[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

About the identical IG posts last Friday - I dunno, that pose just doesn't look like Lee Gon and Tae Eul to me.  (But that's just me :lol:.) I know the timing of postings screams "promotional", but in some of the fancams, LMH was wearing a different outfit that day as Lee Gon, probably inside that coat. So I don't think what they posted is part of a scene. But I guess we'll see by ep 16.     

• Like 8
  • Love 4

44 minutes ago, mamabear said:

Agreed! 

I keep on saying this, but between the two, I am more sure about LMH feelings than KGE's. She's kinda hard to read. LMH wears his heart on his sleeves. He is too obvious.

I think these are the possible scenarios why our ship won't sail in the future. 

1. Lee Min Ho won't pursue her after the drama ends. (Though I guess there is a high chance that he will, so we will see. ^_^)

2. LMH pursues her, but she does not want him as much as he does. (Like she's too afraid to take a risk)

3. They won't pursue each other because of their career, busy schedules, etc. (I hope their attraction towards each other will overcome this)

I hope they will take action about this right away. Strike while the iron is hot, haha. What they have is something not everyone experiences. It's one of a kind. I sincerely hope they know that, or if not, will eventually realize it. 

I just hope that after this drama, their management won't release a statement about them NOT dating. Just like what BinJin did. I will be really heartbroken if that happens. I guess it would be better for our hearts if they won't release any statement at all coz just like what @graceyco mentioned to me before, we don't see LMH as the type who will deny a relationship nor the type who will do excessive fan service. If they deny it in the future, then that would mean it is true that they are not dating. 

I am so invested in this ship, I am thinking too advanced, but hey, their filming ends this Wednesday, so there won't be so many chances for them to be together. So I really hope they will take this wonderful relationship to the next level asap. :joy:

Edited:

@wookyoung6 the kiss feels so genuine, it blurs the line between reel and real. Then doing that scene with no NG? I also want to believe that they are really really good actors to portray such perfect emotions without feeling awkward, or committing mistakes while on the shoot. But, I couldn't help thinking otherwise. It is toooooo real to be just 100% reel. :joy:

I agree with what you are saying about the kiss scene. I really can’t believe they could do that whole scene with no NG, even if they are amazing actors. The passion and chemistry during that scene was insane!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

41 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

I wonder how it felt to be this pretty... :wub:

image_6087002571587018956066.jpg?type=w1

%EA%B9%80%EA%B3%A0%EC%9D%8020.jpg?type=w

She looks sooooo gorgeous here!

I’m glad you posted this. I know some have been commenting about JTE’s style and clothes. But she’s a cop and has to be in clothes where she can kick some richard simmons at any time. Lol

Imagine if she looked like how she does in the pictures above. I think it would make things unrealistic.

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, zba72 said:

I really love KGE’s neck, very long and sexy and i am a girl mind you :sweatingbullets:   But seriously, this pic is so sexy :love:

I saw a post in youtube of how wonderful this scene..If this is the way The King punished by beheading, I wonder how many of us here want to beheaded by The King.:yum:

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

48 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

She has such a natural beauty omg. Kim Goeun was born blessed by a pure beauty, really. God must be smiling when creating her:bawling:

• Like 4
  • Love 14

1 hour ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

She must have saved a King / the country in her past life.

Wait, she probably did... :bawling: (prays the saving concludes positively)

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

38 minutes ago, rutch204 said:

I saw a post in youtube of how wonderful this scene..If this is the way The King punished by beheading, I wonder how many of us here want to beheaded by The King.:yum:

:lol: #pyehaiseverywomandreamking 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I’m rooting for the ending that makes the writing consistent: the most logical ending. 

Sometimes, the most beautiful ending is the one where they don’t end up. It’ll hurt but their love story will leave a lasting impact

Like you, I believe great stories don’t always have happy endings.

But I won’t settle with any ending other than a happy marriage and life together for MinEun! :lol:

First of all my chinggu @Heretorant you are an amazing poster in the TKEM thread. Every time I read your explanations and opinions about the drama, I feel like crying in the corner because I solemnly believe that this drama is going down this path. It's heartbreaking but I wouldn't want it any other way. As you said, it's the good kind of pain. 

