[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

54 minutes ago, mamabear said:

You just have to hit 'enter' after pasting the link

With the intensity of that kiss, I wonder why GE did not wrap around her arms to MH's neck. :naughty:

I swear I hit enter and nothing happened! Lol

Honestly, I think she’s still a bit scared... or terrified that she’s falling for him.

This kiss compared to all the other kisses he’s done in other dramas is really different... I don’t know what it is. Maybe him looking back and forth into KGE’s eyes and her lips??? Ahhh! Thinking about it gives me the feels! Lol

I hope someone does a comparison video of his kisses and analyzes every detail!

35 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

For instagram the 3 dots on the top right corner, click copy link. For pictures, you can just copy and paste the picture. Right click and copy image, then paste into the text box.

I will try again next time! Lol Thanks!!!

• Like 7
  • Naughty 2
  • Love 1

Shippers: How many passionate hugs can we get?

Lmh and kge: Yes!

No chemistry where? This couple is bursting with chemistry! This couple is chemistry itself! 

Every scene in episode 12 with them should be framed! Just look at the way he is hugging her! I have never seen such a passionate hug before!!!!  

jfkehskejekejkdjdrkhdieebdoej

I LOVE THEM!!! 

*edit* @Geolyvseven just saw you posting the same clip but in gif form. :heart:

Oh well, it’s too good to not post back to back lol. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11

This black and white picture above is not for the under-age! Look at KGE with her parted lips...

I know we have analysed every aspect of the kiss scene but I still want to comment again and again:

1. When he kissed her and her hand went up in response, I think it was just her left hand. Love this reaction of hers and this cannot be acting.

2. When the camera zoom out, her right hand was down (and the left hand looked like it is still up) and I think someone said her right hand could be holding (or grasping, for a more dramatic word) his left hand which is on the bed next to her body.

3. When the camera zoom out again to show his back, someone said it looked like her right hand has gone up to his back, i.e between his pyjamas and robe.

4. Gulping, longing eyes of his, etc only shows his need to have her. My heart...

As for the other scene of their first kiss in the guest bedroom during her first visit to the palace, the bts that showed how she clenched her fists in that kiss, gosh that is, again, not acting and she really reacted naturally to him.

At this point, I am not as bothered about LG/JTE, as I am about LMH/KGE in real life. I wonder how they are going to take the next step forward after the drama ends. With social distancing etc, what opportunities are there for them to meet? I mean, no fans meetings to invite each other as guest, no award ceremonies yet, etc. The only way they can meet is if they make an effort on purpose to meet in private. But where? Do they stay with their family? Gosh, I just need to know how and what is going to happen. They cannot let any opportunities pass.

This drama changed the way I see LMH. I like that he wears his heart at his sleeves and I like the fact that he likes KGE, despite her showing him only her 'plainer/simple side', minimal make up, casual looks that cannot see her body line/curves, hair that gets tied up casually, etc. If this is the girl he likes, it shows looks are not too important to him. He connected with her genuinely on a deeper level and he simply couldn't look away. Again of all things he has to comment, he commented on her eyes, how they change and reflect different emotions all the time. This is the very set of eyes she was conscious about and that people say she is not pretty enough. He wanted to put haters to shame by commenting on her eyes,. What a hero!

I am not familiar with the situation previously with the hate comments she obtained when she was paired with Gong Yoo in Goblin. I read in this thread that she received a lot of hate then. Were there interviews or articles that talked about how she felt? 

• Like 4
  • Love 15
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

34 minutes ago, effyisme said:

This pic describes everything :w00t: look at both their expressions :w00t:

cr owner 

I really love KGE’s neck, very long and sexy and i am a girl mind you :sweatingbullets:   But seriously, this pic is so sexy :love:

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

58 minutes ago, effyisme said:

This pic describes everything :w00t: look at both their expressions :w00t:

cr owner 

Omigosh, still hyperventilating since the last episode. LMH must be have been waiting for this kiss, he’s so ready that there’s no NG.

“Indulged” because they let them be themselves, I think. They let their primal emotions take over and that kiss absolutely knocked everyone’s feet off and sweeped their hearts away. Someone in YouTube pointed out this was the “kiss-who-you-love” kind of kiss, and I fully agree with that. Guys would speak by actions not words. So that wasn’t just a touch, it was a caress. And that it wasn’t a torrid kiss, it was a genuine romantic kiss.

Edit before I forget this too: It wasn’t a kiss to show everyone how LMH ‘can kiss’. It was a kiss to show KGE what she meant/does to him :)

I am so envious with the staff and crew right now, because they’ve seen this kiss raw and uncut. And if someone else can attest to the authenticity of this kiss, it’ll be them.

