[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, G0g0Ming0 said:

@masunni =) I was just about post the news also hehehe.. 

I think that's what they were celebrating too on the 8th, that makes sense. 

Is the role of Kyung Hee opposite of LMH?

Chingu! U must be busy to msg me. Hehehe understandable. We should spazz here more.  

Spoiler

I put here incase mods want to delete it later. Kyung Hee will be together with Sunja until the end. If Kyung Hee ever meet Hansu, it will be during hiroshima bombing when Hansu help the Sunja family moved to safe place. Other than that is impossible as Kyung Hee is Sunja brother inlaw wife. I dont think Lmh will act together with JEC on set. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

7 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

Spoiler alert because I'm detecting a lurker in this happy ship who keeps either putting unamused or off topic as comments to our content. 

Reveal hidden contents

@yin yintinyes, that's you. This is a shipper thread. If you're not amused or don't even like our ship stop lurking here and leave please. I can see your fan level is at 0. Thanks. 

Hahahahaha I also get those reactions recently that made me reread my posts and would think is my comment really bad? did I crossed a line? did I pissed someone off? But no one's calling me out yet so I'll do my usual postings lol. If anyone here find my comments offensive please let me know. :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1

7 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

Spoiler alert because I'm detecting a lurker in this happy ship who keeps either putting unamused or off topic as comments to our content. 

Reveal hidden contents

@yin yintinyes, that's you. This is a shipper thread. If you're not amused or don't even like our ship stop lurking here and leave please. I can see your fan level is at 0. Thanks. 

@DianaMishka Yes, I also noticed that many of our posts have received reactions of either 'unamused' or 'off topic' and indeed by the user you pointed out. In fact, I noticed another very new user who does the same as well. It does make me wonder if our posts are really off-topic or irrelevant, of which I am sure we are all here for the same reasons to share thoughts and views relating to this ship, hence how 'off-topic' can we be, right? And if others do not like what we post, can just ignore....... What is really the intention of these users?

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1

Untact short film with English subtitle is now available via Samsung Youtube channel. No need for VPN to watch:wow1: 

Please support our beloved KGE:approves:

I love the song of Henry with KGE's voice:issohappy:

Then, LMH posted pics of Choco:elated:

Happy weekend everyone:fullofhearts:

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 3

Because is Friday and we women need a boost. :ohboy2:

giphy.gif

(I tried to look at my hubby 3inch near like in the video, u know what i get, a blur vision of my hubby eyes and nose. hahahaha im old, im long sighted duhhh weird)

giphy.gif

I wish i could make it larger full on forum screen. The look of lust from Both! The reason why im in this ship gagagaga. After this showdown we still think they are in friend mode? Nehhhhhh Ive seen him kisses other actresses, some are to made up or stone But never this way. Yup his leading it.

giphy.gif

And this,omg this seriously NG, but director think this is so real, what the fish just include it. Well both could ask for diff take if they want, but nehhhhh we need to show them something real. :wub:

Lmh just updated with his dog photos, we need yours and Kge, Choco is one lucky dog. Why im jealous with Choco weird.... LOL

• Like 6
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 3

have a blessed day ahead the loveliest shippers!

Spoiler

haii!may i ask if we have seen it all dear fellow shippers?what happened?stop fighting each other.if not,there will be many new shippers enter the shippers paradise with the same thoughts(the reactions).minho ssii/go eun ssii the MinEun both read the soompi.this is what i feel about the MinEun right now:a strong bond.keep in peace the loveliest shippers.just a thing i wanted to mention,i m sorry if my comment hurts you @yin yintindear God!if i m wrong,correct me.

Edited by iksunijini
  • Like 9

9 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

I was about to point that out too.Thanks for doing it.Anyway let the lurker do their job and we shall sail on full speed..ship container GIF

7 hours ago, minHogoEunLoveForever said:

must accept the newbie shippers respectfully too.

