[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

20210201-064611.jpg

20210201-063449.jpg

20210201-065100.jpg

Spoiler

20210201-064510.jpg

20210201-064533.jpg

https://www.todayonline.com/8days/sceneandheard/entertainment/did-lee-min-ho-accidentally-reveal-massive-spoiler-king-eternal(news article on throwback.credits goes to fans twitter) hello friends.it's february.queen goeunssi how are you and sunbaenim the king minhossi 오빠 oppa.how does it feel to fall in love?beautiful isn't it.how about 2nd July,2020 didn't miss it.if you like someone just express that feeling. focusing on things that always hold on to these words.let love flourish and always support both of them.dont put and give any pressure on them friends. may god ease everything.they deserve our sincere support.they are sweet children

• Like 6
  • Love 5

I could call it crumbs or we could go to delulu land all together. Weeee

And our captain and his drama still trending. Who watch Tkem again last month? ME :shaq:

And captain decided to be face of brand ANDZ after or together with Hae In. And the matchy2 begin. :popcornjackson:

Another bless Monday and bless month. Spread Love shipper. Weeeee

• Like 5
  • Shocked 1
  • Blob 2

Hello to all new and old MinEun shippers. @masunni I appreciate that you continue to update this post, reply to fellow shippers/newcomers inquiries. I came across Soompi Thread spotlight on top this page and it I realized this MinEun thread has been under the spotlight before. I quote the thread here again so that oldies (like you and I) and newcomers can read up the history of this ship and why do Soompiers love shipping MinEun.

On 10/5/2020 at 12:50 PM, Lmangla said:

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT!

hey ya chingus, with this spotlight, get ready to discover one of the ships in our shipping community. for those who have never shipped, shipping can seem like a strange phenomenon. why do we do it? are we just romantic matchmaker aunties at heart? what is it about a couple that makes us swoon? a ship isn't just about the couple but the community that builds around them -- that is what really defines the shipping experience. read on to discover what the royal court have to say about their little corner and why they love connecting with each other on soompi about this ship.

---------------------------------------

THREAD: Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/ LTE/ LeeEul couple)

CATEGORY: shippers paradise

LMH-May-8.png&key=b5e61a243585ed49dd0039

How did the ship happen?

It all started with the drama "The King Eternal Monarch" where fans noticed the on-screen as well as off-screen chemistry between the leads of the drama, Lee Min ho & Kim Go Eun.  The ship goes by several names but the soompi chingus have a special name for their own corner. Inspired by the drama, they call this shipper forum as the Royal Court. In the drama, Head Court Lady Noh, the titular matron figure looks after the welfare and love-life of King Lee Gon in the series. Head Court Lady Noh believes that through the use of talismans, King Lee Gon would eventually find the love of his life (spoiler: HE did! Lee Gon and Tae Eul forever! ) Inspired by the character of Lady Noh, the shippers refer themselves to as the Royal Court Ladies (and Gents)

What do they love about the shipping experience here at soompi? Here are answers from some of the members:

• This ship gives me the strength to support the couple – members agree and disagree but always find a way go back to the center of why we are shipping to begin with. Since members come from a wide range of demographics and geographic location, I feel like this forum brings the world closer together, figuratively speaking, even in the absence of verbally spoken words. That is really amazing considering how uncertain, unkind, and unjust the world has become in the last few months.
  • I love how our members are all level headed to debunk the delusional theories even before the non-shippers object. This ship have inspired me to believe in Positivity and Patience despite of the cruel reality of the real world!
  • Being in this ship and this forum, I get to know both of them and how beautiful they are inside and out - down to earth and humble. KGE has such good values - a strong woman but gentle as well.
  • We thank Soompi forums for giving the Royal court a place to discuss and love this ship. The Royal Court wishes nothing but happiness (AND LOVE!) for both Lee Min Ho & Kim Go Eun! Lots of love to all the other Royal Court chingus who keep this thread happy, alive and a community of loving fans!

What do they like about this couple specifically?

