[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

5 hours ago, Love GoEun said:

Those worries can't be avoided, but LMH being a gentleman the way I see him, hopefully, he will be consistent and will not throw us out of the ship.

I'm sure he will protect KGE from receiving hurtful comments, that explains also why he is not promoting on his IG, rather his agency doing it for him in other social media platforms. 

@Love GoEun I like LMH when I get to know him better from TKEM and his bravery to post pics of KGE in his IG, as well as his July 2nd post. It shows he is someone who will take the lead to protect KGE in this relationship by being proactive upfront to post her pics and crumbs in his IG, indirectly telling his fans to back off because he is outright showcasing her.

@gutterland  @samantha12 Thanks for your confidence in this ship. I, too,believe in what we are believing. The posts, the coincidences, and all the vibes we were getting cannot be wrong in all our eyes and somewhat rationale thinking amongst us. Besides, I really have not thought much that their posting during TKEM was really purely for promotional reasons because they are not even using official pics. Post TKEM, they no longer need to promote but yet the July 2nd posting was too telling, and all the 5th of the month postings were very strange to be coincidences. Perhaps some recent postings of his, especially where christianboy and others were involved, were indeed group outings with the movielog intention in mind. Besides, KGE herself was busy then for Untact, I think. 

Anyway, LMH has chosen this timing of pachinko filming to post his movielog. Either he is very keen to get his messages conveyed urgently, or he knows he will be even busier later or this project has commenced long enough to be ready for debut now. Whatever it is, it has nothing to do with Pachinko. Whoever that compares his choice of song to a girl that looks like his pachinko female lead in the music video, is way too desperate to link something so remote. I just cannot believe OIMs prefer this new female lead to KGE? Come on, I cannot even think of a more deserving girlfriend/ wife for LMH but KGE herself.

Anyway, if I read and remember correctly, that tarot card reader said to watch out for announcement in November? Not advocating anything, but lets all watch this space!

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 5

Reading Pachinko and I'm finding it difficult to put the book down! I'm about half way through. I feel mentally exhausted somehow. I think it's because I'm reading it with LMH face as Hansu and KMH face as Sunja. Although my heart will ache when I see LMH in the film with a different leading lady, I'm also very excited for him. Hansu is a big role to take on and for me, it does absolutely feel like LMH is the perfect person to portray Hansu. 

Our Pheya is revealing a lot about himself in the latest Vlogs. It saddens me to think what's life like when you can't step out in public whenever you like during the day. Anyhow...i think we still need to stay calm. I was surprised ep2 came out quite soon after the first one. So, hopefully he'll keep them coming. For now, I refuse to even take notice of any remarks on Twitter or IG about any of his ex. She/they are completely irrelevant in my POV. 

Such a lot to digest all of a sudden. @samantha12 Hope you're OK. And @pretty_JULY Praying for safety of everyone in your country. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

1 hour ago, Love GoEun said:

I don't know how true this is (just correct me if I am wrong) but I just found in one twitter post about the music used by LMH in his movielog ep 2. They said, when you watch the youtube video of the song, the girl looks like his leading lady in Pachinko. So I guess, that is his way or subtle way of promoting the film, and introducing his leading lady. 

Should I doubt about his closeness to KGE? Was it all about promotional strat during TKEM because he just came back from MS and need to test the water back then to check if his supporters are still present in his life?

But I am still holding on to July 2 post and will still wait for their Nov 5 post of them. If none, then this will be my first heartbreak as a shipper. 

There were even OIMs posting that after TKEM, KGE will be forgotten. To answer that, well she is still on top in online voting and her short film has garnered 6M views in 2 weeks.  

@Love GoEun relax the girl in mv is not the LF pachinko (kim minha). they’re look alike though.On the MV desc it has AN TAE JOO as the cast. 

Below is the FL. I’ve been lurking on her IG lately lol :ph34r::phew:

Pls God don't let curiosity kills this cat :w00t:

she updates her igs 5hrs ago apparently, a selca with braid hair. Teenage sunja hairstyle maybe?

