[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Fans have started sending food trucks for kge's new short film. Maybe celebrity friends will also start sending soon. So here are possible scenarios that will happen in the coming weeks:

Scenario 1. Lmh don't send food truck because kge asked him to not send any to not draw suspicions or he sends but is not publicised. But for shippers it will be more suspicious to not send any support to the "colleague" you have recently worked with for effing 8 months. And lmh is known to be thoughtful person so it will be weird. So we, shippers can conclude they are hiding something and can still consider this scenario as a crumb.

Secenario 2. Lmh sends food truck to kge with banners similar to gong yoo and lee dong wook's food truck but with caption: "Please take care of my queen jung tae eul" or "please give my queen a lot of love" or "have strength and stay safe and healthy my queen, jung tae eul". Then we all faint of happiness and jump to the darkest pit of this ship and have a party playing tkem OSTs with miss quake's favorite track  gravity flute version on repeat alternately with dancing universe while we stuff our selves with jongga kimchi and bbq chicken and drink the alley's bubble tea. One can dream right??? So with scenario we can conclude lmh is being a supportive bf that he is. 

If scenario 1 happens, haters will use it to justify that they are not close enough. If scenario 2 happens then they'll say, see they are not hiding anything, they are just close friends, blah blah.. So I will not mind them then, they will always have something to say. But which one do you think mostly will happen? And which one would you like to happen? I know scenario 1 is more probable but with his july 2 shenanigans, we can say lmh does unexpected things. But either way, we still win because that's how this shipping business works until one side denies or announce relationship with different person. 

:rickroll:

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2

1 hour ago, gutterland said:

Fans have started sending food trucks for kge's new short film. Maybe celebrity friends will also start sending soon. So here are possible scenarios that will happen in the coming weeks:

Scenario 1. Lmh don't send food truck because kge asked him to not send any to not draw suspicions or he sends but is not publicised. But for shippers it will be more suspicious to not send any support to the "colleague" you have recently worked with for effing 8 months. And lmh is known to be thoughtful person so it will be weird. So we, shippers can conclude they are hiding something and can still consider this scenario as a crumb.

Secenario 2. Lmh sends food truck to kge with banners similar to gong yoo and lee dong wook's food truck but with caption: "Please take care of my queen jung tae eul" or "please give my queen a lot of love" or "have strength and stay safe and healthy my queen, jung tae eul". Then we all faint of happiness and jump to the darkest pit of this ship and have a party playing tkem OSTs with miss quake's favorite track  gravity flute version on repeat alternately with dancing universe while we stuff our selves with jongga kimchi and bbq chicken and drink the alley's bubble tea. One can dream right??? So with scenario we can conclude lmh is being a supportive bf that he is. 

If scenario 1 happens, haters will use it to justify that they are not close enough. If scenario 2 happens then they'll say, see they are not hiding anything, they are just close friends, blah blah.. So I will not mind them then, they will always have something to say. But which one do you think mostly will happen? And which one would you like to happen? I know scenario 1 is more probable but with his july 2 shenanigans, we can say lmh does unexpected things. But either way, we still win because that's how this shipping business works until one side denies or announce relationship with different person. 

As you’ve said, it would be rather suspicious if he doesn’t send a food truck to his co-star of 8 months, to a drama which aired just a few months ago. I say it’s suspicious bc he even sent SYJ, Personal Taste co-star (2010), a coffee truck 8 years after their project together. What I’m looking forward to the most is what the food truck banner will say. But I think at this point, anything LMH/KGE will do that points to one another is suspicious so we can just hope. 

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

This is hilarious....

papa Kim on a roll.....

I guess it’s hard to react over the question itself.
He liked all the comments before that one and some comments after.

so it’ll be weird if he doesn’t give any reaction only to that comment.

However, if he just liking the comment, it’ll be very ambiguous. So better he gave a comment instead a like.

But what comment should he give ?

