• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• effyisme

• Prerna

• koreaboooo

• Heretorant

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone! I’m a newbie here.. have being a silent reader for weeks. I’m a minoz since 2009. I went to LMH fan meeting before, in 2013. And since then, I’m so sincerely in love with LMH bc he i

This is the one time reality is better than expectation.    You’re right, we will never move on.    Just look at the way these two siblings look at each other. I wish I had a “brother

Apologies for cutting your masterpiece of a post...   The BTS of that kiss needs a whole thesis, senior seminar, PH.D, Master's, final project, level analysis by ITSELF. For those blessed en

15 minutes ago, Peekaboohoo said:

did you all get a private message sent to you by our King on IG

Don’t believe such things.Their are multiple fake accounts in our kings name and they actually scam people.Thats the reason mym announces their official accounts regularly in their IG.Don't fall for such traps.I too had received a msg from such acc a month back but damn that person had an earful from me.:crazy:

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
18 minutes ago, Onlyforlove said:

Don’t believe such things.Their are multiple fake accounts in our kings name and they actually scam people.Thats the reason mym announces their official accounts regularly in their IG.Don't fall for such traps.I too had received a msg from such acc a month back but damn that person had an earful from me.:crazy:

Thanks. That's probably the case. Scammer. I had wondered whether he was sending the message to all his followers! Wishful thinking :tears:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Struggling to get on with my daily life! Let's be productive and get voting instead chingus! Vote YES YES YES for our queen here

https://thedailymention.com/snax_poll/whos-the-best-k-drama-female-lead-2020/

I'm still wondering how come KGE only has 3.8million followers on IG. Don't get me wrong, I know that's still a big number but I really am very surprised she doesn't have at least 10million followers! WDH actually achieved 4 million followers today.

What are the other big polls going at the moment? King choice? Would appreciate some info ladies. Gamsahabnida :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • Love 6
54 minutes ago, Peekaboohoo said:

Struggling to get on with my daily life! Let's be productive and get voting instead chingus! Vote YES YES YES for our queen here

https://thedailymention.com/snax_poll/whos-the-best-k-drama-female-lead-2020/

I'm still wondering how come KGE only has 3.8million followers on IG. Don't get me wrong, I know that's still a big number but I really am very surprised she doesn't have at least 10million followers! WDH actually achieved 4 million followers today.

What are the other big polls going at the moment? King choice? Would appreciate some info ladies. Gamsahabnida :kiss_wink:

Hello guys!

This is the first time I comment on this topic but I have been following it since the beginning!

I'm a super fan of the Mineun couple and I hope they stay together. I support them together or individually, whichever way they choose to go. After all, real life is not shown on social media timelines.

Regarding the number of followers, we have to remember that most fans are women. GoEun is not the type of celebrity who posts glamor, although she can. She shows her real face, as is her day-to-day, tired, disheveled. It is as if she were an ordinary girl, although she is not, because she is also mega famous. Her photos are not curated by an agency, she hardly posts photos produced (although I would love to see this side too) ... So her fans identify with her, are loyal and fight for her. It was amazing to see his fans mobilize for the AAA award.

It may not seem like it, but every day we face a daily struggle to defend it from haters, who are usually obsessed fans of their co-stars.

• Like 10
  • Love 10
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
1 hour ago, Lucy2020 said:

may not seem like it, but every day we face a daily struggle to defend it from haters, who are usually obsessed fans of their co-stars.

I totally understand you.I have seen a few in twitter and what’s more irritating is people actually have lot of free time to make fake account to hate on somebody.
In my pov, they are feeling the threat this time.Most of the haters are afraid all this to be true.You see that is the power of our queen.

I was never a fan of kge before, just liked her in goblin but I was an avid  fan of lmh from the heirs era. But after tkem, I feel like protecting her from all the hate she receives.And I also feel like she deserves someone who can protect her openly cause she has been facing this since long.I bow down to long term arjenias who has been there for her in such social platforms.And in the same way lmh deserves someone who can love him unconditionally without any fear cause he too is a very soft soul and who else other than our bold queen.

I just pray to let them grow togather cause both of them deserves all the happiness in the world.:please:
Sorry from my long rant bdw.:P

• Like 5
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 2
11 hours ago, Onlyforlove said:

I totally understand you.I have seen a few in twitter and what’s more irritating is people actually have lot of free time to make fake account to hate on somebody.
In my pov, they are feeling the threat this time.Most of the haters are afraid all this to be true.You see that is the power of our queen.

I was never a fan of kge before, just liked her in goblin but I was an avid  fan of lmh from the heirs era. But after tkem, I feel like protecting her from all the hate she receives.And I also feel like she deserves someone who can protect her openly cause she has been facing this since long.I bow down to long term arjenias who has been there for her in such social platforms.And in the same way lmh deserves someone who can love him unconditionally without any fear cause he too is a very soft soul and who else other than our bold queen.

I just pray to let them grow togather cause both of them deserves all the happiness in the world.
Sorry from my long rant bdw.:P

I am a fan of KGE and me too do not understand all the hates she receives because of she is just being herself. I love her because of she seems pure and innocent for me plus her acting talent is very daebak. She embraces her natural face more and put less makeup, but when she puts makeup, she looks stunning. She is the define of oriental beauty. 

