[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

@masunniOmg you really make me lol. Back-reading is the craziest idea....but I LOVE it! :sweats: You got me started now (why?!why?! what have you done to me?!). We're talking about 1097 pages! I'm not even sure I can read it all but it's too addictive.

@Heretorant What can I say, you're one of the earliest on this forum and I think it's really cool that we still see you post on here every so often. Like masunni, I can't stop putting the blue wiggling emoji on a lot of the posts (I've only got to page 4 so far lol). Would be awesome to have some of of the early supporters on this forum, to come join us again! 

Listening to Henry Lau, loving his music. Can I dedicate this to everyone on here? Love you all. Please keep smiling and loving our couple LMH and KGE :heart:

Pyeha, please please Movielog 4? 

• Like 5
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Wiggle 7

Chingu @Peekaboohoo! Welcome to backreading club hahaha. Looking forward for more. Yes is crazy idea to re read until 1097 pages right, dont worry, stop when is to overwhelmed and if it take to much of your real life time. My real life are at standstill since March due to covid. So reading and watching Tkem nth times has been my way of coping this harsh year. 

And thank you for the video song! i dont understand most of it, but the song and music is nice catchy, adding queen voice make it more extra awesome. I could hear few words fr her. Where do we think Henry got that words from? Video call, phone call? It sound added tho. 

Continue reading. :hwaiting:

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 4

Spill! I swear last night we were already at 1098 pages now it's 1097? Who is deleting some of the messages? 

On another note, I want to say it again. We saw something beautiful and our couple helped us weather this tough year that is 2020. I wish them a long life full of love to one another. 

:hooray2:

• Like 5
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Love 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

31 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

Spill! I swear last night we were already at 1098 pages now it's 1097? Who is deleting some of the messages? 

On another note, I want to say it again. We saw something beautiful and our couple helped us weather this tough year that is 2020. I wish them a long life full of love to one another. 

No lahhh, it was 1096 until i sleep at 2am this morning. u might confuse with no 6 and 8. kekekeke

or im the one who confuse.  :surprisedwut:

Untact with subs is out in you tube! Please stream and put more love for our Queen. 

• Like 8
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2

12 hours ago, masunni said:

Just wanted to drop by and inform to all shipper in this thread to back read this thread from page 1 if you have time. I've done back reading before delurk and make a comments here months ago. Today i've decided to re read for the second time from page 1 again. I tell you, it hit differently after so many months with all the comments from pioneer shippers. I could only giggle, smiling, laughing, keep liking (i didnt do that previously as maybe to busy reading) and sending that blue wobbly wiggle as we only had this recently, im so excited.

@masunniI believe this isn't your 1st time back reading a Soompi thread. And yearsssss later, we are still on Soompi thread. Kudos to both you and me :approves:

Spoiler

We were both shippers of a previous ship and I clearly remembered the captain of that ship commended you for back reading and LIKING the old posts. And I still remember the avatar you use then. It's the hotel make out scene :dontwanna:. Those days are long gone but I cherish the rapport build-up by the captain, co-captain and all its' crews (that includes you and me :wub:)

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, cpjing8 said:

@masunniI believe this isn't your 1st time back reading a Soompi thread. And yearsssss later, we are still on Soompi thread. Kudos to both you and me 

Hide contents

We were both shippers of a previous ship and I clearly remembered the captain of that ship commended you for back reading and LIKING the old posts. And I still remember the avatar you use then. It's the hotel make out scene . Those days are long gone but I cherish the rapport build-up by the captain, co-captain and all its' crews (that includes you and me :wub:)

Yes! In different ship. Hahahaha

U even remember my avatar? Omg U so good with your memory! :phew: and now im asking people to back read too haha, but this ship is more fun tho. The crumbs started way back since last yr without no one notice it. But our thread only started by @graceyco in late Apr! Just wow. 

