15 minutes ago, Miss.Zinu said:

Court Ladies, i need help. i read somewhere in this thread mentioned that once in an interview back during the goblin days where KGE was asked to choose between gong yoo and lee dong wok, and she simply replied she chose Lee Min Ho:D Where can i read/watch the interview ya? I searched for few times already but couldnt find any..huhuhu. Does anyone know? Muchas gracias in advance!

p/s: i blame the neck kiss for making me this crazy.LOL

YOOOO! Its that true?! Oh wow if KGE is really his fan, there's a high chance our queen has fallen for him too! AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA plus seems like, her idol is falling for her. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL THING OMG PLEASE BE TRUE WOOOOOO~ /googling on how to make myself not going crazy already/

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I think they’ll drop the swoon couch video this week. 

And that, ma friend, would be dangerous on set. He can’t be walking around with that out in the open :lol::lol::lol:

Isn't that why he is examining it with his legs crossed? :joy:

2020052503502_1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Naughty 13
  • LOL 6

1 minute ago, koreaboooo said:

Isn't that why he is examining it with his legs crossed? :joy:

MA FRIEND, I WAS THINKING THE SAME LMAO helppp 

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

4 hours ago, Miss.Zinu said:

Yup, the story collides between arts & science, and if u see from the bigger picture, i sense writer KES tried to emphasize the importance to seek balance between these 2, as now worlds education seems shifting towards this idea. I feel pity to the actress who simply bash the drama, without taking some time to try to do some research b4 commenting. It's not a boring storyline, but the storyline itself is 2 higher level from the mainstream drama storyline. Yes, in order for u to understand, u must always go back n forth to certain episode, just like how lee gon has to go back and forth between KoC & RoK in searching for the perfect balance in order to fit his Euler's Identity formula BEAUTIFULLY. And thats the most interesting part, right? I understand this concept of storyline when i watched Memories of The Alhambra, where u have to really watch certain epi to really understand. But once u get it, its beyond beautiful. Thank god the king is lee minho & the most important role, JTE played by KGE. I can't imagine other k-actress who fits this role.

wow these people coming up with these theories! Daebak!!! TKEM thought me to be more alert and attentive when watching, every single second in this drama is important!

thread moves so fast, i have to back read 4 pages, i was just gone for 3 hours yay 

• Like 10

34 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

Now back to the bed scene, his IG post of him watching the playback by the bed. Logically speaking, KGE should still be on the bed. They need to monitor the playback to decide if a retake is necessary, right? But I really wonder how both of them are feeling there and then, and pretending they are not affected by the kiss? LMH looked serious and calm in that picture...

This. 

Of all the scene they have in episode 12 why did he have to chose this scene to post at his IG?

How did he expects us - shippers to not delulu after seeing this. :ph34r:

• Like 2
  • Naughty 5
  • LOL 13

51 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I need someone to confirm this NOW!! 

I’ll be floating on cloud 9 if it’s true!! 

yaaa..we cloud 9 altogether:w00t: or i was just misunderstood the context of what that person share..? aishh... too lazy to dig that statement

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

3 minutes ago, louistommoaf said:

wow these people coming up with these theories! Daebak!!! TKEM thought me to be more alert and attentive when watching, every single second in this drama is important!

thread moves so fast, i have to back read 4 pages, i was just gone for 3 hours yay 

I think it's better to bring theories to main thread. This is shippers thread. :sweat_smile:

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, gravity215 said:

So true though, it hits me that next week is gonna be the last for us being with them or the last time they give us 'free crumbs' like a giveaway. I do hope, I really hope after this ends, both of them will consider to make their relationship becomes serious and get married ;___; (and that means, KGE opens her heart and not worrying about LMH's fans because i believe most of his fans are so supportive). Even if they don't end up together (which is the least possibility that i prefer :tears:) at least i sincerely wish for them to always be happy with their own life. Uhh i'm so gonna miss this drama! If they had 100 episodes, I'd watch devotedly although it'd take like..... 50 weeks LMAO.

