[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

On 2/21/2021 at 4:13 AM, DianaMishka said:

Is this true? That new SNS location is called the Rabbit Cave? And he's teasing us as if he's also the rabbit running away? Lol! The captain cannot move on from TKEM too. Lol! 

Yes, it is called The Rabbit Cave. But more importantly, this tunnel leads to THE HAN RIVER. :)

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote gifs or images. Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Hello! Iyahoe!Morning from my side!

We cannot overly spy on other shipper accounts that are too obvious many detectors can be installed in the account.Feel pity on the shippers accounts they have lurked.To alleviate this for a moment let's take MinEun mode they look excited happy care free feelings.believe it or not when we see them we also want to come down and smile alone.

Let's watch this BTS video.

CTTO

• Like 7
  • Love 4

I tell you, these Weibo stans should be working for government agencies! Their skills are on a different level and they are probably only using basic devices and their own sharp eyes. Who would have thought we can see reflection on such a small space and to spot a reflection with white hoodie?? Wow!

I may be delusional but I would like to think LMH took the video of her, and that she was with him in that graffiti tunnel! I should not say I am delusional actually, because there is no proven reason to think otherwise.

Not sure if I moved on from TKEM, but i definitely have not moved on from MinEun. When we have no news from them, i get restless. When we have posts by them, I get even more impatient because I need answers and more. I want concrete stuff!:headbang:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 4

Having a TKEM rerun and it just dawned on me... Feb 16, could be the date they filmed the scene where Lee Gon took Tae ul to the Kingdom. It was snowing and that was one of the episodes where there was snow... 

I know for some of these drama series, they don't necessarily film in order. Like how their first shooting day together was at the chicken restaurant and not at the square but in TKEM, they met first at the square. 

The scene where LG took TE to the kingdom was also LMH's favourite scene so naturally... It is special for him. And yes, then again, it could also be the day, he proposed to KGE.  Can you be my girl? 

:highonflowers:

Missing their lovestagram. 

:cutekitty:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Annyeong chingus! To those who love TKEM fanfics, if you haven't already read My Beautiful Fate by iamkhaye78, please do read it! Be prepared to be completely, utterly hooked on it because it is an amazing read! 

My Beautiful Fate... - iamkhaye78 - Wattpad

A tour of the Apgujeung Rabbit Tunnel leading to Han River! Love the graffitis.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLks76apQry/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This is kinda irrelevant but I think my real life is starting to play tricks on me. Yesterday, my next door neighbour's white rabbit had gone missing, so I went to help them look for it around the garden. Then, I was out for a drive. Stop at the traffic light, looked right, there was a bridal studio with a logo that looked like the royal stamp/logo of Kingdom of Corea. I'm not even making this up. Can you imagine how gob-smacked and weird I felt?? I kept asking myself, what's going on?! Seriously? Is the lord above trying to tell me something?! :sweats:

• Like 1
  • Unamused 2
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 3

Don't you think LMH's recent pics from his cell return ads put his cheeks on a chubbier side? It really looks like he gained a bit of weight. Is it for his Goh Hansu role or is it because of all the yummmy food he's been getting from his girl? 

Bossam! 

:hwaiting2:

• Like 5
  • Unamused 3
  • Love 1

On 2/24/2021 at 8:51 AM, DianaMishka said:

Don't you think LMH's recent pics from his cell return ads put his cheeks on a chubbier side? It really looks like he gained a bit of weight. Is it for his Goh Hansu role or is it because of all the yummmy food he's been getting from his girl? 

Bossam! 

Either LMH's been very well fed lately or these photos been over-photoshopped lol...I actually think they look kinda odd. Still a very handsome LMH tho of course :heart:

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote gifs, images or videos. Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Unamused 4

With LMH's departure for Canada confirmed by various Minoz accounts, many of us on twitterland felt emotionally affected by this, but also very excited for Min Ho and Pachinko cast. @/kdfan_incad and I allowed ourselves to be delulu for a bit, @/kdfan_incad manisfested some of our convo into the fic and it's making me so giddy <3 Enjoy! Part 2 is in the works!!! 