Spoiler

28-F96696-400-B-488-B-AD6-D-1-F2321-C386

I’m curious why in almost articles i read abt the cast of pachinko, they stated kim minha will play the role of TEENAGE sunja. Does it mean later on they’ll announce other cast to play older sunja? Pachinko will hv 8 eps if i’m not mistaken, so maybe the first half sunja will be played by her and the other half by other actress? I haven’t read pachinko so i don’t know about the age span of sunja. 
or maybe this series will have season 2 , to tell the story of older sunja? 

Ah anyway.. Come rain come shine, come new FL or new ML, Queen and King will always stick together cos they’re made out of glue, HALLELUJAH AMEN

Yorobun..keep your faith high in our queen and king :wub:

:handsup::ok:

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 3

4 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

it shows he is someone who will take the lead to protect KGE in this relationship by being proactive upfront to post her pics and crumbs in his IG, indirectly telling his fans to back off because he is outright showcasing her.

Besides, KGE herself was busy then for Untact, I think. 

Anyway, LMH has chosen this timing of pachinko filming to post his movielog. Either he is very keen to get his messages conveyed urgently, or he knows he will be even busier later or this project has commenced long enough to be ready for debut now. Whatever it is, it has nothing to do with Pachinko. Whoever that compares his choice of song to a girl that looks like his pachinko female lead in the music video, is way too desperate to link something so remote. I just cannot believe OIMs prefer this new female lead to KGE? Come on, I cannot even think of a more deserving girlfriend/ wife for LMH but KGE herself.

Anyway, if I read and remember correctly, that tarot card reader said to watch out for announcement in November? Not advocating anything, but lets all watch this space!

Sorry to cut your post @AquariusMY but i always agree with your post.

I can't wait for whatever announcement in nov based on the tarot card.

also, i agree, The vlog (and the song) has absolutely nothing to do with pachinko. 

4 hours ago, Eatjane said:

she updates her igs 5hrs ago apparently, a selca with braid hair. Teenage sunja hairstyle maybe?

I’m curious why in almost articles i read abt the cast of pachinko, they stated kim minha will play the role of TEENAGE sunja. Does it mean later on they’ll announce other cast to play older sunja? 

@Eatjane they kept referring to her as teenage sunja bec she was a teenage mom and it was important to highlight her age gap with Hansu who was in his 30s when they had an affair. Though when i saw the cast for other characters (next generation), they are way more mature (than Minha Kim) . I also thought of the possibility of an older actress to play older sunja (the book ended when she was in her 50s).  Just like in The Crown, different actors per character per time period

@Peekaboohoo it's so hard to put the book down. Great storytelling and it helped that we know lmh will be playing hansu so i picture him in the scenes in my mind. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

6 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

Whatever it is, it has nothing to do with Pachinko. Whoever that compares his choice of song to a girl that looks like his pachinko female lead in the music video, is way too desperate to link something so remote. I just cannot believe OIMs prefer this new female lead to KGE? Come on, I cannot even think of a more deserving girlfriend/ wife for LMH but KGE herself.

She’s liked by everyone she works with so there’s high likelihood that he respects her too, whether it goes beyond professional or not.  Remember she got lots of hate for being with other male stars too.  I don’t understand how you could hate someone for that when you are not even a factor, like these stars have no right to lead their real lives cause they have to live for others?  Makes no sense to me. They should wish that he can be with someone so humble, talented and lovely.  They don’t come better than her and she’s up there with the Jeon Do Hyun and Kim Hyesoo in stardom quality. I think those type of fans who hate just want him to live for them or with someone he clearly outshines.  That won’t happen with someone of KGE’s caliber.  Unfortunately, he’s attracted a lot of these types of fans because he’s so handsome and his popularity was driven by his looks (he is talented though). KGE is about acting and not popularity so superficials won’t like her.  I think they complement each other but no one should assume that she’s the lucky one because it’s probably rare to come across someone so naturally radiant and happy as KGE; as said by everyone that works with her.  That’s a discredit to her to assume that they wouldn’t be both lucky to have each other (if the case).  Also, side note is why so many women fans are just hateful to any women that isn’t their beauty standard, which has pressured so many to get surgery to please others.  The fact that KGE hasn’t also probably bothers them too since she’s classically beautiful without the extras, even without makeup.  Sorry if this is long but so tired of seeing ppl bash women.  This fandom is great though because I see no bashing of anyone on here and high effort of respect in the posts.  I can tell it’s a lot of non Koreans and appreciate cause sometimes my peeps can be very judgmental (Korean netizens I mean). 

