[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

On 9/23/2020 at 6:08 AM, HR. said:

Hello chingus!! So this is why I was asking for those monitoring images bc I wanted to make a fall/TKEM/MinEUn themed homescreen :)))))))) I still have to change my FB, IG, TWT, Snapchat, Messenger, and YouTube app logo but idk what to change it with... Let me know if you guys know any TKEM/MinEun related content that matches those apps so I can change the logo :phew: and pls tell me if I should change any of the current app logos I have right now. 

**excuse the low quality screenshot, I can't figure out how to directly upload an image from my phone so I had to do some magic**

:(((((((( it's probably best to cancel to keep everyone safe and healthy BUT a small part of me wants to breakdown bc this would be the last chance to see MinEun on red carpet together.... Can they just do a virtual award ceremony??? Maybe MinEun can atleast give a speech together when they receive the well deserved awards of TKEM.

Happy for your hp screen. U really make an effort to do it. Look awesome to me. Wish i could do it too. 

But then come the sad part, the sbs awards, hhhmmm i could foresee is not happening as this covid not going anywhere soon. My heart already aches everytime the 3rd wheeler come to picture after lmh post and today this news just added to all the misery i had felt. Mentally im exhausted. Not because MinEun not real, but they are to real it hurt when people always said us clowning, over analyzing and we always at the end of stick trying to counter attack to something we didnt get any confirmation to. Falling in love with those two make me emotional and sentimental freak. :brokenheart:

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 2
  • Sad 9
  • Wiggle 3

5 hours ago, levine1244 said:

about veniel IG post, I read somewhere that it's probably a throwback pics which taken from GE birthday bash as veniel wore the similar dress that day. So I guess the chances GE is with LMH is still there 

I also think it’s a throwback pic bc remember just last week she got a perm??? And Veniel’s IG post had Ggone with non-permed hair, so I think this is just a ‘damage control/we are your friends and your alibi’ post :))))) 

• Like 10

Watching the moving cover of Marie Claire....the music is a kind of music that prepare The Queen before the race to the battlefield. 

That’s actually a very great story for season 2. Where JTE is getting ready to save LG and the universe :D.

The Queen is ready to slay and save the day.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

Even the most respected and beloved Pope Francis reacted and approved:approves: As in no one can ever beat that. OMG, the positive influence and positive aura of our KGE has reached the Vatican City. We love you KGE. 

I wonder, if ever they get marrried to a Catholic Ceremony, will the Pope officiate that? Just a thought. Peace to all and let's continue sailing:hwaiting:

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 1

Dear shippers, the sea is much too calm lately... can't help but feel I need some more crumbs to keep me going! :tears: My take on LMH latest ig post (of him out drinking with friend) looks more like he's missing KGE since she must be busy with filming of Untact and tons of photoshoots! So he's decided to take selfie with that pose. Ah... I'm trying not to start with reading fanfics (even though I know there are some amazing ones), cos I'm trying to guard my heart.. When will our King declare to go full steam ahead?! :brokenheart:

• Like 11

Bride check

Groom check

Higher Priest check

Venue church check

Parents i bet no issue check

Agencies no denial check

Chanel wedding attire check

Kahi bridal makeup check

Photographer check

Wedding song check

95% Fans blessing check

5% haters can go *%÷/&%$ ignored as they are worthless.

Did i miss anything?

Sooooo when is the wedding? :heythere:

lets put our happiness back in line. Them giving us a glimpse 10second every week of their real life is a blessing to us shipper.

As we might not going to see them together until the dating or marriage news surface, is a challenge we need to take and accept as their supporter. Shipping was never easy, i saw/read some take years, and shipper are very loyal waiting. Some delusional to the max even after denial and couple dating other people.

