Quantcast

Not our otp related but I am seeing alottt of actors are getting casted for there next projects 

why is LMH still not announcing his

next ????

i thought he will grab some nice work soon but the year is ending already and nothing no news for even next year also 

like if he gets something for 1st quarter of next year they suppose to announce now na???

i am really curious coz we will see alott of kge in next few months I wish to see more of LMH also....

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 3
  • Replies 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• effyisme

• Prerna

• koreaboooo

• Heretorant

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone! I’m a newbie here.. have being a silent reader for weeks. I’m a minoz since 2009. I went to LMH fan meeting before, in 2013. And since then, I’m so sincerely in love with LMH bc he i

This is the one time reality is better than expectation.    You’re right, we will never move on.    Just look at the way these two siblings look at each other. I wish I had a “brother

Apologies for cutting your masterpiece of a post...   The BTS of that kiss needs a whole thesis, senior seminar, PH.D, Master's, final project, level analysis by ITSELF. For those blessed en

44 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Not our otp related but I am seeing alottt of actors are getting casted for there next projects 

why is LMH still not announcing his

next ????

i thought he will grab some nice work soon but the year is ending already and nothing no news for even next year also 

like if he gets something for 1st quarter of next year they suppose to announce now na???

i am really curious coz we will see alott of kge in next few months I wish to see more of LMH also....

He is too expensive and exclusive. haha :takemymoney:

Looking at his previous project, it always take at least a year or 2 for new one. Normally after he finish 1 project, he will have a lot oversea cf and fan meeting to attend.

Unfortunately this year become his long break due to covid. But to me, this is a good opportunity for him to love and know each other family. GOD does work wonder to some people. Work can always wait, but love does not come easily for some people. This is their fate and destiny, why not let them enjoy it. I love him being him and l love her being her with no superficial act. Life is short, we should be happy with loves one more. :issohappy:

3 hours ago, Prerna said:

LMH told if u can’t take me for the shoot take my 7th grade soldier for my queen....

seriously I also thought so are they having only maximus in there country now and look at the way kge is sitting on him and clinging him it’s like RickRoll'D is going on.....

where the hell is pheya now????

come out of ur bunker dude ur queen and maximus ship is sailing off....

Hahaha pyeha giving his queen to shine with his 7th rank horse. He dont want to take away the attention she getting right now. This is her work, remember his quote, 'I will support all your steps and all your times'. So cool husband material so much love. Love it. :happy2:

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
5 hours ago, Sandy M said:

Sorry to bother y'all again, but I'm a straight woman and my eyes went straight to her lips and stayed there for a good 10 seconds before I realized she has other facial parts too. I can only imagine the Captain's plight all these months! :grimace:

Totally with you on this one. I've always thought she has gorgeous lips. They do draw your attention! The rest of her facial features are also very attractive of course. But those lips always look very kissable when she smiles, laughs or even when she's being serious. Without a doubt, 100%, our Pyeha is very drawn to them as well. He stares at them a lot doesn't he?! :ohboy2:

Omg, I feel as though my heart's going to burst. Dear shippers, we're all seeing the same stuff. We believe our eyes and hearts are telling us these two people are made for each other. What's more, they are both at the perfect age for a serious relationship! I pray they'll come out with it with a bang, then we'll cry happy tears :please:

• Like 1
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
3 hours ago, masunni said:

Hahaha pyeha giving his queen to shine with his 7th rank horse. He dont want to take away the attention she getting right now. This is her work, remember his quote, 'I will support all your steps and all your times'. So cool husband material so much love. Love it.

Oooh, love this thinking. He lets her have her limelight. He supports her all the way. He is not jealous of her achievements. He is proud of his better half. This is what power couple does. Silently supporting each other.

By the way, KGE looks really young and girly in the Untact interview. She tried to look sturdy with the big tie on her shirt/blouse, but her face looks so young! I mean, if I were LMH, I cannot get enough of KGE. She can pull any look for any occasion.