I guess it’s safer to answer “impossible” because as we know, she is not married yet till now. 
Even if she has a bf in real life (LMH ofc), but it’s not being published. 
So the best thing to do is giving the answer like that.. 
He put an emoji after, so i guess he’s trying to be friendly even after breaking the statement..

The most important thing is HE READ THE COMMENT CAREFULLY. We know which comments that he liked before.
:shaq:

Too many hints from him already. I guess he knows that fans always try to take clues from him, so that’s why he tries to be more careful now.. 

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3

I’ve also seen appa Kim’s recent likes and replies on comments on his newest post, I just want to say, don’t look into his replies too much. Some people are showing really negative vibes about his reply regarding Ggone having a child next year, like y’all chill. He obviously knows that millions of people follows his daughter and he needs to be careful on what he says about her. Plus, I don’t really see how that sank the ship..... You can give your own thoughts into the crumbs we get but no need to give negative vibes. If you choose to disembark the ship, please do so silently. Everyone, let us keep calm and stay patient. If there is something going on between them, let us give them the time away from the limelight so they can really strengthen the foundation of whatever relationship they are building. Anyways, I hope you all will have a great start to your week and transition into September smoothly.

• Like 7
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 2

I saw this snapshot and immediately thought , "why would you ask her father something so personal" There has not been an announcement of dating and already someone jumps directly into a baby next year. We know that Korean culture is conservative so a baby would logically come after marriage. Why would he say yes its possible for KGE to have a baby next year when she has not even announced a boyfriend. Her father did the best he could to be light hearted with a too personal question. People need to realize where to draw the lines with questions to her father. I ship LMH and KGE even now. However, I would never ask her father a question like that on social media. I found this question a bit out of bounds.

• Like 17
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

The baby comment on his post was deleted though, not knowing who did that, either Uncle Kim or the fan herself. 

If it’s indeed deleted by Uncle Kim, I wouldn’t be surprised though. Of course it doesn’t mean she would have a baby next year, but surely when he said “not possible”, it means zero chance. However, as we all know, never says never. I think it’s just a safe move if it’s deleted by Uncle Kim. 

I do agree that a sweetie here said this reply means Uncle Kim did read comments and didn’t just take the “like it all” approach. We all know what comments he liked before lol.

Anyway, I think it’s quite a open secret in their social circle and industry that they are an item, and LMH just chose to squeeze it out bit by bit for the fans to gradually accept. The longer this does on, the clearer his approach is to me. 

Happy Monday every one!

• Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

Good morning everyone!

They were talking about the song Falling by Trevor Daniel that was a recent addition to her playlist on Weibo and the lyrics to this song is below. Please check it out when you have a chance..

:Pandabulous:

Falling: Trevor Daniel

"My last made me feel like I would never try again
But when I saw you, I felt something I never felt
Come closer, I'll give you all my love
If you treat me right, baby, I'll give you everything
My last made me feel like I would never try again
Talk to me, I need to hear you need me like I need you
Fall for me, I wanna know you feel how I feel for you, love
Before you, baby, I was numb, drown the pain by pouring up
Speeding fast on the run, never want to get caught up
Now you the one that I'm calling
Swore that I'd never forget, don't think I'm just talking
I think I might go all in, no exceptions, girl, I need ya
Feeling like I'm out of my mind, 'cause I can't get enough
Only one that I give my time, 'cause I got time for ya
Might make an exception for ya, 'cause I been feeling ya
Think I might be out of my mind, I think that you're the one
I'll never give my all again
'Cause I'm sick of falling down
When I open up and give my trust
They find a way to break it down
Tear me up inside, and you break me down"
Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: Danny Lee Snodgrass / Kim II Candilora / Ryan Vojtesak / Trevor Daniel
Falling lyrics © Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd., Universal Music Publishing Group, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Cypmp
Edited by G0g0Ming0
  • Like 8
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, samantha12 said:

The baby comment on his post was deleted though, not knowing who did that, either Uncle Kim or the fan herself. 

