[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Gals big development has happened 

so LMH has commented on kknv post 

and the twist is he doesn’t follow any of them so it is confirmed that he is stalking tkem costars ig post regularly 

that means he must have seen kge igs also and that’s a biggg win for us 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 6

43 minutes ago, Prerna said:

and the twist is he doesn’t follow any of them so it is confirmed that he is stalking tkem costars ig post regularly 

Orrr... LMH and KGE were next to each other, and KGE showed KKn’s post to LMH, and then our guy commented. Both versions are great btw

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

I noticed that LMH follows TKEM stars, KGE and KKN included with his private account (alleged). So this is plausible, that he stalks them with his private account and interacts with his public account :wub:

• Like 5
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, cupcakes10 said:

I noticed that LMH follows TKEM stars, KGE and KKN included with his private account (alleged). So this is plausible, that he stalks them with his private account and interacts with his public account :wub:

This is a VERY plausible, makes perfect sense.  He uses his public (work) account to comment/like only when he needed his recognizable account to show support for promotion (drive traffic to these accounts).  He must use his private account quite often.

Edited by JumboQueen
  • Like 7
  • Blob 2

20210106-034003.jpg

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/sbs-drama-awards-2020-winners-lee-min-ho-bags-top-excellence-kim-go-eun-applauds-see-complete-list-here-588967 hello friends.above there was a news reported about mineun dream couple.this is a good sign and the picture posted showed the same vibe and the same time where they were communicating together. let love flourish.dont let anyone give them any pressure into making a shipping notes.

they are sweet children friends

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Jillia said:

General reminder:

It has come to my attention that some posts have been reacted to with "off topic" and "unamused" reactions without any obvious reasons. I've checked those posts and can't find anything wrong with them.

So I ask the members who keep doing that to think twice before abusing those reaction buttons for any posts in this or other threads.

If you think a post is off-topic report it, so the moderators can take care of it. But to react to each and every post in such way without any valid reason isn't really spreading positive vibes in discussion threads.

-Jillia

re: @Berou

So agree with your post. I have noticed that same "off topic" and "unamused" reactions for quite some time already, and there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the posts. So i think it is quite tactless and rather rude. But i guess they find it amusing to do so...

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Delphiniams said:

So agree with your post. I have noticed that same "off topic" and "unamused" reactions for quite some time already, and there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the posts. So i think it is quite tactless and rather rude. But i guess they find it amusing to do so...

I agree totally. I remember tagging those people before because it's quite obvious who they are. 0 fan level and no content posted here ever (safe to say they are lurkers and that's okay but please no need to use negative reactions). Always using the off topic and unamused reactions to posts that are not even off topic... Sigh. Anyway, positive vibes only so carry on. 

:heart3:

• Like 6
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Unamused 3
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

20 hours ago, cupcakes10 said:

I noticed that LMH follows TKEM stars, KGE and KKN included with his private account (alleged). So this is plausible, that he stalks them with his private account and interacts with his public account 

Oh wow, which private account? Is it the woowwoow something? But the followers and following somehow do not show the friends

Anyway, his new call teaser looks so much like the vogue squad calling post of KGE. Plus, the new video now gives so many hints to his daily life. Lol. Can somebody connect the dots? 

:hwaiting2:

• Unamused 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

hai everyone.. we love the night and it's quiet; and there is a boost of happiness when you smile at others, helps them to lead a healthier life and influences how they perceive you. I would like to say that, fans conventions are at their best when they connect people from all over the world with similar interests and create lifelong MINEUN love partner in youtube. I believe, this well-curated collections of MINEUN love partner smiling might convince us all to make an effort to smile every day in fact, bottom line is if MINEUN smile at others, not only will they bring positive things to our life, but to the lives of those around us. from my point of view, the world would be a more beautiful place if we all would smile more at ourselves and at others. not surprisingly, the most popular drama was The King:Eternal Monarch by far, the scene of love, charismatic King Lee Gon and a good-hearted lieutenant Tae Eul who they made a long lasting connection, Lee Gon sending romantic love messages to Tae Eul from time to time can help in lifting their emotions and they fall in love. they had undeniable chemistry from the very beginning and it was a chemistry that got stronger as the show progressed all the way to the final episode and they were always happiest when they were together. their smiling has many positive effects on our brains, bodies and the people around us. it can make we feel better, make we more attractive and we can make the situation a better place just by smiling more often. *whoa, hold on a minute, MIN HO SSI and GO EUN SSI beautiful smiles came across my face* :D so, why their smile? besides being contagious and making MINEUN love partner more attractive, smiling activates neutral messaging and elevates their mood and us too. no wonder tons of fans have spoken about their neutral facial expression as a source of joy and optimism which can transform people's days – or even their lives. may MINEUN love partner :heart: feels good to be loved and sustain those loving feelings within them. let's support and rewatching "TKEM" drama when we have a free time. still, always keep on praying may MINEUN dream couple come true.
stay safe and healthy everyone..

giphy-1.gif

to brighten our day and someone else's, here are some uplifting, cute and MINEUN love partner beautiful smiles and moments.