And second of all, HIGHEST OF FIVES because that's the general mood here. If they don't get a "satisfying ending" as a couple in the drama then please do satisfy us in real life by becoming a couple in real life :w00t:

4 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

This drama changed the way I see LMH. I like that he wears his heart at his sleeves and I like the fact that he likes KGE, despite her showing him only her 'plainer/simple side', minimal make up, casual looks that cannot see her body line/curves, hair that gets tied up casually, etc. If this is the girl he likes, it shows looks are not too important to him. He connected with her genuinely on a deeper level and he simply couldn't look away. Again of all things he has to comment, he commented on her eyes, how they change and reflect different emotions all the time. This is the very set of eyes she was conscious about and that people say she is not pretty enough. He wanted to put haters to shame by commenting on her eyes,. What a hero!

THIS. THIS and THIS. I think I've reached my all time high for stanning Lee Min Ho even more. I really really admire him as a person. Aside from the fact that he is genuinely kind hearted and thoughtful (that gift to Maximus??!!?!! Me and @mamabear were all over the place when we found out hahaha) I think that he is sincere. As a long time Ggone fan, I really believe that if ever they become a couple, I know LMH will take good care of her. I think he's the type who will fight the ends of the earth for her. And he's already starting by his public declarations on how PROUD he is to be working with her. That's more than enough for me for now. :heart:

1 hour ago, wookyoung6 said:

For me, I hope it's a cryptic message that indirectly tells us about their blossoming relationship. :rolleyes:  and when MYM comments on LMH IG post; thanks to you we saw something beautiful and he replied back this :love:, it struck me, is he always this kind of person, seriously I didn't take it that he will reply that love emoji. And thus I become half convinced of them dating. Of course none of the thing I said is real unless they do announce of they are indeed in a relationship. 

That reply to MYM was like what sealed it for me. That's a little risky / cryptic-- and that's your agency!! So I really think it means something :w00t: He's totally out of character as LMH, just like what chinggu @effyisme has been telling me. He has been out of character ever since he met KGE don't you think? 

37 minutes ago, gravity215 said:

Hello, I'm sorry for interrupting and joining so late but here I am, proudly declaring that I want to be a part of Royal Court Ladies as well! Nice to meet you!! :D woohoo~

As an end note, I really enjoy reading all of your thoughts here! it's a convenient ship <3 and i love how you guys never bring the other ships of both LMH and KGE down here and instead just focusing on our LTE couple! You guys are so cool!! Lets keep this positivity!! :D Nice to meet you and sorry for this long blabbering, this is my first time in this forum tho:sweatingbullets:

ANNYEONG chinggu @gravity215!!! Welcome back to Soompi and this royal court is ready to welcome you as a court lady. It's awesome that this ship actually triggered you to reactivate your account. I think that says a lot on how powerful this ship is! I read all of what you wrote and what can I say? I am more convinced now that our ship is really set to sail one day. :wub:  

---

You know I'm really sad that filming ends on Thursday but I'm glad that we have each other to keep company. Thank you for making the pain bearable, friends! :heart:

P.S.

I backread 4 pages for a Monday... what will become of us on Thursday (when the BTS drops) and Friday (when MORE RED ALERT POSTS drops??!!) 

• Like 7
  • Love 7

and... 

i decided to unlurk.

anneong court ladies, can i join yall? 

the last time i was here in soompi forums was wayback 2016 — DOTS season. hence, the profile photo. i was super into shk-sjk before thats why i joined soompi, and now im back! lmh-kge made me comeback here! :) 

• Like 14
  • Love 5

5 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

Her interview with Elle Magazine. 

I've watched (even downloaded) it :sweatingbullets:. Ms. Sunshine's so lovely and happy here (her usual self, all giggles, smiles, and laughs). :wub:

Been rewatching this and Keyword interview every time I need happy and positive vibes. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3

These should be innocent and romantic scene, but my mind's going somewhere 'dangerous'... :ph34r:

With the way he's leaning to her and honestly his intense stares. *I'm worried for Ms. Sunshine's and my ownself safety :sweatingbullets:

Maybe we should kidnap Ms. Sunshine for a while? :rolleyes:*

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3