If it’s indeed deleted by Uncle Kim, I wouldn’t be surprised though. Of course it doesn’t mean she would have a baby next year, but surely when he said “not possible”, it means zero chance. However, as we all know, never says never. I think it’s just a safe move if it’s deleted by Uncle Kim. 

I do agree that a sweetie here said this reply means Uncle Kim did read comments and didn’t just take the “like it all” approach. We all know what comments he liked before lol.

Anyway, I think it’s quite a open secret in their social circle and industry that they are an item, and LMH just chose to squeeze it out bit by bit for the fans to gradually accept. The longer this does on, the clearer his approach is to me. 

Happy Monday every one!

Happy Monday too!!! Thank you!

IMO,

I think the one who deleted it is the fan..

Because as we know Appa Kim is being okay with the comment.

if he didn’t want that comment exists, why would he bother himself to reply nicely to that comment.. better for him to just delete it from the beginning.

and also if i were in her shoes (the fan), maybe i’ll be a bit afraid too because her instagram is all over the social media now and everyone trying to see the real comment after they saw the news, it can be mean that she is afraid to get so many attentions or maybe she got a bit of guilty feeling?

whatever it is, let’s chill with the news..

I’m pretty much sure everything is okay, since we know that ggone posted again, even with the same vibe (pict with her niece). At least we know that she is happy and healthy now.

So let’s enjoy the crumbs until we get the whole cake chingu

:issohappy:

• Like 6
  • Love 9

On 8/31/2020 at 3:42 PM, HR. said:

I’ve also seen appa Kim’s recent likes and replies on comments on his newest post, I just want to say, don’t look into his replies too much. Some people are showing really negative vibes about his reply regarding Ggone having a child next year, like y’all chill. He obviously knows that millions of people follows his daughter and he needs to be careful on what he says about her. Plus, I don’t really see how that sank the ship..... You can give your own thoughts into the crumbs we get but no need to give negative vibes. If you choose to disembark the ship, please do so silently. Everyone, let us keep calm and stay patient. If there is something going on between them, let us give them the time away from the limelight so they can really strengthen the foundation of whatever relationship they are building. Anyways, I hope you all will have a great start to your week and transition into September smoothly.

Totally agree with you. I personally think Appa Kim has such good manners as to still reply to such a tactless and thoughtless comment, abeilt on a sarcastic note. That comment was so personal that it didn't even warrant a reply. I am glad the comment has been deleted. Appa Kim's reply is just logical. Period. I really hope shippers and non shippers alike will not go to Ggone's friends and families' ig to ask about Ggone's dating news and such, hoping to trap them into giving an answer. Please, let us be civilised and good mannered about it. 

• Like 9
  • Love 3

@graceyco thank you for this. Here's my take on these questions:

1) What interest me/attract me to this couple: 

To me first and foremost, is their offscreen chemistry - bts, fancam, presscon! Then, their onscreen - to me their hugs, kisses and touches are so real. It all look natural, they were not acting! When I saw all these, I told myself, they are very close, their relationship is not just colleagues. So, I found this forum and so delighted that there are like minded ladies/gents that are just as ecstatic as I am for this lovely couple! Finally, what sealed the deal for me was LMH July 2nd IG posts. To me that's his declaration that they are in a relationship ...i.e more than friends, i.e. dating/courting ! 

2)How does our couple/ship inspire me?

I don't really know LMH & KGE as individuals or their personalities (apart from being actors) before TKEM. But, being in this ship and this forum, I get to know both of them and how beautiful they are inside and out - down to earth and humble. KGE has such good values - a strong woman but gentle as well. She's got all the fame, but, she is so down to earth and not ashamed to tell her fans that she is as ordinary as all of us. She is the whole package! LMH is so lucky to have her - infact, they are both lucky to have each other! 

Royal court ladies we are still sailing! Yipeee! :doggie:

• Like 6
  • Love 4