[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Let me catalog it here, another receipt from our captain and co-captain. Lee MIn Ho first IG stories, some said he post IGS before while on trip to Barcelona 2019, my instinct tell me he accidentally post without knowing how IGS work and soon he delete it. The similarity of tilted stories. Coincident? Neeehhhhh

spacer.png

Cut clip from his vlog. So shy eehhh

(Modes, I try to put this in spoiler, but the photo keep appearing on top of the post, sorry)

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Of course he can. Weeeee

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Blob 9

16 hours ago, masunni said:

Let me catalog it here, another receipt from our captain and co-captain. Lee MIn Ho first IG stories, some said he post IGS before while on trip to Barcelona 2019, my instinct tell me he accidentally post without knowing how IGS work and soon he delete it. The similarity of tilted stories. Coincident? Neeehhhhh

spacer.png

Cut clip from his vlog. So shy eehhh

(Modes, I try to put this in spoiler, but the photo keep appearing on top of the post, sorry)

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Of course he can. Weeeee

Dear @masunni I also had very similar thoughts to what you posted! In the video, LSG seemed like he's really trying to dig deep and search for what he himself want in life and who he's sharing his happiness with. The way he spoke... It really sounded like LMH's way of life have made him question his own life (including his love life hehe) and wishing he's found "the one" too.

The more I learn about LMH, the more I'm impressed by him. His family is obviously incredibly supportive of him. And they must be so close, with his sister being CEO of MYM. It's a genius move to have his own agency - I would assume it gives him a lot more freedom to follow the direction he wants. If MYM ever sign a new talent, we all know a very talented lady! :glee:

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Blob 1

20210116-063313.jpg

https://www.somagnews.com/moments-lee-min-ho-and-kim-go-eun-killed-us/ (throwback news)hello friends.mineun dream couple have a similar style.they have caught our attention since the end that's a good sign.let love flourish.may god ease everything.don't give any pressure on them friends.they are sweet children

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

Today, My eyes is served. My heart is full. My life is beautiful. Our fandom may not get any couple crumbs directly from them,but this new together contents serve our days. God and Goddess in a frame. Love it.

:wow1:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

BLIMEY! Hot and spicy! I could imagine things with this two combo.

:shaq:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Blob 8

Not sleeping waiting for this, and is here!! Fanfic destroy me. :joy: Now im so excited, im not ready to open and read. Cannot bare i'll finish reading in 1 hour and have to wait again for months for the next chapter. Yes, she's that good. Fuh fuh fuh I need to savour this chapter, enjoy!! Weeeee

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

Hello ladies

This is my first post here, I'm new at this and maybe too old to kdrama, this I have to thank to the pandemic, so it will be a bit long.

I started this kdrama thing with saimdang, black and my country and actually watched the king because of WDH, but immediatly fell in love of this beautiful couple LMH & KGE. I already watched most of their work and love their performance.

Recently, I started following the whole cast on ig, and of course after seeing all the pics, bts and comments I totally agree with you, it is indeed a beautiful love, and would also like them together irl. I've no idea of LMH's behaviour with other co-stars, neither KGE with her co-stars, but their chemistry on and off screen was pure love to me. So here I am, a shipper without knowing I was until I read the posts in this forum.

Lately, it has come to my attention some hatred comments against KGE, nasty comments, involving her family. I understand that everyone has freedom of speach and if you don't like what you're reading, well, just keep scrolling, but those comments, no, that's hate against other people and it should not be allow to anyone.

I know nothing about SK laws or how the agencies deals with this, but I read that this has been an ongoing thing since TKEM ended. So here's my question, and I appreciate if someone can enlight me on this, because it's really confusing for me, how come her agency does not do something to shut them off? a law suit? a statement? Is because maybe they're not from SK? There must be something they can do to stop it or by law they are not allow to? why this lack of reaction? is it a culture thing that we don't understand? just wondering why they keep allowing this to happen.

