[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

In my point of view, there's still a possibility that KGE is also there. Well it's because I suddenly remember that Kyuhyun once posted a group photo of him, TVXQ Chamgmin and Shinee Minho which fans quickly find a lady handbag on the table. Few months later it was revealed that Changmin will soon be married to his non celebrity GF. (Sorry cannot find the pic on ig, I guess it has been taken down).

So let's stop worrying! Also I believe LMH is laughing not crying. Maybe his friends teases him on how cheesy he is with his GF or...maybe his GF is the one who teases him :phew:

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 4

Why with the negative vibes i feel in here?? If it's about uri pyeha latest posting, i dont see anything that will turn our ship down. Why on earth he want to post any sad emotional in his ig if it's really what he felt?? Does he do it before?? Posting his sad emotional picture when he really in down mood for the whole world to see? Naaahhhh... He is a private person after all. Logically, he is such a playful person who really like to tease his friends & someone close to him, what's more if that person is his gf. Of course he always tease her. And that latest post for me only have a teasing vibes, whether it's meant for his friends or his gf. Nothing more. Aren't we as fans supposed to be happy because he share a glimpse of his personal life with us? Then why some of us here are still overthinking about it?? Just let him enjoy his free time with his buddies.. maybe the other half are starting to get bz with the new project and LMH wouldn't want to disturb her so much, hence the frequent outing with the boys. Isn't it a good thing? He knows how to balance his professional, love and social life, that's good for him. BUT we also need to know how to balance our shipping & RL, also reality and fantasy.. buuuuut a little bit of fantasy wouldn't hurt isn't it???:rickroll:

:tenor:

• Like 14
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

am team optimists bcoz i have a high faith for our couple and i think this ship still sailing on.. i am not see the sad vibes of the last he post can related with they relationship, i mean it's the same way when he post sad song in a raining day doesn't mean they are broke up.. i think he just miss her when he was hang out at the beach see the sunset with his friends and it's normal.. 

bedside the hallyu star, he's just a common guy like the other korean people.. ofc he know from begin the consequences of being a star that he can't dating with freely.. they have their own dating style and i think weekdays is time for their friends and weekend is time for they're to date.. we can see it with clearly from his eyes when he post at wee hours even in the dark night and when he post at normal hours when he was his friends.. so i think it's doesn't matter, they are still happy together forever..

i really respect and support their silence act bcoz i don't want they announcement everything related their relationship bfore hero movie premiere.. so the best way for us now is stay patient, keep our faith for them and let them have their own private love life.. 

:approves: 

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 2

Just chill it out! :)

KGR might be there, or not. We can never know. Personally I think there is quite a possibility of that, but anyway, our ship is solid as rock, given all those glorious evidence that we have. No worries at all.

Just wanna point out one thing though. LMH seems to be very relaxed and happy after his military service. And I am thinking if our girl has been the reason behind. Lol. 

• Like 9
  • Love 6

Chingus, I think Netflix is onto me. I’ve rewatched TKEM multiple times but Netflix is over here notifying me “Relive you favorite moments Watch it again: TKEM”... I guess this is a great excuse for another rewatch!!!! :phew: 

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 4

On 8/19/2020 at 5:13 PM, kdfan_incad said:

Thank you for all your love and support!” *END of message*

With love and good wishes,

Kdfan Incad

sorry to cut your amazing letter short chingu.. wow! got me goosebumps reading your ardent message to MinEun couple. That kind of feeling of Yours and we MinEun couple shipper that you deliberately said, likes what we want all to convey to our uri couple. Even I do sometimes have these mixed feelings or 'what ifs" but my subconscious says it was there 'something' about these two beautiful people. I don't blame pandemic of what I felt right now coz I'm not in delulu mode and in stable mind for sure.:P I trust what I sensed about LMH&KGE but whatever future comes the announcement, I respect them individually esp KGE.:handsup:  As I've said many times, I'm not a fan of MinEun before but what we saw and felt about them, I shipped them hard... till the sea runs dry..:ok:

• Like 8
  • Love 7

8 hours ago, JoyceGEHisashiMitsui said:

Saw that LMH's best friend with Ggone's friend had a photoshoot :o. I'm still positive for our couple so let's not lose heart, fam! 

