , have you seen how more handsome he looks in the fan cams, he look deliriously happy, that doesn't look like the face of a man that was turned down to me, he clearly has 75% positive green light from her. 

Go Eun will also not be posting those lovestagram photos on Instagram in the name of promotion, especially the one where they were sharing headphones, that was just too intimate even for close friends not to talk of hoobae and sunbae, and then him simultaneously taking her pics and reposting the same on his sacred page yet again. LMH will never be that disrespectful to her relationship, it makes no logical sense even to jeopardize a relationship for promotional sake. 

I am realizing now that since May this two have somewhat been on the same page and we as fans are the ones just catching up because of the BTS releases and IG Posts, they have gone a bit far in whatever it is they have together that why their comfort level has sky rocked beyond any drama standards. 

So people can say anything as ulterior motives because they ship Go eun with their preferred older man, who is so old and yet hasn't manned up to wife her yet

Sorry to cut your post abit short chinggu! But I so agree with you! There is a marked difference when it is purely for promo and for pure love.

Also, why I don't go to the main thread. Too many opinions and wild stuff going on. I'd rather have the peaceful and happy party of shipmates here in this thread! I think that thread can be toxic sometimes...

And I LOVE LOVE the way you out your words in. SLAYYYYY. You really don't mince your words!

• Like 3
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 2