[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Naahhh I can't see them as only besties when they effing did this on presscon. Side glances, shy smiles, eye contacts, giddy laughs.. So smitten! Body language don't lie and note we have bakery of crumbs so no, no insiders story will ever change my mind. 

xipgEQP.jpg

Rw8lmA2.jpg

ucn05h1.jpg

Credit to @ggoneforlife on twitter for the pics and check her thread below for clear skin and sight :w00t::w00t:

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

On 26/01/2021 at 4:18 PM, gutterland said:

Naahhh I can't see them as only besties when they effing did this on presscon. Side glances, shy smiles, eye contacts, giddy laughs.. So smitten! Body language don't lie and note we have bakery of crumbs so no, no insiders story will ever change my mind. 

Credit to @ggoneforlife on twitter for the pics and check her thread below for clear skin and sight :w00t::w00t:

Hide contents

Insiders???who???what did they say???

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

20210127-064011.jpg

(throwback.credits goes to fans twitter) hello friends.happy wednesday.queen goeunssi how are you and sunbaenim the king minhossi 오빠 oppa?i hope you both are doing well.can you be in love with a friend. love can't be spoke up in front. minhossi 오빠 oppa kept queen goeunssi deep inside his heart.the friendship marks a life even more deeply than love.let love flourish and always support both of them.dont put and give any pressure on them friends.may god ease everything.they deserve our sincere support.they are nice children

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

Okay, I really tried to be objective but seeing how ARMYs are connecting BTS lighting and holding match sticks to Goblin, I can’t help but to also connect LMH’s lighting & blowing out of matches to Ji Eun tak (KGE). Sorry but the dot connected itself:D:D

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Uguvjbsibisbsibsisbsvsivisbjgsgsgs I can't with these high resolution screencaps. Can now clearly see those microexpressions on lmh's face, trying to suppress his smile when they talked about KGE calling him oppa 

And this moment here is really my favorite, his soft gaze towards kge and him being so attentive. :heart3:rx5hYO7.jpg

This drought may not end soon but we'll survive by recycling crumbs every now and then :joy:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

:waves:

hai everyone.. the people you love are lucky to have you, living as one and complementing each other. I would like to say, classic, unique and vintage are words that come to mind when describing MIN HO SSI to GO EUN SSI their timeless style. luxury pants to oversized jewellery, 90s fashion is making a comeback in 2021. from my point of view, as you step into MIN HO SSI and GO EUN SSI IGS, your beautiful eyes are automatically drawn to their wonderful videos and photos, MIN HO SSI published posts he wearing the trendy wide-leg and higher waist pants Fendi's collection, designed by Sir Silvia Venturini Fendi, featured quilted pieces made for easy layering, in the spirit of comfort and cocooning. same as GO EUN SSI IGS, she's perfectly complemented with soft bangs or even with shorter hair, she does justice to a luxuriously curly do topped with braided ponytails in fact the Palais Galliera museum in Paris has imagined, with the support of Chanel she's posted some of photos from Chanel designers unveil new womenswear collections for the coming Spring/Summer 2021 season which vaccines willing may see a return to in-person shopping. MINEUN love partner, they are definitely the 'charming visuals' or the most beautiful and stunning South Korean actors. I bring back when fantasy-romance period series The King: Eternal Monarch on April 17, 2020. it quickly became one of the most watched series on Netflix. "TKEM" drama (2020) saw it's star crossed lovers, played by South Korean heart-throb LEE MIN HO and another on-screen lover, multi-talented KIM GO EUN. it is the fantasy romance drama in which Lee Gon, the Emperor of Corea and Tae Eul a detective from the Republic of Korea try to protects lives and love through co-operation between the two parallel worlds. the drama is full of fantasy elements with two parallel worlds, time travel and other fantastical elements. after 25 years, Lee Gon finds the doorway to the parallel universe and meets Tae Eul. as the second episode progresses, Lee Gon learns about the Republic world and understands the concept of time travel. all the drama is entangled with a string of romance between Lee Gon and Tae Eul. in my view, fall in love with all this happens is just two episodes. it won't take much inquiry to find out intriguing stories like these often prove untrue, as many lovely fans have a lively imagination and are extremely creative in making things up through their IGS *whoa, hold on a minute, snow lies knee-deep on the ground, not moving* :D happily ever after doesn't just happen in the drama or movies. actors who play lovers on screen sometimes end up together in real life, to the delight of fans and gossip rags. may MINEUN love partner with healthy glowing skin comes from their health digestive system and I do believe MINEUN love partner already attracted to each other. another year has passed and MIN HO SSI and GO EUN SSI both kept proving to us all that love they shared is real. wish their happiness and love. may MINEUN dream couple come true. 