We are so hype at that time and we are more crazier this time as captain and queen feeding us non stop. Im not complaining, feed us more please....:please:

And @ladylia257 i didnt realize u were in this thread. The pioneer shipper. Omg your fanfic Romancing Miss Sunshine and Tainted Salvation in wattpad is one of the best fic ever!!! Ive re-read so many time when the drought season is back.:omg:I LOVE IT! Waiting for more chapter writer nim. U feed our delulu so heavenly. :phew:

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

@masunni You are brave to read from the beginning. On quiet days when I am itching to get more news about LMH-KGE and have no where to satisfy my craze, I would contemplate re-reading this forum from the beginning. But so far, I have not done so because I am very scared I cannot get myself out of this deep yearning for the both of them. The withdrawal syndrome after TKEM ended is only just about to get better, or so I think, and I am trying hard to rationally detach myself from over-thinking about their relationship :sweatingbullets: But it is so hard..  I think of them ALL THE TIME.

Those were fun days during TKEM when we can scrutinise all of their BTS and dissecting all their IG posts. Thankfully we also have that July 2nd post, and subsequent other crumbs. When oh when will we reach the end destination in this ship? I am so ready to celebrate, just tell me when. 

• Like 4
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

Quick question. I've only just noticed that KGE's stylist commented on the TKEM reunion photo on KGE's IG. Would anyone be able to translate " 갱아지 어딧누 ".  I tried google translate but it just says "Gangaji Aditunu". What does that mean? Thanks in advance!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 3

22 minutes ago, Peekaboohoo said:

Quick question. I've only just noticed that KGE's stylist commented on the TKEM reunion photo on KGE's IG. Would anyone be able to translate " 갱아지 어딧누 ".  I tried google translate but it just says "Gangaji Aditunu". What does that mean? Thanks in advance!

We need @Yoyoyo's help here. I don't trust google and papago anymore :criesariver:

• Like 4
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 3

12 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

@masunni You are brave to read from the beginning. On quiet days when I am itching to get more news about LMH-KGE and have no where to satisfy my craze, I would contemplate re-reading this forum from the beginning. But so far, I have not done so because I am very scared I cannot get myself out of this deep yearning for the both of them. The withdrawal syndrome after TKEM ended is only just about to get better, or so I think, and I am trying hard to rationally detach myself from over-thinking about their relationship :sweatingbullets: But it is so hard..  I think of them ALL THE TIME.

Those were fun days during TKEM when we can scrutinise all of their BTS and dissecting all their IG posts. Thankfully we also have that July 2nd post, and subsequent other crumbs. When oh when will we reach the end destination in this ship? I am so ready to celebrate, just tell me when. 

I thought im the only one feel the same like you. Ive tried to detached 3 times by logging out fr Igs, twitter, forum. Nope it aint working, my mind is so full with them, at least i need to find out the end of this ship. No matter what the outcome is, we stay strong, overcome it and move on if we need too. Many may have move on as real life calling, but i believe their heart still in the ship, they will come out and celebrate with us when the time come. Until then, whoever still in the ship just follow suit what the captain and his queen order. Drought time we stay silence in the bunker, haters attack we just report and reply nothing to those kind and we spazz everytime our couple give us suprise. 

This shipping will take months or years with crumbs. But the ship will die out without crumbs after 1 year. Thats what happen in my previous ship. I moved on after less than a year without any crumbs. Remember, we still have shipper from Minshin, Minzy, Minsun and Gonggo? After so many years! Wow those shippers are daebak, their effort is another level i cannot follow.

So we just wish and pray our ship get confirmation soonest possible. I doubt Lmh want to be silence about his relationship for so long. He love to show to the world who his dating and slowly his showing it to us. This hit different compare to his previous relationship. After they reveal their photo together as a group on Nov 8 and everyone posted one after another accept KKN, im convince they are indeed together. Have faith and patience (yes, i said that to myself countless of time).

Loves quote from Mr Google:

"A great marriage is not when the perfect couple come together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences."

