[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

9 hours ago, Senseandstyle said:

on another note, LMH will be travelling to Canada for Pachinko. 

He has about a month off. Hopefully that means he's going to be very active on social media, which he already is! It's so good to see him laugh and giggle in his latest video! Both him and KGE give us such positive vibes :elated: 

In the video with Lee Seung Gi, he said 'he just have to go wrap up filming in Canada'. That kinda sound like it won't be a long trip.  

I remember one of us shipper here lives in Canada and she was really hoping LMH will go there! I pray for you that you'll find some details over there about Pachinko filming!! It may be a once in a lifetime opportunity LOL! If you fail to see him, we'll just have to all organize a trip to SK as soon as wedding announcement comes out :fullofhearts:

• Like 9
  • Confused 2

11 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

Oh wow, which private account? Is it the woowwoow something? But the followers and following somehow do not show the friends

Anyway, his new call teaser looks so much like the vogue squad calling post of KGE. Plus, the new video now gives so many hints to his daily life. Lol. Can somebody connect the dots? 

:hwaiting2:

Hahaha, yes his alleged private account which does seem to be his (prefer not to say why). You won’t be able to see who he follows, but TKEM cast and his previous co-stars have public accounts and if you do a search in that account the username pops up as a follower although they do not follow back (but his stylist and photographer do)

• Like 3

Hello!!! 

Happy New Year! Only a week into 2021 and our fandom is already being fed with so much content. I just wanted to share a fic that a beloved twitter moot of mine wrote. This fic has so much cuteness and 'kilig', it will definitely help with your longing for MinEun. There will be more chapters written!!! 

AO3 link: https://archiveofourown.org/chapters/70096098?show_comments=true&view_full_work=false#comment_380467425 

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Ms.sunshine said:

@cameleaMinEunWe all can have difference of opinions and we don't have to agree with each others all the time, but with giving respect to each other.

Just want to ask

1. Who did I backbite/insult here in the forum?

2. How am I spreading hate?

@Ms.sunshine hello friend.why you scold her?she talks politely to you.you seem think by giving reactions is more important rather than to check our contents shipping notes or words that might offensive to others

and 

@cameleaMinEun hello friend.its okay friend.no need to reply her.we (some shippers who stand with you) all knew this because we are not bias.let's continue shipping as usual

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Hi guys, 2021 is just starting, we surely got a long ride infront us. Keep your faith held high!

I found 1 twitter acc doing thread for MinEun couple gifts. So far, inc cake from shipper which KGE inc in her birthday post last year, 2 from this list also make into her igs (christmas tree, sunflower seeds). And she also inc gift from minoz in her igs back in early Dec (lets just say she didnt know it came from minoz, isnt it sweet, it just pointed out back to LMH?) 

At this point no one on this earth can convince me this is purely coincidence. One/two times should be fine, but this so called 'coincidence' keeps repeating for how many times now? Even if we are in deep delulu pit, I dont believe MinEun shippers around the world going delulu at the same. The fact that shippers all around speculate the same thing means theres must be some truth behind it if not all. So I guess now its just FATE.

Its just heartwarming for me to see tht eversince TKEM ended they still receive couple gifts non stop every months. Even me feel like this, what more our couple. I dont think they expect it tho. Yeah people will say those gifts might just the way fans supporting their drama.

Spoiler

Binjin shippers also give Binjin gifts before their official announcement. But I dont remember seeing the their card so bolder. Most of it really subtle just to show it came from shippers eg: using Binjin pic

Our couple gifts card are really bolder which quite over the line (at least it was to me) if there is nothing going on between them.

I believe MinEun will still receiving couple gifts this year esp during their birthday soon. 

"Faith, it's all about believe. You don't know how it will happen but you know it will. Keep the faith, hold on. Things will get better. It might be stormy now, but it can't rain forever."

• Like 13
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, yellowduck said:

Omo ... we saw something beautiful again !

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJu3CMoJqGB/?igshid=ubml2akxmkd9

Omo ... we saw something beautiful again !

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJu3CMoJqGB/?igshid=ubml2akxmkd9

You mean a little bit naughty?

hahahhaah...:hahah!:

well, their chemistry and body languages were way above the charts compared to Binjin. Hence, now that binjin is confirmed, then obviously we only need to be more patient before we see them at the altar?

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

There's a new video that circulates on twitter and instagram world. It shows that LMH and KGE were holding hands inside her pocket. I'd like to think it was part of the script but they said it was off-cam. Probably the playback speed (slow-mo) added a new meaning to the video. No matter which, it's good for shippers but at the same time it's bad for their image. BinJin went through that moment wherein they said HB and SYJ were holding hands under the table during off-cam. It did not sit well to Knetz because it's an act of unprofessionalism.  In the end, BinJin had to deny and claimed that it was edited. Same goes for LMH and KGE. These two are professional actor and actress. I don't think they will commit unnecessary behavior that can question their work ethics. 