• Like 8
  • Love 9

Let’s be clear in one thing, OIMs are not against shipping. Lmh’s is been shipped with -the one who’s married happily, the one who’s been in a happy relationship, the one who got married and divorced. They absolutely don’t care about them cos they know those ships are nonexistent. They are against Kge shipped with Lmh ‘cos they also saw what we saw. He wearing his heart on his sleeves for her, orbiting around her, every time looking only at her and laughing at all the silly things she did, lingering touches and stares after the takes. Caring for her and praising her in every chance he got. He never left her side even during breaks unlike his other dramas where he's been always seen either resting or playing video games. They know the significance of the May8th photo., which didn’t have any promotional caption and the July 2 beginning and ending post on her birthday.
Isn’t it hilarious that they implied, the ep2 movie log song was to promote his new leading lady( who was not her in the video by the way)while they don’t even acknowledge the significance of the fact he posted a romantic song on KGE's  bday.
For them MinEun ship is the real threat and they will do everything in their ability to shake it ans sink it , like promoting the new FL and supporting all other costars of him except Kge. Shaming her and her fans and calling her names. They are the ones who created all the unnecessary rumors a while back. So don’t heed any attention to their claims and theories.
All the receipts we have is from our captain himself. Please trust him and respect him. They are both actors by profession and will have to act with handsome/beautiful partners in their coming projects and promoting their projects is also part of their job. If you think he’s a playboy who goes on flirting with all his costars then what’s the point of shipping him with Kge. Let’s respect the man and he’s done more than what we could ask for. He’s showing glimpse of his PERSONAL LIFE through the movie logs and we should be grateful for all the efforts he’s taken. She may not have been with him during his walks but I believe that the song is for her

Spoiler

and don’t forget about the focus he has given on his shoes in the last video. According to thisisneverthat ig story they only tagged Kge and Kyj ,but didn’t tag Lmh (though they post his photos along with Kge)cos they r the ones who bought the shoes from the store. So who bought LMH's shoes???!!!!!

In short, let’s not get insecure about their future leads and keep on supporting them in all the ventures they want to take.
I know it’s very annoying when others ship come and claim our crumbs as of their own. Just ignore all of them. Let them claim all they want. Let’s not waste our time discussing about them and lets use it for hyping up our precious OTP. They are both unpretentious and humble human beings who deserves each other.

More importantly, never forget all the crumbs we got:

Here's a beautiful quote for our couple:
'Cause we're living in a world of fools. Breaking us down when they all should let us be, we belong to you and me'
@pretty_JULYI hope you and your loved ones are safe. You are always in our prayers
  • Like 14
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 6
  • Wiggle 1

54 minutes ago, Ms.sunshine said:

