[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

29 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Hello good day

Are they married yet 

Am I married to either one of them yet

Its been a hot minute 

Also I’m greatly appreciate of LMH being in my time zone so we don’t have insane posting times on IG 

Long time no see. I have truly missed your posts. 

If you visit youtube you will find the wedding video it will soon hit 10m views 

ExQHAaQXAAgO3Yy?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

This video compilation made me smile so much til my cheeks hurt! Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Our ship is once again waiting patiently for these 2 to bake us our cake. LMH is obviously busy with Pachinko filming and it looks like KGE had met up with her family and bff in Jeju last week. Her dad himself confirmed that and her sister in law along with niece and nephew were also in Jeju. 

Miss them always, really hope we'll get some more daily lives updates on IG over the weekend. I sincerely believe that our couple is very much in touch with each other. I bet they're missing each other a lot!! But that's what real relationships are right? It takes time, effort and commitment. When they finally reunite......Omg, imagine how amazing that's gonna be for them!...Absence makes the heart grow fonder :ohboy2:  

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Blob 5

Hello people happy TKEM marathon, I too decided to watch tkem and you know it just never gets old. As I watched it I realised something very funny remember when LG took JTE to KOC and Jo Yeong just couldn't help but ask if she was the reason for the scar appearing on the king's shoulder, so JTE said that they weren't close enough to show each other's shoulder. Turns out a funny plot twist in ep 12 in LG's bedroom occured when thunder came and the scar appeared he finally showed his shoulder to JTE and she showed her shoulder to him and then well we all know how that went down. Which means they later on became close enough to show each other's shoulders hahahaha!!!??? I can't help but wonder how the forum was loud that day and nobody even slept, people were soo happy and excited that day, I wish we get something or a crumb this month from our mineun to fill up this forum and quench our delulus.

I mean where is everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

7 hours ago, Racquel Roum said:

mean where is everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha, I know right. I think most are hibernating. I can't wait for pachinko to wrap up filming so that LMH goes back to SK. THERE'S going to be a real version of untact. 14 days isolation and then finally... Meeting again. Let's wait and see. 

:doggie:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

On 3/19/2021 at 3:30 PM, HR. said:

Hehe I forgot to share that the AU I previously posted has been updated. Part 3 is also up by now, so much kilig in the recent chapter... all I can say is "well that escalated quickly..." BAHAHHAHAHAH Enjoy!

ao3 part 2: https://archiveofourown.org/works/30010242/chapters/73898415#workskin

ao3 part 3: https://archiveofourown.org/works/30010242/chapters/74158650

I've forgotten to post updates about a moot's AU. All parts of "My Heart Says..." has been published. Reader discretion is advised for part 7. 

ao3 link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/30010242/chapters/74993334 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

The 10 Best Korean Drama Couples of 2020 Who Have Succeeded in Winning Audience

Couples in Korean dramas are often the focus of audiences. Not only because of their adorable looks, but also because of the romance that is considered cute and because of the chemistry between them, which often makes them sick. As with several 2020 Korean drama series, there are many titles that represent the sweetest and most memorable romance ever.

Many couples in 2020 Korean dramas are popular with drama lovers from Ginseng Country. Do you want to know which successful couples became the best Korean drama icon couple in 2020? Keep scrolling!

4. From The King: Eternal Monarch, there are Lee Gon and Jung Tae Eul, whose successful romance makes hearts flutter. Lee Min Ho's drama seems flawless!

images-5-8d569333abbc9e26646dc6a39889132

https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/amp/pak/pasangan-drakor-terbaik-2020-c1c2

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Hi people, how ya'll doing, just received an info that the 57th baeksang award will be held on 13th may or something but will be no live audience due to pandemic ofcourse. All in all as far as how I have seen there are soo many spectacular dramas that have been aired since 1 may 2020 till April this year and not gonna lie they are good. Ofcourse I get that many here will be cheering for tkem, anyway I do wish for any tkem cast mostly kge and dhwan to win an award atleast bcoz of their amazing duality role but I do know these knets have a wiered way of evaluating their actors so I'm not gonna keep my hopes up or anything not after what sbs did:pensive:.

So I'm just gonna let it be, even if they get nominated nothing will work out, for me since there are no audience it won't be fun anymore.

But you can still pray for either of them to win though. But what I do wish for is them appearing as partners and presenting the awards, that would be nice:please:

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • Insightful 2

Don't know about you guys, but I feel so tortured this last few days. Desperately missing our couple. I've been rewatching TKEM and reading fanfics whenever I have the free time. Forever refreshing my IG page praying for some updates. I honestly thought I had calmed down with my MinEun/LeeEul addiction, but obviously not :sad1:. I don't even want to watch other dramas recently.

I was starting to wish that LMH will be heading back to SK soon when I came across this! https://www.instagram.com/p/CNUnPNnjY1h/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

@DianaMishka It appears so. I'm wondering now whether it'll be him returning to SK straight after the 10th, spend 2 weeks in quarantine again. Which means no togetherness til the end of April :cries: ..........Feels like a long time.

Ps: Ignore my crying emojis lol....I'm having one of those days where I wish things are not so challenging for these 2 soulmates. Though, despite my craving for their updates, I do still like the fact that when they're quiet, they're quiet at the same time :smooches2:

• Like 4
  • Unamused 2
  • Blob 1