[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

7 minutes ago, G0g0Ming0 said:

@Prerna @MinGoLove thanks for the info! let's see what kind of reaction if any from the agencies..

Gals, I am feeling really bad for KGE.. from what I am reading on twitter she is getting attacked all over again:criesariver:

Dont worry dear, she will be fine. She handle this b4 with 3 dramas. She is strong and this time she got a backup behind her. B)

Sometimes i do feel is better for agencies to announce whether they are dating or not for haters and oim to shut their brain and fingers. But the aftermath revealing the relationship is another headache for the couple. Im not sure anymore. :blink: hope for the best. MinEun fighthing! 

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

12 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

This is a really good one. Totally realistic. Love how domesticated our couple is, and they really love each other. Finally KGE wants to go public on their relationship!! Gosh, this fiction is as good as real.

I agree with you babe. The way it was written i can totally picture all details. Very realistic and i can totally picturr lmh kge in this. 

• Like 6

It's only Wednesday in my part of the world but so much has happened since the weekend. I feel so blessed to be on this ship with you all. Confirm or deny, I am confident in what I saw in his LMH's eyes. Bc I was overjoyed by all the social media content we received from LMH and all the fanfic updates, I went on a whim to get KGE's TKEM hairstyle, not sure how I will care for my bangs but I'm gonna go all out for this ship. ALSO!! I feel extremely lucky today bc I went to an Asian mart looking for Jongga Kimchi Ramen, but turns out they had a hidden stash of The Alley's instant milk tea. Since there is no The Alley in my area, this will do until I can drive to Canada and visit a real The Alley store.

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Thirsty 2

46 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

I am feeling down so I created this Tweet for whatever it may be worth - an open letter to LMH and KGE. 

Your letter made me want to hug LMH and KGE, I just want to protect them and that "something" with all my heart. It's really painful to witness how people are so willing to bring down another person. I've been refraining from Twitter these past days bc as a fan of both LMH and KGE, it's really difficult to read such vile tweets, but if I am pained by such tweets, what more can the targeted person feel? I hope your letter will reach other shippers and the respective fans of LMH and KGE, and I hope it helps them become more open-minded and accepting of the decision(s) of both LMH and KGE.

• Like 7
  • Love 6

And MYM continues to avoid the dating rumors, as they just posted on their IG story regarding accounts claiming to be LMH. Not in a rush for any announcements so, in the silence we trust. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 8
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

More and more Chinese media outlets are now reporting the matching hat news. Guess MYM must have heard of this already, as they have the history of denying dating rumours with the lady in the Heirs spread by Chinese outlets quickly before. MYM also denied the rumours of reunion with the X factor almost immediately when the news came up (a long time ago, just for reference, and please don’t misunderstand).

In silence we trust. I always have a gut feeling that when we get the announcement, it would be more than a dating one. :P

• Like 4
  • Love 12
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Sometimes I can’t help wondering if LMH has indeed asked/ bought up the big question to KGE’s dad already. 

KGE’s dad is smart and up to date, no doubt, given his job background and interactions with fans online. He would certainly not post a photo that would trigger speculations and like comments that imply an intimate relationship with LMH if it is not the truth. To our surprise, he did both. If this relationship is not supposed to make public, would he still do this?

Even for commoners like us, our parents wouldn’t have such a move online if the relationship isn’t approved by them. Usually only relationships close to marriage would be posted this public online to share with our friends. Every one knows these days posting a couple photo online mean you are serious about him or her. Otherwise we need to do a lot when unfortunately we break up. 

These are just my two cents though. But with LMH’s character judged from the interviews that he has a traditional mindset and wished for building up a family for so long, it is highly possible that he has popped the question, not a proposal, but to find out what KGE thinks about that at least. 

It’s not every day you can find that someone who can make you smile simply by clapping her hands indeed. 

• Like 1
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 4

There is one thing that I want to add, which indeed may not be something new and I don’t know if anyone has mentioned it before.

The latest post of KGE, the one wearing earth toned Chanel clothes, seems like to be a big step for her. As we all know, she has always been the one who prefers absolutely silence, and avoids interactions LMH in public  as much as she can (though in some circumstances that she did fail to hide her fondness to LMH, for example, her sweet sweet smile in press con and a lot of BTSs). This is the first time that she posts something that obvious “tomorrow 2”. We shippers of course are so giddy of that. 

With her bold move on Instagram, I am suspecting that they are indeed a lot more ready to make it public than before.

