[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

I am not familiar with the situation previously with the hate comments she obtained when she was paired with Gong Yoo in Goblin. I read in this thread that she received a lot of hate then. Were there interviews or articles that talked about how she felt? 

Sorry to cut your post short. Her only response from all the hates before, during and after goblin was in an interview after goblin. Her only response was “ women are beautiful just by existing” I remember this exactly because I was just amazed and proud by how she hit them kindly :heart:

• Like 15
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3

14 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Now I looked at this scene again:D, it seems that it is mirroring the actual LMH actions and behaviours towards KGE in real life... He is showing the whole word that he is smitten with her and is even willing to show his dorky side off screen... KGE action in that scene oso mirror her true self in real life.. she is more restrained but yet enjoying it :D

Instantly reminding me to the presscon (she took the mic to stop him) and jenga games (she chided him bout the rule), on how Ms. Sunshine def could handle Mr. Giddy's hyper self. :glasses:

Royal Court Ladies approved. :thumbsup:

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

21 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Correction, KES approached lmh to work with her again. He accepted before kge. So the possibility that he requested for her can be true. Or KES approached him and told him she’s hoping for KGE so he accepted it right away. When kge found out she’d be acting opposite of lmh, she dropped all her stuff in la and accepted. Hehehe. 

And then they met on set and fell in love. The rest is history. 

:D

Thanks for correcting me. You're a long time fan of LMH so you must be correct. 

What you said next is like a fairytale, though. Now how to send flowers to KES? I feel  that I owe her a lot. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Sheen said:

Sorry to cut your post short. Her only response from all the hates before, during and after goblin was in an interview after goblin. Her only response was “ women are beautiful just by existing” I remember this exactly because I was just amazed and proud by how she hit them kindly :heart:

KGE, you are beautiful for me, for us and for LMH for existing. I love her so much just for one answer alone. 

She represents lots of qualities that I admire.

Less talk, more achievements. 

Simple fashion style, but when she feels like it, she can wear Chanel. 

She takes risks, and proud of it. 

Family is her priority. You can she how happily she beams in her IG posts with her family. 

Beautiful voice, glowing skin, really well-behaved. Like, if LMH lets her go, he's a fool. 

• Like 14
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

3 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

Are you guys doing writing-fic-relay? Please do continue, I'm enjoying it. :wub:

haha, didn't realise it was a relay! Would be fun though! Thank you for enjoying our fics!

I'm still too keyed up from EP 12 neck kiss hahaha XD 

But a marriage + kids + domestic bliss life fic is a definite idea XD

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

19 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

KGE, you are beautiful for me, for us and for LMH for existing. I love her so much just for one answer alone. 

She represents lots of qualities that I admire.

Less talk, more achievements. 

Simple fashion style, but when she feels like it, she can wear Chanel. 

She takes risks, and proud of it. 

Family is her priority. You can she how happily she beams in her IG posts with her family. 

Beautiful voice, glowing skin, really well-behaved. Like, if LMH lets her go, he's a fool. 

Oh but what if he sees all that but she can’t see him? Because I see, even a blind person can see, that he is into her. 

Lmh’s quite a catch himself so I hope she accepts him. If she doesn’t, she might be the fool. 

:lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 14
  • Insightful 1

16 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Oh but what if he sees all that but she can’t see him? Because I see, even a blind person can see, that he is into her. 

Lmh’s quite a catch himself so I hope she accepts him. If she doesn’t, she might be the fool. 

:lol:

I see positive signals from her, my friend. I think she's falling for him as well. Evidence on point are her reaction during the kiss scene, their bts last Friday at the beach, her IG posts and the way she stares at him.

The time is ripe, my friend. 

By the way. An idea just popped into my head. KGE and Park Boyoung are in the same agency, right? And PBY is LMH's friend. What if he had asked about KGE before they even filmed TKEM? 

"You're in the same agency with KGE, right? Do you meet her often? How is she like?"

• Like 11
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 3

4 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

I see positive signals from her, my friend. I think she's falling for him as well. Evidence on point are her reaction during the kiss scene, their bts last Friday at the beach, her IG posts and the way she stares at him.

The time is ripe, my friend. 

By the way. An idea just popped into my head. KGE and Park Boyoung are in the same agency, right? And PBY is LMH's friend. What if he had asked about KGE before they even filmed TKEM? 

"You're in the same agency with KGE, right? Do you meet her often? How is she like?"

Thinking LMH going through hoops just to meet KGE using KES and PBY as wingman? :phew: 

• Like 5
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

Right now for me there's 50% chance they are indeed a real life couple, or going that way.

Firstly I just want to say here I don't buy this reel to real life kdrama couple, though small percent of them do end up dating for real.

Because for me it's their job as an actor /actress to portray their character well. The more they immersed themselves in their character, the more convincing and real their on screen pairing, and we end up convincing ourselves that there are something else going between them post filming. Imagine the broken heart. 

I don't want to comment much on the latest kissing scene. I admit that's pretty hot. But I don't want to be carried away in interpreting that scene because that's part of the written scene. It's their job to portray it as hot or as sexy as it comes out. Maybe they have rehearsed it or talked about how they are going to tackle the angle so that it will capture the best angle and moment before shooting. Thus it's daunting to me because this reminds me that this is acting only. 

When looking through the BTS, press conference, swoon interview, their interactions, their chemistry, makes me flutter. I've never seen LMH laugh that much or looks that happy, the long stare he gave to KGE during press conference while gushing about her eyes, there must be something right? 

