[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

I am so thankful to all those shippers who have such keen eyes for details, who have inquisitive minds, who can research about lyrics and meanings - I have always been skeptical about LMH and whether he is purposely leaving crumbs for us or everything was purely coincidence. But even as objective and realistic I am, I really believe coincidence can only occur a few times. When it is one time too many, it is either they are fated or purposeful intervention took place.

I do not doubt now that LMH truly knows what he is doing, what the videos are showing, what his IG posts mean! As a person in this creative industry, surely he has thought thoroughly about the songs to use, on what appears in his pics, the object and intent.

I agree that he is using too many love / romantic songs in all his posts and videos. What guy will do that, but a guy in love???

• Like 6
  • Blob 3

@AquariusMY he in love for sure! Weeeee

Since Tkem happened, many love songs been introduce intentionally by him. Many we never heard before and all the sudden the songs become famous overnight, fans search and download.

Since Dancing Universe, no way he didnt notice people connect him with someone. Shipper comments, got bash by haters, fanwars, are we sure he didnt notice this? My dongsaeng is not stupid and blind. We may in drought from time to time, but keep our trust and faith with this 2 lovers. Keep sailing shipper! 

leonardo dicaprio love GIF

IGS, Gon love the gift. Ok, whose the sender?

Dear KGE USA, your post still in 2020? :sweat_smile: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Haloo to all.

Who hates not receiving shipper comments.Who hates true fans not receiving their comments.I do not want to provoke the anger of fans because I want to maintain the good name Mineun does not want to be labeled a radical shipper but it turns out Mineun is right.Mineun would not happy when they hear it.

Chill out Mineun. :gangnamstyle:

Attached their the magical love behind the scenes for all fans including shippers to watch.

cr koreatv

• Like 1

Hahaha so I wasn't overly delusional the first time I shared the post about number plate 222! Aigooo..... My heart is melting. I kept thinking Pyeha, what on earth are you playing at? This cannot be 'just another coincidence'! It is called "LMH's giddiness" :Megalol:

For me, LMH and KGE is Lee Gon and Jeung Tae Eul in real life! He is obviously very very meticulous and plan his every move. We can really see why he's so interested in film-making and he's also making very good use of his fame to bring up other lesser known artists especially music artists. Our queen on the other hand is the "Liberal Arts" student lol. She's less predictable and follows her intuitions. My heart feels so warm every time I think of all the stuff he's done, his way of pursuing her endlessly :heart2beat: I'm starting to think that maybe KES was the matchmaker from the very beginning! Maybe she just knew that LMH and KGE would hit it off!

• Like 4
  • Blob 5

Hello!Yes!When speaking to small group of people we tend to stick to the same subjects using the same vocabulary.

Curious n believe some shippers like to lurk another shippers from other threads or lurk account shippers same thread too as long as they gave and leave the reactions after lurk to their posts it's show how honesty they are.lately youtube become a medium to get recent contents and info's.i show here what are the similarities with these two videos?Oppa imitate the way and style of sitting.Oppa sings a song he has never tried before.is it due to Goeun.So natural.MinEun can act well,sing and etc.Oppa MinHo gave the codes and he doesn't clap one hand.he claps with Love.Love.look at Oppa smiley face is he's missing someone natural voice?Olalalala!

Ctto :biubiu:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Did you all notice that some shippers even alerted that KGE's pic of the candle looked like was taken from LMH's room (where he had the video call with Lee Seungri). They noticed LMH's sofa was blue and her candle box looked like was placed on a blue surface! 

This is a work of a true detective! Am speechless.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

Did you all notice that some shippers even alerted that KGE's pic of the candle looked like was taken from LMH's room (where he had the video call with Lee Seungri). They noticed LMH's sofa was blue and her candle box looked like was placed on a blue surface! 

I've seen that too. But when you take a closer look, KGE's blue is like the candle was put on her lap and the blue cloth is actually her light denim jeans... So it can be mistaken as the same blue as LMH's in his room. 

It could be his room in his parents' house btw, because he said it was his mom shouting in the background. 

What I totally believe to be true are those tkem pictures in his wall. I think that cannot be denied. Clear as day. 

:hwaiting2::gangnamstyle:

• Like 2
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

On 2/19/2021 at 5:54 AM, DianaMishka said:

I've seen that too. But when you take a closer look, KGE's blue is like the candle was put on her lap and the blue cloth is actually her light denim jeans... So it can be mistaken as the same blue as LMH's in his room. 

It could be his room in his parents' house btw, because he said it was his mom shouting in the background. 

What I totally believe to be true are those tkem pictures in his wall. I think that cannot be denied. Clear as day. 

Yep, I think the 'blue sofa' theory might be a bit too far-fetch. But those photos on the wall, definitely bingo! Hehe I hope KGE love all LMH's cryptic clues. Very clever and too cuteeee :bashful:

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Unamused 3
  • Blob 2

15 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

Not sure whether is a jeans or sofa. The colour look the same. Is weird to take photo from your laps. So the possibilities of anything are acceptable. Some clear as day, some we just have to assume. Who sender of the gift yet to be announce. Sooooo we can speculate until proven otherwise. :gangnamstyle:

• Like 2

Haloo to all.

Just forget lurk activity some shippers lurk to other shippers account.Come here and lurk this video.Very sweet when they are opposite eyes.No need for heavy dialogue only eyes need to stare.Really miss these memories.

Giggle Touch Feel?This love reaches their hearts.Ouch.

Mineun gave the magical longing. :gangnamstyle::gangnamstyle::gangnamstyle:

I think this video some shippers and fans have seen.

cr nesia

• Like 4

9 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

Is this true? That new SNS location is called the Rabbit Cave? And he's teasing us as if he's also the rabbit running away? Lol! The captain cannot move on from TKEM too. Lol! 

:what!: Omo.... Minho si, your white rabbit is no longer hiding from you! Yet, you're chasing it non-stop :smooches3: Bless your beautiful heart.... Ah I love you, king and queen!!!

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote Tweets that contain images, gifs or videos. Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Unamused 3
  • Blob 3

9 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

Is this true? That new SNS location is called the Rabbit Cave? And he's teasing us as if he's also the rabbit running away? Lol! The captain cannot move on from TKEM too. Lol! 

So we’re only in the 2nd month of the year 2021 and already we’ve had one person posting her gift; White Rabbit candy and the other posting pictures of himself taking a stroll in a graffiti tunnel popularly known as the Apgujeong Rabbit Cave (압구정 토끼굴).

If we weren’t aware that this year is the Year of the Ox, we would have thought it’s actually the Year of the Rabbit :Megalol:

Y’all have a lovely week ahead:wub:

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote Tweets that contain images, gifs or videos. Thanks!
  • Like 7
  • LOL 4