[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

3 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

I’m 7 episodes of Dreaming away from being done and then TKEM time again.

Everything I’ve watched since TKEM reminds me of TKEM.  

IOTNBO - multiple TKEM cast members, including bb Shin Jae

Dreaming - commoner and Prince, time travel, magic MacGuffin - in this case it’s lanterns

Goblin - obviously 

I started watching this really short web drama on VLIVE thinking that it might be my quick escape from TKEM but guess what?!?!?!? The web drama's filming location was the hospital from TKEM!!!! I will forever be going back to the TKEM but I'm not even complaining about it... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

This whole thing is getting funnier by the minute. 

So KGE’s friend made a sushi restaurant post a few minutes ago & tagged the place. It’s the same place LMH posted a picture from on Monday. 

So yesterday his friend posted a picture from the same place LMH has been to & today her friend posts a picture from the same place LMH has been to. I see.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFpDMzFJ6Ex/?igshid=cq8iwes40ouu

• Like 12
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 3

While kge friends busy updating a nite out at the same restaurant previously in lmh post, u manager nim decided to follow lmh acct right know. Wow manager nim, is easier to get notification from lmh ig and direct report to kge right? Like how mineun shipper been following and stalking kge or lmh friends to get updates? Im just like...:foodie2:so cute!!!

During that 8mnth working together u dont feel like to follow him, but after 3 month tkem ended and lmh recent post, u decided to do it. Or someone ask u to do it, to not look obvious and scandalous. Like LeeGon said before "u dont know what scandalous mean dont u?" :shaq:

What with the liking spree from kge to fan account of his ex? I dont see that coming. I got goosebump thinking about it. 

Seems the crumbs getting obvious and bigger, while my brain getting weirder and having problem to receive to much info tonight. :luvarrow:

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 2

10 hours ago, Prerna said:

More Sunday crumbs to enjoy ....

### kge liking suzys post on fan page and MUA page 

### Kge friend going to the same restaurant  where LMH and kimbum went last time
### kge manager started following LMH 

Can you tell me who is ggone’s manager?

• Like 4

On 9/16/2020 at 10:27 PM, Sandy M said:

Sorry to bother y'all again, but I'm a straight woman and my eyes went straight to her lips and stayed there for a good 10 seconds before I realized she has other facial parts too. I can only imagine the Captain's plight all these months! :grimace:

Oof, Girl I understand and I gotchu as a fellow straight lady...you see her and its like...

tenor.gif

Every time there is a picture of KGE looking that good, my first thought is just, 

tenor.gif?itemid=17604604

A preview of my awkward flirting upon meeting her...

tenor.gif?itemid=11062644

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3

hai everyone ,

I just want to share . .

why do they still keep the rumors? it is to play on the feelings of the fans? what is the mistake of the fans to them? if things are good why should be hidden? don't they feel sorry for the fans because of the fans and spectators who support them every single days? the most important international fans. I see . then , it is true the purpose of interest to increase the number of followers. the rumors of lmh and sora romance are popping up. I am sure many fans are shocked and find it hard to forget it even it is just rumors or if it is real story , does it not effect our kge? I think all of us always support kge , right ? we knew because she is great person inside and out . I assure her best friends are by her side . I hope the love of lmh and kge grow stronger and bloom. I must say i believe they are real in love or I must say their confession of their love? how did kge's intelligent supporters and her fans convince themselves to keep going, to keep taking everything that were making them feel so strong? now, I must say , I know how they did it , they keep on praying . I'm very proud of them.

• Like 12
  • Unamused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, twinkle_little_star said:

hai everyone ,

I just want to share . .

why do they still keep the rumors? it is to play on the feelings of the fans? what is the mistake of the fans to them? if things are good why should be hidden? don't they feel sorry for the fans because of the fans and spectators who support them every single days? the most important international fans. I see . then , it is true the purpose of interest to increase the number of followers. the rumor of lmh and sora romance are popping up. I am sure many fans are shocked and find it hard to forget it even it is just rumor or if it is real story , does it not effect our kge? I think all of us always support kge , right ? we knew because she is great person inside and out . I assure her best friends are by her side . I hope the love of lmh and kge grow stronger and bloom. how did kge's intelligent supporters and her fans convince themselves to keep going, to keep taking everything that were making them feel so strong? now, I must say , I know how they did it . keep praying .

apologies to all...but this time i have to agree with twinkle little star. 

regardless how famous you are or so called halyu star...looks like lmh side will keep on ‘playing tkem’ thingy to increase his followers on social media and numbers of minoz that registered especially international minoz and fans. 

while kge which have a lot of movies project after tkem and didnt keep on ‘playing tkem’ stuff or so much lovestagram stuff didnt get so much followers and she doesnt even care.

as she said she didnt think of being popular she just want to be great actress, the best actress and i believe in her.

ofcourse i am one of their shipper as well, but lately lmh and friends and agent move look so suspicious as they take the fans especially the international fans (which mostly the shipper) for granted. I am very dissapointed if there will be no news from atleast lmh side (as he is well known and famous and sunbae to kge) regarding their relationship. Either admit or deny. He did admit on park moon young and suzy and deny on taylor swift and others but why not now with kge? Come on its 2020 guys...and they are in their 30s...fans would not do something stupid or easily unfollow them if they either deny or admit.

a lot of korean artist or singer or idol have gone thru quite same scenario as lmh and kge but if it is true love between them why they have to hide and worry so much?

whatever it is i will continue to support both of them.

