Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Until now, I am dying to know the context behind this bts. I have this overwhelming feeling of excitement every time I see old and new crumbs. Idk BUT I feel like the universe is slowly starting to line things up, preparing for MinEun to come out with their relationship. 

• Like 8
  • Awesome 4

@HR. looking back at old BTS, we see those differently now. We see the real context behind all the subtle actions between them. 

also, may i add, someone pointed out on twitter that Prince Harry issued the same statement/warning to the media PRIOR to his engagement to Megan Markle. Woot! 

• Like 11

22 hours ago, Senseandstyle said:

@HR. looking back at old BTS, we see those differently now. We see the real context behind all the subtle actions between them. 

also, may i add, someone pointed out on twitter that Prince Harry issued the same statement/warning to the media PRIOR to his engagement to Megan Markle. Woot! 

On 8/12/2020 at 2:05 PM, kdfan_incad said:

To your point @Prerna, what I am really happy about this development is how LMH and MYM have taken concrete steps to protect not only LMH but KGE as well, indirectly. The two names are inseparable now after TKEM. I'd like to believe the protection is beyond professional; it's really that selfless interest to protect their personal lives and their relationship. Whooooo!!!! The universe is conniving indeed

All we knows is...

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47vf55yxaixqpm88vsnn

Honestly, it's about time! The OIM club and all the other trolls need a lesson and you know what?

giphy.gif

• Like 10

3 hours ago, Joojix said:

Totally off topic but kim go eun’s friend (nari with the 2 photos on kge Instagram) and lee

min ho’s friend (Kim bum) in a series together  :Pandabulous:lee dong wook also in the drama..with Jo bo ah!

I was discussing with some friends yesterday that it's highly likely KGE will send a Coffee Truck to Yong Ji and LMH will send one for Kim Bum or they could be probably send a joint Coffee & Food truck -- with greetings from the King and Queen of the Kingdom of Corea.

:shaq:

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 5

4 hours ago, kdfan_incad said:

I just want to acknowledge @ladylia257 for the beautiful, heartwarming fanfic:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/225525337-romancing-miss-sunshine

I read parts of this fanfic while you were writing it in chapters then I re-read and finished the entire 11 chapters last night. I slept happily after that. This fanfic is a gift. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. 

Thanks for sharing the fanfic! :).

• Like 8

1 hour ago, G0g0Ming0 said:

Yay!!! February is indeed the love month.:heart: So a February wedding is not far fetched at all. We'll wait whether it's 2021 or 2022. They could be engaged by Feb 2021 (or maybe wedded already in civil rites) without us knowing but wait for Do Whan for a church wedding. :sparklyeyes:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 5

1 hour ago, graceyco said:

I was discussing with some friends yesterday that it's highly likely KGE will send a Coffee Truck to Yong Ji and LMH will send one for Kim Bum or they could be probably send a joint Coffee & Food truck -- with greetings from the King and Queen of the Kingdom of Corea.

Can you imagine if they sent a joint one!!! I would not know what to do with myself!!! 

Too bad I doubt this will happen. lol But thats ok. They can stay quiet as long as they need to in order to build their relationship. 

BTW @graceyco I want to congratulate you on everything you and the other royal court ladies have achieved. Everything you guys have been putting out there is beautiful! And I especially want to thank you for creating a safe place were we can share our love and admiration for this couple without the toxicity I see on some other platforms.  

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

On 8/11/2020 at 10:10 AM, inbetween0and1 said:

I did exactly that too, and finally i got one that hooked me up, meaning that it interested me a lot so that i succesfully passed my personal threshold of 3 episodes. Perhaps because the story forced my brain to work hard just like TKEM. I guess some of you had watched it too. The title is Flower of Evil (by TVN). I consider it an excellent piece.

Hi5 Chingu! I felt like reading my mind especially the bold . I am reserving my comment about FOE till it finishes but this series is daebek so far! I hardly watch any ongoing series for the agony of waiting and to avoid complete disappointment with unsatisfactory ending and TKEM was my last ongoing series. But FOE broke my resolve and now am waiting for eps every week. This series totally deserves it so far ! 