keep dreaming, :heart: always keep on praying. stay safe and healthy everyone..

6abf12529adc36dc3f8a63f5b9dcdc85.gif

the closer it is to the real world, the greater its impact.

source

https://wiki.d-addicts.com/List_of_Dramas_aired_in_Korea_by_Network_in_2020

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/47786/20210120/lee-min-ho-revelation-suzy-baes-ex-felt-pressured-nervous-when-he-auditioned-for-pachinko.htm

https://theindependent.sg/kim-go-eun-signs-onto-new-drama/#

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKVX4x8hwc4/?igshid=6qwyj70ljkjc

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKh8-xOji14/?igshid=1jclhuwbxmjbb

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKdBVc2JojH/?igshid=17gct2shmoasr

• Like 10
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Blob 1

On 27/01/2021 at 2:57 PM, yellowduck said:

After saw ggone IGs, now I'm wondering who is her dinner date ? 

Weibo stan do your magic pls 

She usually tags who she's dining or her friends would tag her... none this time. 

Also, lmh said he wants to east bossam in one of his instagram comments. 

Reaction GIF by NETFLIX

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote gifs. Thanks !
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

Dear @masunni did u notice that ladylia had written more? I had only just checked out fanfics from her since your recommendation! Omg... It's killing me!!! I'm hyperventilating :heart2beat: Now I'm reading Romancing Ms.Sunshine from chapter 1. I'm trying to read it slowly, savouring every word! @HR.You read any of her work? If not, I dare you to. Lol jk :lol:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, Peekaboohoo said:

Dear @masunni did u notice that ladylia had written more? I had only just checked out fanfics from her since your recommendation! Omg... It's killing me!!! I'm hyperventilating :heart2beat: Now I'm reading Romancing Ms.Sunshine from chapter 1. I'm trying to read it slowly, savouring every word! @HR.You read any of her work? If not, I dare you to. Lol jk :lol:

No need to dare me @Peekaboohoo bc I'm up to date with TS, RMS, You're Always Meant to be Mine, and Chanel on The Floor HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Though, I wouldn't recommend binge reading them bc now I'm just waiting for new chapters to be published. I'm not complaining though, because every time we get an update for Ladylia, they're worth the wait. 

• LOL 2
  • Blob 2

7 hours ago, Peekaboohoo said:

I thought she only wrote 2 fic, but i got to know 1 month ago she wrote more about mineun. Since then, that searching button is God send. :lol:

• Blob 3

2 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

I have all fan fics bookmarked. I live for these fictions. Another ongoing MinEun fiction is called Jamanchu by SrikandiAsiaLove in wattpad....

Yes,she excellent too, different story and drama,make u anticipate what will happen next in each chapter. Do you see how many chapter she was in? Daebak, the dedication to feed us and continue making MinEun superior ship.

My Mineun fanfic all time fav, I could repeat many times while waiting for others to update

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Our Mineun has been blessed with many supporter from all over the world. They are love by so many, still we receive no denial from both agencies. I realized few couple in next door shipper forum, they got many rumors from normal website and articles, they denied it instantly. We dont get any yet. But their shipper still continue connecting for years. Is amazing and brutal hardcore being a shipper. :wow1:

spacer.png

credit to TheRoyalsPH

spacer.png

credit to husnulme IG under MineunNation group

Shipper and uim was making a fuss yesterday in twitter due to this particular IG story. To my point of view, there is nothing wrong in connecting this post. Yes, maybe her intention is to thank the fans who gave her the snacks but her being brave since 1st January, whatever she post in her stories shouldn't be ignored. Thats a glimpse of her real life she letting us in.