• Like 4
  • Unamused 4
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

On 9/28/2020 at 11:30 PM, study schmudy said:

apologies to all...but this time i have to agree with twinkle little star. 

regardless how famous you are or so called halyu star...looks like lmh side will keep on ‘playing tkem’ thingy to increase his followers on social media and numbers of minoz that registered especially international minoz and fans. 

while kge which have a lot of movies project after tkem and didnt keep on ‘playing tkem’ stuff or so much lovestagram stuff didnt get so much followers and she doesnt even care.

as she said she didnt think of being popular she just want to be great actress, the best actress and i believe in her.

ofcourse i am one of their shipper as well, but lately lmh and friends and agent move look so suspicious as they take the fans especially the international fans (which mostly the shipper) for granted. I am very dissapointed if there will be no news from atleast lmh side (as he is well known and famous and sunbae to kge) regarding their relationship. Either admit or deny. He did admit on park moon young and suzy and deny on taylor swift and others but why not now with kge? Come on its 2020 guys...and they are in their 30s...fans would not do something stupid or easily unfollow them if they either deny or admit.

a lot of korean artist or singer or idol have gone thru quite same scenario as lmh and kge but if it is true love between them why they have to hide and worry so much?

whatever it is i will continue to support both of them.

thank you for your response study schmudy .

I understand what you mean. we always support lmh and kge not only today but forever . always keep on praying for both of them on their real happiness , strength and eternal love. through this forum we may share and tell our feelings.

On 9/29/2020 at 4:21 AM, Keoshia Walden said:

LMH and KGE owe us absolutely nothing and it is extremely pushy and way too forward to even consider that they do. They do not belong to us nor are they required to offer us any explanation to anything. Also Lee Min Ho is Lee Min Ho. He does not need to play games to gather social media presence. This man has a career and a popularity that does not need childish games. I also believe he would not use KGE in that way. Insinuating these things is negative and uncalled for and also very suspect. This is a place of positivity. We should not move into the arena of trying to demand, force our manipulate. Thats harmful and counter productive. Lets be positive whether or not our ship sails or sinks.

I am sure the rumors do not affect us to continue sailing. please don't say 'sink' . exactly , never. I never considered lmh and kge are belong just only ours. I as a fan and supporter must give words of encouragement. take positive over my words instead of considering it as negative.

• Like 14

On 9/25/2020 at 10:49 PM, inbetween0and1 said:

Long time no see chingus! 

Most recent post by captain made me come here because i'm dying to write my mind.

I mean, in my opinion his post held great significance.

'Maze' has been my number one TKEM ost, the song i love the most. Why? because they always played 'Maze' in the background each time Lee Gon longing for Tae Eul but couldn't see her due to their circumstances.

As i could recall, the song was almost specific for those scenes where he was longing for her. And captain chose that song out of all TKEM ost to post. I mean, there's no way he wouldn't know and less likely it was random.

He's missing his queen (and TKEM).

Maze and Gravity are my favorite OSTs. While Maze gives me the longing for love feels ,Gravity gives me goosebumps just remebering the scenes its played in TKEM.

Thank you @inbetween0and1 for recreating the magical moments and letting me fall again and again in love with mineun. I hope you will continue on with the swoon videos.

If any of the fanfic writers are here I want to express my sincere gratitude because you guys made this separation bearable. Especially to @misskaahaani(I absolutely adore the new series of mineun parallels) and @ladylia257(RMS) and @iconicloops(love&vanity).

For all the RCLs here, thank you for making this forum a safe haven. This is the only place I could really cherish our mineun without the haters, antis and OIMCs interrupting or crashing the party all the time. I was literally on the floor laughing while reading through pages 400 and onwards. You girls really entertained me alot. I really appreciate you guys.

On 9/26/2020 at 12:43 PM, Senseandstyle said:

I think the rumors are just circulating among shippers and not in legit media. I doubt if koreans are even aware. 

On the other hand, if they deny this, it is like mym is cofirming kge/lmh. So the best way to handle it is to keep mum about it. 

MYM is smart.  I think they know they have everything under control. 

I don't think they need to deny/confirm anything related to KGE/LMH because other than the fan made videos and their fans shipping them there's absolutely no articles written about their relationship in SK. Even the videos are just click baits and just states open ended questions than give any strong opinions.

Though I will really like LMH/MYM to deny the Ms.K rumors, again its the same scenario I guess.

There's nothing else for us to do than believe in what we saw. I wouldn't be here if its not for his July 2 post. 

I rather they wait and make sure whatever they feel for each other is for a lifetime than rush things. 

• Like 11
  • Love 4