So jealous! How come KGE and LMH don't have couple ly shoots like this. 

:Pandabulous:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 3

The whole Twitter is so toxic right now....

they are going on and on.....

Now other ships have also entered the war.....Lol 

I am scared these are the biggest reasons that kge refrains herself from posting so much....I can understand that gals dilemma here,,,it’s so obvious coz everyone tries to connect every post of theres with each other.....

they need a breather also ya it’s so off...:sorry to say but I saw other ships on ig and they are all connecting LMH post with there ships agenda....:I can understand somewhere that’s wht shippers do but few are going so off limits..:::

I fully understand now why kge is not posting much and trying to keep things under wraps.::::

it’s a real shitty world I say......:

I feel that we should just chill and relax and not connect unnecessary dots where it’s not needed...::

**** I read on tweeter that some stupid shippers posted on jlw stylist post and gave him all kinda dirt talks and it’s simply ruining our image as shippers....

that’s so unethical and disgusting....

Check this out if it’s true than it’s disgusting ya....:

atleast spare these souls they don’t owe anyone anything and know your limits..::::coz of these stupid shippers the whole war starts:....

• Like 4
  • Sad 7
  • Shocked 2

To lighten up the mood and to satisfy my curiosity - what's the deal with this JIW's stylist? I mean, he only works for one artiste? He is quite free and seems to be very close to the celebrity boys as though he himself is a celebrity too. Is it because all the boys are busy with work that they sent the stylist to hang out with LMH? (Edit: Just read the above post on haters' comments on the stylist. Poor guy).

I do not feel any sad vibes from his sunset post. To me, he has a lot of spare time and just couldn't be passing time staying home playing video games, right? I bet KGE is busy with her short film and he needs to keep himself busy from missing her the whole time.

Who would show sad pictures and tell the world of 18 plus million followers that he is heartbroken? Come on, even normal individuals won't do that especially when there was no confirmation of a relationship to start with anyway.

I am actually guessing that LMH could be trying to divert his OIM fans from their recent negative lashes on his girlfriend!

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 2

@Prerna You are right to say twitter is getting toxic. Shippers and OIM all jumping into the fray. So this thread is a god-sent.

Though I tried checking the ig of the said Mingo Shipper who is talking trash on the stylist IG but apparently no such person. Just wondering if some of these so called evidence are fake.

@AquariusMY Agreed with you totally, I don’t sense LMH being unhappy at all in his post...tried staring really hard and zooming in...

As for the stylist, probably celebrity stylist turned friend and with most work in SK coming to stand still...probably got sometime to spare...

• Like 10
  • Awesome 3

Now this I think Is not only for kge but for LMH also....

I think everyone should follow this and keep a distance and not harasss there close ones and there privacy so much just for curiosity....

lets be just loving fans of both......

• Like 7
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Two years later...

Breaking News: Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun announced they are getting married! 

Patience is key :D No news is good news. 

I am thinking one year later though. Lol. Or more dramatically, announce the marriage announcement on 08/05/2021.

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 2

All I can say if that if they are together, they will not go out in public together.  So yeah, I never thought for one moment that LMH was with KGE in that IG photos of him yesterday.  

We all know that Korean celebs don't date that way.

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

Hiiiiiiiiii! Just dropping by to say hello and help lighten the mood. I'm still onboard in this ship until a denial is announced. Still lurking sns and here once in a while. I saw some negative vibes earlier and you know what I do everytime this happens? I watch this particular fan edit video of kge and lmh. It never fails to put smile on my face even after watching it for gazillion times now. For me, it has the best behind the scene compilation of our couple. Even without the July 2 saga, this video alone can reassure me and get my mood back. I even downloaded this so I can watch it offline :joy:

Make sure you watch it when nobody is around. You might get some side eyes when you start grinning that might blow your cover up! 

I hope this helps brighten your day and we get some good news soon. Ciao for now! 

• Like 2
  • Love 17
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2