[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

@Peekaboohoohihi!

yesh, it's a little quiet today even though they both posted. It's okay. Not all post can be connected nor should they be.

I love that she's an independent woman. She has her own career, her family and her friends. I love her for that. And I love her even more because she's so relatable and humble.  She's just one of the gals.  

:biubiu:

• Like 6
  • Love 7

I feel like the toe pointing is an inside joke. But it could also be one of those yoga poses in untact. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CILe300pyFu/?igshid=nc2ct61hirlc

Pointing is the opposite action of flexing, as the toes now actively push away as the heel pulls up and into the body. Perhaps the most obvious place to point is in inversions, as toes reach for the sky, pulling you up, away from the ground. This same concept applies to arm balances. These include postures like bakasana (crow), tittibhasana (firefly), and mayurasana (peacock). Often we  put all our energy into our shoulder area (because that’s where we feel it) and overlook the feet as a place to pull and alleviate some of that weight.

• Like 8

hai everyone..
there is the sun shining as brightly as ever in the blue sky. I would like to say that along with good friends who are present, loyal, and honest, most people want friends who are trustworthy. how polite MIN HO SSI friends encourage to wake him up and as usual MIN HO SSI's real cool man while they co-operating in filming wonderful video to share with MIN HO SSI beloved fans, active supporters and loyal shippers. same as GO EUN SSI, she's having good friends makes her happy and she's being a good friend to others makes them happy too. :D both are unique, even if they're not into the exact same things and their good friend will encourage them rather than making they feel liking a different opinion, plan, activity, or pet. from my point of view,  good friend understands that sometimes we do our own thing and enjoys doing the things we have in common together. I'm of the opinion that MINEUN love partner in real life, both are good friend to their buddies and allow them to talk and doesn't interrupt them. they're interested in what they have to say. they don’t limit themselves by having just one "best friend" friendship is something special which we can share with everyone who needs a friend. sometimes friends drift apart or fall out. that's a part of life. having more than one friend means it's more likely there will be someone who can help you when you need it. *whoa, hold on a minute, the cloud is still there* :D may MINEUN support each other, if they're feeling down, a good friend will support them. if they need help, a good friend will try to help them out. always keep on praying, may MINEUN :heart: dream couple come true. 

now-kiss_o_181350.gif

source

https://www.instagram.com/p/CILqKrDj1xk/?igshid=1sqvcaspe9icg

• Like 7
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, iksunijini said:

Spoiler

haii!if you cry you will wake minho ssii up.a hug from me to you!

:waves: hai.. :D in the digital world you can feel under pressure to have a lot of friends and followers. remember that you only need a small circle of friends to be happy, and it's a good idea to keep your most precious and private thoughts and moments for those that really care about you but, MIN HO SSI is a different person, he's friendly, sensitive and smart to handle conflict respectfully and respect boundaries that's why he's loved by people. :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, twinkle_little_star said:

hai.. :D in the digital world you can feel under pressure to have a lot of friends and followers. remember that you only need a small circle of friends to be happy, and it's a good idea to keep your most precious and private thoughts and moments for those that really care about you but, MIN HO SSI is a different person, he's friendly, sensitive and smart to handle conflict respectfully and respect boundaries that's why he's loved by people. :D

@twinkle_little_star haii!he's too nice!we loved the fact that he was a hardworking man.for another cases it might be happened to me as well sometimes my friends and i might disagree on something. sometimes i might have said or done something that upset my friends.i think,a good friend will tell you if they've done something to hurt you.if you tell a good friend they've hurt you,they'll be sorry and won't do it again.and i bring up points,to the MinEun couple minho ssii/go eun ssii may their connection just goes on and on.i pray earnestly!a hug from me to you!

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

@Onlyforlove I know what you mean - how can KGE be so carefree in many of her recent IG posts without make-up, cap or casually tied up hair, simple clothes that do her body no justice. :) I said it before, even the common people like us may not necessary have the confidence to post pictures of ourselves on social media without making sure we look good/presentable in the pictures, right? 

Maybe it is exactly this side of KGE that appeals to many fans on one hand, and yet it is also this side of KGE that puts many others in disbelief that LMH actually likes her. I really hope all of us here have boarded the right ship to witness eventually the revelation that LMH and KGE are indeed dating - and I think such news will increase LMH's followers by many folds because he has proven to the mainstream that he is not just a good looking guy searching for just any good looking girl to show off. He is looking for that one special person who is a beauty inside and out, that can be his lifelong companion. Not just a trophy wife, but a person that is equally successful in her own rights, who does not need to purposely please everyone, but instead chose to be herself. She can dress up when need be, and she can dress down as she pleases.

