Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chinggus keep on a lookout for KGE’s update tomorrow/later!!! She said it herself she will post the rest of the shoot tomorrow ahhhhhh!!! Someone has also said that maybe an announcement is made in the interview portion of the magazine... my delulu mind wants to agree with that. The headline for the magazine is ‘fall in love’ hmmmmmmmm Fall as in the season or her actually falling in love and how Maximus is involved in her love story OK GOING BACK TO the hole for delulu shippers 

I hope our captain is triggered enough to also post tomorrow. If he does post, we will throw a party and put our clown suits on :))))

• Like 4
  • Awesome 4
  • Rickroll'D 4

3 hours ago, Itsmylifeboss said:

Nothing is coincidence.

I am loving my bold queen, well when ur partner is giving you every freaking reason to flaunt your relationship why would she try to hide it
Im gonna start shopping for their wedding! wanna join? 

What did Lt. Jong Tae Eul say?

"Not everyone can be brave so I decided to be brave." Therefore, just as Lee Gon = LMH, JTE = KGE. TKEM was written as a segway to their own love story. Why do I continue to stan this couple? Because episode 17 onwards of this love story are unfolding before our eyes. You don't get to see this everyday. :love:

In my line of work, we talk a lot about "win-win" solutions. One of the biggest reasons I am still in this ship is the feeling of how LMH and KGE continue to demonstrate that a "win-win" solution is workable. You just have to be brave!

@ItsmylifebossLet's go shopping for the wedding together. I told my friends I'm gonna camp out outside of the cathedral (or wherever is the venue) on the eve of the wedding day. I don't need to go to the reception; the blessing of the union is the most important for me. :hwaiting2:

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Rickroll'D 1
  • Wiggle 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, kdfan_incad said:

I told my friends I'm gonna camp out outside of the cathedral (or wherever is the venue) on the eve of the wedding day. I don't need to go to the reception; the blessing of the union is the most important for me. 

Your comment reminded me of the SBS television program: Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 - You Are My Destiny  where celebrity couples are featured, even giving a glimpse of their wedding huhuhuhuh. Though I'm not sure if the show is still ongoing, imagine if MinEun were to be featured on that show, it will be game over for all shippers. In the show the couples just talk about the history of their relationship, everyday life, and their marriage. Imagine if all our theories about the bts, presscon, and lovestagram are answered by MinEun themselves through that show... :wub:

• Like 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3

:getmygrooveon:Imma save up to fly over there and hang out by the Han River, with a bucket of chicken, an alley drink, and make soju/beer drink.

Hope you guys are doing okay! For y'all's in the west coast of the states I hope you guys are okay!!!

Edited by G0g0Ming0
  • Like 9
  • Thirsty 2

Many shipper discuss when exactly our couple fall for each other. Many fanfic believe they fall in love during Bifan 2015, which i back to differ as he like many others in that hall did look at her as amazing women, beautiful and sexy. And she as Lmh fan must has butterflies in stomach taking a glance at him. But I do agree on the cameraman who saw the future that day as he focus on Lmh while Kge on stage. Must remember Lmh was already in relationship at this moment. But is fanfiction so is acceptable, the beauty of imagination went wild is out of the world and i love everything written about their love story. 

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

credit Hoeunssang Youtube

Somehow i felt this relationship wasnt love at first sight, if u watch their first 2 ep bts, the sunbae hoobae and professionalism is still strong. But it does give them the first impression of their personality towards each other. I believe my guts that Lmh fall for Kge during their shoot in Daegu Nov2019. He really did saw something beautiful that day like the rest of us saw them beautifully together. He totally smitten, smile easily, laugh loudly, attentive towards her, clingy, soft, playful, staring at her eyes/lips most of the time they together and full with desire. While Kge remain professional about her feeling, but at last few bts she seems to open up towards her feeling and it shown until last ep aired. Thinking about all this make me fall in love with them all over again. :fullofhearts:

giphy.gif

FATE does play a major roles in their courting, who would believe this two could fall for each other in the drama that many against the choice of female lead. Im 1 of them, who happened to watch Tkem first 2 ep and abandon the stories but not because of the leads, more about the story line. TKem aired until ep 15 and I saw their bts on my timeline, this intrigued me to watch them again. First impression on the bts was wow the man so smitten with kge (im not lmh fan and i get to know kge while shipping her with gongyoo before) and decided to watch from ep3 to ep15 in 1 day. YES im hooked, this feels different compared to gongyoo. This feels more intense, the man is an open book, no holding back, shoot heart with eyes all the time. Lets start shipping! and sign in my soompi account again after 3years. Im crazy as my life never been the same anymore.:phew:

p/s: this ship belong to MinEun, MinGo, LeeEun and others that related to this fandom. Lurkers may find this intimidating, but we are at the phase of acceptance on how beautiful the journey has been. We not backing out until denial come from them and agencies. Some may find us delusional, but this fandom is OURS and we always bring positivity and maybe few negativity to this thread without hurting anyone along the way. SAILING TILL BOTH READY TO DOCK THE SHIP. Spread love not hate Saranghaeyo!!

• Like 5
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 2

Hello Lovelies!!! dropping by with some info on our beautiful queen!

And apparently it will be on the youtube!! I'm excited to see her on screen again!!! Hopefully we will also get more content from her interviews! 

@kdfan_incad oh oh can I join!??! I am down for the camping!! we can hold a live for the people who can't come haha 

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Okok translation says 'Untact' will be released in October!!!! yeahhhhh

• Like 10
  • Rickroll'D 2
  • Wiggle 2

I am so loving these edits.....

wish this comes true soon...

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Prerna said:

We are truly not worthy.. of this kind of regalness *bowing down*:weary:

Her eyes in the first picture - haunting.. looks right into your soul and judges you for being a poor bisch not worthy of her expensiveness..

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, markovingian markov said:

What I noticed the most is that flowers. Beside all that’s obvious (horse, etc), flowers. We’re all familiar with that flowers :wub:

THANK YOU! I was looking at her pictures thinking “Wow what a gorgeous queen” then I get to her picture with the flowers and I’m like eerrmm; are those daisies??

So now we have maximus & daisies in one photoshoot..

KIM GO EUN is really doing the most in this pictorial and I’m loving it. :highonflowers:

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Sorry to bother y'all again, but I'm a straight woman and my eyes went straight to her lips and stayed there for a good 10 seconds before I realized she has other facial parts too. I can only imagine the Captain's plight all these months! :grimace:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 9

2 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

I have a question for any South Koreans here

So does your country only have one horse available?  Did the rest of them all die?  

Hmmm

LMH told if u can’t take me for the shoot take my 7th grade soldier for my queen....

seriously I also thought so are they having only maximus in there country now and look at the way kge is sitting on him and clinging him it’s like RickRoll'D is going on.....

where the hell is pheya now????

come out of ur bunker dude ur queen and maximus ship is sailing off....

• LOL 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2