[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

EYtcYuIUwAUGAU7?format=jpg&name=medium

He kissed my lips and I shudder, his lips sped up as he watched my eyes with an increasing passion. Making another deep noise, he kissed my upper lip slipping his tongue into my mouth. His hands roa⁠—

Spoiler

giphy1.gif

hmmmmmmmm i know what ya'll thinkinnn!!! 
that's very very very very very vad... :phew:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

4 hours ago, louistommoaf said:

and... 

i decided to unlurk.

anneong court ladies, can i join yall? 

the last time i was here in soompi forums was wayback 2016 — DOTS season. hence, the profile photo. i was super into shk-sjk before thats why i joined soompi, and now im back! lmh-kge made me comeback here! :) 

Welcome fellow Royal Court Lady!! :wub: Please do join us here. It gets really busy here on Wednesdays/ Thursdays (or whenever a BTS drops) but it's busiest on Fridays (when everything drops!!) 

See you around!! :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, LRM11219311 said:

I saw an article about KGE that she was studying in the US before accepting TKEM, is that true? Is she going back to america after the drama. 

I don't think so, maybe because of the current situation right now. I hope not. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, graceyco said:

ANNYEONG chinggu @gravity215!!! Welcome back to Soompi and this royal court is ready to welcome you as a court lady. It's awesome that this ship actually triggered you to reactivate your account. I think that says a lot on how powerful this ship is! I read all of what you wrote and what can I say? I am more convinced now that our ship is really set to sail one day. :wub:  

---

You know I'm really sad that filming ends on Thursday but I'm glad that we have each other to keep company. Thank you for making the pain bearable, friends! :heart:

First of all thank you @graceyco for welcoming me! i'm so happy to join y'all, it's been so fun reading all 100+ pages... naturally, my brain keeps making opinions, i have to shut it down by pouring its opinions onto this thread. what's better than discussing with people who have similar way of seeing a thing? and indeed our royal couple is THAT powerful asakldja. i didn't even expect them to have chemistry to be honest. the first time i saw LMH and KGE as the leads i was like "umm?? will they have great chemistry?" wow, why did i even think like that! they're so adjalsdjlsksa cute? WOW. Let's hope they will sail! i hope the deities hear our praying ^_^

1 hour ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

@gravity215 & @louistommoaf - so Glad to have experienced and REALISTIC shippers like you joining us, Chingus! :wub::love::heart:

Let’s continue to PRAY / HOPE / WISH / CHANT 10 000 times and wave our virtual talismans so that Uri Beloved Couple can be together FOR REAL! :heart:

thank you for the warm words! i really like joining here <3

YES LETS KEEP PRAYING! If that happens, not only we gonna shut the haters by fact but it's gonna be like a sweet and happy ending for all of us. :wub:

4 hours ago, louistommoaf said:

sorry for cutting your post but i agree in your long post all the way from first to last paragraph! 

and this quote!!! girl, i can feel u in all ways!!!!! i only ship couple if i believe there is a high chance of them being together irl!!!! thats why i have so much faith in these two! lmh and kge ❤️

IKR? shipping a drama couple when there's only a high chance of them being real or it's just gonna make my heart hurts, it's my motto (?):lol: 

even if this certain couple that i put believe in, don't end up together (due to many factors) at least i wouldn't regret anything because i already saved the beautiful memories in my mind. yes, i'm rooting for these two really T____T

4 hours ago, folksway222 said:

Excuse me Lee Gon-ssi, but you were too close to her face. *cough* I'm blushing on her behalf *cough* :sweatingbullets:

EEEEH! This one too! i totally forgot to mention in my introduction post lmao. So I think I saw you guys talking about this, in pages before? I do have opinion on this one as well! LIKE, WOW I'm not sure if this is because I got too carried away or being too over-analyzing things but I swear, at least my eyes saw: it looked like LMH was (unconsciously) trying to kiss her but then stopped tho?? its like he's being carried away for a split second but realized its not the time to kiss?? I mean, yeah the scene was meant to portray the longing and the sorrow they both held, it's emotional but.... but............  aaaaaah i dont know how to describe it helpppp :bawling:

but this is indeed my most favorite scene in the episode (other than the neck kiss of course muahahaha) . i had goosebumps during this moment, like... the cinematography, the background song is, the crying JTE, the 'oh what have they done to you my girl' + 'sssh i'm here already dont worry, dont worry' + sad expression in LG face... everything is so perfect i want to cry ;;___;;

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

21 minutes ago, Hachini said:

AGREE with youu

The 1st thing when I saw : Ah's Its KGE again

So Is this the answer of LMH for Hacker kkk

He'also post the picture about Their hottest kiss scene later kk

Kk can he be more obvious :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

30 minutes ago, gravity215 said:

