[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

She look so pretty, beautiful and glowing!! Arrgghhhhh never before im fangirling as much as this!!

Lee Min Ho, if you seriously love her, put her in your backpack quickly and bring her everywhere with you!! I want her to be happy if you are the ONE who can make her glow like this. If not, please stop giving us crumbs and deny everything you saw in IGs. I LOVE BOTH OF YOU. Both happiness is my priority together or separately.

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Blob 7

4 minutes ago, masunni said:

She look so pretty, beautiful and glowing!! Arrgghhhhh never before im fangirling as much as this!!

Lee Min Ho, if you seriously love her, put her in your backpack quickly and bring her everywhere with you!! I want her to be happy if you are the ONE who can make her glow like this. If not, please stop giving us crumbs and deny everything you saw in IGs. I LOVE BOTH OF YOU. Both happiness is my priority together or separately.

Both are glowing...radiate with happiness

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

LMH seriously need to officially announce his claim on KGE. She looks totally regal yet there is an element of sweetness/cuteness. Isn't she perfect for LMH? So many guys have expressed their admiration for her, where is LMH? He needs to drop crumbs to tell others to back off from his Queen.

Seriously, we have seen so much of the casual girl next door KGE in her IG posts, it is so pleasant to see her all dolled up looking elegant. Both the white top and now purple tweed looked great on her. Her skin is so fair and flawless. Eyes and lips are perfect.

Has LMH even seen her in real life looking like this? Except for the Netflix photoshoot, her looks in TKEM and her usual casual looks are definitely far from this. I doubt she looks like this when they meet up for dates. So yeah, I bet LMH will drool non-stop over her if she shows up in front of him looking like that!

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 4

3 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

LMH seriously need to officially announce his claim on KGE. She looks totally regal yet there is an element of sweetness/cuteness. Isn't she perfect for LMH? So many guys have expressed their admiration for her, where is LMH? He needs to drop crumbs to tell others to back off from his Queen.

Seriously, we have seen so much of the casual girl next door KGE in her IG posts, it is so pleasant to see her all dolled up looking elegant. Both the white top and now purple tweed looked great on her. Her skin is so fair and flawless. Eyes and lips are perfect.

Has LMH even seen her in real life looking like this? Except for the Netflix photoshoot, her looks in TKEM and her usual casual looks are definitely far from this. I doubt she looks like this when they meet up for dates. So yeah, I bet LMH will drool non-stop over her if she shows up in front of him looking like that!

Remember Nov 8? Yes he definitely did see her out of make up, not doll up and look normal like him. Both are unpretentious person. If she can be in contact with everyone she act with including GongYoo, why not Lee Min Ho? Our couple more intimate right. The question we always has is that 10% of possibilities they are not an item. Is only 10% to me, so that 90% chances they were indeed a couple is highly likely looking at the patterns. Which i hope we are looking at the correct pattern. :sweat_smile:

I heard a rumors in twitter last few days ago about dispatch going to reveal 7 couples in Jan2021. Do we want that? Are we ready? Can we get confirmation before dispatch? If dispatch dont reveal about them, is that consider 10% coming true? Honestly im not prepare for bad news yet, Im still having a blast with my 90%. :joy:

This shipping is tiring for sure. Yes, i agree with you too about them confirm or deny soon but with them being private i doubt it going to happen unless we get marriage news straight away. I discuss with my husband about the gifts they both keep receiving fr shipper but still no denial news. And u know what my husband said, they ignore it because they love to receive the gifts from fans. I love someone give me gifts too, he said. I was like :lol:, he dont know them at all. LOL

I wonder how long should i wait for the news b4 move on. Last time I thought 1 year, now 6 months already pass, should i extend to 2 years? oh my :joy: i salute other ship that shipped as long as forever.

You shipped them since beginning of drama, longer and more tiring. Many times i felt to moved on, but keep dragging myself back in. This staying home year due to covid is taking a toll on my decision to move my brain from thinking about them all the time. So i just accept it, and play along. :sweat_smile: well we having blast right this 2 weeks, looking at both season greeting so beautiful and handsome. I just wish them happy and healthy. 

p/s: Do you think SBS will have real or virtual awards ceremony? Up to today 14Dec, no news on attendance or nominees. Hhhmm 

• Like 1
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

@masunni worry not, I am almost 100% sure they are an item. I have no solid reasons to believe otherwise. We can survive as long as we have crumbs from them every now and then.

1 hour ago, masunni said:

Remember Nov 8? Yes he definitely did see her out of make up, not doll up and look normal like him. Both are unpretentious person.

By the way, what I meant was that LMH usually sees KGE in her casual no-fuss clothes. I wonder if he has seem her all dressed up, exactly like how she looks in her vogue photoshoot. He would have seen the pictures but has he physically seen her like this in front of him? Pretty sure his hear would have skipped faster.