Please don't take this wrong, I'm just a lady who love their love story and it trully breaks my heart to read all that hate against someone that did nothing wrong...

Thanks! Be kind to one another...

• Like 6
  • Unamused 1
  • Confused 2
  • Love 3

This is the full segment of LMH & IU during the Golden Disc Award HD w/ EN Sub - there might be some IU fans here as well. I like the ending for IU - it may be impromptu?  So enjoy!

1 hour ago, QuarantineKDrama said:

Hello ladies

This is my first post here, I'm new at this and maybe too old to kdrama, this I have to thank to the pandemic, so it will be a bit long.

I started this kdrama thing with saimdang, black and my country and actually watched the king because of WDH, but immediatly fell in love of this beautiful couple LMH & KGE. I already watched most of their work and love their performance.

Recently, I started following the whole cast on ig, and of course after seeing all the pics, bts and comments I totally agree with you, it is indeed a beautiful love, and would also like them together irl. I've no idea of LMH's behaviour with other co-stars, neither KGE with her co-stars, but their chemistry on and off screen was pure love to me. So here I am, a shipper without knowing I was until I read the posts in this forum.

Lately, it has come to my attention some hatred comments against KGE, nasty comments, involving her family. I understand that everyone has freedom of speach and if you don't like what you're reading, well, just keep scrolling, but those comments, no, that's hate against other people and it should not be allow to anyone.

I know nothing about SK laws or how the agencies deals with this, but I read that this has been an ongoing thing since TKEM ended. So here's my question, and I appreciate if someone can enlight me on this, because it's really confusing for me, how come her agency does not do something to shut them off? a law suit? a statement? Is because maybe they're not from SK? There must be something they can do to stop it or by law they are not allow to? why this lack of reaction? is it a culture thing that we don't understand? just wondering why they keep allowing this to happen.

Please don't take this wrong, I'm just a lady who love their love story and it trully breaks my heart to read all that hate against someone that did nothing wrong...

Thanks! Be kind to one another...

Welcome to soompi! Do not mind the naysayers. Haters gonna hate.  Just enjoy the shipper ride!

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Blob 1

20210120-064357.jpg

https://lovekpop95.com/2021/01/01/hot-the-king-couple-lee-min-hos-rumored-girlfriend-kim-go-eun/ /

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/hollywood/king-eternal-monarch-beats-crash-landing-you-become-most-watched-k-drama-netflix-2020-yet-554101

(throwback news)hello friends.happy wednesday.queen goeunssi how are you and sunbaenim i mean,the king minhossi 오빠 oppa?you both touched my heart from the very moment i lay my eyes on both of you that very special first time.let love flourish and always support both of them.dont give any pressure on them friends. may god ease everything.they deserve our sincere support.they are nice children

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I've come bearing the gift of another MinEun fic written by @/kdfan_incad. She is also the writer for Love and Joy In Lapland, and if you enjoyed that fic, this definitely will fill ur heart with kilig-- a very fresh and swoon-worthy concept. Only the first chapter is out, more chapters in the coming days <3. Give her some love "kudos" on AO3 and twitter. 

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/28826562/chapters/70704069 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Although we got non stop content from both but it is not the same as having them in one frame. Not to be ungrateful but i am still hopeful for any content with both of them together. Its like the cup is half full.

Just my silly thought tho' no other intention. Gnite

• Like 8
  • Unamused 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

20210122-085829.jpg

20210122-085759.jpg

20210122-090346.jpg

Spoiler

20210122-090208.jpg

(throwback insta stories from mineun dream couple.credits goes to fans twitter)hello friends.these are good sign of love.these feelings may settle into something which feels a little different.queen goeunssi. . .the king minhossi 오빠 oppa. . .he started using insta story.i am happy for the both of you.the aim of give them time is to ensure love flourish and always support both of them.dont give any pressure on them friends.may god ease everything.they deserve our sincere support.they are sweet children

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2