[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

5 minutes ago, lysandr said:

You can tell on the screen he is monitoring himself in the red robe, so ummm... how many times did u monitor the kiss, Sir? 

Maybe playing it on repeat like us since Saturday. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

29 minutes ago, Miadee said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I wanna see the video :bawling: ..somebody kindly upload it here hehe

I've read an account commented on mingo shipper that she saw the video of them holding hand after the cut. But after i checked the original video which is referred by her, i didn't see that kind of video. I only find this. This is the video she referred.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAm1qeSgZqJ/?igshid=1fxnv5ltpuweh

i'm sorry i can only attach the link :sweatingbullets: why i can't insert image from URL huhuhu

• Like 8

Somebody on Tumblr pointed out their hand movements and I'm... :tears:

I can totally imagine LMH calling KGE his baby and these gifs make me feel like he's actually whispering those words to her.

Baby don't cry, I'm here

6e1c08c7b5e05c50d1ea506c84405e8726c2bebc 

Baby don't leave me.

78f20ac7f0276ac1a994d88668f33a86d6e12fe1 

Src here

"baby I'm here, I got you." 

7fc5abfcf12c3e398fa1d69786a8505bfb6ac817

src

And that's the best fanfiction I can ever come up with. I'll leave it to our fanfic authors for the rest hahahaha

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4

42 minutes ago, gravity215 said:

hi sorry to cut your post short, i want to point out some things that snatched my attention here.

first, reading this makes me nervous. i hope it won't be sad ending, really. seems like ep 13 and 14 are gonna be intense, and i hope ep 15 would wrap all the things while ep 16.... can i ask for a lot of cute and romantic moments of our couple? like...... maybe wedding in the first minute and the next 59 minutes be like their sweet and touching moments ? please? :3

plus, can i talk about this although this isn't the main thread? i really hope Luna and JTE would somehow working together, i mean i kinda believe Luna is nice. It's just that her situations made her into being like that, i can see how she actually has pure heart..

And i kinda wish this was airing on tvN or other cable tv, i heard dramas in cable tv are longer in duration. like goblin, per episode had about 1,5 hours so they could do so many things to make the story clear. i bet TKEM would have even more time to reveal, explain and wrap up things. but still i'm thankful this drama happens, imagine not having LMH x KGE in our life :scream::bawling:

Only 4 more episodes! Honestly I feel the same way, like the last episode to have the impact that it needs and wrap up the story nicely, preferably with some positive and happy vibes. I was thinking even if they don't end up together / tragic ending, perhaps they will show an alternate timeline / timeloop where they do have a happy ending (wedding, kids, domestic bliss kinda stuff). Either that, or like some people theorized, the previous timeloops ended up in disaster and this is the timeloop where things end up well.

Omg, if TKEM had an extra 20 mins, that might allow them to expand the story more, but I am focusing on the fact that there will be more BTS of our dear LeeEul if so! Imagine more candies to ship them with!

Spoiler

To add on:

I saw something in the main thread about that wedding venue that posted about TKEM in promotion on IG. Seems like a post is back up and some spoilers on the location being used for TKEM and the gates being present at the location for filming.

• Like 3
  • Love 4

11 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Somebody on Tumblr pointed out their hand movements and I'm... :tears:

I can totally imagine LMH calling KGE his baby and these gifs make me feel like he's actually whispering those words to her.

Baby don't cry, I'm here

6e1c08c7b5e05c50d1ea506c84405e8726c2bebc 

Baby don't leave me.

78f20ac7f0276ac1a994d88668f33a86d6e12fe1 

Src here

"baby I'm here, I got you." 

7fc5abfcf12c3e398fa1d69786a8505bfb6ac817

src

And that's the best fanfiction I can ever come up with. I'll leave it to our fanfic authors for the rest hahahaha

HELP. What are these GIFs doing to my heart? :bawling: Omo eotteokeeeeeee

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

Hi everyone! :)

I've been visiting this forum for many days and I decided to create an account to join here. It's my first time posting in this forum.