And their IG posts, honestly I don't know what to hope for. Fact - it's for promotion. It's airing season. What do you expect right. And other fans (I think this coming from those who ship LMH with other FL/themselves) are commenting they are not real because if they are indeed real, he will not post pictures on his IG. Don't celebrities want to keep their dating life private? And this become their point of argument.

For me, I hope it's a cryptic message that indirectly tells us about their blossoming relationship. :rolleyes:  and when MYM comments on LMH IG post; thanks to you we saw something beautiful and he replied back this :love:, it struck me, is he always this kind of person, seriously I didn't take it that he will reply that love emoji. And thus I become half convinced of them dating. Of course none of the thing I said is real unless they do announce of they are indeed in a relationship. 

Now we're down to 4 episodes left. I want to enjoy the story itself, enjoy the interaction between LG n JTE and what kind of fate lies for them. 

• Like 13
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2

30 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Agreed! 

I keep on saying this, but between the two, I am more sure about LMH feelings than KGE's. She's kinda hard to read. LMH wears his heart on his sleeves. He is too obvious.

I think these are the possible scenarios why our ship won't sail in the future. 

1. Lee Min Ho won't pursue her after the drama ends. (Though I guess there is a high chance that he will, so we will see. ^_^)

2. LMH pursues her, but she does not want him as much as he does. (Like she's too afraid to take a risk)

3. They won't pursue each other because of their career, busy schedules, etc. (I hope their attraction towards each other will overcome this)

I hope they will take action about this right away. Strike while the iron is hot, haha. What they have is something not everyone experiences. It's one of a kind. I sincerely hope they know that, or if not, will eventually realize it. 

I just hope that after this drama, their management won't release a statement about them NOT dating. Just like what BinJin did. I will be really heartbroken if that happens. I guess it would be better for our hearts if they won't release any statement at all coz just like what @graceyco mentioned to me before, we don't see LMH as the type who will deny a relationship nor the type who will do excessive fan service. If they deny it in the future, then that would mean it is true that they are not dating. 

I am so invested in this ship, I am thinking too advanced, but hey, their filming ends this Wednesday, so there won't be so many chances for them to be together. So I really hope they will take this wonderful relationship to the next level asap. :joy:

Edited:

@wookyoung6 the kiss feels so genuine, it blurs the line between reel and real. Then doing that scene with no NG? I also want to believe that they are really really good actors to portray such perfect emotions without feeling awkward, or committing mistakes while on the shoot. But, I couldn't help thinking otherwise. It is toooooo real to be just 100% reel. :joy:

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

Again of all things he has to comment, he commented on her eyes, how they change and reflect different emotions all the time. This is the very set of eyes she was conscious about and that people say she is not pretty enough. He wanted to put haters to shame by commenting on her eyes,. What a hero!

Hello all I’m coming out of lurking because I just can’t get enough of this couple. I love them on screen and I want them to date in real life. And I am a big fan of both of them previously before the acted together. When the announcement about the pairing was made officials the first thing in my was “it would be cool if they end up dating in real life” 

@AquariusMY i want to highlight this comment because that is exactly my thoughts when he compliments her eyes. 

Lmh Is such a sweetheart. And if they date, and get married, I hope they will share  on IG a little bit of their life. :)

• Like 16
  • Love 5

4 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Hello all I’m coming out of lurking because I just can’t get enough of this couple. I love them on screen and I want them to date in real life. And I am a big fan of both of them previously before the acted together. When the announcement about the pairing was made officials the first thing in my was “it would be cool if they end up dating in real life” 

@AquariusMY i want to highlight this comment because that is exactly my thoughts when he compliments her eyes. 

Lmh Is such a sweetheart. And if they date, and get married, I hope they will share  on IG a little bit of their life. :)

It would be cute if they continue the IG thing they had been doing even after the drama ends, maybe post photos of themselves wearing matching color outfits or standing near similar backgrounds. I might be wishing too much. :bawling:

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

45 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

Thanks for correcting me. You're a long time fan of LMH so you must be correct. 

What you said next is like a fairytale, though. Now how to send flowers to KES? I feel  that I owe her a lot. 

For me, KES-nim successfully redeemed herself (I'm still sad that Euntak had to die) by casting Mr. Giddy and Ms. Sunshine on this project. :thumbsup:

I've never known I need them on/off-screen together until they showed me how brilliant they could be (Keywords interview, autumn fancam, presscon, basketball fancam, bts, ig posts). :wub:

*thanking my curious self for checking out their Keywords interview, thus make me to not skip The King* 

• Like 8
  • Love 4

16 minutes ago, scrawford said:
  3 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

Again of all things he has to comment, he commented on her eyes, how they change and reflect different emotions all the time. This is the very set of eyes she was conscious about and that people say she is not pretty enough. He wanted to put haters to shame by commenting on her eyes,. What a hero

His intention for praising her eyes over and over again may not be so innocent and selfless. Remember the jenga game?

Maybe deep down his mind he's saying 'my lady, stop staring at my nose and say a thing or two about my deep set of eyes.'

• Like 4
  • LOL 11

I read someone saying the rating went up on Saturday and someone mentioned that *ehem* certain someone's tongue peeked through the scene :phew:

So, a few of you predicted that a certain anatomy of that certain someone will increase the rating really did come true. Hats off to y'all :w00t:

Or was that on the main thread. Oh well, i lost track already.

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2