[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

11 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

I posted and it was the first one on page 1082, and now my post is missing!

All I said was it is understandable that both of them did not post on 5 Nov out of respect for the passing of the comedian. Is that not allowed? Names are not allowed to be explicitly mentioned? 

I also confused about this deleted post. I swear last week we are on pace 1087 then suddenly we are back to 1080. Back then I thought that my mind is playing tricks on me but when it happened the second time it kinda confused me. Are there some rule that cross that make the post deleted or something? :blink:

Btw I agree with your opinion, I think they didn't post anything to respect the recent event. On the bright side, we are less than 1 month away to December 5th!

• Like 8
  • Unamused 1

hai everyone..
the serenity of looking up at the sky can be felt by us. we find peace because the sky makes we humble. here, I just want to say, from kisses to unforgettable romantic gestures, this is the best drama couple to ever be captured on drama. everyone remembers that we will also never forget the iconic love stories we learned about from the best drama in history The King:Eternal Monarch "TKEM" remember being swept up with MIN HO SSI as Lee Gon :heart: GO EUN SSI as Tae Eul whirlwind love riding a white horse continue to intervene and protect love from harm board the parallel world which stole millions of hearts. moreover, the heartbreaking battles the Lee Gon and Tae Eul face, as well as the vibrant bustling backdrop, make it a thrilling love story with lots of twists, turns and tears. in my opinion, it’s honestly one of the most romantic drama ever. a love story that spanned a lifetime, nobody could watch "TKEM" drama without falling in love with them both through knowing this duo MINEUN love partner were at the same time living out a real-life relationship. night sky reminds me of GO EUN SSI plays character Su Jin who runs a ceramic art workshop and loves vlogs in "UNTACT" short film because there's something good about feeling her. her character and pursuits are the most remarkable. how are you, GO EUN SSI? *whoa, hold on a minute, I find myself gazing up at the sky, gullet slowly filling with rain* :D  lets make a wish may MINEUN real-life love partner, true love begins when nothing is looked for in return. be sincere and honest to each other till marriage and find peace in the eternal love. let's support and rewatch "TKEM" drama their best work. still, keep on praying, may MINEUN dream couple true.

:transforms::heart4:

source

https://tenor.com/view/lee-min-ho-eternal-king-the-king-gif-1707056

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHMyFm7JHeO/?igshid=11m7h2ye5dqlb

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAfJ2fpDbUq/?igshid=rlb7fm01mu9z

• Like 9
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 2

Missing these two. But videos like this keep the fire burning as we root tirelessly for our couple.

So why do you think she grabbed that mic? 

Why was he laughing even if she did (did it look a bit rude)? 

Were they already dating here? Or maybe he was already courting her? 

:heythere:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDSkqHdppwc/?igshid=1hmtprjzkostj

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 6

Hello chinggus! Just to drop some lines here for another date to look forward to for our love birds to give us some crumbs :). 11th November (11.11)! Familiar date? Haha Yes, JTE ID card date! I realised that it is also called Pepero day.

Here's Google excerpt : "Pepero Day is held annually on November 11, and is an observance in South Korea similar to Valentine's Day. It involves the gifting or exchange of Pepero snacks, a line of chocolate-dipped cookie sticks, with the intention of displaying affection for friends and loved ones." 

Shall we wait for this date and see if our love birds post something? :cookie:

• Like 16
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 2

3 hours ago, Lara2020 said:

Shall we wait for this date and see if our love birds post something? 

For sure. We will be waiting.

The latest post of LMH I thought also looked familiar. That wriggling of feet. 

:hwaiting2:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHFERB4huH1/?igshid=a7vyfgenj649

And then I remembered he did it too in one of his photoshoot with the pink converse for the 11.11 ads. 

:loolz:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBm7yfvhApN/?igshid=1x0315e9r03tj

And guess who did the same thing, way earlier than that? Our queen. Check out 2:56 of the BTS. 

:selfie:

That mannerism... You know what it means. IM HAPPY. 

:luvarrow::hooray2:

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 4

Hello my ladies, ahjumma, maknae, chingus, just to drop by to say, keep strong in this drought. I rather not to have update then heart turbulence video from Lmh. It gave me mix emotion. :sweatingbullets:

And i would like to scream, i think i got the idea what no.5 significant to this couple.