17 hours ago, markovingian markov said:

IOTBNO, waiting this one to finish first. Watched the kisses scenes already, just Out of curiosity whether it’s truly as hot and as great as TKEM beheading kiss. I can sense the choreographic efforts here. Sigh...I guess Mineun really ruins all the kisses scene in Kdrama :lol: for us shippers.

I loved your entire post but sorry to cut it as this part itched me to respond:lol:.. IOTBNO kiss was definitely well choreographed and it was apt for the scene but but I will never compare it to TKEM beheading or CCTV kiss scenes. I didn't feel any lingering wanted feeling with their kiss and moved on to emotional parts but with TKEM its different. TKEM kisses can never be beaten because it was less of LeeGul's and more of MinEun's:lol:..TKEM BTS and shippers zoomed versions were not helping either. Every previous kdrama kiss scenes which I felt wow are now completely meh after TKEM because all others are scripted.. We are completely doomed:lol:

3 hours ago, G0g0Ming0 said:

This is some brilliant find by the netizens !! This definitely looks like KGE's writing. So our captain have started throwing receipts even before the drama started and OIM  clubs are still thick-skulled to understand MYM's defamation warning?!:lol:..

Both agencies are "Shippers delight"..They are clearly paving way for some major announcement and tying all loose ends neatly!

Letting actors to throw indirect receipts to test waters - CHECK

Deleting direct crumbs at faster rate to save from OIMs and UIMs - CHECK

Maintaining silence and secrecy after seeing 90% approval from fans - CHECK

Covering all bases to protect their actors from remaining 10% with law - CHECK

Confirmation and Announcement - UNDER PROGRESS :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1

I saw someone here before was looking for chanel vs louisvuitton fanfic?

I found it!!

and another fanficcc!!!!! im happy :7555_attack:

• Like 11

3 hours ago, graceyco said:

And you know what? It will be kinda awkward if LMH+KGE sends coffee truck(s) to the set, where the main lead actor is Lee Dong Wook! Lets not forget Lee Dong Wook's connection line with LMH... Tsk tsk tsk..

:Twerkdatbutt:

By the way, a very big shout out to all fan fiction writers who wrote/are writing all the goodness of LG-JTE and LMH-KGE. I really love reading every single one of them. Each one are illustrated well and so real. Keep them coming, lady writers!

:heart1:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

I want to have a private cafe like knetz do should we create one?? LOLL:2540_meh:

• Like 7

My question is why post both when he could’ve just posted one?????

Never knew he was dropping bread crumbs wayyyy before....

he started this her and his thingy way before such a dork......

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

Ggone and Min Ho...well, a different Min Ho:bashful: nevertheleast

Fanfic update from collectsfallenstars

• Like 9
  • Awesome 3

10 hours ago, Senseandstyle said:

Oh indeed! Since it's dry season, I've been back-reading all of your posts here since Page 1 (I'm already on page 311 :sweatingbullets: fighting!) and one of my most recent obsession is this black and white slow-mo'd beheading kiss where LMH kept his eyes open to see if KGE liked his lip-locking maneuver. I can't even :wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBAa0gyAy_s/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Hi chingu, just want to share this with you, 

This vid abt Rain & KTH taken in 2007, they were revealed to be dating 5 years later...

Sounds familiar?;)

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 9

Another translation of The king novel yuppp its a good night:7555_attack:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

22 hours ago, Senseandstyle said:

Yes she is here @ladylia257 :)

Hello!

Hi everyone, I hope you're all still happily shipping MinEun couple. 

I was really active here when this thread just started, but now I'm around more often in twitter @ladylia257

I heard some people here enjoy my fics. Thank you so much for reading them, I enjoy writing them as well. 

In this pandemic, MinEun save me from feeling down. Don't be ashamed of shipping and fangirling. When you do those, you're taking care of your mental health. After all, this is entertainment for us, right? 