Us being a shipper, as long we connect with no contents to manipulate and slander, why not delulu and connecting? Honestly, im a shipper first before get to know both celebrity better. I watch drama not because of the celeb but because is korean drama and the story is amazing to watch.

spacer.png

We will be hit with drought soon. Brace yourself. Unless Queen decide to hype her world later. I hope she will.

And they both will be far away fr each other during Valentines day. What a ship we got our self into. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Hello guys, nice to meet you all well technically it's not my first time here since I've been lurking around in this forum for quite awhile now since last year you might put and I gotta say I kinda love the attitude you guys give each other creating positivity among one shipper and another it's an amazing thing. So how can I put this I can't call myself a complete shipper yet nor a minoz or arjenia but rather just a fan who is dying for mineun to end up together and if you ask me I don't know much about them either so what I do is enter in their fandoms ig and get updated which makes me aware of most things about them :sweat_smile:.

Now back to why I'm really here, do forgive me as this is gonna get really long but bare with for a sake. I get that we all love ggone and minho very much that's why we ship them coz of our belief about their destined to be together and all that but do know that there are OIM and HATERS out there who well mostly according to my research turned out to be someone's fans, I won't say who for safety reasons only. Now why do you think those haters think about this ship, some say they are "wasting their time sending clothes, flowers,cake you knw calling it cheap", while true fans send amazing gifts and expensive ones too some say "they wish it were true that our idol would date someone like her like who the hell do they think they are?", and sooo many found specially on twitter. Now I can't blame them for not believing that mineun is real as I too have hard time believing in them as there isn't newz outlet about them to confirm. What I don't get is why as a shipper keeping using ggone's picture as a profile which makes pple believe that most shippers are arjenians. So I suggest a picture or wallpapers should for both of them. Also some shippers are waay overdelulu I get that it is free job to but it's dangerious, as there are hatred eyes. 

As for me I needed some boost up coz whenever I see those kind of comments I start feeling down especially for arjenians as they appear to be desparate for lmh, but also it's like as if they see ggone worthless as an actress and girlfriend. You know for a moment I wish they'd deny rumors of them dating and we could all move on but no they didn't:cries:. So tell me chingus what should I do coz for a moment I almost give up. And what's worse is that lmh is now waaaayy popular and our queen is not even half his popularity yet be it she's a chungmuro but I still feel so sad and angry that not even a single award was earned. I really hope she becomes more popular this year, and yeah I know she doesn't care but on the other that kinda of inferior feeling does exist which sucks alot.

Mmmmhhhh I wish a miracle would come on her and maybe people will see and understand what they are missing. As for minho and ggone there comes a time I believe there are real but sometimes just feel as they are better off without each other. Now what otteoke?:cry:

• Like 1
  • Off-Topic 2
  • Confused 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, HR. said:

No need to dare me @Peekaboohoo bc I'm up to date with TS, RMS, You're Always Meant to be Mine, and Chanel on The Floor HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Though, I wouldn't recommend binge reading them bc now I'm just waiting for new chapters to be published. I'm not complaining though, because every time we get an update for Ladylia, they're worth the wait. 

I'm afraid I was unable to take your advice about binge reading. I.just.could.not.stop. I didn't go to sleep til about 4am last night and all of today, I could do nothing else but read Romancing Ms.Sunshine at every opportunity I had! I absolutely love how she wrote the story in accordance to TKEM and Mineun timeline, their IG posts. So talented! To be honest, I had refrained myself from reading any fanfics before. Secretly I said to myself, keep them for when I feel desperately missing our couple. It's worth the wait, now I feel like I'm on a sugar high LOL :heart2beat:For any shippers on here who would also like to check out ladylia's work, here the link (in spoiler. Warning, her writing is purely fictional and let's just say only suitable for 18+ :relaxed:)

@masunniThe white rabbit candy! Omg, that used to be my favourite candy when I was a kid, I grew up in Asia. How can we not connect the dots when the write rabbit was such an iconic TKEM thing?! I'm gonna pass out if the candy turns out to be a gift from a Minoz again!! Our ship is so blessed...I feel as though our couple fed us the sweetest candy today. He hasn't posted but for me, they are ONE. He would be giggling about the white rabbit hint too. 