IS THE MONTH THEY GOT CASTED LAST YEAR! THEY WERE OFFERED THE ROLE AND THEIR FIRST MEETING TOGETHER ARE IN MAY 2019! WEEEEEEE!!

Does he really fall at the first meeting? Ehem, is his first fl after hiatus for 2yrs. Man need a women to boost energy. His lucky that women is Kge. :phew:

My bipolar and mix personalities is back. Mianhae if this clues has been mentioned. :sweatingbullets:

Trying to keep myself positive, inline, sane, faithful, trust, logical and realistic. Delulu is no more my game. Happy weekend! B)

31 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Tkem ost played at kbee 2020

Yaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh i scream in the middle of the nite watching that awesome video and musical. IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!! WARRGGHH i cry!!  :cutekitty:

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, Prerna said:

Tkem ost played at kbee 2020

2 hours ago, masunni said:

SO BEAUTIFUL!!! WARRGGHH i cry!!

Yes, tears just flows through my eyes when I watched this :bawling:. TKEM just can't let me go or I can't let TKEM go ....arghhh...I'm crying like a baby again. 

7 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

That mannerism... You know what it means

Because they are happy...I'm only full with tears of happiness!!! 

:heart1:

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

9 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

Ost The King: Eternal Monarch (Ochestra ver.) | [KBEE 2020 ASEAN] K- POP & K- DRAMA OST CONCERT

wrestlemania vii wrestling GIF by WWE

And now I miss them more

Tobey Maguire Reaction GIF

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

'My Love' OST sang by Gummy is one of my favourite and to have this OST played in an orchestra setting brings a different level of feels altogether. The video montage at the background just makes our hearts weep. The whole drama was so intricately written, and then beautifully portrayed our leads. 

Sigh. What have we gotten ourselves into? We moved on from so many things in life but TKEM and MinEun.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

The pick up line from Tkem for the musical orchestra

"I also realize i never told you this, Saranghae" - LeeGon

Wargghhh i got goosebump Lmh voice at the podium full with musical instruments. That intro is awesome! My speaker replaying loudly non stop and i about to get a word from my neighbour soon. My family quitely with their own headset. Mom rule the house as mom heart so full and warm today. Woohooooo. :please:

• Like 8
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

'My Love' OST sang by Gummy is one of my favourite and to have this OST played in an orchestra setting brings a different level of feels altogether. The video montage at the background just makes our hearts weep. The whole drama was so intricately written, and then beautifully portrayed our leads. 

Sigh. What have we gotten ourselves into? We moved on from so many things in life but TKEM and MinEun.

Totally agree with you. 'My Love' OST sung by Gummy in an orchestra setting, with TKEM mantage with some of our favorite scenes, brought back precious memories when we were watching TKEM when they were still shooting, and we all watched all the BTS and waited each week for the airing, and seeing our 2 beautiful couple interacting sweetly on and off screen, really makes me feel emotional, and tears in my eyes. And to top it off, LMH's voice over confessing his love. I can totally imagine myself sitting watching the orchestra live, absorbing all that feels, and feeling totally surrounded by such sweet vibes and immersing myself in it. We are so blessed to have been a part of TKEM as it was still airing. Those that watched afterwards would not know the full impact of what we experienced from March when we saw stills from the shooting till June, and even till now, we are still hungry for every BTS, fanmade vids and every little titbit we can get on TKEM. TKEM really saved 2020 and gave us so much beauty. And i was so grateful this morning to have woken up to the video of the KBEE 2020 ASEAN K-POP & K-DRAMA OST CONCERT and see LMH's and KGE's faces across the huge screen. I am still emotional till now hours later...Happy Sunday all 

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, Kdramatic said:

LMH posted on IG with The King crew!!!! And it looks like KGE is the one taking the picture!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHUXiaGBgpP/?igshid=1fyqnpr1jxdok

YEEEESSS YESS! SLIDE TO THE SECOND PICTURE IT'S GGONEKIM FOR SURE WHO TAKES THE PICTURE..

I've been rewatching TKEM nonstop yesterday and they give us this.

MY HEAARTTTT CANT HANDLE THIS

• Like 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 5