Reading your opinions, theories, observations ,etc. seems so fun! I can relate so much here.

I hope there's a group chat for MinEun shippers too, I will definitely join :D

Have a good day beloved shippers! :)

• Like 8
  • Love 9

30 minutes ago, Cheesecake said:

HELP. What are these GIFs doing to my heart? :bawling: Omo eotteokeeeeeee

HAHA CHINGUUU I'm sorry!! But we're here to help each other out during these times :w00t: These Gifs are also my weaknesses.

17 minutes ago, Mineun said:

Hi everyone! :)

I've been visiting this forum for many days and I decided to create an account to join here. It's my first time posting in this forum.

Reading your opinions, theories, observations ,etc. seems so fun! I can relate so much here.

I hope there's a group chat for MinEun shippers too, I will definitely join :D

Have a good day beloved shippers! :)

Hello chinggu @Mineun!! Your username is daebak! Welcome to the royal court! Glad to have you join us here. :wub: Prep your heart, this thread is set to explode once the bts drops! :w00t: I also hooe that we can have a central chat group but I'm not sure how that works here in Soompi unless you/court ladies have a suggestion! :heart:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

9 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

I'll drop these here, because these are... :wub:

Ps. Mr. Giddy as a toddler (second tweet pic) was so cute and adorable. Can't stop gushing over it. :lol:

Just to add to this beautiful thread! Check this out also guys. Matchy matchy photos for the heart :wub: 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, dehapepe said:

Do you notice this one too? LOL

2FD8A2F1-24B3-408A-8A01-21CCAE046CE2_zps 

oh my God i just got goosebumps. okay. that's cute tho?? what if... what if.... he really remembered that, got inspired and copied the post hahaha my delulu mind: activated.:ph34r: 

58 minutes ago, lysandr said:

Only 4 more episodes! Honestly I feel the same way, like the last episode to have the impact that it needs and wrap up the story nicely, preferably with some positive and happy vibes. I was thinking even if they don't end up together / tragic ending, perhaps they will show an alternate timeline / timeloop where they do have a happy ending (wedding, kids, domestic bliss kinda stuff). Either that, or like some people theorized, the previous timeloops ended up in disaster and this is the timeloop where things end up well.

Omg, if TKEM had an extra 20 mins, that might allow them to expand the story more, but I am focusing on the fact that there will be more BTS of our dear LeeEul if so! Imagine more candies to ship them with!

Reveal hidden contents

To add on:

I saw something in the main thread about that wedding venue that posted about TKEM in promotion on IG. Seems like a post is back up and some spoilers on the location being used for TKEM and the gates being present at the location for filming.

I honestly like that theory. so it means what we've been watching is them (or mainly the king himself probably with the help of other characters like shinjae, and the mysterious yoyo boy) fixing everything and make things right. a happy ending is what i've been praying for, i can't seeing them being separated or something like that. its gonna hurt so much :bawling:

omg!! even just by imagining it, i can't help but smiling :)) the amount of bts we'd get if TKEM had longer duration. wow. imagine how we're gonna be flooded with so many things to analyze :ph34r: even now, with the amount of bts we already got, we have so many things already woohoo~ thanks to LMH who is like an open book to read xD

ohh and thanks for sharing @ladylia257 the thread is a golden treasure omg. 222, thats beautiful:wub: also, yas to that honesty of KGE! I remember that interview, shes so straightforward and not answering either one of her leads to 'promote' her chemistry with them and chose who she preferred honestly. love her personality! :lol:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

:naughty:

Wait, wait, wait. So where is GE? Is she hiding somewhere inhaling and exhaling after the scene?

Btw, read it in IG, during the kissing scene, when the cam zoomed out on LMH's back, KGE's legs wriggled under the bedcover. 

And he pushed away a white pillow.

Wouldn't realize it if not for them. Btw, I just gave another reason to rewatch the kissing scene. 

Off you go, court ladies!

• Like 2
  • Naughty 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1