The shippers find the actors lovely as individuals and describe them this way -- both of them are honest, humble, and family oriented person. They showed to the world their other side.  Kim Go Eun embodies the epitome of an empowered woman where she is not only beautiful and passionate but she is also confident and brave enough to show her vulnerabilities and celebrate her individuality.  Lee Min Ho continues to stay humble and genuine even as he shines as a respected actor and star and his career continues to rise.

What are all the moments that got them to start shipping?

For many, it started with the press con and is one of the most popularly GIF-ed videos of this ship. As a member describes, it is "a melting-pot of unguarded, spontaneous and genuine moments between Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun."

InShot_20200727_112120723_1.gif&key=891b

Behind the scenes, Lee Min Ho's stares and Kim Go Eun's beaming smiles got many viewers swooning. "Those little moments wherein they hold on to each other just a little bit longer. The way they are with each other is different - it's relaxed and genuine. Their behind the scenes has that air of magic, mystery and romance."

Their onscreen chemistry and the hugs, their kiss and the little touches felt real to many. "Either they're really good actors or they have THAT connection," said a shipper. Ultimately, what really got many swooning was the way the two actors were just happy and comfortable together in their scenes, behind the scenes, presscon and interviews.

While the drama aired, the shippers had plenty to look forward to including the The Cryptic Lovestagram series that happened every Friday when The King Eternal Monarch was airing.

Spotlight video -- Fan MVs are a great way to check out the drama without watching! They highlight all the fun and delicious bits. here is a little video by @mamabear that highlights the moments of this ship:

Spotlight contributors: :heart: @HappyVibes @HR. @Heera @Lara2020 @kdfan_incad @mamabear @graceyco  

---------------------------------------------

About thread spotlight : it is an event series where we highlight various threads across soompi from different sections - actors, dramas, shippers, kpop ....  thread members get to show off their fan feels and highlight the subject of their thread to the rest of the community. with so many threads, we may not be aware what is happening around soompi and it is a chance for us to discover these threads from a fan's perspective.

we will be highlighting 1-3 threads a month; if your thread is interested for next month, reach out to me and @partyon; To read previous spotlights: Record of Youth, Lee Min Ho, Zombie Detective ...

thanks to the Royal Court for putting this spotlight together! hoping to discover more new threads around soompi! 

:eatscookie:

---------------------------------------

Spoiler

I read about UIM preaching that shippers aren't real Arjenians. First off, there's no rule book on how you should fangirl/fanboy as long as you do it sincerely. They preach about 'real fans should promote and protect' their stans. So instead of spending time and energy preaching the shippers, they should've just walk the talk. Promote and protect Ggone. I agree that sometimes shippers can get over-delulu with the crumbs we are getting so I advise that we perform some check and balance. Check whether the crumbs are suitable to be shared publicly or not (or just leave the clowning in private DM). And balance out with acts of promoting Ggone in our posts as well.

And to those who said shippers gifts are 'cheap' compared to the gifts that China fans sent to their stan, firstly you cannot put a value on the gifts as they're given sincerely from the heart. And I suggest they also walk the talk by gifting their stan the same or higher value gifts that China fans offered. Only then I will gladly accept their 'criticism'.

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Blob 4

Missing our couple more than ever. LMH's latest endorsement (AND Z) was very surprising to me. So I was wondering if anyone here knows how big AND Z is as a clothing brand in SK? @Yoyoyo? I don't suppose it has any connection with Mindbridge? Ah.... How I wish our couple model for the same brand, cos that'll mean a definite chance of seeing them in one frame:criesariver:i know that's just wishful thinking. LMH looked so unbelievably handsome in the photos. And to see how matching he looks alongside KGE's Mindbridge photos, *sob* I could cry some more! 