Sorry for cutting your post... but same sis same. Thats why i decided to unlurk to join you guys since its almost the ened of the show. Huhuhuhu. I will keep coming back here to help me cope up with separation anxiety :bawling: but oh pls pls get married you two heheheheheehe 

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 6

If today's the last filming day, then are we expecting some photos? They usually post photos of the script right, flowers and all? Oh no, I think I'm going on a  feeeels trip. I really can't wrap my head around the fact that today's the last day :bawling:

Meanwhile... Betting this will easily get 3M views in a weeks time (or even less?!?!) 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

I know, I know. We have been through this countless times. Pardon me but here's another one. haha 

Sorry I just couldn't get enough of them. 

Edited:

@graceyco, it might get wayyyy past 3M. I might check it 1000 times this week LOL. I bet all of you here might do that do. :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7

15 minutes ago, gravity215 said:

MA FRIEND, I WAS THINKING THE SAME LMAO helppp 

Count me in! I just didn't want to point this earlier... lol :D

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 6

7 minutes ago, buahciku101 said:

This. 

Of all the scene they have in episode 12 why did he have to chose this scene to post at his IG?

Additionally this was the 1st pic... if he doesn't want shippers and fans to delulu, he should have put this as the 2nd pic instead 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Eottokhe Lee Min Ho is being too cute for the world? Can he and Ggone start a family already!!! I can totally see them with Ggones nephew and niece,  then with LMHs dog and all ugghhhhhh my mind!!! :bawling:

Sorry got carried away hahahaha 

• Like 5
  • Love 13

6 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Additionally this was the 1st pic... if he doesn't want shippers and fans to delulu, he should have put this as the 2nd pic instead 

Mr. Obvious was just doing his first duty after we promoted him from his previous status as Mr. Giddy. :D

Please do post a pic with Ms. Sunshine as your second duty, Mr. Obvious. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

Don't you guys think LMH and his agency MYM are a tad too aggressive in posting on IG lately?  I mean we never seen LMH this active on IG before... 

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

Hi guys..is it true that the swoon would have couch talk only for our king and queen? I mean only the two of them not with another cast like jenga play last time?

thankyouuuu

• Like 10

34 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Isn't that why he is examining it with his legs crossed? 

Luuckily he is wearing a big loose night robe... And dear KGE remained under the covers to hide her trembling body as she may have weak legs trying to stand.

• Like 1
  • Naughty 6
  • LOL 10

22 minutes ago, buahciku101 said:

This. 

14 minutes ago, effyisme said:

asdhfsjdasd you two really pushed my mind into the gutter :ph34r: and i've been giving the 'naughty' emo for so many posts in less than 30 mins. HA! it's still in the middle of the day in my place, its not the right time but well...........  uhh i sounded really like a maniac LOL. believe me, i'm a total innocent person hehehehe. 

20 minutes ago, louistommoaf said:

Sorry for cutting your post... but same sis same. Thats why i decided to unlurk to join you guys since its almost the ened of the show. Huhuhuhu. I will keep coming back here to help me cope up with separation anxiety :bawling: but oh pls pls get married you two heheheheheehe 

Uhhh me too! i can't help but feeling sad. i've became so attached to them. at this point i really wish for a season 2 lmao. it's my second time asking a season 2 for drama after Scarlet Heart. i just cant get enough with TKEM.... and mostly because i cant separate with our royal couple T___T if they get married i'll be really happy asdjdalsd.

uh.... thats why i think should i promise a good deed so Heaven will let them two become together?  i'm that desperate lmao

17 minutes ago, mamabear said:

I know, I know. We have been through this countless times. Pardon me but here's another one. haha 

Sorry I just couldn't get enough of them. 

I think we're all sharing the same braincells aren't we?? Because, me too. I keep watching this kind of videos although the contents were basically similar. I'm just so happy looking at them ;;__;;

• Like 2
  • LOL 15

1 hour ago, graceyco said:

If today's the last filming day, then are we expecting some photos? They usually post photos of the script right, flowers and all? Oh no, I think I'm going on a  feeeels trip. I really can't wrap my head around the fact that today's the last day :bawling:

Meanwhile... Betting this will easily get 3M views in a weeks time (or even less?!?!) 

think i'm alone will contribute to 20k views perday:yum::yum: saliva dropping kind of thing!

• Like 1
  • LOL 11