EEEEH! This one too! i totally forgot to mention in my introduction post lmao. So I think I saw you guys talking about this, in pages before? I do have opinion on this one as well! LIKE, WOW I'm not sure if this is because I got too carried away or being too over-analyzing things but I swear, at least my eyes saw: it looked like LMH was (unconsciously) trying to kiss her but then stopped tho?? its like he's being carried away for a split second but realized its not the time to kiss?? I mean, yeah the scene was meant to portray the longing and the sorrow they both held, it's emotional but.... but............  aaaaaah i dont know how to describe it helpppp :bawling:

but this is indeed my most favorite scene in the episode (other than the neck kiss of course muahahaha) . i had goosebumps during this moment, like... the cinematography, the background song is, the crying JTE, the 'oh what have they done to you my girl' + 'sssh i'm here already dont worry, dont worry' + sad expression in LG face... everything is so perfect i want to cry ;;___;;

Yes yes yesssss. 

I also love this scene so much! I think because he genuinely likes her, seeing her suffer as JTE hurts him so much. He's really shaking with emotion here, like it's really KGE that had a near-death experience and he found her just in time. 

@singersleeps omg, I need fancam of them holding hands after the cut. 

Also I feel that LMH is saying "I like that kissing scene too. "

Beheheheh. 

Anyway, my friends. I have reached a new level of madness. All the love songs I hear these days sound like their song. 

Otteoke? 

• Like 5
  • LOL 12

Does anyone here knows how to translate Korean to English? 

Got this from the TKEM thread, a preview text for ep 13

13회 더 킹 : 영원의 군주

“지금 나 만나면 넌 죽어”

“대한제국에선 국수를 먹는다 대신에 떡을 한다고 합니다.”

노상궁으로부터 뜻밖의 이야기를 전해듣는 태을은 놀라움을 감추지 못하는데...
한편, 서로의 비밀을 목도한 서령과 이곤은 돌이킬 수 없는 마지막 결단을 내린다.
점점 조여오는 위태로움 속에서 이곤과 태을은 애틋한 시간을 보내는데
위험은 상상 못할 순간, 상상 못할 모습으로 나타나 두사람을 위협한다.

Thank you!! 

• Like 4

@LRM11219311 I've got this from the TKEM main thread. I'll put it on spoiler. Hope this would help.

Spoiler
On 5/22/2019 at 11:21 AM, ucylucy said:

I’m looking forward to this drama as this will be Kim Go Eun’s first drama in a saguek role and am excited to see her chemistry with Lee Min Ho. It will be interesting to see how much world building Kim Eun Sook will spend in each world and how she will meld the two different parallel universe together. I can’t wait to hear more casting news in the coming days to see which actors and actresses will be joining KGE and LMH in the drama.

Also interesting to note per article below that Kim Eun Sook may have pitched the drama to KGE as KGE is currently taking classes in LA at the moment and will have to quit once production starts.

[HanCinema's News] Kim Go-eun to Quit Language School in Los Angeles to Prepare for "The King: Forever Sovereign"

Reveal hidden contents

photo1064686.jpg

Early this year Kim Go-eun started going to a foreign language school in Los Angeles. This was made possible by her relatively light schedule as of late. Since "Goblin" finished back in 2016, Kim Go-eun's only projects have been the movie "Sunset in My Hometown" and the as-yet unreleased film "Yoo-Yeol's Music Album".

A representative from Kim Go-eun's agency, BH Entertainment, has stated that while no firm schedule has been set for the production of "The King: Forever Sovereign" they were currently expecting that she would stop going once such a schedule has been confirmed. Schedule confirmation would probably also mean that Kim Go-eun would start living in South Korea more reliably again, as she has had to travel between the United States and South Korea with some frequency as of late.

Kim Go-eun's prior language school commitment, when taken into consideration with her light acting career since "Goblin", suggests that she may not have been actively seeking out a new role. It seems likely that "The King: Forever Sovereign" screenwriter Kim Eun-sook, who also wrote "Goblin", may have pitched the former "Goblin" star on the positives of the project during her last visit to South Korea. "The King: Forever Sovereign" is expected to air on television sometime next year.

Cr Hancinema

• Like 5
  • Love 4

24 minutes ago, mamabear said:

Does anyone here knows how to translate Korean to English? 

Got this from the TKEM thread, a preview text for ep 13

13회 더 킹 : 영원의 군주

“지금 나 만나면 넌 죽어”

“대한제국에선 국수를 먹는다 대신에 떡을 한다고 합니다.”

노상궁으로부터 뜻밖의 이야기를 전해듣는 태을은 놀라움을 감추지 못하는데...
한편, 서로의 비밀을 목도한 서령과 이곤은 돌이킬 수 없는 마지막 결단을 내린다.
점점 조여오는 위태로움 속에서 이곤과 태을은 애틋한 시간을 보내는데
위험은 상상 못할 순간, 상상 못할 모습으로 나타나 두사람을 위협한다.