Of course our King is not lacking himself at all. He looks good all the time - boyish but not child-like, regal but not snobbish. There is no better looking man for KGE.

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
6 hours ago, Peekaboohoo said:

Absolutely love this stunning shot of our queen laying back on Max/Benjamin. Very brave! :love:

Not just brave, that pic is totally epic

Just now, Delphiniams said:

Not just brave, that pic is totally epic

Queen Ggone's posts these few days have made me speechless. They are just so gorgeously classic, chic, timeless with Ggone looking absolutely regal! And since yesterday i was hoping the King himself would post to sum up the lovestagram. Well, he didn't but instead, MYM followed up with just 1 post of the King himself in B/W pic (of course...duh) with a pose that is nostalgic of ep 16, with Ggone hiding in his coat pose, and also quite suspiciously very similar to Ggone's cover pose clinging to the horse. And they say that MYM is LMH himself. I noticed he liked that particular pic that MYM posted, he approved. So there i have it, "he" did post, i guess that is his lovestagram with her. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 2

Anneyoung Chingus!!

I am loving this thread again:lol::lol: for obvious reasons:P

Both King and Queen are dropping crumbs left and right enough to run a whole shipping bakery… I will gladly remain tagged as  "brain dead" rather than "living in denial" that nothing really exists between themB)

Synopsis of "Untact" short movie : How to communicate through heart , when you can't meet the person you love!

So the director seeked advise from Queen about such love story and she blushes like hell !

Rings any bell??  

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e476qn8cb6xea1omrzjq4

King likes MYM post for the first time which resembles a scene from TKEM, holding someone close to his heart and his Fan book is full of TKEM resemblances!? -  "Truth is in the eyes of the beholder"

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47f087cd412cbc562ca5

And the weekend is yet to start for me here!! Can't wait what bomb both drops next !

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 4
  • Wiggle 3
5 hours ago, HappyVibes said:

And the weekend is yet to start for me here!! Can't wait what bomb both drops next !

My weekend is yet to start as well. I'm waiting for the next best bombshell, hopefully before the Chuseok holidays.

MR. LEE MINHO:

We don' need a big announcement just yet - a simple IG post of two hands holding with the caption "Thank you. My life is beautiful" with black heart emoji would do. Since it's Korean Thanksgiving, feed us a big cake. We'd have our own Thanksgiving party too. We need energy and bigger motivation for the bigger announcement in due course.  

Ahhh....:lol::lol: We've been heard many times so let them know that we find joy in their crumbs and cakes every time. 

• Like 3
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 1

Aw Kua Lao, I think all of us are feeling the same right now! Craving the crumbs. I can't believe how hard it is! I wish I have some insider updates to share. I'm trying to remind myself, if they're in a proper relationship now, it's only realistic that they're getting used to each other's lifestyle and fit LOVE into their ever busy schedules.

Right now, i'm drinking a glass of wine, cooking a kimchi ramen and listening to TKEM soundtrack on youtube :joy: Not even kidding. I guess this is what shipping is all about, patience patience :kiss_wink:. Hope you all have a lovely weekend! 

• Like 12
  • Love 2

Ohhh the sweet morning dose of love....these gifs are so kiling....omg the way he looks at her and the way they smile....she moving forward to him and he opening his lips/mouth to gasp her in

and those eye contacts....

***** act has gone off the window for

them....

• Like 1
  • Love 11
  • Thirsty 1
On 9/18/2020 at 6:41 PM, kdfan_incad said:

MR. LEE MINHO:

We don' need a big announcement just yet - a simple IG post of two hands holding with the caption "Thank you. My life is beautiful" with black heart emoji would do. Since it's Korean Thanksgiving, feed us a big cake. We'd have our own Thanksgiving party too. We need energy and bigger motivation for the bigger announcement in due course.  

Babe, this is big announcement:lol: If our boy post something like you mentioned there is no need for any further confirmation. We can all book mass tickets to Seoul and hog the Han River, ofcourse with oxygen masks for the loss of breath due to the shock…Covid who?:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Wiggle 4