• Like 15
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, pretty_JULY said:

There's a new video that circulates in twitter and instagram world. It shows LMH and KGE were holding hands inside her pocket. I'd like to think it was part of the script but they said it was off-cam. Probably the playback speed (slow-mo) added a new meaning to the video. No matter which, it's good for shippers but at the same time it's bad for their image. BinJin went through that moment wherein they said HB and SYJ were holding hands under the table during off-cam. It did not sit well to Knetz because it's an act of unprofessionalism.  In the end, BinJin had to deny and claimed that it was edited. Same goes for LMH and KGE. These two are professional actor and actress. I don't think they will commit unnecessary behavior that can question their work ethics. 

They should be professional on cam and adhere to the tight schedule. Off cam they should be free to be themselves. They can eat, go to the restroom, joking, etc.

holding hand during off cam is not related with work ethics. The accusation is transgression of private rights. Unless their holding hands cause the shooting to be longer than it should be, or cause scene damage. 

we shouldn’t let this unhealthy obsession of work ethic become unnecessary burden. They’re human being. Just like us.

• Like 14
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

22 minutes ago, pretty_JULY said:

It shows LMH and KGE were holding hands inside her pocket. I'd like to think it was part of the script but they said it was off-cam.

I played back the video several times because it was too fast for my eyes to catch what was going on. Indeed, it appears like they were holding hands inside kge’s pocket. But it could also be her hand was in his pocket and his was in hers. Honestly, knetz make a big deal out of everything so I’m not surprised. If they were holding hands, it’s not unprofessional, just getting ready for when they call action. 

3 hours ago, Kdramatic said:

Has it been confirmed where and when in Canada he will be filming?

He says he has a month left until he flies to Canada but I have no idea when that video was filmed so maybe it’s less than a month lol.

• Like 18
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

Agree with @Heretorant, it could be the mood setup for the scene doesnt mean every single detail will be shown in the final cut appearing in the drama. However we should be delighted that they were this comfortable w each other, their body language says it all. No need for others to say they are unprofessional or not, thesw were obviously filmed in broad day light in the public..what is there to accuse? 

• Like 11
  • Love 3
  • Blob 2

Make Way For The Queens: 10 Best Korean Actresses Of 2020
Jan 7, 2021

This is it – the feature of all features as we shine lights on the Korean actresses who have done their dues, entertaining the world in their respective roles. Most of these actresses have been in the industry for a long time and have proven time and time again that they’re the best of the best. Here are 10 of the best actresses that 2020 had to offer.

Note: List is in no particular order and actresses whose dramas premiered in December 2020 are not included in this list...

2. Kim Go Eun

kim-go-eun-the-king-eternal-monarch-1.jp

Kim Go Eun is respected for her versatility in picking roles. The characters she chooses are hardly ever the same and she’s constantly commended for her ability to pick challenging roles that shed any ability to typecast her. This past year, she starred in the popular SBS drama “The King: Eternal Monarch” alongside Lee Min Ho, and yet again showed everyone her acting chops. She played a cop who falls in love with a King from a parallel universe, and in very Kim Go Eun fashion, she was able to be witty, charming, and lovable. And if she wasn’t busy enough, she also starred in the historical movie “Hero” as a court lady who witnesses the death of the empress. Such different roles, but both performed so flawlessly!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1445541wpp/make-way-for-the-queens-10-best-korean-actresses-of-2020

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 5

Someone said the camera was not rolling yet so they might be practicing their blocking here but it clearly shows they are sticky sticky :ph34r: :ph34r:

Spoiler

I agree, it has potential to blowup. Depends on k-netizen's mood. They can really start a witch hunt with the most absurd things so let's pray they stay uninterested.

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 9

Just finished reading Yumis Cells... Trust me it feels like it is written only for KGE...Yumi's life is involved with so many love cycles for experiencing real emotions... So it seems that many actors will be associated with this drama...I'm wondering how Lmh will react because our giddy boy is so jealous :relieved:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, MineunGoals said:

Just finished reading Yumis Cells... Trust me it feels like it is written only for KGE...Yumi's life is involved with so many love cycles for experiencing real emotions... So it seems that many actors will be associated with this drama...I'm wondering how Lmh will react because our giddy boy is so jealous 

May be we will get a post similar to July 2 'cos of that:hwaiting2:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

10 hours ago, Heretorant said:

He says he has a month left until he flies to Canada but I have no idea when that video was filmed so maybe it’s less than a month lol.

Some sites and Twitter posts say Vancouver. Can someone please confirm?! Lol

If he is coming to Vancouver, I’ll be going around the city looking for him screaming “Oppa!” :joy:

• Like 7
  • LOL 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 3
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I played back the video several times because it was too fast for my eyes to catch what was going on. Indeed, it appears like they were holding hands inside kge’s pocket. But it could also be her hand was in his pocket and his was in hers. Honestly, knetz make a big deal out of everything so I’m not surprised. If they were holding hands, it’s not unprofessional, just getting ready for when they call action. 

I also agree with you, very wise.  What was filmed looked more like getting ready before calling action.  Whether this would be called being unprofessional or not depends on whether it is filming related.  If this action indeed has nothing to do with filming, then according to K-entertainment rule it is unprofessional, people living in other parts of the world might think the other way but that's how they both would be judged in korea.  It's questionable any of the two would behave like this to show true affections on the filming site in public to each other since both of them have been in business long enough and should have known the rules.  We are all very happy and excited for them but still should think of protecting them first.

Edited by JumboQueen
  • Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1