Now adding some naughty thoughts aside- the director must have thought, ”I got my take now. I better this call this out because man it’s getting hotter in here!”

• Like 9
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4

27 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

Again of all things he has to comment, he commented on her eyes, how they change and reflect different emotions all the time. This is the very set of eyes she was conscious about and that people say she is not pretty enough. He wanted to put haters to shame by commenting on her eyes,. What a hero!

I agree! LMH has been consistent in complimenting KGE eyes since the press conference.. he openly declared he loves her eyes in an indirect way during the press conference.. additionally he had to address her eyes again in the last episode where he said he wanted to see her eyes.. I believe this dialogue was not in the original script :D

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Lisa_BB said:

I will have to decide later if KES can still make me accept a not happy ending for this one. All the explanations/rationalizations are good but at this point I don't want to accept that Lee Gon would not be able to find his beautiful formula. I know, I'm just setting myself up for heartbreak, but will be heartbroken either way so I'll stick to my teeny bit of hope. :sweat_smile:    

I firmly believe that LG will find a beautiful solution.  Let us wait & see. We will celebrate in the end. If ever there is an occasion to say AJA! - this is it! :)

• Like 10
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, lofeval said:

“Indulged” because they let them be themselves, I think. They let their primal emotions take over and that kiss absolutely knocked everyone’s feet off and sweeped their hearts away. Someone in YouTube pointed out this was the “kiss-who-you-love” kind of kiss, and I fully agree with that. Guys would speak by actions not words. So that wasn’t just a touch, it was a caress. And that it wasn’t a torrid kiss, it was a genuine romantic kiss.

Edit before I forget this too: It wasn’t a kiss to show everyone how LMH ‘can kiss’. It was a kiss to show KGE what she meant/does to him :)

Yes, I feel that this is the kind of kiss where you just love that person so much you want to meld yourselves together as one. It wasn't too overly rushed or pushy in desire.

Yes, he did take her by surprise, but he waited for her reaction and continued when she was ready for it.

I hope whatever they did in reel / real life was slow-burning and lasted all night long... a slow savouring if you know what I mean ;)

36 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I agree! LMH has been consistent in complimenting KGE eyes since the press conference.. he openly declared he loves her eyes in an indirect way during the press conference.. additionally he had to address her eyes again in the last episode where he said he wanted to see her eyes.. I believe this dialogue was not in the original script :D

I feel the same. Some of the dialogue in the drama seems to match what they were saying in real life, whether it be interviews or somewhere. Coincidence, or planned? Easter eggs?

E.g. KGE saying she likes to eat spicy food when stressed / Lee Gon asking for spicy food because he is more productive then

LMH talks about her charming and expressive eyes / LG talks about getting to see her lovely eyes again

JTE saying she can shoot with eyes closed if she has a BF who served in the military / Both LG and LMH served in the military

And a few more other examples peppered throughout this thread.

Also, can I shoutout how much I LOVE LOVE the way they fit together when they hug / kiss?

Like, the emotional intensity and the way their bodies just seem to come together. I know they "rehearse" what looks best during the BTSes, but hot damn, do they make me fee some type of way whenever they kiss / hug.

• Like 7
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 3

1 minute ago, lysandr said:

I feel the same. Some of the dialogue in the drama seems to match what they were saying in real life, whether it be interviews or somewhere. Coincidence, or planned? Easter eggs?

E.g. KGE saying she likes to eat spicy food when stressed / Lee Gon asking for spicy food because he is more productive then

LMH talks about her charming and expressive eyes / LG talks about getting to see her lovely eyes again

JTE saying she can shoot with eyes closed if she has a BF who served in the military / Both LG and LMH served in the military

And a few more other examples peppered throughout this thread.

Yes there were so many dialogues in the drama that mirrors real life :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, lofeval said:

Omigosh, still hyperventilating since the last episode. LMH must be have been waiting for this kiss, he’s so ready that there’s no NG.

I am so envious with the staff and crew right now, because they’ve seen this kiss raw and uncut. And if someone else can attest to the authenticity of this kiss, it’ll be them.

Now adding some naughty thoughts aside- the director must have thought, ”I got my take now. I better this call this out because man it’s getting hotter in here!”

I wonder how the director end this recording. Does he say 'cut' or 'ok' or whoever in that room just get out and let them be in their own world? :phew:

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2

KGE got to kiss different guys in this drama...if she kisses JY-ES too, whoa! I mean, talking about JY's chest... :D
We need to see King LG's chest also...just for research purposes, of course :ph34r:

udOIfQj.png

Z4Aullc.png

akRp4Ne.png

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 12