I really hope we won't have too bad of a drought...LMH might be preparing for Canada nowadays...:foodie2:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

20210203-064621.jpg

(throwback.credits goes to fans twitter) hello friends.happy wednesday.queen goeunssi how are you and sunbaenim the king minhossi 오빠 oppa?good to hear both of you created a daily,weekly,and monthly way of living that suits to your grand purpose or goal,do not let go of you both hands and place in your heart.let love flourish.a final word about always support both of them.dont put and give any pressure on them friends.may god ease everything.they deserve our sincere support.they are nice children

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

@Peekaboohoosorry I’m not familiar with the brand but did you notice that JHI is also a brand ambassador for them. Interesting that he is for them and mindbridge. I wonder if they’re under the same umbrella like Gap and Banana Republic cause that would make sense. I think they only do menswear though. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 1/31/2021 at 6:47 AM, Peekaboohoo said:

I'm afraid I was unable to take your advice about binge reading. I.just.could.not.stop. I didn't go to sleep til about 4am last night and all of today, I could do nothing else but read Romancing Ms.Sunshine at every opportunity I had! I absolutely love how she wrote the story in accordance to TKEM and Mineun timeline, their IG posts. So talented! To be honest, I had refrained myself from reading any fanfics before. Secretly I said to myself, keep them for when I feel desperately missing our couple. It's worth the wait, now I feel like I'm on a sugar high LOL :heart2beat:For any shippers on here who would also like to check out ladylia's work, here the link (in spoiler. Warning, her writing is purely fictional and let's just say only suitable for 18+ :relaxed:)

@Peekaboohoo Welcome on board the fanfic club! In times of drought, these fan fics help fuel our imagination and keep us rooted for our couple. These fics are so descriptive and real, that sometimes I get mixed up between what is real and not! In any case, all these fics are a joy to read and I hope the writers keep going non-stop.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

"I picked the star in the night sky and give it to you

Because I love you, because you are more precious

I want to say that it’s only you

Just stay by my side. Don’t leave

It was so awkward on the day we first met

Like a person caught liking from afar"

Shiny Star

spacer.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK1yA2cJAXL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Do I need to comment further? Nehhhhh

The captain serving us CAKE.

:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

• Like 1
  • Love 4

On 03/02/2021 at 1:06 PM, backstreetboysfan said:

Hello to all new and old MinEun shippers!:).

hye hye shippers. i got some news to share but for sure em not a big mouth. lee min ho and sexy miss Korea 2010 so ra romance rumors is back warm!

:smashes:

don't be tempted quickly. lee min ho who likes to sleep cos he is tired of working.

i hope kim go eun promptly finds out lee min ho is for her. em dreaming too much?? :winkx:

hopefully lee min ho kim go eun's romance is forever created. i like them TOGETHER!! :Please:

• Unamused 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jojolibra said:

hye hye shippers. i got some news to share but for sure em not a big mouth. lee min ho and sexy miss Korea 2010 so ra romance rumors is back warm!

:smashes:

don't be tempted quickly. lee min ho who likes to sleep cos he is tired of working.

i hope kim go eun promptly finds out lee min ho is for her. em dreaming too much?? :winkx:

hopefully lee min ho kim go eun's romance is forever created. i like them TOGETHER!! :Please:

Spoiler

go away do not want GIF by Jay Versace

Zzzzzzz

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 1

On 03/02/2021 at 12:45 AM, Yoyoyo said:

@Peekaboohoosorry I’m not familiar with the brand but did you notice that JHI is also a brand ambassador for them. Interesting that he is for them and mindbridge. I wonder if they’re under the same umbrella like Gap and Banana Republic cause that would make sense. I think they only do menswear though. 

Hi @Yoyoyo That's exactly what I was thinking! If Mindbridge and ANDZ are under the same umbrella, then we will definitely have couple shots to look forward to :tounge_wink: But regardless of that, yes, I was super surprised to see LMH working with ANDZ, considering JHI was modelling for them before. It's as if Pyeha had jumped on the opportunity to be linked to Queen lol:bashful:No offense to JHI ssi, who's a very very good looking man, but LMH photos really smashed it.

Just checked out LMH's YT upload today! Another beautiful video. LSG is so talented. My immediate thought after watching it? If you can go camping with one of them, go with LSG, not LMH lol :Megalol:

• Off-Topic 3
  • Unamused 2
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 2