[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

34 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

I didn’t see that. Would you mind giving me the link?

They share the same make up artist. I bet that mirror is probably not theirs but the make up artist's. 

The ex also posted some night / early morning walks recently. 

But then again, celebrities are into those kind because that's the only time they could go out most likely without causing any commotion. 

I still believe in the July 2 post and the only girl (the Queen) in his Instagram with romantic vibes. 

:hooray2:

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 2

40 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

Seems like the first time, correct me if I am wrong 

34 minutes ago, pretty_JULY said:

He did like his birthday post last June 22. He liked even without following. 

Ah right, I read somewhere that he liked his post before even without following him but didn't know it was his birthday post. So this is the 2nd time he liked his post and the first time since he followed him. That's interesting..

34 minutes ago, pretty_JULY said:

PS. Our country is currently being hit by a devastating supertyphoon. Please include us in your prayers. Thank you so much. 

Praying for you and your family's safety and all the people in the affected areas. I think we are from the same country but it's quite opposite from where I live. I hope this typhoon weakens and leave the country soon. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

Do you all think the late night strolls were taken on purpose for his movielog? Or he just happened to have the idea to use his personal recordings for the movielog? Did he post such pics on his IG with the intention as a prelude to the movielog? Oh well, whatever it is that he is trying to do, I hope he is sincere in what he wants to convey and that he is enjoying the process. 

I believe all of his posts on pics and videos in his IG are truly what he felt and wanted to convey back in those times. In fact, I do believe all those pics relating to KGE that he posted, as well as his July 2nd posts are genuinely intended to express himself and his thoughts, as well as to introduce KGE to his fans. From the beginning, I feel he has a well thought-of plan, and that is to slowly bring KGE into his public life so that we are all prepared when he makes any announcement in the future. Besides, I do think he has deliberately been the one between the two to be posting all the crumbs, to show that he is the smitten one pursuing KGE. That way, she will hopefully get lesser backlashes.

In short, July 2nd post is sacred and I think it was his way to show KGE he wants to be part of her life.

Gosh, why does his actions always throw us off balance and make us have so many different feels? His movielog certainly makes us think and feel too much.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Love 6
  • Thirsty 1

@AquariusMY

I agree with everything you said here. I find it a bit irrigated that some people thought the 2nd July post is job related. How is that even possible? I believe that LMH is not the type of guys who let the fans go crazy just to take advantage of them. I firmly believe that he posted them because of the reasons that many of us stated here before. For the time being, I am waiting to see if some of our theories are true or not - a bigger surprise is lurking ahead.

• Like 9
  • Wiggle 2

@DianaMishkathat explains the similarity. Although, I have seen some twitter posts that KGE liked the posts of her stylist with the ex on it. That only proves that our KGE being close to her stylist and not intimidated at all or threatened by the ex being active nowadays.

@AquariusMY certainly, there are moments that stones are thrown on our ship to sink. I have also some doubts for like two weeks ago, especially with that worry in mind if ever he will post the pics of his leading lady in Pachinko having the same vibe and aura he had with KGE, then I would say done deal. 

However, we keep the same level of hopes and respect towards them, regardless of the outcome in the end. The right timing will definitely come.

My only prayers are for KGE to be protected from bashing. Because I have seen few posts from hardcore OIMs giving their POV and indirectly comparing KGE to the new leading lady who they say is more sophisticated and fitting for pyeha. That is just a few for now, what more if LMH posts pics of her sooner or later, another moment for the bashers to volt-in against KGE. 

Those worries can't be avoided, but LMH being a gentleman the way I see him, hopefully, he will be consistent and will not throw us out of the ship.

I'm sure he will protect KGE from receiving hurtful comments, that explains also why he is not promoting on his IG, rather his agency doing it for him in other social media platforms. 

There will always be comparison between KGE and the current leading lady, but I trust the gentleman personality of LMH of not posting anything that can withdraw the trust of KGE. 

Keep safe everyone. God Bless. 

• Like 11
  • Sad 2

Sometimes I am really curious about the timing of LMH posts and worry that I may be indeed too invested in this ship.

Before the shooting, he posted here and there, and he was secretly preparing the Vlog actually. He knew he wouldn’t have time to continue the lovestagram during filming? He chose to reveal this new project of him (don’t know if this counts as work or not, as the videos do give more of a causal vibe) after he started working on the new drama. This project fills the gap perfectly. 

I am now even more looking forward to 5th Nov. 

• Like 8
  • Wiggle 1

@AquariusMY I personally don't think all his night strolls are related to work. But I have this feeling that some of his posts that are linked to christiandiorboy are related to work. Shinkiro who is his cinematographer follows christiboy and his stylist on ig. The only celebrities he follows are kge and lmh, he don't follow ilwo and kb. I think they filmed ep 2 to give fans glimpse of what he's like when he does his night stroll which I think he genuinely enjoys lately. And "coincidentally", we got to know this night strolling habit of his on kge's bday. I think we got 3 night stroll posts which as of now are not linked with his friends or staff. The july2 posts and the one where he wore yankee cap. 