@Rachel Muro Hello chingu, happy unlurking. Looks like you've had a yoyo day, feeling up and down about our couple's relationship status. Don't give time to haters, it's draining when we feel defensive and on verge of retaliating to their horrible words. That'll just end with more arguments. Like you said so yourself, there's been no denial from either side, even after so many months since TKEM. Our couple are so successful, there's no need whatsoever for them to fish for more fans by leading people to believe they're together. So, smile, be happy and let's look forward to be amazed by Hero and Pachinko :loveu:

• Like 3
  • Unamused 3
  • Love 5

3 hours ago, Rachel Muro said:

Hello guys, nice to meet you all well technically it's not my first time here since I've been lurking around in this forum for quite awhile now since last year you might put and I gotta say I kinda love the attitude you guys give each other creating positivity among one shipper and another it's an amazing thing. So how can I put this I can't call myself a complete shipper yet nor a minoz or arjenia but rather just a fan who is dying for mineun to end up together and if you ask me I don't know much about them either so what I do is enter in their fandoms ig and get updated which makes me aware of most things about them :sweat_smile:.

Now back to why I'm really here, do forgive me as this is gonna get really long but bare with for a sake. I get that we all love ggone and minho very much that's why we ship them coz of our belief about their destined to be together and all that but do know that there are OIM and HATERS out there who well mostly according to my research turned out to be someone's fans, I won't say who for safety reasons only. Now why do you think those haters think about this ship, some say they are "wasting their time sending clothes, flowers,cake you knw calling it cheap", while true fans send amazing gifts and expensive ones too some say "they wish it were true that our idol would date someone like her like who the hell do they think they are?", and sooo many found specially on twitter. Now I can't blame them for not believing that mineun is real as I too have hard time believing in them as there isn't newz outlet about them to confirm. What I don't get is why as a shipper keeping using ggone's picture as a profile which makes pple believe that most shippers are arjenians. So I suggest a picture or wallpapers should for both of them. Also some shippers are waay overdelulu I get that it is free job to but it's dangerious, as there are hatred eyes. 

As for me I needed some boost up coz whenever I see those kind of comments I start feeling down especially for arjenians as they appear to be desparate for lmh, but also it's like as if they see ggone worthless as an actress and girlfriend. You know for a moment I wish they'd deny rumors of them dating and we could all move on but no they didn't:cries:. So tell me chingus what should I do coz for a moment I almost give up. And what's worse is that lmh is now waaaayy popular and our queen is not even half his popularity yet be it she's a chungmuro but I still feel so sad and angry that not even a single award was earned. I really hope she becomes more popular this year, and yeah I know she doesn't care but on the other that kinda of inferior feeling does exist which sucks alot.

Mmmmhhhh I wish a miracle would come on her and maybe people will see and understand what they are missing. As for minho and ggone there comes a time I believe there are real but sometimes just feel as they are better off without each other. Now what otteoke?:cry:

Welcome onboard. :waves:

Dont worry so much about haters. They always around. They barely come in this forum, but very active in twitter. Fanwars every month. Just leave them be, we are here to ship with delulu and real contents. Uim and Oim are active as our crumbs getting more cryptic. They said, they want to protect their Unni and Oppa, they forget we are part of unni and oppa. Duhhhh.

So dont take to heart to much. I used to be like you, but i toned down a bit by study about other ship, why shipping exist and why this forum exist. Conclusion, shipping is normal in fandom world, nothing wrong with it. We could be wrong and right, until the thruth surface we are in delulu land and is ok as this forum are created for that purposed. Just enjoy the ride, this cruise may take awhile to dock. Cruise Ship Fox GIF by Family Guy

@Peekaboohoo the sweet are from Malaysian Arjenia. I got their confirmation in twitter. They just gave her for fun as she like snacking or few Arjenias are Mineun shipper or Tkem fans. No one knows the real intention. Kge post without caption means we can interpret it anything we want. She becoming more braver compare to how she used to be with other co-star. Maybe is nothing or maybe is something. Delulu freely. :piggydance:

• Like 4
  • Unamused 2
  • Confused 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1