Thank you!! 

Based off Google Translate:

The 13th King: Eternal Lord
“If you meet me now, you die”
“In Korea, it is said that instead of eating noodles, rice cake is used instead.”

Tae-ul, who hears an unexpected story from Noh Sang-gung, can't hide his surprise ...
Meanwhile, Seo-ryeong and I-gon, who witnessed each other's secrets, make an irreversible final decision.
In the increasingly precarious situation, Igon and Taeul have a sad time
Danger appears in an unimaginable moment, unimaginable and threatens two people.

Perhaps referring to Luna x Tae Eul.

“In Korea, it is said that instead of eating noodles, rice cake is used instead.”

Also, the part about eating noodles and rice cake might hint at the possibility of a wedding. I saw on a Twitter thread discussing this text that usually in Korea they celebrate by eating noodles (?), but seems like in KOC they may eat rice cake instead.

So um...I hope there will be a LeeEul royal wedding if it is true!

Tae-ul, who hears an unexpected story from Noh Sang-gung, can't hide his surprise ...

Will we get to know the story behind why Court Lady Noh knows about the Korean War?

Meanwhile, Seo-ryeong and I-gon, who witnessed each other's secrets, make an irreversible final decision.

They saw each other's lightning scars... what will they do now?

Oh no, I don't like this at all, but I pray for some good final moments...

Danger appears in an unimaginable moment, unimaginable and threatens two people.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

22 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

@LRM11219311 I've got this from the TKEM main thread. I'll put it on spoiler. Hope this would help.

Reveal hidden contents

Soooo if KGE returns to the US after TKEM and LMH went MIA, I'll just assume my MinEun are on an LA Date. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

25 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

Soooo if KGE returns to the US after TKEM and LMH went MIA, I'll just assume my MinEun are on an LA Date. 

I dont think she will be going anywhere anytime soon..considering the virus situation it will be crazy to be in the US plus it was just a short language course nothing serious and considering the success of the movie i think there will be alot of appearances waiting for them throughout till at least the end of this year...

Lmh keeps throwing breadcrumbs at us but i think this strategy is better than keeping secret and entices dispatch on them. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, lysandr said:

Perhaps referring to Luna x Tae Eul.

Also, the part about eating noodles and rice cake might hint at the possibility of a wedding. I saw on a Twitter thread discussing this text that usually in Korea they celebrate by eating noodles (?), but seems like in KOC they may eat rice cake instead.

So um...I hope there will be a LeeEul royal wedding if it is true!

Oh no, I don't like this at all, but I pray for some good final moments...

hi sorry to cut your post short, i want to point out some things that snatched my attention here.

first, reading this makes me nervous. i hope it won't be sad ending, really. seems like ep 13 and 14 are gonna be intense, and i hope ep 15 would wrap all the things while ep 16.... can i ask for a lot of cute and romantic moments of our couple? like...... maybe wedding in the first minute and the next 59 minutes be like their sweet and touching moments ? please? :3

plus, can i talk about this although this isn't the main thread? i really hope Luna and JTE would somehow working together, i mean i kinda believe Luna is nice. It's just that her situations made her into being like that, i can see how she actually has pure heart..

And i kinda wish this was airing on tvN or other cable tv, i heard dramas in cable tv are longer in duration. like goblin, per episode had about 1,5 hours so they could do so many things to make the story clear. i bet TKEM would have even more time to reveal, explain and wrap up things. but still i'm thankful this drama happens, imagine not having LMH x KGE in our life :scream::bawling:

• Like 8
  • Sad 4
  • Insightful 1

20 minutes ago, gravity215 said:

hi sorry to cut your post short, i want to point out some things that snatched my attention here.

first, reading this makes me nervous. i hope it won't be sad ending, really. seems like ep 13 and 14 are gonna be intense, and i hope ep 15 would wrap all the things while ep 16.... can i ask for a lot of cute and romantic moments of our couple? like...... maybe wedding in the first minute and the next 59 minutes be like their sweet and touching moments ? please? :3

plus, can i talk about this although this isn't the main thread? i really hope Luna and JTE would somehow working together, i mean i kinda believe Luna is nice. It's just that her situations made her into being like that, i can see how she actually has pure heart..

And i kinda wish this was airing on tvN or other cable tv, i heard dramas in cable tv are longer in duration. like goblin, per episode had about 1,5 hours so they could do so many things to make the story clear. i bet TKEM would have even more time to reveal, explain and wrap up things. but still i'm thankful this drama happens, imagine not having LMH x KGE in our life :scream::bawling:

Yes, i believe that, too, that Luna is nice. Besides, she's a friend of that yoyo boy. And i think there's some story behind Luna & JTE. Or she might be one of those who will eliminate Lee Lim.

• Like 4
  • Love 2