:D

source:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJqFJTQBSQs/?igshid=8gls7m6ebkrl

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJnqC83Jagj/?igshid=fsi25ljvfjh6

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJpMRhvjzzn/?igshid=6zss6b95hb5o

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJYawSTJQF0/?igshid=1pjbb68s93pka

https://in.style.yahoo.com/actor-kim-eun-stare-lead-172246346.html

https://youtu.be/w2zUj2czoCA

• Like 7
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 4

9 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

Out of curiosity regarding couple gifts - the gifts are sent directly to their agencies separately. How would LMH and KGE (or their agencies) know that these are gifts given similarly to the other party??

LMH said before that he checks up on his tag or what's written about him in social media so I presume he is like us scrolling through twitter with the tag #leeminho lol! There he will see all the couple gifts and what people are saying about them. 

:hooray::gangnamstyle:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 5

14 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

Out of curiosity regarding couple gifts - the gifts are sent directly to their agencies separately. How would LMH and KGE (or their agencies) know that these are gifts given similarly to the other party??

the cards coming with those gifts often have very obvious blessings to the couple, and also, I am sure they are close enough to share what they’ve from fans lol 

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

25 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

Usually the gifts have greeting cards : From International Fans of LMH and KGE, From Mineuns xxx Country etc etc. Some are bolder with their obvious messages. 

And yes, agree with some, they share info. 

So far, Kge has posted 3 MINEUN fan gifts on her IG ( cake for her bday, Christmas tree on IG story from us Royal Court Ladies, and the sunflower nuts from Weibo fans)  hmmmmm..... 

:partyblob:

For RCL, it usually indicates that it is from Intl Fans of LMH and KGE in  the card. You can check out the IG account :)

Hihihihi ... . :partyblob:

on another note, LMH will be travelling to Canada for Pachinko. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

Just my delulu mind. As LMH film always about being natural n potraying true emotion, Wouldn't it be cool if the music vid would featured KGE. Nonetheless.. im looking forward for LMH 'the director'. Its definitely a new n fascinating portfolio for him.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

Spoiler

Screenshot-20210106-153405-2.png

About Ggone's IG story of LMH ...  I just want to say this - 'Behind a successful man, there is a strong, brave, confident, wise and successful woman' 

:highonflowers:

Edited by Lara2020
  • Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

20210107-042310.jpg

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/lee-min-ho-kim-go-eun-reunite-cast-king-eternal-monarch-and-our-weak-hearts-werent-prepared-573042  (throwback news) https://forums.soompi.com/topic/459682-soompi-awards-best-dramas-2020-poll-1/ hello friends.the truth of the matter is that no one should stop believing  in themselves mineun dream couple they are most adorable couple ever.lets support them they are nice children

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Lara2020 said:

About Ggone's IG story of LMH ...  I just want to say this - 'Behind a successful man, there is a strong, brave, confident, wise and successful woman' 

Despite knowing the hate and mockery she will receive, she decided to be brave. I am proud of her for doing that, but not gonna lie, I am kinda disappointed and sad that he didn't even mention her in his speech. I didn't expect any cheesy lines or over the top gestures. It would have been enough if he just thanked her as his co-star. 

10 hours ago, Jillia said:

General reminder:

It has come to my attention that some posts have been reacted to with "off topic" and "unamused" reactions without any obvious reasons. I've checked those posts and can't find anything wrong with them.

So I ask the members who keep doing that to think twice before abusing those reaction buttons for any posts in this or other threads.

If you think a post is off-topic report it, so the moderators can take care of it. But to react to each and every post in such way without any valid reason isn't really spreading positive vibes in discussion threads.

-Jillia

re: @Berou

Thanks @JilliaIt was so annoying. I had hoped people who are creating new IDs just to give 'off topic/unamused' emojis will stop at least now, but I guess not. I can see a new ID doing it again even after this reminder. 

Spoiler
7 hours ago, Senseandstyle said:

on another note, LMH will be travelling to Canada for Pachinko.

So I guess the drama adaptation is very much different from the book 'cos in the book he is not part of the story that takes place in the US right? Its going to so cold out there though.

I read SK is experiencing a snowstorm, I hope MinEun and all out there are safe and warm inside their homes.

Vote for 'The King'. Its in the 3rd place now.

• Like 7
  • Love 1