I hope they are in the phase of knowing each other bad or good. :happy2:

Edit: @AquariusMY wow i just realize u were one of the pioneer of our ship. I understand why u have many feeling, this ship taken forever to confim with all the crumbs connected. Is tiring right. But u still rock after all that months, u still here. Many are still here, just less active until major crumbs turn on. Lets continue to spazz and hopes for more crumbs soon. :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 7
  • Wiggle 1

4 hours ago, Peekaboohoo said:

It seems to be a cute slangish way of saying “little doggie, where are you”.   It would be correctly 강아지 어디니. kind of like in English if we say kewt instead of cute.  Hope that makes sense  

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Why do I feel like there are a number of references to LMH? Or is it just my delulu mind playing tricks on me for this untact film? 

1) Come away with me song. Like a reference to come away to my world by Lee Gon. 

2) Doggo conversation. I know someone like you and walks like you. Choco? 

3) When she was walking at the forest... "wish you were here with me" maybe that's an actual video she sent to LMH while filming? Sujin kept saying - you melodrama queen. LMH the melo drama king. 

Wink

:heythere:

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 5

53 minutes ago, Peekaboohoo said:

@Yoyoyo Thanks for the translation :) Guess KGE's stylist was just referring to JEC's dog. 

I think she was referring to KGE. Many of her friends have mentioned that she looks like a cute dog when she smiles.  It’s a term of endearment.  To my best interpretation of Korean written slang, that’s probably what she was referring to...like where are you my little doggie (KGE) since she wasn’t visible in the photo  

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2

On 11/18/2020 at 12:26 AM, Yoyoyo said:
On 11/17/2020 at 12:46 PM, yellowduck said:

So the exact translation is what are you doing? Seems LMH's photographer is close w/ ggone. Syalalalaalalala.... 

I just wanted to let you all know that the correct translation is “you are cool.”

Thank you for the correct translation. LMH photographer and KGE stylist are all their close circle of friends. They definitely know something! :gangnamstyle:

On 11/18/2020 at 10:43 AM, markovingian markov said:

she looks amazing wearing boyfriend’s shirt. It really looks great on her.

Another statement I guess, I miss you, here I am wearing your shirt that you left last time

This is what I thought first, when I saw that baggy shirt she's wearing lol. She seems to like wearing it hahaha. 

1 hour ago, Peekaboohoo said:

Always make me very happy when I see any long time dedicated minoz shows signs of them liking KGE. Minoz_moonshine is definitely on our ship, don't you think? 

She is definitely on this ship. The way she refers to Ggone as aunt Goeun instead of the character Taeul, is very telling lol! :hwaiting2:

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Spoiler alert because I'm detecting a lurker in this happy ship who keeps either putting unamused or off topic as comments to our content. 

Spoiler

@yin yintinyes, that's you. This is a shipper thread. If you're not amused or don't even like our ship stop lurking here and leave please. I can see your fan level is at 0. Thanks. 

• Off-Topic 1
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 3

Ok now we know for certain, why they are celebrating in Nov 8 photo. In JEC house, Demi caption im so excited, Wdh reply with close mouth laugh emoji and love emoji by JEC. This is them celebrating.

Accept for Lmh caption cheers to your head(kge hair), Wdh caption why are you crying(noona) and Kge caption long time no see the king with black emoji(crying miss her bf, and take photo immediately). This two missing each other with secret code. And Wdh is again the middle man. Weeeee is Friday! I hope they post today. :phew:

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

Spoiler alert because I'm detecting a lurker in this happy ship who keeps either putting unamused or off topic as comments to our content. 

Reveal hidden contents

@yin yintinyes, that's you. This is a shipper thread. If you're not amused or don't even like our ship stop lurking here and leave please. I can see your fan level is at 0. Thanks. 

@DianaMishka same to you.you also put me unamused face but i'm really dont care. i'm even not mention it before.this unrespectful.there are many shippers here had experienced once they got unamused face also off topic and they abide the rules then they let it go and accept with an open heart.this is a shippers thread.we dont afraid of criticism but take it as advice.you are a long time shipper. please say something good and not off topic too.everybody has own thoughts.you must accept the newbie shippers respectfully too.i'm really love our royal couple in tkem.

Edited by minHogoEunLoveForever
  • Like 3
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 1