Spoiler

Hey dear,I am a newbie shipper too but i didn’t feel any of disrespect here from anybody.Don’t let the difference in opinion bother you.Remember we all are here for same purpose that is love for our queen and king.So just enjoy the ride..:dorashakes:

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 1

10 hours ago, minHogoEunLoveForever said:

@DianaMishka same to you.you also put me unamused face but i'm really dont care. i'm even not mention it before.this unrespectful.there are many shippers here had experienced once they got unamused face also off topic and they abide the rules then they let it go and accept with an open heart.this is a shippers thread.we dont afraid of criticism but take it as advice.you are a long time shipper. please say something good and not off topic too.everybody has own thoughts.you must accept the newbie shippers respectfully too.i'm really love our royal couple in tkem.

Ooohhh sorry dear. I don't think I ever used an unamused emoji to anyone. Definitely not here to pick a fight. Love and light only. 

:hooray2:

• Like 2
  • Unamused 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

10 hours ago, G0g0Ming0 said:

@masunni =) I was just about post the news also hehehe.. 

I think that's what they were celebrating too on the 8th, that makes sense. 

Is the role of Kyung Hee opposite of LMH?

Nope. Kyunghee is the sis in law of Sunja.  She only had 1 Scene  with  hansu   

@Peekaboohoo RCL is ROYAL COURT LADIES aka  "us" Mineuns :)

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 1

Someone in Weibo just superb zoomed in the photo of choco and indeed it truly seems like the photographer this time was a girl with a bun on her head. lol. I know I am being long winded but I do have to say it again - this fan base is just so talented that astounds me a lot even after all these months. 

• Like 7
  • Shocked 5
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1

22 hours ago, Yoyoyo said:
On 11/19/2020 at 10:32 AM, Peekaboohoo said:

Quick question. I've only just noticed that KGE's stylist commented on the TKEM reunion photo on KGE's IG. Would anyone be able to translate " 갱아지 어딧누 ".  I tried google translate but it just says "Gangaji Aditunu". What does that mean? Thanks in advance!

It seems to be a cute slangish way of saying “little doggie, where are you”.   It would be correctly 강아지 어디니. kind of like in English if we say kewt instead of cute.  Hope that makes sense  

20 hours ago, Yoyoyo said:
21 hours ago, Peekaboohoo said:

@Yoyoyo Thanks for the translation :) Guess KGE's stylist was just referring to JEC's dog. 

I think she was referring to KGE. Many of her friends have mentioned that she looks like a cute dog when she smiles.  It’s a term of endearment.  To my best interpretation of Korean written slang, that’s probably what she was referring to...like where are you my little doggie (KGE) since she wasn’t visible in the photo  

LMH IG caption '.....' -->Is he/she inviting us to connect the dots????? :surprisedwut:

KGE stylist commented 'where are you little doggie' in their reunion IG photo ...is this where the dots suppose to point?? To little choco?? :wow1:

Another crumb, (maybe a long shot), in the background of the photos, something look like a beige coloured shirt? Looks like the same colour top KGE was wearing in her latest IG photo? Hahaha dot, dot, dot!!

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, samantha12 said:

Someone in Weibo just superb zoomed in the photo of choco and indeed it truly seems like the photographer this time was a girl with a bun on her head. lol. I know I am being long winded but I do have to say it again - this fan base is just so talented that astounds me a lot even after all these months. 

Can you post the pic??

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

I don’t have Weibo account sadly and I don’t have means to ask for the permission to repost here. I guess it’s okay to just share the link? 

Woah. Amazing investigation skills! Although it looked just like an eyeball to me.... Lol. It is probably just my eyes, not very good at the zooming in and out. 

I also think, maybe it's the shirt hanging in the background that's the clue. 

:biubiu:

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 3

What do I do.. I've had a long tiring day at work and I've come home thinking Uhuhh... I miss our couple so much :tears: Other than miss seeing them in one picture, I really miss seeing them talking to/about one another. 

@masunni Your Friday boost post really helped lol. There is NO WAY any 2 people can kiss like that and not be madly in love. Unless they're made of stone! I have never ever seen any kisses so real in any other kdrama. Nope. Non comparable. 

Let's hope for a great weekend everyone!! If we're lucky we'll get Movielog 4. For now, let's watch these two cuties bicker again :wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH0J7CSJxhM/?igshid=kjiqt2o6g6kt

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 3