I love them being together. Minho and her both are cancer. I believe they understand each other well because of this. Both are soft and sensitive souls but at the same time they also naturally caring :heart:

• Like 11
  • Love 12
  • Thanks 1
On 11/15/2020 at 11:50 PM, zionisme said:

Hey everyone! Happy weekned. I thought I would unlurk and share this. Now, I have no idea if this is LMH official account manage by his team, but the quality of the photos are stunning and some of the photos look like it's someone that is close to his internal team? Anyhow,  notice this photo on this account?  https://imgur.com/a/chi9O2x...

Whoaaa... Does anyone in this thread follow Leeminhofilm IG account? I remembered clearly that I could see all photos posted in the IG when @zionisme flagged it here. I tried again just now, it has gone private!!!! But, WHY???? If it's just a fan account, why need to go private? 

• Like 9
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
3 hours ago, Lara2020 said:

Whoaaa... Does anyone in this thread follow Leeminhofilm IG account? I remembered clearly that I could see all photos posted in the IG when @zionisme flagged it here. I tried again just now, it has gone private!!!! But, WHY???? If it's just a fan account, why need to go private? 

Hmm..I did actually follow Leeminhofilm for a bit but I actually 'unfollow' recently purely because

1) Leeminhofilm was kinda uploading large photos which was taking over my IG home page sometimes. So I thought I would unfollow but check it out once in a while.

2) I was fairly sure I saw some of the photos on that IG account were captioned in malay/Indonesian words - hence made me think it must have been a fan account.

Sorry no idea why it's now gone private :wacko:

• Like 4
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Miss Pizza said:

Decided to unlurk because of @pretty_JULY and @Curiouscatpost. I agree with all your point. Tbh, I was more on LMH fan before, eventhough I enjoy KGE works. But after I shipped them together, I took time searching her infos and learning about her personality, her views of life made me respect, admire and love her more. I don't think I'm qualified enough to call myself an Arjenia yet but I'm her fan and supporter. Call me delusional or whatever but I can really understand why LMH fell for her. Even I who just merely seen her from screen and never met KGE in real life felt like this, what more LMH?

Just like @Onlyforlove said, me too want to thank her long time Arjenia for always being with her and gives her support especially during the lowest point in her life back then. Whenever, I came across malicious comments about KGE, I felt like wanting to hug her cause I really feel bad for her. I always ask myself, "What did she do so wrong that she receives this unnecessary hate for?" Because of this, I cannot help but feel very protective of her. I'm hoping whoever man that endup with her can make her happy and I'm praying that man is LMH.

I believe in the power of prayer. The more hates they received, the harder I pray for them to be together for life. Both of them complete each other. I cannot personally comfort them but I believe our prayer will help them. I pray that they are getting stronger and braver everyday. Just like how they found happiness in each other, I praying they will find strength in each other as well.

Only time will tell. Patience is a virtue. One day our prayer will be answered. :heart:

Thank you for making the effort to know KGE, and yes, the more one finds out about her, the more one finds out more to love and appreciate about her. I have been her fan since 2016 and the love and respect that i feel for her, and eventually extended to LMH once i got to know him too, through what we see of him through media. I have felt this sense of protectiveness over KGE ever since 2016, and knowing how strong she is, how sincere and consistent she is, a person who is "what you see is what you get" no pretensions sort of person, inspires me to be a better person too, to face hurdles in life and stay humble through it all. Even if i am much older than her, she is an inspiration for us all, and i think, been a strength for many of her fans, as seen from many fan accounts. I hope and pray for both KGE and LMH just as you do. Wish them the best in life as always. 

• Like 6
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1
15 hours ago, Lara2020 said:

Does anyone in this thread follow Leeminhofilm IG account?

Yes I do follow that account.But it seems like a normal fan account.At the beginning it felt like may b some insider account, but now I don’t think so.Today also he reposted the same pics what he posted and few other old pics nothing more.

@AquariusMY Soooo beautifully written.:smooches3:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

I feel my heart is going to explode as a shipper, and can’t help appreciating once again how thoughtful he is to his girl, and to his fans.

He posted the fourth video with the title last autumn on 23th Nov 2020.

He posted the first The King related post on 22th Nov 2019, which was a scene that millions of us love - we saw something beautiful, and last but not least, the caption of that post was also LAST AUTUMN. 

It’s almost exactly one year later after the infamous post. I still remember many shippers wondered the meaning of LAST AUTUMN at that time - when we still didn’t have the July 2nd video to serve as a proof of us. We speculated back then whether this meant the last autumn to be alone in his life. It seems that our speculation is not far from the truth.

He posted cute pictures of Choco in the last few days to feed our thirst, and chose to wait and wait until today. This just can’t be even more obvious. And today he didn’t only post the video, but also a fresh set of photos of him on his Instagram holding a hat may or may not be too small for him (of course a lot of us speculate this is a hat from our queen). 

How lucky we are on this ship with our captain, and with him and her, we all see something beautiful together. 

God, I am so happy. 

• Like 8
  • Love 12
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2

I couldn't wait to comment here. His IG post in casual hoodie today made me think of this - could he be making a statement to everyone that he is also a very casual person when it comes to style on a normal day? I mean, the photos he posted on IG today are one of the more casual ones of him we have seen, messy hair, mask, just in a very casual setting. I somehow feel that after KGE's appa posting of her in a very casual look, LMH wanted to shut negative commenters that he is also the same and that he supports KGE!

• Like 8
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 4
  • Wiggle 1

Urgg. Why is everything so easy to connect???? They really can't blame us with this when it is already serve right into our noses! Lol. We know who he's with when he captured the last autumn post last year and to top that we know they are already kinda sticky2 during that time thanks to fancams. How can we shut up and not connect when lmh himself reused the caption as movielog title??? 

200.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 5
  • Insightful 1