• Like 2
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, AquariusMY said:

@masunni worry not, I am almost 100% sure they are an item. I have no solid reasons to believe otherwise. We can survive as long as we have crumbs from them every now and then.

By the way, what I meant was that LMH usually sees KGE in her casual no-fuss clothes. I wonder if he has seem her all dressed up, exactly like how she looks in her vogue photoshoot. He would have seen the pictures but has he physically seen her like this in front of him? Pretty sure his hear would have skipped faster.

Ooohhhh I got u wrong at that part. I believe He could have seen her dress up. Maybe, during the vogue photoshoot his around her right? This shoot was taken few months back after she cut her hair. Remember the Oct10 she post, she was in Chanel house with her new bangs, it could also a throwback photo. Just me guessing. Only them knows the truth. 

Wow, u all out now 100%. Good, we need a lot shipper like you! I got issue, so im holding 10% in my left pocket hehehe. Other than that, their crumbs all connect towrds each other. The latest his 2021 greeting card/booklet/calendar just top up our crumbs. While typing this, queen also adding some crumbs. Gagagagaga. Ok someone is seriously missing someone. Weeeeee im flying.....

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

:partyblob:

YAAAAY! SOMEONE NEEDS TO PUT A RING ON IT!!!! 

8 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

@masunni Thanks for the spotify link! Omg, just listening to their choice of music makes me melt sometimes. This one made me feel so in love... Easy Come Easy Go · Loveholic (spotify.com) I'm literally picturing KGE and LMH twirling around to this song lol.

I'm in total awe of KGE :wub: She looks absolutely stunning in the latest vogue photoshoot. I love how cute and beautiful is but most of all I love her edginess! The micro bangs suit her perfectly! 

@AquariusMY If I was our King, I would be so so so into her......like completely head over heals! I have complete faith that that's exactly what our King is doing! I imagine him proving himself to be the one for her. Showing her his admiration for her and adore her endlessly. Our King knows how gorgeous his Queen is, with or without the makeup and clothes. But for him to see the final product of her latest photoshoots? I bet his heart did (and still is) skip faster! :heart2beat: And he's most probably still grinning away right now...thinking, yep, she's mine, I am hers. OMG, can you imagine the PRIDE he would be feeling!!

:Viki-Soompi-Winter-Tree-Emoji::Viki-Soompi-Winter-Gift-Emoji:  Is it too much to hope for some Christmas gifts from our couple???? We don't ask for much. Just one lovestagram, a photo of them together will be enough  Please please please Santa :cutekitty:

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@PeekaboohooThanks to tweeterian Ms Kiwi for giving us so much update and translation. This fandom is bless with so many amazing various intellect people. Im forever grateful.

Queen Kge giving us her daily vitamin this season. Someone who hate this women, has mental illness, Its ok, just get your treatment if you are around here. Im having heart illness, my heart bursting with too much LOVE from her. Look at her glowing beautiful face. Lee Min Ho you one lucky man. :doggie:

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, masunni said:

Thanks 

Queen Kge giving us her daily vitamin this season. Someone who hate this women, has mental illness, Its ok, just get your treatment if you are around here. Im having heart illness, my heart bursting with too much LOVE from her. Look at her glowing beautiful face. Lee Min Ho you one lucky man.

@masunni hye senior.we really love her. thank you for sharing her video to us.i put my opinion in 

Spoiler

its good to hear our ship is sailing back again.who hate her?seriously i really shocked it happen again.tell me.there is nobody.maybe your prediction too harsh and too much.as shippers we must accept within check our paragraph maybe some certain parts look childish not relevant words.

shippers cant be biased.human is not perfect because fans from the world they dropped by our thread to read our shipping stories.we are here shippers support one to another.again thank you senior masunni

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

Is it only me, who doesn't want any media to out them as a couple or even doesn't want an announcement this early in their relationship? I would rather them take their time and strengthen this beautiful relationship that they got going on. Yes, it will be a torture for us, already is especially when there's no lovestagram or the fact that we can't even see them together in one screen. But I rather wait impatiently than wish for them to announce. I will be very happy if they got another project together at least a magazine shoot. Just want to see them together laughing, giggling teasing each other. 

I am 99.9% certain about their dating, 1%  I am keeping for the sake of my sanity. I am trying my best to keep me away from this couple and I still find myself in this rabbit hole, but far better than what I was like in August. I am getting used to the tortured pleasure called shipping.

Anyway this December is really good to us, first Netflix stat about the success of TKEM, which we all knew, but helped to shut the mouth of so many haters. Next, we are getting fed nicely by Ggone with her posts and Vogue  Korea. She looks so hot and sexy and cute and like a baby at the same time. I really like her styling and her make up., especially her eye make up in the video with purple blazer, that eyeliner really accentuates her already beautiful eyes. What sorcery is that? I am falling in love with her again and again. How I wish I could see her like that in the next project. Though Minho knows how beautiful she is, its nice for him to get surprise heart attacks when he see her all dolled up like this. Though not an official announcement, I wish him to do a post similar to his July2 one. The video of her with her friend made me so happy and the hug and the pose at the end. AhAhAhhhhh, I want to hug her too. I hope SBS will come through and let us see them all dolled up walking on the red carpet and receiving awards  for TKEM. 