Yup im giving myself a check to from time to time. Not overthinking, overanalyzing, overshipping. I hope they both happy in their daily life right now. Make ur love stronger by being sticky together. Fate and destiny giving them ways to love in this horrid year. Many celebrities always come out with busy schedule to not know each other and end up breakup, but for them this is blessing from heaven to finally found LOVE and know each other better. :happy2:

• Like 8
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 3

This week has been extremely good for our ship. We were delighted by their posts and daily activities off cam (regardless if recent or not) , with their closed knits. What I can share for now, as we wait for more clues to support our claims is that they are both happy and enjoying the company of their friends and most probably with each other. The dating is obviously true and their efforts of gradually sharing to the public are well acknowledged. We have read and heard all sorts of hints from them, and so brilliant with the strategies they make. It is like an open secret to everyone. The July 2 is the best evidence by far, others are supporting details. The recent LMH IG post going to the grocery has not been debunked, and no similar photos (as of this time, I believe) coming from his camp to shut us from our claim that they were together. 

As for the haters and bashers, let them be, and let us not engage in their devilish words/acts because their bad actions begets bad karma in due time. 

Let us continue sailing without forgetting our personal lives amidst this pandemic. 

God Bless everyone and stay safe. :fullofhearts:

• Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

Kim Go Eun Instagram: From birthday to The King: Eternal Monarch pics ft Lee Min Ho, MOST liked photos of 2020

Kim Go Eun's Instagram is a potpourri of photos from The King: Eternal Monarch, personal life and more. Check out the most liked photos of The King: Eternal Monarch star in 2020.

After she delivered a chirpy performance in Goblin, Kim Go Eun won us over with her badass yet endearing act in The King: Eternal Monarch. As we eagerly wait for the actress to return to the screen - big or small - with a series or movies, the actress has been treating fans with photos from time to time via Instagram. Her social media account boasts over 3.6 million followers from across the world. She presents a potpourri of personal and professional photos and videos.

While all her posts have received love but there were a few photos that were showered with more love. So, here's a look at Kim Go Eun's most-liked Instagram photos of 2020. Note: This doesn't include professional photoshoots, magazine covers shared and videos. The stats were taken as on September 24.

Kim Go Eun birthday:

The Cheese in the Trap star turned 29 in July this year. On the occasion, she shared a bunch of photos from the celebrations where she cut a number of cakes and shared a glimpse of the birthday gifts she received.

The King: Eternal Monarch:

Kim Go Eun won everyone's heart with her portrayal as the detective. She shared a few glimpses from the episode on her Instagram account when the series was airing. These include photos with Lee Min Ho, Jung Eun Chae and other cast members, Few of these photos garnered over a million likes.

Ruling the frame!

Her most liked photos also feature three solo photos of the actress, oozing the bawse-lady vibes!
Kim Go Eun shared a throwback picture from her trip to Paris a couple of months ago which also racked in over a million likes.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/hollywood/kim-go-eun-instagram-birthday-king-eternal-monarch-pics-ft-lee-min-ho-most-liked-photos-2020-564767?amp

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

That's the unspoken rule, gotta wait 24-48 hours before dancing.. lol

I personally don't think he is with her at that moment. When he is with her, we can always see his cheekbones.. he was always smiling in the bts/presscons. Maybe meeting the guys?

Also, good morning everybody! And goodnight to everybody!

Edited by G0g0Ming0
  • Like 8
  • LOL 4

Ugh I really hate the time difference between where I am and S.Korea bc he is always posting around 8 am my local time and that's when my class starts, so my friend had to yell at me during class to let me know he posted :(((( 

But these are my thoughts about his recent post, he is priming us for their monthly lovestagram (5th - 8th of the month). I think he is posting closer to the date bc it would be more suspicious, even though it already is, if he and Ggone were to post on the 5th after not posting for weeks. At least he can still give us the "it's just a coincidence" excuse, but TKEM taught us about constant coincidences being meant to be and destiny. I'm praying really hard that the 5th - 8th of the month trend keeps up, pls universe. 

That being said, I look forward to screaming with you all on the first week of October <3 

Also if you all wanna clown with me: 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2