Looking back, it does seem like a huge plan for LMH to introduce his significant other to his fans. 

1. Show us glimpse of their sweet interactions in BTSs.

2. Sunset post and many other cryptic posts during filming

3. The big day - KGE birthday, to test the water

4. File lawsuits against bad comments

5. Walking in early hours and wearing a hat that would certainly spark speculation (he has over 19millions of followers now, and it can’t be coincidence). 

I am appreciated a lot his effort on doing the most he can to minimise the possible backlash against his love, and this shows also he didn’t lie in all those interviews that we gather about his views on life and love.

God bless them, and I am looking forward to the good news soon. 

• Like 18
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1

@samantha12 @kdfan_incad I truly understand your feelings and views from your posts above. Thanks for penning down your thoughts.

There were moments in these couple of days when I have a little inkling of concern that all these public pressures and negative feedback may be too much for KGE (and perhaps indirectly on LMH). I thought, what if she rather give up on the relationship than brave the pressure? Or what if her fears wear both of them down? None of these fears and concerns are healthy for any relationship, but I sincerely hope the both of them can rise above any negative public pressure.

I agree LMH's every post and step were taken with calculated strategy. I also agree Appa Kim is fully aware of his actions. I really hope this recent news by the Chinese news outlet will not pressure anyone to deny anything. I rather there continue to be silence on this topic until they are ready to announce something positive

• Like 13
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, AquariusMY said:

@samantha12 @kdfan_incad I truly understand your feelings and views from your posts above. Thanks for penning down your thoughts.

There were moments in these couple of days when I have a little inkling of concern that all these public pressures and negative feedback may be too much for KGE (and perhaps indirectly on LMH). I thought, what if she rather give up on the relationship than brave the pressure? Or what if her fears wear both of them down? None of these fears and concerns are healthy for any relationship, but I sincerely hope the both of them can rise above any negative public pressure.

I agree LMH's every post and step were taken with calculated strategy. I also agree Appa Kim is fully aware of his actions. I really hope this recent news by the Chinese news outlet will not pressure anyone to deny anything. I rather there continue to be silence on this topic until they are ready to announce something positive

I had the same thought before but then I have faith in them. If they are afraid of the pressure, LMH would not post the dancing universe clip on her birthday. He in one way or another makes their relationship public. All his preparation is, at least from our speculations, for one day the relationship can be public with the least amount of backlash possible. If they want to be in the dark, or even consider giving up, would he still do such a lot of things? From my point of view, he, or both of them, is trying to make this journey as smooth as possible.

He did not deny his previous relationships. Why would he deny the one that is, apparently, most important to him? I have good faith in them that they would fight for what’s significant for them. True love does never run smooth, doesn’t it? :P

• Like 10
  • Love 7
  • Wiggle 1

I hope you don't mind sharing my observations. It is quite unruly for some people (be it OIMs or shippers) going beyond the border lines of respect to KGE and LMH. More than anyone, KGE is the most targeted from the hateful comments and irresponsible postings. We know for a fact that she is strong; protected by the love of her family, friends, and also supporters. What may be happening right now is between LMH and KGE. Let us continue to pray for their safety, happiness and success in whatever plans they will undertake individually. If in God's perfect time that their bond or closeness become a reality for everyone of us, let them be spared from hurtful opinions coming from judgmental people who does nothing but spread evil in this world. Hopefully, these bashers or haters will be awakened and embrace the happiness of life, rather than become toxic to others. Let us continue to spread the love and bless everyone with smiles from all the good sharings we have here, esp coming from our fave actors. 

• Like 17
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

38 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Kahi is now available on Amazon.

Where's my credit card.

:shaq:

I was thinking the same lol! I want a smooth skin like KGE lol ...she also said she likes spicy chicken feet! Does that also contribute to smooth flawless skin? Chicken feet here I come ... Hahaha :happy2: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 17

3 hours ago, Lara2020 said:

I was thinking the same lol! I want a smooth skin like KGE lol ...she also said she likes spicy chicken feet! Does that also contribute to smooth flawless skin? Chicken feet here I come ... Hahaha :happy2: 

Chicken feet is the major contributor gal it has lotttttttttt of collagen.....I also thought abt it for a moment....:

collagen == sexy and glass skin

***but i am above 30 so I am late for the race.....glass skin is a dream now..:::I hate that I am late in this korean beauty madness and there regime.....

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Wiggle 2