[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Loved UNTACT. Only understood 50% of it but still laughed when KGE did and cried when she cried. She was absolutely amazing to watch. Kim Joo hun surprised me. He's really good actor. Both are so good together and emotions on point. The joy he felt when he saw Soojin and the loneliness when he couldn't see her even on TV, he conveyed all just through his facial expressions. The moment they sang together, WOW!!!!!!! Imagine we will get a live if the views reach 10M. Praying for that. Please Mineun fam watch it on Youtube and make it happen.:hwaiting:

I Hope Please GIF

Isn't that the BGM that plays as intro from the movie 'The Classic', the famous umbrella and rain scene. Wow!! brought all the feels back along with KGE's brilliant acting. I love you baby girl. Always shine like this.I Love You Reaction GIF

No sign of Pyeha though.........

Spoiler

Over It Reaction GIF

KGE posted!!!! yaayy!!!!

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

@Ms.sunshine Either pyeha personally message her as he wont take her spotlight today OR they watch Untact together, thats why she only post instagram after it ended. :hwaiting2:

Overall, she and the male lead nailed it beautifully!! I dont understand most of the conversation but their eyes, body language and emotion played a big role in conveying the message. I LOVE IT!! Will rewatch later. Kim Go Eun daebak! :please:

• Like 13
  • Love 1

Watched it at last! What a beautiful film which clearly doesn't need a huge deal to produce but allows Kim Joo Hun and Kim Go Eun's acting ability shine through. I could really feel the emotions. Sadness, loneliness and happiness. It depicts wonderfully how a lot of us feel during this pandemic. Our queen is a real talent. It's amazing to see that she's not afraid to try new things and choose the roles she wants to play. Wonder what Min Ho ssi thinks!!! 

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

17 minutes ago, rutch204 said:

Hello Chingus,, wanted to watch Untact but don't know how and no idea about this VPNs matters using PC...Need help...

I used Tachyon. Similarly to u, I was a bit clueless. I realised that Tachyon is supported by iOS or Android. But my laptop isn't either of those. So I just downloaded & installed it on my Android phone. All you need to do then is open it, choose Republic of Korea server and turn 'On' to connect. Then, you literally just go on to youtube as you normally would. Search for Samsung Korea channel and the film should be there. Hope this helps! :allgoodlol:

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, Peekaboohoo said:

I used Tachyon. Similarly to u, I was a bit clueless. I realised that Tachyon is supported by iOS or Android. But my laptop isn't either of those. So I just downloaded & installed it on my Android phone. All you need to do then is open it, choose Republic of Korea server and turn 'On' to connect. Then, you literally just go on to youtube as you normally would. Search for Samsung Korea channel and the film should be there. Hope this helps! :allgoodlol:

Thank you @Peekaboohoo for the prompt reply. Hope this will really help and I can finally watch Untuct.. Update you once.. :7555_attack:

• Like 5
  • Love 3

9 minutes ago, G0g0Ming0 said:

He posted

Yes, he just posted something related to "film", asking for fans' choice of styles of lettering. Whether he is going into film production, an extension of MYM biz, or just want to show support for Ggone's new short film, by relating to the word "film", it is anyone's guess. But this just means both posted on the same day again!!!! Ggone has a new film, and he says film...hahaha...this is just so lovely, both of them! 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 4

So LMH posted today and kge untact film released...

*** same day

so his post suggest that he is getting into production or producing some film 

that’s an amazing thing to hear finally we will see more content from lmh

now my shipper mind is why to post today like he could have posted this yesterday or tommorow why today and asking his 20million fans suggestion wht FONT they will chooose like comeon that’s so not him....Whts the change about LMH???

Lol....

**** theme of today’s post “FILMS”

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
  • Wiggle 6

I mean did he really had to post about his film production today!Not any other day but today!Even if we try not to link their every post togather,it ends up getting linked anyways.And for what I have read he had a shoot today, still posting on a busy day!!

• Like 10
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

hai everyone .. 

from my point of view, I've a referral from one of the latest picture GO EUN SSI posts a sign which I find incredible.

*while imitating the style she raised both her legs to fly same in her picture* :D it's generally thought that is rare shot and I'm amazed by her creativity. in my eyes, I handled almost everything differently her way of seeing the world so different from mine. she wanted to fly and I wanted to stay on the ground to wait for her and see her beautiful smile. :D            in fact, our incredibly versatile korean actress GO EUN SSI, she possessed excellent sense together with an actor Kim Joo Hun they gave the soft romance of the scenes. the short film "UNTACT" was directed by Dr Kim Jee Woon with a powerhouse of great actors, Kim Go Eun and Kim Joo Hun.      as we can see, the synopsis outlines in the story conveys the short film depicts what happens in a situation where a separated man and woman can't face each other due to the Covid-19 pandemic situation. I feel cultivating a strong, loving and supportive relationship takes time and effort. definitely, the visuals are stunning and very strongly emulate what the characters are going through. this is a great movie. so how come I don't feel the same thing that I felt in GO EUN SSI other great movies? I believe all of us intend to rewatch film "UNTACT". this is such a great way to get in quality time with one another to support each other and have fun. I'm assured of this, our MIN HO SSI was happy and missed her so much too. I second that, keep on praying and blessings to the MINEUN love partner

MIN HO SSI :heart: GO EUN SSI. may their joy increase and the pure love grow stronger from this day forward. 

:heartxoxo:    :surprisedwut:

:transforms:     :heart4:

source

https://www.instagram.com/ggonekim/

http://koreabizwire.com/samsung-to-produce-8k-movie-shot-on-galaxy-smartphones/169675

https://www.instagram.com/actorleeminho/

• Like 19
  • Love 2

He posted :heart: the fact that he chose today out of all days to post abt his production company itself proves that this isn't mere coincidence. He's trying not to be cryptic yet shows his support.

This move also proves that he is thinking abt future & his every step is well thought coz he can't be a hallyu star forever he needs to invest in somethingelse as well for his future 

So his July 2 post was absolutely well thought 

:happyshakes:

• Like 12
  • Love 3

53 minutes ago, Onlyforlove said:

I mean did he really had to post about his film production today!Not any other day but today!Even if we try not to link their every post togather,it ends up getting linked anyways.And for what I have read he had a shoot today, still posting on a busy day!!

Hi! Can you share any more information about his shoot today? I really miss having more information about his proyects. Thanks!

• Like 5