[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

@twinkle_little_star Wish I'm as patient and optimistic as you. Do you write poems for a living? Hehe I mean that as a compliment cos you're very poetic in your writing. 

@Delphiniams So true, if it's not because of TKEM, I think I would feel quite depressed this year! This pandemic has been disastrous for many. On the other hand, I think the pandemic might have been a big help for our couple. Celebrities like them are able to have more time for themselves. If it wasn't because of covid, they would have travelled a lot more for work reason wouldn't they? This year must have made our couple, especially LMH appreciate the simple things and home life even more (hence why he doesn't see why he needs to buy more nice clothes :lol:). 

*Sigh* Miss them so much. Eagerly waiting for Movielog 4 to drop!! Come on Pyeha! 

• Like 7
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 5

37 minutes ago, Peekaboohoo said:

@twinkle_little_star Wish I'm as patient and optimistic as you. Do you write poems for a living? Hehe I mean that as a compliment cos you're very poetic in your writing. 

@Delphiniams So true, if it's not because of TKEM, I think I would feel quite depressed this year! This pandemic has been disastrous for many. On the other hand, I think the pandemic might have been a big help for our couple. Celebrities like them are able to have more time for themselves. If it wasn't because of covid, they would have travelled a lot more for work reason wouldn't they? This year must have made our couple, especially LMH appreciate the simple things and home life even more (hence why he doesn't see why he needs to buy more nice clothes :lol:). 

*Sigh* Miss them so much. Eagerly waiting for Movielog 4 to drop!! Come on Pyeha! 

@Peekaboohoo, i so agree with you. It is definitely due to this pandemic, our OTP has precious time to get to know one another on a deeper level, and develop their relationship and feelings, instead of running all over the globe doing their fan meets and projects...and I for one truly believes there are no coincidences in life. I can go on and on extolling their virtues and how lovely both of them are, but everything has been covered in our wonderful forum. Cheers to 2020, in spite of everything "bad" that has happened, still so many wonderful things have happened, including something beautiful called MinEun.

• Like 11
  • Love 3

26 minutes ago, G0g0Ming0 said:

What are the chances of LMH posting on the 18th?

Why do I feel like it’s the beginning of another drought!!sleep GIFPheyaa...in case you are lurking here,wouldn’t it be great to release your movie log on 18th where you dedicate the log to music and songs(you can sing a bit too,we won’t mind).Nothing specific just that our queen’s collab song will be releasing on the same date.We promise we will behave and not jump up and down in the bed.:piggydance:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

1 hour ago, Kaydeelee said:

Im dropping by to ask if anyone else saw the reflection from the picture frame on Ggone’s latest insta post? Uhmmm, the silhouette looks familiar. 

OMG... You’re right! I don’t know why I didn’t notice the reflection in the large frame at first. I uploaded a zoomed in section of the silhouette... It totally looks like LMH with his head tilted and his black mask on! 

F5428967-E8-DE-4-BAA-8-E8-F-3249-ABEAAF3

• Like 2
  • Shocked 3
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 3

1 hour ago, Kdramatic said:

OMG... You’re right! I don’t know why I didn’t notice the reflection in the large frame at first. I uploaded a zoomed in section of the silhouette... It totally looks like LMH with his head tilted and his black mask on!

Right? A discovery of more than a year worth of crumbs. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

@Peekaboohoo @Delphiniams You are both so right. Little did I realize i have been hooked on TKEM and following our couple so closely for most part of this year! All these scrutiny, sharing of views, shipping business would not have been do-able had we not been staying home due to the pandemic. A very strange year indeed.

@Kaydeelee @Kdramatic I think the picture was taken by her stylist and she even tagged her stylist in the IG post. KGE looked like she is in the office or something - i doubt LMH would be there and he is supposed in the midst of filming, right?

Pop quiz - Why do you think KGE cuts her hair short and even had it permed if she ends up tying her hair anyway? Why does she cut her bangs short but yet pushes them aside? Was she merely experimenting with short permed hair but decided she is much comfortable tying it (especially in hot weather)? Just curious...

• Like 7
  • Unamused 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, Onlyforlove said:

Seems like Lmh’s photographer not only liked our queen’s latest post but also commented on it.