Keep loving MinEun and sharing your thoughts here. My friends will let me know if you mention me and I'll drop by again. Have happy 2 last weeks of August! 

• Like 10
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 2

Here's a beautiful thread about KGE, mostly.

https://twitter.com/AnxiusIntrovert/status/1293626304755982336

Here's a quote from the thread:

In spite of being bullied and cornered she refuses to get boxed by haters to their standards. She is brave & doesn’t hesitate in doing what she loves just becox of society’s disapproval. Her boyfriend is actor Lee Min Ho. Yes. Another reason to hate her....God bless you...

My mom always says: Don't just be optimistic. Claim it! :happy2::glee:

• Like 3
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 5
  • Wiggle 1

On 7/3/2020 at 1:50 AM, jmonickie said:

I don't know if anyone is interested but I want to share here anyway since its a shipper thread :D

Way back in MAY when I started shipping LMG & KGE I wanted to make sure that there is something between the two of them so what I did to find out is read Tarot cards. I usually do this just to check the energy and to figure out if i'm just being overwhelmed by watching TKEM HAHAHA (Which I am obsessed with)

NOTE: I've shipped people before (Rob Pattinson & Kristen Stewart - AND THEY DID DATE! And I've shipped them way before they were caught and when it was only crumbs so I have a good track record when it comes to shipping! HAHA)

BUT I never shipped any KDrama Actors before! I watch a lot of KDramas I love the chemistry in almost all the shows I've watched but never seen something as good and as genuine as Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun to the point that I'm sure there is something there.

So back to my TAROT reading :w00t:  this was a month ago I think. I remember asking the cards "What is LMH feeling for KGE?" and surprisingly the 2 of cups came up for him. For anyone who doesn't know anything about tarot, if you're someone asking about love and relationship or someone's feelings about you you'd want the 2 of cups as a result. It means that the person wants a deep commitment with you, there is physical and deep connection that leaves you giddy (which we can see is very LMH right now!). I was not worried about him he was pretty obvious regarding his feelings.

The challenge was KGE, when I asked her feelings towards LMH it was all sword cards which means that she was in her head (she's thinking a lot, maybe she's worried?). A lot of things are worrying her in regards to her feelings or the relationship (I'm guessing its because LMH have a lot of obsessive fans, KGE is a strong individual but even an independent woman can be worried when it comes to entering a high profile relationship). She knows that she needs to make a decision but she doesn't want to. I remember it was 2 of swords, 2 of pentacles. So, she was delaying making a decision. 

When I was reading the cards, I was actually worried about her and I kept on thinking I hope she gets through it. I hope she puts her happiness first. And that the challenge for her is to get out of her head.

That's the reason why I think LMH is being the brave one. I think also, someone mentioned it in this forum regarding the PR for this relationship. They were doing it gradually and LMH was the one leading it which is an AMAZING Act from him. If I was KGE I'd cry and fall in love with him too! I feel like it is Lee Min Ho's way to convince her that everything will be fine, he'll protect her, and they'll work through it together. He's saying that he is serious about this, and he's putting all in the line for this to work. 

THAT WAS THE CARDS THEN..(A month ago at least)

AND THEN NOW after GGONE's BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION I asked the cards again "WHAT IS THE GENERAL ENERGY BETWEEN THIS TWO?" (I was shuffling while listening to Dancing Universe of course!)

The 3 of pentacles pop out while shuffling! Which makes me sooo happy! WHY? If you google 3 of pentacles for a love relationship it means that 2 people are working together towards a common cause. They are embarking on a new journey together, they are planning on long term goals together, building something together and they will be a good team! Remember how I said prior that she's in her head about this relationship, I think KGE finally made the decision. She saw that he was serious with this so she decided to take the leap of faith. :heart:

Now take it as a grain of salt! I know that tarot reading is not for everyone, but I'm just sharing it here since we're all rooting for them!!! :wub:

Thank you for sharing your insight! I just started reading the posts here LOL I hope to read more readings from you! 

• Like 16