[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

4 hours ago, G0g0Ming0 said:

So I saw this in a couple of places and wanted to share. :sipsboba:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFRorgep5TV/

Not sure if it's a manipulation..  

Ggone commented on her sister-in-law's post in hangul "omg, so pretty" and that "omg,....." was the literal translation i think. So shippers saw a repeat of LMH's omg and her omg in hangul....

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

Meaning of Dahlia

“During the Victorian era, these flowers were believed to be an indication of personal sentiments. They meant commitment, or an everlasting bond or union. The qualities of elegance and dignity were also associated with them in the Victorian language of flowers. Furthermore, it is said that this symbolism is still used today. Moreover, these flowers are widely used during marriage celebrations.”

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!

• Like 11
  • Awesome 3

3 minutes ago, Prerna said:

He is drinking with his gf who loves to make MSD....:

it’s a date guys hoodie,,,,mask and drinking,,,,,,LMH get drunk and go live and reveal everything.....PALLI 

the second pict of his post is so hilarious!!!

ROFL!!!

:cries3:

btw his third pict, we know that KGE also had a pose like that in her pict before.. 

after “OMG” so now into “V sign at chin” pose.

OK PYEHA.. WE GOT YOU!

:shaq:

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 4

1 hour ago, Heera said:

the second pict of his post is so hilarious!!!

ROFL!!!

btw his third pict, we know that KGE also had a pose like that in her pict before.. 

after “OMG” so now into “V sign at chin” pose.

OK PYEHA.. WE GOT YOU!

He has become so obvious now 

I am scared he will get drunk and go live and spill the fact...::

I hope CD boy doesn’t ruin it...:Lol

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 6

Now I rmb sumthin seeing LMH and KGE hand pose.... 

I often watch korean varshow such as talk show where it discusses how celebrities dating. One of it is giving a secret sign when they are on broadcast or post something on social media... 

is the hand pose that kind of secret sign?? lol :coolshades:

also, LMH post with the flower is like he teases his fans or kind of giving a clue to his fans (?). well, just makin wild assumption here lol :sweatingbullets:

• Like 8
  • LOL 6
  • Wiggle 1

RickRoll'D is this sorcery now ....:

both posing the same pose and same left hand......

it’s getting hotter everytime.....

LMH has gone all open with his display now and since when he started drinking he toh loved tonic water na ....:

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3

So a trend I’ve noticed between our couple is they alternate who will post for the week. Last week, we were blessed with KGE’s marie claire posts and this week started off with pyeha double posting :)))) They only ever post simultaneously on the 5th of each month (excluding the salon/grocery shenanigan), which many have theorized to be a special day for them. If this trend continues, we will see LMH quiet down next week while KGE will, hopefully, bless us with more content next week. And 2 weeks from today we should hope for posts from the both of them :phew: 

Also, Chuseok is coming up, Korean Thanksgiving, I hope our couple gets to spend their holiday with family and maybe together??? 

• Like 11
  • Love 4

Does anyone here have a google drive of all TKEM MinEun bts stills? Or can someone help me find the picture where LMH and KGE are monitoring the ep 6 kiss scene together??? Or any of the images where MinEun are monitoring a scene together...

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, HR. said:

Does anyone here have a google drive of all TKEM MinEun bts stills? Or can someone help me find the picture where LMH and KGE are monitoring the ep 6 kiss scene together??? Or any of the images where MinEun are monitoring a scene together...

Hi! Does this work?

https://mobile.twitter.com/01thebetween/status/1291086667852460033

• Like 6

This a bit negative. I read this in google news. I dont mind they attack the drama as everybody have different opinion but the article is spreading RickRoll'D contents and those nutheck start all sort RickRoll'D in the comment section, im so RickRoll'D. Who should i report all this? Seems they dont have place in ig, tweeter and soompi to condemn people as they get block immediately by us, and now made their own blogger, news to just berated people personally. I feel angry and sad for her. 

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/09/20/marie-claire-styles-kim-go-eun-as-a-gothic-horror-housekeeper-in-new-pictorial-with-maximus-from-the-king-eternal-monarch/

p/s: i just realize we cannot swear in this thread. All my swearing turn to be RickRoll'D. What the ..... sorry i behave better next time. Today my heart is burning with rage. 

• Unamused 2
  • Sad 6
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, HR. said:

U mean this?

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, masunni said:

This a bit negative. I read this in google news. I dont mind they attack the drama as everybody have different opinion but the article is spreading RickRoll'D contents and those nutheck start all sort RickRoll'D in the comment section, im so RickRoll'D. Who should i report all this? Seems they dont have place in ig, tweeter and soompi to condemn people as they get block immediately by us, and now made their own blogger, news to just berated people personally. I feel angry and sad for her. 

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/09/20/marie-claire-styles-kim-go-eun-as-a-gothic-horror-housekeeper-in-new-pictorial-with-maximus-from-the-king-eternal-monarch/

p/s: i just realize we cannot swear in this thread. All my swearing turn to be RickRoll'D. What the ..... sorry i behave better next time. Today my heart is burning with rage. 

Please report to bh_prteam@daum.net & bhent@hanmail.net. If we all report maybe she will be forced to takedown the article. Its very clear she's not a fan of Kge.

• Like 10

We have a situation, code red

I started a new cdrama, it’s about the 13th Prince in the Kangxi era.  I’m a bit fan of harem dramas, and have watched every single one of them, so I was excited to see this one.  Normally they don’t make the dramas about the Princes, only the Emperors and the harem.

Um

A meteor connects the modern girl with the guy using a magical lantern and they cross universes.  Normal girl with the royal guy, who starts by crossing into her world and falling in love, and then she crosses into his world.  They are world hopping and traveling through time with the help of a magical flut-I mean lantern, and everyone has a doppelgänger.  There’s also a guy playing Yinti, 14th Prince, who looks just like Woo Do Hwan

help

it won’t leave me alone 

GRRRAAAAVITTTTYYTYYRYRYYRYY

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 10
  • Thirsty 1