12 hours ago, Peekaboohoo said:

LMH's latest vlog is really really good, It's like a spy cam into his daily lives lol. He's very cute and funny :ph34r: But would you all agree with me that, for now, we're not sure where are these vlogs leading us to??... Does he just want to show us his capability in creating aesthetic videos or is he still trying to tell us something?? Why is he making these videos? That's what I really want to know! Sorry for long post. 

@Peekaboohoo It has indeed been rather quiet here since LMH's latest movielog. Guess we are all still digesting to understand what exactly is LMH intending to show us. I don't think we are all very much affected by CDB's recent live chat where he answered 'No'. LMH has certainly come a long way in the way he is presenting himself to his fans. To think he uploaded the videos himself, he is chatting with fans, he is posting a lot more on IG, etc. I am not a long-time fan of LMH - not sure if he has indeed changed compared to the past? It has seemed to me that he is definitely much more active on social media now, and he is actually doing so much whilst filming for Pachinko. Where does he find the time and energy? Who knows, I do hope he has been influenced by KGE.... to be more open, more carefree, and to seize the day by doing more!

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Blob 3

16 hours ago, yellowduck said:

Guys read this account analysis about KGE's post yesterday. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CILu4mfprPO/?igshid=h8pjnyro8p7a

Hi @yellowduck, if you were referring to kimmy's theory about WDH being in the same place. I think that may be inaccurate. What happened was, CDB mentioned WDH in his latest post. But the photo of WDH in that post is of him in a television.... I could be wrong but I can't find any info about WDH being with KGE yesterday. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIK3R2qhwBH/?igshid=zqq6zjsvrqy8

10 hours ago, MineunGoals said:

I have a question, We all Know LMH's photographer commented on KGE's post but did KGE reply? Because we all know that KGE replies to the comments of her known friends..

This is the sudden thoughts came to my mind guyss...please enlighten me :innocent:

Yes I second @Onlyforlove 's reply. KGE doesn't follow shin_kiroo. She didn't reply when he said "You're Cool" on one of her photos. As far as I can see, he had' liked' quite a few of her posts (more than I thought), especially the more recent ones. Though I think "You're Cool" was the only comment he's made. 

• Like 6

PHOTOS: The King: Eternal Monarch star Kim Go Eun switches on the goof mode with Jang Hee Ryung by her side

The King: Eternal Monarch alum Kim Go Eun stepped out with a couple of friends and put her goofy foot forward for the pictures. Check it out!

kim_go_eun_ig_pic.jpg?itok=qoFMvobs

Kim Go Eun spent Sunday night goofing around with a few friends. The King: Eternal Monarch alum took to her Instagram Stories to reveal she was out and about with South Korean model and actress Jang Hee Ryung. In the picture, the Goblin star was seen covered from head to toe while posing with her friend. The actress sported a full-sleeved cream sweater along with a pair of black pants and shoes. Kim Go Eun completed her OOTN with a cap on her head, a sling bag and a mask.

In the photo shared by Kim Go Eun, Jang Hee Ryung is seen holding the actress's hand while Christmas decorations arranged behind the duo. Jang Hee Ryung also shared a picture of the duo's outing wherein Kim Go Eun and Jang Hee Ryung pose in a goofy posture.

Check out Kim Go Eun's latest photos below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CILe300pyFu/?igshid=19yjkg81tbvq4

On the work front, the actress was last seen in a short movie titled Untact. The movie watched the actress opposite It's Okay To Not Be Okay star Kim Joo Hun. Apart from the short film, Kim Go Eun was also in the news when the cast of The King: Eternal Monarch reunited for a meal. ICYMI, check out the photos from the reunion in the link below.

The actress is yet to announce her next K-drama or Korean movie project. Which genre do you think she should experiment with? Let us know in the comments below.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/photos-king-eternal-monarch-star-kim-go-eun-switches-goof-mode-jang-hee-ryung-her-side-578550?amp

• Like 9
  • Blob 1

So cute like honey bee. 

And this make it more cuter hahaha. Kim Go Eun are mentioned in film credit of her school mate, Director of film TheCall. I watched it, daebak the villain act almost the same like Kge in Monster. Everyone ready to jump ship? :partyblob: this big blob is so cool!!

Dont forget to do this for our Mineun and Tkem team. They deserve every support and vote from us. 

• Like 8
  • Blob 9

Hello.. I've been a lurker in this thread (and other ships i am interested in) and I silently ship the Mingo couple. I also check updates on IG and TW. I hope I am welcome to post here occasionally. :) I've backread past the 100 pages here where I got a background on the crumbs at the beginning. I am not sure where I've read it (correct me if I'm wrong), that LMH in his 30s has expressed that he is thinking about starting his own family? I find it interesting and refreshing that at age 33 he is already wanting this. When most Korean A list actors usually marry at a later age, around late 30's or nearing 40s. I'm not sure where can I find this interview?

And KGE, I've seen in the Swoon video, where she declared that when the time comes, she is ready to like leave her career (I think alluding to starting a family)

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 5