Let’s be clear in one thing, OIMs are not against shipping. Lmh’s is been shipped with -the one who’s married happily, the one who’s been in a happy relationship, the one who got married and divorced. They absolutely don’t care about them cos they know those ships are nonexistent. They are against Kge shipped with Lmh ‘cos they also saw what we saw. He wearing his heart on his sleeves for her, orbiting around her, every time looking only at her and laughing at all the silly things she did, lingering touches and stares after the takes. Caring for her and praising her in every chance he got. He never left her side even during breaks unlike his other dramas where he's been always seen either resting or playing video games. They know the significance of the May8th photo., which didn’t have any promotional caption and the July 2 beginning and ending post on her birthday.
Isn’t it hilarious that they implied, the ep2 movie log song was to promote his new leading lady( who was not her in the video by the way)while they don’t even acknowledge the significance of the fact he posted a romantic song on KGE's  bday.
For them MinEun ship is the real threat and they will do everything in their ability to shake it ans sink it , like promoting the new FL and supporting all other costars of him except Kge. Shaming her and her fans and calling her names. They are the ones who created all the unnecessary rumors a while back. So don’t heed any attention to their claims and theories.
All the receipts we have is from our captain himself. Please trust him and respect him. They are both actors by profession and will have to act with handsome/beautiful partners in their coming projects and promoting their projects is also part of their job. If you think he’s a playboy who goes on flirting with all his costars then what’s the point of shipping him with Kge. Let’s respect the man and he’s done more than what we could ask for. He’s showing glimpse of his PERSONAL LIFE through the movie logs and we should be grateful for all the efforts he’s taken. She may not have been with him during his walks but I believe that the song is for her

Hide contents

and don’t forget about the focus he has given on his shoes in the last video. According to thisisneverthat ig story they only tagged Kge and Kyj ,but didn’t tag Lmh (though they post his photos along with Kge)cos they r the ones who bought the shoes from the store. So who bought LMH's shoes???!!!!!

In short, let’s not get insecure about their future leads and keep on supporting them in all the ventures they want to take.
I know it’s very annoying when others ship come and claim our crumbs as of their own. Just ignore all of them. Let them claim all they want. Let’s not waste our time discussing about them and lets use it for hyping up our precious OTP. They are both unpretentious and humble human beings who deserves each other.

More importantly, never forget all the crumbs we got:

Here's a beautiful quote I saw it on twitter from @hizyapak for our couple:
'Cause we're living in a world of fools. Breaking us down when they all should let us be, we belong to you and me'

Thank you for the uplifting reminder of why we are all here in this forum: to keep our focus and prayers for our beautiful, honest, humble, authentic OTP and not be easily swayed by any rumours or tactics by anyone wanting to sink this ship. I totally agree with all that you said, and btw, that quote is from a song that was on YT and someone dedicated that song to our OTP. It is simply beautiful to see the music video with clips of our couple. Very addictive. I listened to it numerous times when TKEM just ended and I missed them very much. Have a blessed Monday. 

• Like 10

12 hours ago, Love GoEun said:

I don't know how true this is (just correct me if I am wrong) but I just found in one twitter post about the music used by LMH in his movielog ep 2. They said, when you watch the youtube video of the song, the girl looks like his leading lady in Pachinko. So I guess, that is his way or subtle way of promoting the film, and introducing his leading lady. 

Should I doubt about his closeness to KGE? Was it all about promotional strat during TKEM because he just came back from MS and need to test the water back then to check if his supporters are still present in his life?

But I am still holding on to July 2 post and will still wait for their Nov 5 post of them. If none, then this will be my first heartbreak as a shipper. 

There were even OIMs posting that after TKEM, KGE will be forgotten. To answer that, well she is still on top in online voting and her short film has garnered 6M views in 2 weeks.  

Hi... I am sorry but maybe you should block those people on social media who are saying such nonsense. I mean that is one of the most ludicrous things to say. They are desperate to discredit KGE that they are willing to take anything that its almost funny. Not to take anything from the new leading lady, but she is a rookie (but I am sure she will rise in her career in due time) and KGE is already well established and well respected.

Even if I am not a LMH long-time fan I believe in my heart that he would not do such a thing. He does not do things for attention; rather he thinks about his actions and consequences. Therefore I do not believe that he would simply post something just to test waters especially when it involves his FL. i am confident that KGE and LMH are very close and are protected by their circle of friends. I know if I am in his shoes with his past experiences I would be very careful about my relationships.