@masunni your hus may be partly correct, though they may not be ignoring the fact that gifts are from shippers 'cos they like to get them, but 'cos its from their fans whether they are shippers or not. So accepting gifts from shippers is same as accepting gifts from their fans, which every shippers are by the way. They can take the shippers gifts as love for their characters in the drama. Sure, they are aware of us shipping them, but accepting the gifts is not any kind of proof of their dating. They are just grateful for all the love and appreciation that they are receiving for their project and characters. 

For now, lets enjoy this sugary rush,

Spoiler

@masunniabout the wrong ship, someone had another post too, about han river, sunset and autumn.  But I guess he's alone in that ship though:hwaiting2:

I do have a question thoguh, these videos must have taken in October right, thats when she posted her pic with micro bangs in Channel outlet store? So that means the Youtube video with her friend also must have taken at the same time? In her recent IG post her bangs were looking longer. I am curious to see how she looks like nowpondering savvy shields GIF by Miss America

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, cameleaMinEun said:

@masunni hye senior.we really love her. thank you for sharing her video to us.i put my opinion in 

Hide contents

its good to hear our ship is sailing back again.who hate her?seriously i really shocked it happen again.tell me.there is nobody.maybe your prediction too harsh and too much.as shippers we must accept within check our paragraph maybe some certain parts look childish not relevant words.

shippers cant be biased.human is not perfect because fans from the world they dropped by our thread to read our shipping stories.we are here shippers support one to another.again thank you senior masunni

Hi @cameleaMinEun, Oohhh dont worry, is a random statement because haters are lurking everywhere, forum, igs, twitter, youtube, website. We shouldnt hate anyone in this world. Is unhealthy. Love more our heart and brain feel at ease. :D

@Ms.sunshine 

My husband may be correct? :joy:

After he said that line, i did snap from shipping and back to real life. But im being stubborn wife, cannot accept and argue about it and he end up said, ok the possibilities they are together is not suprising. Hahaha.

I need to save my 90% ok. That gifts crumbs part of major crumbs why no denial fr their agencies. Part where the gifts mostly from MinEun shipper and barely LeeEul, just speak volume why no denial statement. Like u said they knows we shipped them. Seems they enjoying it too right. :phew:

Spoiler

Who? It sound like Lee Min Ho :lol:

She indeed look extra beautiful with all that dolled up. She look like a doll. She get prettier the more u look at her. Only real beauty could do that. Have u ever found someone so beautiful, but the more u look, u get boring? Not with her. 

I do wish them give us major crumbs from time to time to make our ship lively, but thats only my selfish wish. Now, i just want them to be happy. :transforms:

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, Ms.sunshine said:

She looks so hot and sexy and cute and like a baby at the same time. I really like her styling and her make up., especially her eye make up in the video with purple blazer, that eyeliner really accentuates her already beautiful eyes. What sorcery is that? I am falling in love with her again and again. How I wish I could see her like that in the next project. Though Minho knows how beautiful she is, its nice for him to get surprise heart attacks when he see her all dolled up like this. Though not an official announcement, I wish him to do a post similar to his July2 one. The video of her with her friend made me so happy and the hug and the pose at the end. AhAhAhhhhh, I want to hug her too. I hope SBS will come through and let us see them all dolled up walking on the red carpet and receiving awards  for TKEM. 

@Ms.sunshine You speak my thoughts exactly. We know LMH knows KGE is beautiful, but it will be great to be able to witness him seeing KGE looking like this. Surely he couldn't hide his grin and excitement when KGE appears in front of him with that immaculate elegant look, yet smiley cutely at him. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

Finally have some time to admire KGE's photoshoot with Vogue again. No mere words can describe the look. It doesn't matter whether it is the white turtleneck pics where she looked pure and sweet, or the purple tweet suit and skirt with maryjane shoes where she looked cute and elegant, or the black dress where she looked expensive and regal. She nailed each look with that micro bangs and straight hair, flawless skin and perfect eye makeup. Has anyone said anything about her lips yet? She has full lower lips. No wonder LMH loves biting on her lower lips and on most occasions, he just couldn't stop looking at them.

Unbelievable this is the same girl who chooses to look normal like the rest of us in most of her IG posts where she prefers no make up, simple tied up hair, loose clothes.

Well, maybe it was a good thing she usually looks normal, so that we and LMH can be pleasantly surprised every now and then when she decides to dress up!

• Like 6
  • Blob 4