• Like 13

38 minutes ago, gutterland said:

@AquariusMY I personally don't think all his night strolls are related to work. But I have this feeling that some of his posts that are linked to christiandiorboy are related to work. Shinkiro who is his cinematographer follows christiboy and his stylist on ig. The only celebrities he follows are kge and lmh, he don't follow ilwo and kb. I think they filmed ep 2 to give fans glimpse of what he's like when he does his night stroll which I think he genuinely enjoys lately. And "coincidentally", we got to know this night strolling habit of his on kge's bday. I think we got 3 night stroll posts which as of now are not linked with his friends or staff. The july2 posts and the one where he wore yankee cap. 

Wow! Great observation. Thanks. 

:highonflowers:

Somebody help translate please. 

Illwoo and dohwan commenting. 

https://twitter.com/minho_minoztr/status/1322857805724983296?s=20

• Like 9

hai everyone..
following our heart isn't easy and anyone who tries to tell us it is hasn't done it long enough. I just want to say, we'll encounter challenges along the way, but one thing is for certain, if we want to realize a deeply fulfilling and joy-filled life then we must decide to be true to ourselves follow our heart with a sense of urgency because the truth is, following our heart is tough but so worth it. from my view point, I have learned from the strength in throughline "UNTACT" short film GO EUN SSI, who performed role Su Jin as Vlogger was overflowing with passion. there were fascinating scenes which she acted pass by walkway and cry wholeheartedly in the middle of a drizzle. being such an easy-going woman, she will definitely accept. I believe on her that she wasn't pretending to be in sadness mood and she was of the utmost sincerity. sometimes, things feel right. other times, we just rationally figure based on various factors that we're on the right path. in both cases, we're making an assumption and will often be proven wrong in time. so, why not I meet the challenges head-on instead of hiding in wait for Su Jin to spring up on me? *whoa, hold on a minute, let me exhale* :D in my opinion, when agreeing to the role, did GO EUN SSI know that, like her character, she would completely fall in love with Su Jin? however, this isn't anything to fret because every effort made to follow our heart will always bring us closer to our dream and goals. from my point of view, this is a tricky one. people do change. most of what makes us who we are includes the conditions we live in and things we experienced and these can change. for that reason, we need to know that it's okay to change course along the way don't confuse this with settling and end up holding ourselves back because of it. stay strong, be calm and keep in faith. may MINEUN love partner loved each other for real as long as they're happy and the fact remains: the actors MINEUN become closer and closer during filming The King:Eternal Monarch "TKEM" drama. ultimately, either way, the two of them will meet someday. the only difference is whether we've decided to live out our dream and be true to ourselves or not. as for me, I suppose always support MIN HO SSI :heart: GO EUN SSI as a love partner and as an individual. still, always keep on praying, O GOD may our dream couple come true. 

stay safe and healthy everyone..

:heart2::heartxoxo::heart4: 

source:

https://youtu.be/KqoXVBrUq5g

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF_gRgblRAu/?igshid=r169vu88qhhz

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CAvNgNoAfel/?igshid=cpr803p9zz4q

• Like 11
  • Love 6

I don't know how true this is (just correct me if I am wrong) but I just found in one twitter post about the music used by LMH in his movielog ep 2. They said, when you watch the youtube video of the song, the girl looks like his leading lady in Pachinko. So I guess, that is his way or subtle way of promoting the film, and introducing his leading lady. 

Should I doubt about his closeness to KGE? Was it all about promotional strat during TKEM because he just came back from MS and need to test the water back then to check if his supporters are still present in his life?

But I am still holding on to July 2 post and will still wait for their Nov 5 post of them. If none, then this will be my first heartbreak as a shipper. 

There were even OIMs posting that after TKEM, KGE will be forgotten. To answer that, well she is still on top in online voting and her short film has garnered 6M views in 2 weeks.  

• Like 8

Have faith sis. 

Take a deep breath and a grain of salt on the rumours on Twitter.

1. If the new leading lady is in the music video, guess a lot of fans should have found out by now.

2. If he wants to promote the TV series, he can just post a selfie or photos of the location or photos with cast members. Why does he have to promote in such a subtle way? Promotion is for people to see, but not let people guess and guess. People at the end may not even find the sublet hint out. Why make a fuss over a promotion stunt that may or may not be found out?

3. He shows time and again his affection for our Queen, in all the crumbs/ bts that we shippers have analysed to death. At this point, I guess most shippers do not doubt that he is so smitten.

LMH has done so much already, at least from my point of view. Why can’t we just have a stronger faith in him? 

I am getting a bit emotional here. Feeling blue from my real life. Please skip this if anyone finds it offensive. 

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 2