For me personally, even if he doesnt post on the 5th I will not be discouraged. As long as he does not deny anything related to KGE i will stay put in this ship 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 3

1 hour ago, Nisa H said:

Hi... I am sorry but maybe you should block those people on social media who are saying such nonsense. I mean that is one of the most ludicrous things to say. They are desperate to discredit KGE that they are willing to take anything that its almost funny. Not to take anything from the new leading lady, but she is a rookie (but I am sure she will rise in her career in due time) and KGE is already well established and well respected.

Even if I am not a LMH long-time fan I believe in my heart that he would not do such a thing. He does not do things for attention; rather he thinks about his actions and consequences. Therefore I do not believe that he would simply post something just to test waters especially when it involves his FL. i am confident that KGE and LMH are very close and are protected by their circle of friends. I know if I am in his shoes with his past experiences I would be very careful about my relationships.

For me personally, even if he doesnt post on the 5th I will not be discouraged. As long as he does not deny anything related to KGE i will stay put in this ship 

I personally think that even if we have blocked any news that they purposely gave to discredit KGE, there will be more still from negative people who simply do not like/hate KGE for no substantial or worthy reason, just because they have a lot of negativeness they need to get rid of from inside their hearts. They are the ones with the issues inside them, specifically inside their hearts, so i would simply ignore them. People who spread hate will just receive more hate or negative vibes because they attract similar vibes around them. 

I alao believe wholeheartedly that LMH is a really decent and wonderful person, with admirable qualities, and will never resort to anything underhanded to gain more popularity or attention on himself. Even without doing much in his social media, he gained about 100-200k followers every week, and that is a hugh number. Previously, i often worried every week his followers increased because i remember KGE's fear of obsessive fans of their Oppa, but then i eventually realised that this is inevitable, because you cannot stop new fans from following LMH on his soscial media. So this is something that our OTP have to face and overcome, and i believe they will actually become stronger together. 

So far, we have more codes from LMH himself and at times, from KGE, than others have been given. So i believe we should just enjoy the cruise. After all, it is a really luxurious cruise, and the waters, at times unpredictable waves, but relatively have been very smooth sailing.

• Like 8
  • Love 2

@samantha12 @Senseandstyle @gutterland Fellow ladies, I believe we all know we cannot be entirely wrong with what we have seen all these months. I really do not think we are delusional in this matter. Therefore, lets wait patiently to see what will happen next. I must admit this whole affair is a little too exciting and heart pounding for me, and all these secret shipping and fangirling (despite not even being a full fledged fan) is keeping me very busy indeed. This is my only avenue to voice out. 

@Peekaboohoo I too do not look forward to seeing LMH with another leading lady. But I tell myself that at least we know how this storyline goes and we can expect how the leads' characters will turn out. On the contrary, we were biting our nails every week watching TKEM, not knowing if the King will have a happy ending with his Queen. We also had all the BTSs and press con/interviews to divulge in, witnessing LMH falling in love for real. This new leading lady in Pachinko is young and still developing herself as an actress. Fear not, KGE is in his heart.

@Eatjane you are right, our King and queen are sticking to each other like glue, haha. I am sure they had a lot of time to spend together after TKEM and how much of a coincidence two persons can have in updating IG on the same day? Let's not forget Appa Kim even liked some comments relating to LMH.

@Yoyoyo @Ms.sunshine After watching KGE in her dramas/films, awards shows, etc I must say KGE has the kind of beauty that you cannot unsee. Once you see it, you cannot deny it. Only the ones who have to put on makeup in public are the ones not confident enough with themselves. I totally agree when Ms.Sunshine says some of the Minoz are clearly afraid because they too cannot deny that LMH is obviously very much into KGE, something that was never once seem before in LMH. This reality has caused fear in them. 

It is the very fact that LMH wore his heart on his sleeves and behaving totally smitten with KGE, that has made me admire him. A true man is not afraid to show his feelings and pursue what he wants. And that he is not going after the top models or sexy actresses. He is going after your girl next door with natural beauty, who doesn't even dress up on her usual days, but looks very glamorous in shoots and formal events. This is a girl who can make him grounded yet propel him to succeed further.