AO3 link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/29702451/chapters/73042653 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

Hallo.Hallo to all.

For the sake of Mineun happiness without us having obviously stalk like lurk a lot because the representative are everywhere.We have to believe in their magical love.More than just staying positive.

To entertain your imagination let us enjoy this video.:coolshades:

cr hoeun ssang

• Like 8
  • Love 2

I hope he’s here for at least a month! The weather has be pretty awesome these few days but he should be in quarantine and by the time he gets to leave the hotel it’s going to be raining. 

And it also gives me more time to hunt him down :approves:

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Fortunately, these 5 Korean actors are working alongside their idols in KDrama.

February 27, 2021 Author admin

Like people in general, the artist has an idol. Since they have the same job, they can easily meet and even have the opportunity to participate in the same project.

How are some of the actors below who have managed to antagonize their idols in Korean dramas!

2. Kim Go Eun

inshot-20210223-002313516-compress81-c61

Kim Go Eun and Lee Min Ho are one of the most phenomenal Korean drama couples in 2020. The reason is that they managed to make the audience not bored with the chemistry they managed to build in the drama The King.

Through pleasant communication between the two, it is revealed that Kim Go Eun is secretly a fan of Lee Min Ho. He revealed that he is a fan of Kim Tan, the character played by Lee Min Ho in the Heirs.

Translated from Indonesian google

https://mojok.xyz/beruntung-5-aktor-korea-ini-dipasangkan-dengan-idolanya-di-kdrama/?amp=1

• Like 8

10 hours ago, Kdramatic said:

I hope he’s here for at least a month! The weather has be pretty awesome these few days but he should be in quarantine and by the time he gets to leave the hotel it’s going to be raining. 

And it also gives me more time to hunt him down :approves:

@Kdramatic Wish you the very best of luck! Very excited for you and all LMH fans in Canada! 

Let's hope the quarantine period means we'll get some contents from our King. It looks like shin_kiroo might be travelling with him, it's very likely, a movielog is in the making. As our our couple.....all I can think about is - Absence makes the heart grows fonder (and wilder). Fighting!! :hwaiting:

• Like 8
  • Confused 1
  • Blob 1

Anyeong chingus, I'm actually new to this forum well not completely but just lurkin around for quite awhile now. I'm a huge fan of mineun I love them sooo much and I'm actually desparate over them:please:

How many out here miss our couple's lovestagram on the same day, or their reunion ahhh the good old days, I miss them:cry:. There are times when I wish minho does his vlog by video calling the tkem fam just as how he did with LSG, that would nice.

Anyway it's just nice to be in a place where we could actually talk abt our couple. Piece of advice,to everyone here apparently there are some of the facts that maybe reported by crazy fans or should I say delulu ones. I think it's not right to go way overboard just b'coz one said something without actual facts, I agree that as fans and shippers sometimes we might overthink things but that's not the case lets be positive but at the same time have doubts for the sake of sanity. Who knows we could be here saying that they are dating but truth be told they could be just good friends and no any mutual relationship at all can u imagine what a huge blow that would be to us and this whole fandom, and could be a celebrating, happy moments for haters and OIM. That kind of thought should always cross our minds for not everything can go as we planned.

Gosh I probably said too much for a newbee hugh:sweat_smile: well just excited to be here y'all and share my thoughts on this forum and encouraging pple to come back coz I realized most of the members aren't present at the moment and that pple no longer chat like how they used to be.

Lets love and support our couple, for THEY ARE SWEET CHILDREN, man I love that catchphrase

• Like 8
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 1

Exhibit A 

LMH geriing a LV invitation and doing a LV photoshoot. 

Exhibit B

KGE's manager getting a LV present from her 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKnPR8SJVbuDH_ku9IN1k2Oba6RKAiJIYt6vG40/?igshid=td215ne721pv

Exhibit C

LMH at the airport wearing LV shoes and bag. 

Hmmmm what are the chances that these are connected? :cutekitty:

• Like 4