[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Am I missing something?   Did anything new happen to rehash these Miss K rumors again?

I must be truly dense because I took a look at her feed out of curiousity and there is honestly nothing there that connects her to LMH other than the fact that she follows all of his friends.

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

hai everyone   . 

I just reply to @gwin

there is nothing to be told except 

according to the lmh's shippers , they said it is just for fun . by today from sora's IG account removed three of the pictures from her IG account as usual . her number of pictures minus from the whole two posts in lmh's IG account.  frankly speaking , what I can conclude is why now she became a topic while our love support is for lmh and kge? okay , let say the answer is on the basis of our humanity we showed our kindness and love in order to maintain the good name of our kge , besides she does not care and she remained queen in the heart of the king.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

@gutterland omg gal this was one big flashback....

It ran through my spine and I got giddy again with our boys act of pure LOVE for our gal....

giphy.gif

Now there is no point talking wht our otp owe us coz frankly they don’t infact we owe them a big THANK YOU for sailing us through these difficult times in real lives.....

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952a77321b5502231f814

on a lighter note ......

.gals just sit back and enjoy the ride coz my inside source MAKSHIMUS told me

the big announcement is coming soon....:Lol 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95214d4350261464167b6

please to all the shippers out there,have faith in what u saw and wait for our captain to respond with a crumb or cake (coz mark my words he does whenever he lurks here and sees someone feeling low) Lol....he is a great captain any ship could ask for so sit back in your couches and enjoy some potatoes....

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b3oxqgr4psg40dcuilx

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Love 13
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 3

18 hours ago, gutterland said:

Now, if it turns out we all are wrong, that those I listed are purely coincidences or have no meaning at all, I will be in great shock and I might not watch kdrama for a long long time. (LOL. Anyone who watched Reply 1994 here? I'm team Chilbong and I remember how devastated I felt when it turned out he's not the husband. I did not watch any kdrama for months after that. I think I'll be doing the same if I turn out to be wrong again but will eventually move on). I will never blame lmh and kge just like how I did not blame yys and go ara lol. They never asked me to ship them, it was me who got curious and let my self fall in the hole. But when that happens, I'll never ever again trust my hunch :angry:. But for now let's enjoy the ride and patiently wait. This ship has been my escape from real life stress these past months so I'm thankful to lmh&kge, the gals here for the insights and laughs, the creative shippers for their fmv and edits and the fanfic writers for feeding us for free and keeping me in gutterland :ph34r:. The thread has been quiet lately and I think most of us decided to be in lurk mode as there's really nothing much going on but I look forward to some specials dates before the year ends. It will be 1 year since the first day of tkem filming soon, kge's short film will be released and maybe Hero too, we have Christmas and SBS awards(expecting they'll not push the event though :tears:). 

@gutterland ,

I strongly agreeeeeed with this part..me too will feel like that if it turns out we all are wrong, that those listed are purely coincidences or have no meaning at all.

but till then, keep on sailing and support both of them and each other... :fullofhearts:

• Like 9
  • Love 2

On 9/30/2020 at 3:30 PM, study schmudy said:

@gutterland , 

I strongly agreeeeeed with this part..me too will feel like that if it turns out we all are wrong, that those listed are purely coincidences or have no meaning at all.

but till then, keep on sailing and support both of them and each other... :fullofhearts:

hai everyone . .

I just want to say that I always reject rumors but if the rumors are true that proved by the realible evidences , I paddle slowly to the edge step by step until stop shipping  them. in fact , whoever MIN HO SSI choose to be his real partner and to our GO EUN SSI too ,  I definitely support their career every single jobs they do because I must fully respect and take care of their hearts without being hurt so much from my shipping words especially in their private life surrounding by beloved family, relatives, friends and so on. besides that, these good words are always on my mind, I always keep praying for LMH and KGE in my prayer until they become together real couple as lovely husband and wife because they are deserve to be together.

GOD I wish our dream couple come true. :transforms:

• Like 17
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, kimchi_eonnie said:

Looks like both Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun has starred in a Kim Eun Sook drama TWICE! Did I miss anything?

LMH - The Heirs, The King: Eternal Monarch

KGE - Goblin; The King: Eternal Monarch

Source: https://www.kdramapal.com/7-best-korean-dramas-writer-kim-eun-sook/

It's me again ..

HAI ! 

yup . . they gradually develop feelings for each other. moreover intimacy involves the ability the share feelings, personal thoughts and psychological closeness with one another. arghhh I'm repeating for the six times watching TKEM in episode 10 :smile:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 16
  • Love 1

@gutterland might be time for another goblin rewatch

+++

update on the chinese bizarre TKEM meets Story of Yanxi Palace show - I’ve lost my few remaining brain cells left watching the show.  

spoiler alert 

Spoiler

they defeat the villain and she promptly DROPPED DEAD.  

if anyone recalls from the TKEM thread my only wish was for them to remember each other.  None of that LG with Luna BS, or Lee Jihoon with Jeong Tae Eul.

or like LOTBS where he forgot everything and everyone forgot EVERYTHING

in this BS, the ML DIED AND REINCARNATED AS A HIPSTER

AND SHE IS GOING TO HOOK UP WITH HIM 

WITH HER MEMORIES INTACT

RIGHT AFTER SHE FINISHED CRYING BC HIS PAST SELF DIED ALONE

thank god for TKEM 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 4

Hi guys, I stumble upon this great TKEM fanfic on twitter: https://archiveofourown.org/works/24881044/chapters/60198871 something to entertain us during the "no crumbs" days.

On 9/29/2020 at 7:38 PM, gutterland said:

1. No denial from both agencies - I also think it's because no k-media has reported on it. But it's suspicious that k-media is being silent. Even the absurd Taylor Swift dating rumor got coverage. So I'm taking it as media being considerate like how dispatch did to songsong couple before.

I have to agree on this one and considering how k-fans react if their idol are dating I believe this is the best choice at least for now. I remember that songsong couple confirm their relationship near the premiere date of SJK new movie so the press which comes to the premiere is more interested on his love story rather than his movie. So perhaps we should wait until Hero is released.tamela mann church GIF by TV One

Not our OTP related but just to share a view about kfans react towards dating news here. Yesterday, one of the suju members confirms his relationship with another artist and suddenly few of his fans turns back on him even unsubscribe his YT. The worst part is, some of the so called fans framed the other fans so they will hate this member along with his gf. So as much as I want them to confirm so we can party all night long and move on, I also want them to enjoy their relationship in peace. So, yeah no news is good news. :fullofhearts:

• Like 7
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2