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

1 hour ago, AquariusMY said:

@samantha12 @Senseandstyle @gutterland Fellow ladies, I believe we all know we cannot be entirely wrong with what we have seen all these months. I really do not think we are delusional in this matter. Therefore, lets wait patiently to see what will happen next. I must admit this whole affair is a little too exciting and heart pounding for me, and all these secret shipping and fangirling (despite not even being a full fledged fan) is keeping me very busy indeed. This is my only avenue to voice out. 

Hahaha I feel you. I'm still in this rabbit hole and nobody in my real life knows I'm here fangirling. I work from home so I'm stuck at home almost 24/7. Can't go out and enjoy outside world because of covid so I don't have anything to divert my attention to during free time. Watched multiple shows and movies but I can't find something that can keep me away from this shipping business LOL. Though I have twitter and IG, this forum is also my only avenue to voice out so I'm glad you gals are still here. I was just a casual viewer, not a minoz nor arjenia. I also don't consider my self as full-fledged fan of both yet as I think I have not exerted enough effort to be considered as one (but I still vote in that chewy app with my minute amount of hearts though despite losing interest because of the collaboration going on between the rival fandoms haha). But I can say I admire and respect both that I genuinely hope for their happiness be it with each other or with other people.

But of course my ultimate wish is that happiness is with each other. I mean, just watch this. (yes still shamelessly rewatching this again and again :joy:). Just exudes pure happiness and love. 

Edited by gutterland
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

18 hours ago, twinkle_little_star said:

hai everyone..
following our heart isn't easy and anyone who tries to tell us it is hasn't done it long enough. I just want to say, we'll encounter challenges along the way, but one thing is for certain, if we want to realize a deeply fulfilling and joy-filled life then we must decide to be true to ourselves follow our heart with a sense of urgency because the truth is, following our heart is tough but so worth it. from my view point, I have learned from the strength in throughline "UNTACT" short film GO EUN SSI, who performed role Su Jin as Vlogger was overflowing with passion. there were fascinating scenes which she acted pass by walkway and cry wholeheartedly in the middle of a drizzle. being such an easy-going woman, she will definitely accept. I believe on her that she wasn't pretending to be in sadness mood and she was of the utmost sincerity. sometimes, things feel right. other times, we just rationally figure based on various factors that we're on the right path. in both cases, we're making an assumption and will often be proven wrong in time. so, why not I meet the challenges head-on instead of hiding in wait for Su Jin to spring up on me? *whoa, hold on a minute, let me exhale* :D in my opinion, when agreeing to the role, did GO EUN SSI know that, like her character, she would completely fall in love with Su Jin? however, this isn't anything to fret because every effort made to follow our heart will always bring us closer to our dream and goals. from my point of view, this is a tricky one. people do change. most of what makes us who we are includes the conditions we live in and things we experienced and these can change. for that reason, we need to know that it's okay to change course along the way don't confuse this with settling and end up holding ourselves back because of it. stay strong, be calm and keep in faith. may MINEUN love partner loved each other for real as long as they're happy and the fact remains: the actors MINEUN become closer and closer during filming The King:Eternal Monarch  

@twinkle_little_star  hello chingu.firstly,

i must give credit to Imino for getting the movielog ep.2 uploaded on time to his lovely fans.how sweet!thank you Imino-ssi!i've thought Imino attached with his favourite ballad songs coz his ballads are great and we all know how much Imino loves singing ballad.secondly,as your writing become reference and was approaching calmness one or three shippers heart here.i feel and find it cheering sign and i've to give credit to you too.thank you chingu for the kind words and the motivation and i hope the ship is sailing smoothly.i feel Imino is copying GGone-ssi.she's likely to be enthusiastic about every workout.i'm happy for this couple.do you still remember(God truly made both of them for one another)a long-time fans minoz.i'm totally with you.lets support MinEun couple whatever it takes.i would say goodbye lastly,wish you all stay safe wear a mask always shippers.

Edited by forme26 fi
  • Like 7
  • Love 3