Ooo yay, Kihoon aka shin_kiroo is fast becoming my favourite photographer :lol: I think he said "You're so cool". 

@MineunGoals I was breezing through IG and some other fan posted it too and found the translation in their discussion. Can't seem to find it again now. If I spot it again, I'll send link. 

Myment had just posted this too https://www.instagram.com/p/CHr8F36hysF/?igshid=cln99pv1187k

Omg, Pyeha, I know you want to drop Movielog 4 too :phew: 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Unamused 2
  • Wiggle 4

On 11/15/2020 at 4:30 PM, Onlyforlove said:

Hey dear, Please don’t get swayed away with such irrelevant gossips.I have seen all the pictures and in no way they seem to be relatable to him. Remember she also has a personal life.They are also normal people.I cannot sense any jealousy through her pics.She is also allowed to post whatever she wants.This gossip was specially spread by the antis to rock our peaceful ship. Don't let them get to you.

Reveal hidden contents

Trust me as per my observation, it’s not lmh she is dating.I don’t want to say it here cause let’s respect their privacy as well but it’s not lmh.She is in their close circle group of friends but it’s not LMH she is dating.I can say this with almost 90% surety cause the very next day these rumours were all over the Internet,I had noticed a post deleted from her Ig which was relatable to another post on one of the others IG.So please let’s not all these speculatiaions get to us.I hope I m not breaking any rules of the forum wringing this here.

So please once and for all let’s stop talking about other irrelevant rumour and trust both of our King and queen.Atleast we owe this to them after them being so brave posting crumbs and Specially the reunion pic.-_-

you've been very helpful.thank you

On 11/15/2020 at 10:15 PM, iksunijini said:

haii!welcome to the thread Official Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/ LTE/ LeeEul couple) @minHogoEunLoveForever.i have been surveyed around in shippers paradise until i have changed my profile name sizuka suzi to the new name because one of the shippers keep think,relate my profile name to famous singer in korea.but,no problem.

you have some doubts about the attack.in that case it may interest you to know that the MinEun witnessed it.be a person who does not discriminate but remains tolerant in thoughts and beliefs.arachi!together we wait for the good news.there are only two people who can tell you the truth.minho ssii/go eun ssii the MinEun.you have to ignore her(model)outraged pictures.a hug from me to you!!

thank you for being so thoughtful.my sincere thank you.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

How weird..?? Almost everything they do align with each other.. Hmm 

So KGE’s music collaboration with Henry is coming out tomorrow (18 nov) @ 6pm & now, from MYM’s post, the Minoz shop (new stock/products) will be available for purchase tomorrow @ 3pm (three hours before the song release). 

Why why why???:weary::weary:

• Like 2
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 6
  • Wiggle 1

19 minutes ago, gutterland said:

Apparently ‘you are cool’ is a mistranslation and here's the correct one

Yes I saw that too now.Thanks for the correction.:D

Bdw, doesn’t it seem like he gets along really well with the queen to comment so casually.I mean we do that in our close friends post don’t we. They must have got along really well during the shoot or maybe later..:hwaiting2:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 5

@Onlyforlove @yellowduck yes I agree the correct translation is more personal lol.

Also, I know they could be friends since tkem but the timing though and it is his first ever comment on her ig after how many months of following her. It's as if they became closer or have met recently. Haha Been trying my best not connect all of these but remember we ignored wdh's comment on kge about cooking that chicken soup and it was actually a prelude to their reunion haha.. In conclusion we should all learn korean now, we may have missed a lot of things! Cat Hello GIF by I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Wiggle 3

Omg omg, guys, this is so obvious. Our King showed us all that he knows how to 'tag' people on IG and it was only days ago that he tagged shin_kiroo. Now, shall we agree this, he knows FULL WELL that fans are gonna start following shin_kiroo and only if you follow him that you know straightaway he's liked or commented on KGE's post!! He KNOWS this crumb is going lead straight back to him!

This is my imaginary conversation:

Kihoon: Hyung, your wifey had just posted a photo on her IG. 

LMH: Let me see (use Kihoon's phone). I'll ask her what is she doing.

:hwaiting2:

• Like 4
  • LOL 12
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2